cold husband ff๐Ÿ”ž

By FioraXFICS_17

its my first ff plzz no hate a heartless mafia married to childish and shy girl Read out story to kn... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
chapter 12
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
chapter 13
CHAPTER 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
(18+) ๐Ÿ”ž
chapter 19. (15+)
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 24 (18+)
chapter 25
chapter 26

chapter 23

16.3K 561 55
By FioraXFICS_17

the sun shatters its rays so perfectly as the sky becomes so bright with white clouds. she squeeze her lashes feeling so much light in the all over room. Opening her eyes so slowly she saw windows of the room is opened and sunrays are entering wildly from it.

she yawns and stretch her arms , turning her head to her right side she found bed empty.

her lips turn into a small pout.

her husband's pregnancy isn't over yet!.

with a sigh she gets up from the bed giving excuse to her mind that he may have some important work that's why he left early in the morning.

🅣︎🅘︎🅜︎🅔︎ 🅢︎🅚︎🅘︎🅟︎🅢︎

she glance at the wall clock , it was evening time. he didn't call her for even once not after seeing her so many missed calls.

she had already died his number numerous time in noon and it was saying that his phone is switched off.
She again dialled his number this time bell ring and she waited him to pick up but he didn't.

'what kind of behaviour is this? , first his phone was off and now it is ringing but he isn't picking ',she thought angrily and throws her phone on the bed.

she lays on the bed on her stomach with her elbows on either side of her face.

suddenly an evil idea popped in her mind. She smirk evilly now her husband will come running marathon for her.

she forward her hand to take phone. She open his contact and text massage him.

«i fell from stairs, my right foot is injured badly, please come back early it's paining alot.»

her smiled wided when a notification of received popped on screen. Just then she switched her phone off.

-----

"FVCK", he cursed loudly reading her massage. Massage was delivered to him half hour ago.Getting up from his chair he get his coat that was settled on his swirl chair.

He dialled her number but it was switched off.

His secretary immediately bows to him, as he entered in the office.

"sir -another m-eeting is af-ter fifteen mi-nutes ", his secretary said already scared of his boss's behaviour.

"cancel it", taehyung said and pick up his car keys.

"b-but si-r meet-ing is im-portant and also---", his secretary stopped his words in middle as he receives cold glare just then he bowed again and utters "ok sir".

Roaring engine to life he dialled doctor's number to tell him to reach his mansion.

He just hopes she is fine there won't be any serve injury.

'she must be crying ', he thought increasing the speed of car.

He honk loudly as the large gates of his mansion came in a view. Guards petroling there immediately open huge gates and he lets the car in.

He open the door and get out of the car handling keys to his guard to park the cark in parking area. He clench his jaw not finding doctor at outside of his mansion.

He rush inside to console his wife.

He narrows his gaze everywhere, his wife is nowhere to be seen.

'may be she is in bedroom ' , he thought and took speedy steps towards stairs but got stopped in middle. As the small figure on couch catches his attention.

His posture calmed little on finding his wife sleeping safe and sound, a smile broke on his lips looking at her pouting lips. She was sleeping in a sitting position.

He forward his steps towards her. He kneels infront of her as he took her right foot in his hands. He raise his eyebrows coz there was no injury.

'His little wife pranked on him'.

He glare at her sleeping form.
He was thinking about the worst scenarios of her being hurt and injured and here she is sleeping peacefully with no worries

He stare at her sleeping figure in amusement. His little wife becomes bold.

He trance broke due to the vibration of his phone. He takes out his phone from his pocket and stare at the screen.

This fvcking doctor is calling him now!

He picked up the call and put it on his ears "sir- I am st-anding-outsi-de of y-our mansion please open t-he door so I can ----"

"fvcking get lost", before doctor can even give answer he cut the call.

He sneek his arms around her thighs and wrap her arms around his neck as he pick her up in a bridal style walking towards their room.

He kicked the door of the room and entered inside. Placing her softly on the bed he walks inside the restroom to fresh himself.

Time skips

She tiptoed herself more to get the thing from cupboard that was on the top floor, unaware of the pair of eyes watching her with desires.

He come out from the washroom rubbing his wet hairs with a white towel, his eyes catch the figure of his wife , tiptoeing herself to get something from cupboard.

He smiled, she isn't noticed his presence yet.

His eyes observe her actions keenly, she lift herself more to get the thing from the upper floor of cupboard but it seems impossible for her to get it with her small height. As result her crop top lifts up revealing her milky skin of waist.

His eyes turn dark due to desires, this girl is seducing him without her known.

She was in her attempts , but a gasp escape from her lips as someone's front touch her back ,
she relaxed herself as she saw her husband's reflection on the mirror.

His hands on its own slip to her waist as he firmly hold her

She put her toes back on the ground and get hands down on the either side of her hips. Yet She didn't move.

She saw his reflection bending to her neck in no seconds She feels him nuzzling in the crook of her neck.
He hauls her back and her back abruptly collided with his front and he wraps his muscular arms around her belly hugging her tightly.

He nuzzles his nose in the crook of her neck so sensually as she feel goosebumps all over her body.

She feels water droplets from his hairs are falling in her neck making her shiver.

He swirl his tongue on her week point just then his name escapes from her mouth out of her nervousness.

"t-aehyun-g?", yn said in a cracky voice as her husband's this mode always have this effect on her.

"hmm?", taehyung hummed in her neck making her inhale a deep breath.

"Is your leg is still paining, princess ", he whispered near her ear , she gulp.

"Y-yess", yn managed to say this in a whisper.

"liar", he said huskily near her ear.

"Ahhhh", yn moaned as he suddenly bite her neck he blow the area to ease the pain, her hands turn into fist.

She gulp he has already caught her lie!

She close her eyes and before she can come up with an excuse he abruptly toss her around as she was now facing him.

She squeeze her lashes tightly feeling his hot breath on her faces as if he was bending his head to meet hers.

He tuck the strays of her hairs behind her ear to get the clear view of her face as her was blocking his sight.

"open your eyes, my love ", he rasp near her ear.

She slowly unclatches the curtains of her eyes. And her eyes got locked in to his.

They stared into eachother's eyes until she tiptoed herself and place a chaste kiss on his lips and pulled away quickly.

His eyes turn more dark,

'Fuck this control, he'll surely loss it today ',

||𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗘||

ᴍʏ ʙᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴀʏs ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴜᴏᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ❤️

&
ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ💬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 728 20
When your bully in love with you.......you both in the arrange marriage Jungkook is your bully but secretly loves you... he loves you the way no one...
128K 4.5K 35
A/n here Hi... this is my first story sooooo I hope you will like my story ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š If you dont like this story then dont read it but dont be toxic. The...
2M 88.7K 87
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป 2 ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—บ๐—ฟ.๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฌ/๐—ก : I love my husband cause he has an amazing wife ๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ต๐˜†๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด : I and my wife are happy. At least...
258K 10.1K 19
Journey of warming up of a cold girl who marries to save her family from financial crisis... Romantic ff....... because ofcourse i will make them...