REBORN meditate+elevate+innov...

By madeone888

Envision a world where the wisdom of prophets, the intelligence of scientists, and the innovation of entrepre... More

Foreword
AWAKE FROM YOUR SLEEP
PURPOSELESS JOURNEY
CONTENTS
RAT RACE OF HUMANITY
HUMAN'S CRAVING FOR HAPPINESS
YOUR ULTIMATE POWER
TANTRA AND KUNDALINI
YOGA IN DAILY LIFE
SATORI OR ENLIGHTENMENT
METAVERSE AND QUANTUM WORLD DOES EXIST
TIME TRAVEL, IS IT POSSIBLE
RELATIVITY OF TIME AND SPACE
CONCEPT OF HEAVEN AND HELL
PEACE BE WITH YOU
MESSENGERS OF GOD
DO WE NEED A NEW RELIGION
LIVE FULL & DIE EMPTY
YOU ARE YOUR IMAGINATION
EPILOGUE

RELIGIONS AND CULTURES THROUGH HISTORY

1 0 0
By madeone888

The history of religions is a complex and multifaceted journey that spans thousands of years and encompasses a wide range of beliefs, practices, and cultural developments. Here is a brief overview of the history of major world religions:

1. Prehistoric and Ancient Religions:
The earliest human societies practiced animism, where spirits were believed to inhabit natural elements and objects. Over time, more complex religious beliefs developed, leading to the emergence of polytheistic systems like ancient Egyptian, Greek, and Roman religions, which worshipped multiple deities associated with various aspects of life and nature.

2. Hinduism:
Originating in the Indian subcontinent, Hinduism is one of the world's oldest religions. It has evolved over thousands of years and encompasses a diverse range of beliefs and practices. Central concepts include karma, dharma, reincarnation, and the pursuit of moksha (liberation).

3. Buddhism:
Founded in India by Siddhartha Gautama (the Buddha), Buddhism emphasizes the Four Noble Truths and the Eightfold Path as a means to overcome suffering and attain enlightenment. It has various schools and traditions, including Theravada, Mahayana, and Vajrayana.

4. Judaism:
Judaism is one of the oldest monotheistic religions, with its origins in the ancient Hebrew Bible (Old Testament). It emphasizes the covenant between God and the Jewish people and includes practices such as observing the Sabbath and following the Torah.

5. Christianity:
Christianity emerged from Judaism and is centered on the life and teachings of Jesus Christ. It emphasizes faith in Jesus as the Savior and the concept of salvation through his crucifixion and resurrection. Christianity has various denominations, including Catholicism, Protestantism, and Eastern Orthodoxy.

6. Islam:
Islam was founded by the Prophet Muhammad in the 7th century CE in the Arabian Peninsula. It centers on the belief in one God (Allah) and follows the teachings of the Quran. The Five Pillars of Islam outline key religious obligations for Muslims.

7. Sikhism:
Sikhism was founded in the Punjab region of India by Guru Nanak in the 15th century. It emphasizes the oneness of God, equality, and the rejection of caste and idol worship. Sikhism's holy scripture is the Guru Granth Sahib.

8. Indigenous Religions and New Religious Movements:
Throughout history, indigenous religions have been practiced by various cultures around the world. Additionally, new religious movements and spiritual practices have arisen in response to changing social and cultural contexts.

The story of Jesus' purpose in life is primarily based on the accounts provided in the New Testament of the Christian Bible. According to these accounts, Jesus is believed to be the Son of God and the central figure of Christianity. The New Testament presents a narrative of Jesus' life and teachings, shedding light on how he came to understand and fulfill his purpose.

