Blur memories

By Zoobia3

Someone's lies ruin not just someone's life but theirs as well. "Why? What did I do to deserve your hate? Wha... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
New book
22
23
Happy New Year
24
25
26
SIDE STORY (Gammer boy)
SIDE STORY (Do you love me?)
SIDE STORY (When we fall)
28
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
A/N NOTE

4

11 1 2
By Zoobia3

Hoshi:
      It's lunch time, Y/N, let's go.

(Class just finished, and Y/N didn't speak to Cheol; it's lunch time, and she's hungry as hell because she didn't eat anything at breakfast either. The classroom is empty now. Y/N was just going to walk out of the classroom when someone pushed her.)

Y/n: 
   Ouch! Yah, that hurt.

(Y/N said to still hold her arm.)

?: 
  Oh? The little Y/N gets hurt easily.

(The girl said mockingly while spreading a devilish smirk on her face, but behind this smirk, her eyes showed a different girl. She looks sorry for what she did, but her act doesn't match her eyes, and that's what makes her devilish.)

Y/n:
   What do you want, Hyejin?

Hyejin: 
   You stay away from Cheol, and if I saw you make a move on him, then you'd be dead meat before you even realised it.

(Y/N just smirked in response and stood up from her place while brushing the dust from her clothes, and she finally looked at the girl again.)

Y/n:
    If you're that desperate to get his attention, then just go and ask him out; don't make a big fuss about it. He's my brother's friend and my project partner too; why do you think I would ignore him? Stay away from me and my friend.

(A smirk appears on Y/n's lips, and Hyejin becomes red with anger.)

Hyejin:
     You slut.

(With that, Hyejin pushed Y/N on the ground harder than before, and her head bumped into the desk.)

Y/n:
    Ouch! Yah

Cheol: 
     Y/n?

(Y/n just holds her head when Cheol shouts Y/n's name. He quickly ran towards Y/n and unconsciously held Y/n's face with both hands and looked at her worriedly.)

Cheol: 

    Are you okay?

(Y/N didn't say anything in return; she pushed Cheol's hand from her face.)

Y/N:
   I'm fine; you don't need to bother.

(Y/N stood up from the ground and was going to go out when she heard a loud voice, which made her turn her face towards the voice.)

*Slap*

(Hyejin stand there while holding her right cheek with her hand and tear are started to roll down from her eyes. Cheol slaps him hard. Y/n looks at terrified Hyejin.)

Cheol: 

What are you trying to do to her?

(Cheol shout in anger , he also don't know the reason of his anger.)

Y/n:

    Enough what's wrong with you? Why did you slap her it's not your place to interfere in my matters? How can you slap a girl?

(Y/n shouts at Cheol in anger while holding Hyejin from shoulder.)

Cheol:

     I..........I............ just

(Cheol didn't know what to say; he just had this argue to make Y/N save. He's shocked that Y/N shouted at him.)

Y/n:
    Are you okay?

(Y/N said while looking at the girl beside her. Y/N again looks at Cheol and speaks.)

Y/N:
   You stay away from my friend. It's our business.

Cheol:
    You're my friend's sister; how can I sit back when someone tries to hurt you?

Y/N:
    Yes, I'm just your friend's sister, so stay out of my matters. We're not that close to each other where you can do whatever you want.

(Y/N didn't speak further and grabbed Hyejin's hand while leaving dumbfounded Cheol behind.)

Y/n:
    Let's go to the nursing room; some ice packs will make your cheeks fine.

Hyejin:
    Leave me; you don't deserve a person like me.

(Y/N stops and looks at Hyejin while a smile appears on her face.)

Y/n:
    You know why I never hate you or fight back—because I know you. You're not the girl who beat someone for a boy. I know that Hyejin knows how to enjoy life and how to take care of others. Today.....

(Y/N sighs and looks at Hyejin again.)

Y/n:
   I want to know your reason. I want to know the reasons that have changed you so much.

(Hyejin didn't say anything; she starts to cry.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 6.2K 58
Park Yenna. A girl who has it all. Living in a life that anyone could wish for. A supportive and loving parents. A successful career. And, an ideal...
7.6K 478 12
A difficult school life of seventeen This story involves Bullying, self harm, suicide, parental issues, school standards and many negative things. P...
7K 237 30
A very dark life, away from feelings which is related to the heart and playing with random women. Always visit the bar his friend's was just looking...
35.2K 1.3K 33
A story about 13 boys who were meant to meet and save each other. There will be romance. Be prepared. This is only a fanfic and has nothing to do w...