Birth and Early Life: The Gospels of Matthew and Luke provide details about Jesus' birth and early life. He was born in Bethlehem to Mary and Joseph. According to the Gospel of Luke, even from his infancy, Jesus was seen as special and was visited by shepherds and wise men.
Baptism and Divine Revelation: According to the Gospel accounts, Jesus' public ministry began with his baptism by John the Baptist in the Jordan River. After his baptism, it is said that the Holy Spirit descended upon Jesus, and a voice from heaven declared him to be the beloved Son of God. This event marked a significant moment of divine revelation for Jesus, possibly confirming his sense of purpose.
Teachings and Miracles: Throughout his ministry, Jesus preached about the Kingdom of God, love, forgiveness, and the importance of living a righteous life. He taught through parables and engaged in discussions with religious leaders and ordinary people. He also performed numerous miracles, such as healing the sick, raising the dead, and feeding the hungry. These actions were considered expressions of his divine purpose to bring healing and salvation to humanity.
Sacrificial Mission: One of the most pivotal aspects of Jesus' purpose was his understanding of his sacrificial mission. He consistently spoke about his impending suffering, death, and resurrection. According to Christian theology, Jesus saw his mission as fulfilling Old Testament prophecies and providing a way for humanity to be reconciled with God through his sacrificial death.
The Last Supper and Crucifixion: The night before his crucifixion, Jesus shared the Last Supper with his disciples. He spoke about his body and blood being given for the forgiveness of sins. Shortly after, he was arrested, tried, and sentenced to death by crucifixion. According to Christian belief, Jesus' crucifixion was the culmination of his purpose, demonstrating his selfless sacrifice for the salvation of humanity.
Resurrection and Ascension: Christians believe that Jesus rose from the dead on the third day after his crucifixion, signifying victory over sin and death. He appeared to his disciples and followers, providing further validation of his divine purpose. After spending time with his disciples, Jesus ascended into heaven, completing his earthly mission.
In summary, according to the New Testament accounts, Jesus found his purpose through divine revelation, his teachings, his sacrificial mission, and his ultimate act of redemption through crucifixion and resurrection. His life and teachings continue to inspire millions of people around the world and form the foundation of the Christian faith.

The story of Jacob, the son of Isaac, encountering God is a significant episode from the Old Testament of the Bible. This event is commonly referred to as "Jacob's ladder" or "Jacob's dream." The story is found in the Book of Genesis, specifically in Genesis 28:10-22. Here's a summary of the account:

Jacob was the son of Isaac and Rebekah and the grandson of Abraham. He had a twin brother named Esau. Due to a series of events involving deception and favoritism within their family, Jacob had to flee from his brother Esau, who was angered by his actions. On his journey, Jacob traveled to the region of Haran to seek refuge with his mother's family.

One night, while he was traveling, Jacob stopped to rest at a place. He used a stone as a pillow and lay down to sleep. During his sleep, he had a vivid dream or vision. In the dream, he saw a ladder or staircase extending from the earth to heaven, and angels were ascending and descending on it. At the top of the ladder stood the Lord.

In Genesis 28:13-15, God speaks to Jacob in the dream:

"And behold, the Lord stood above it and said, 'I am the Lord, the God of Abraham your father and the God of Isaac. The land on which you lie I will give to you and to your offspring. Your offspring shall be like the dust of the earth, and you shall spread abroad to the west and to the east and to the north and to the south, and in you and your offspring shall all the families of the earth be blessed. Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land. For I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.'"

Upon waking from the dream, Jacob was filled with awe and reverence, recognizing that he had encountered a divine presence. He set up the stone he had used as a pillow as a pillar and poured oil on it as an offering. He called the place Bethel, which means "house of God."

This encounter marked a significant moment in Jacob's life. It reaffirmed the covenant God had made with Abraham and Isaac, promising land, descendants, and blessings. It also assured Jacob that God would be with him on his journey and ultimately bring him back to the promised land.

The story of Jacob's ladder is a reminder of God's presence, guidance, and faithfulness in the lives of individuals, even during times of uncertainty and transition. It's a narrative that holds spiritual and symbolic significance for many people and is often interpreted as a representation of the connection between heaven and earth, as well as a foreshadowing of the bridge between God and humanity through Christ in Christian theology.

According to Islamic tradition, the Prophet Muhammad received his first revelation from God through the Angel Gabriel. This event is considered a pivotal moment in the history of Islam and marks the beginning of Muhammad's role as a messenger and prophet. The revelation occurred while Muhammad was meditating in the cave of Hira near Mecca. Here's a summary of the event:

The Cave of Hira: Muhammad was known for his contemplative nature and would often retreat to the cave of Hira, located in the mountains near Mecca, for solitary reflection and meditation. It was during one of these retreats that the first revelation took place.
The First Revelation: According to Islamic tradition, in the year 610 CE, when Muhammad was around 40 years old, he received his first revelation during the month of Ramadan. As he was meditating in the cave, the Angel Gabriel appeared to him and conveyed the words of God. Gabriel instructed Muhammad to read or recite, saying: "Read in the name of your Lord who created. Created man from a clinging substance. Read, and your Lord is the most Generous - Who taught by the pen. Taught man that which he knew not."
Muhammad's Initial Response: Overwhelmed by this experience, Muhammad was initially shaken and unsure about the nature of what had just happened. He returned home to his wife, Khadijah, and recounted the event to her. Khadijah, who was a source of great support for Muhammad, reassured him that this was a divine experience and that he had been chosen as a messenger of God.
Subsequent Revelations: Following this initial revelation, Muhammad continued to receive revelations from God through the Angel Gabriel over a period of approximately 23 years. These revelations were conveyed in segments and covered a wide range of topics, including ethical guidance, laws, theology, social issues, and instructions for the growing Muslim community.
Proclamation of Islam: As Muhammad received more revelations, he began to share the message he had received with a small circle of close family members and friends. Gradually, as the message gained traction, he began to publicly proclaim the message of monotheism, social justice, and ethical conduct. He called people to worship the one true God and to submit to His will, which is the core message of Islam.
The revelations received by Muhammad were compiled into what is now known as the Quran, the holy scripture of Islam. Muhammad's teachings and actions during his prophethood laid the foundation for the Islamic faith and way of life. The message he received emphasized monotheism, ethical behavior, compassion, justice, and care for the less fortunate. Muhammad's role as the final prophet and messenger is central to Islamic belief, and his teachings continue to guide millions of Muslims around the world.

Siddhartha Gautama, who later became known as Buddha, was a prince born in a royal family in ancient India. He lived around the 6th century BCE. According to traditional accounts, his journey to enlightenment and his decision to leave behind his princely life are central aspects of his life story. Here's a summary of what happened:

Prince Siddhartha's Early Life: Siddhartha was born into a wealthy and privileged family in a region that is now part of Nepal. His father, King Suddhodana, wanted to shield him from the sufferings of the world, so Siddhartha was raised in luxury and was given the finest education and comforts.
The Four Sights: Despite the efforts to shield Siddhartha from suffering, he encountered several experiences that deeply affected him. These were known as the "Four Sights." On separate occasions, he saw an old man, a sick person, a corpse, and finally, a wandering ascetic who seemed peaceful and content.
The Great Renunciation: The encounters with suffering and impermanence led Siddhartha to question the nature of life and seek a solution to the suffering he observed. At the age of 29, he made a pivotal decision to leave behind his life of luxury and privilege. He left the palace secretly, abandoning his royal attire and shaving his head. This event is known as the "Great Renunciation."
Ascetic Practice: After leaving the palace, Siddhartha began a period of intense ascetic practice, seeking enlightenment through extreme self-mortification and meditation. He studied under renowned spiritual teachers and practiced extreme fasting and deprivation. However, despite his efforts, he did not find the answers he was seeking.
The Middle Way: Siddhartha realized that extreme asceticism did not lead to the insights he was searching for. He abandoned his severe practices and decided to follow a balanced path, which he termed the "Middle Way." This path involved moderation and a focus on inner exploration and meditation.
Enlightenment: Siddhartha continued his meditative practice under a Bodhi tree in Bodh Gaya, India. After several days of deep meditation, he is said to have attained enlightenment, becoming a "Buddha," which means "the awakened one." He gained profound insights into the nature of suffering, the causes of suffering, and the way to overcome it.
Teaching and Spreading the Dharma: After attaining enlightenment, Buddha spent the rest of his life teaching his insights to others. He traveled and taught across India, sharing the Four Noble Truths and the Eightfold Path, which outline the core teachings of Buddhism. He attracted followers and disciples, and his teachings laid the foundation for Buddhism.
In summary, Buddha's decision to leave behind his princely life was motivated by a deep sense of questioning and a desire to understand the nature of suffering. This quest eventually led him to renounce his privileged existence, seek enlightenment through rigorous spiritual practice, and ultimately discover the path to liberation from suffering. His teachings and insights became the foundation of Buddhism, a major world religion.

The story of Moses being called by God to become a leader of the Israelites is a fundamental narrative in the religious texts of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Moses is considered a central figure in these traditions, and his role as a leader and prophet is pivotal to the liberation of the Israelites from slavery in Egypt. Here's a summary of how and why God called and commanded Moses to lead the Israelites:

Background in Egypt: According to the biblical account in the Book of Exodus, the Israelites had become enslaved in Egypt, enduring harsh labor and oppression under the Egyptian Pharaoh. Moses was born to an Israelite family during this time. He was raised in Pharaoh's household but later fled Egypt after killing an Egyptian overseer who was mistreating an Israelite.
The Burning Bush: While Moses was in the land of Midian, working as a shepherd, he encountered a remarkable sight: a burning bush that was not consumed by the flames. When he approached the bush, God spoke to him from within it. In the Quranic account, Moses' encounter with the fire on the mountain is also a significant event. Both versions emphasize the miraculous nature of the encounter.
God's Call and Command: From the burning bush, God revealed Himself to Moses and conveyed His plan. God commanded Moses to return to Egypt and speak to Pharaoh, demanding the release of the Israelites from slavery. God assured Moses that He would be with him and would provide signs to authenticate his message.
Moses' Reluctance: Moses initially hesitated and expressed his concerns about his ability to fulfill this mission. He questioned his own credibility and speech abilities. In response, God reassured Moses by promising to be with him and guiding his words.
Miraculous Signs: To demonstrate the authenticity of Moses' mission, God endowed him with miraculous signs. In the biblical narrative, God granted Moses the ability to turn his staff into a serpent and his hand to become leprous and then be healed. In the Quran, God gave Moses the staff that could transform into a serpent and performed other miracles as well.
Return to Egypt: Moses, after being reassured by God and equipped with miraculous signs, returned to Egypt. He and his brother Aaron confronted Pharaoh, demanding the release of the Israelites. Moses' interactions with Pharaoh were marked by the display of God's miraculous power through the plagues that befell Egypt, including the turning of the Nile into blood, the plague of frogs, and others.
Leading the Exodus: After a series of plagues, Pharaoh finally agreed to release the Israelites. Moses led the people of Israel out of Egypt in an event known as the Exodus. They journeyed through the desert towards the land promised to their ancestors.
The story of Moses' call and leadership is significant in highlighting themes of faith, obedience, liberation, and God's guidance. It also emphasizes the notion that God chooses and equips individuals to carry out His divine plan, even if they initially feel inadequate for the task. Moses' leadership paved the way for the establishment of the Mosaic law and the journey of the Israelites toward the Promised Land. This story is foundational to the religious identities of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

The story of Paul's encounter with God and his subsequent mission is a pivotal event in the New Testament of the Christian Bible. Paul, originally known as Saul of Tarsus, was a Pharisee and a zealous persecutor of early Christians. His transformation from a persecutor of Christians to a dedicated follower of Jesus Christ is one of the most significant narratives in the early Christian church. Here's a summary of Paul's encounter with God and the beginning of his mission:

Saul's Persecution of Christians: Before his conversion, Saul was a devout Pharisee who actively opposed the followers of Jesus. He believed that their beliefs were heretical and a threat to Judaism. He played a role in the persecution of Christians and was present at the stoning of the Christian martyr Stephen (as described in Acts 7:58-8:1).
The Road to Damascus: According to the Book of Acts (Acts 9:1-19), around AD 33 or 34, Saul embarked on a journey to the city of Damascus, likely with the intention of persecuting Christians there as well. On the road to Damascus, a dramatic event occurred that changed Saul's life forever.
The Vision of Jesus: As Saul was traveling, a bright light suddenly flashed around him, and he fell to the ground. He heard a voice saying, "Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting me?" Saul responded by asking who was speaking to him, and the voice identified itself as Jesus, whom Saul was persecuting.
Blindness and Revelation: Struck with awe and blinded by the light, Saul was led by those with him to Damascus, where he remained blind for three days. During this time, he fasted and prayed. In the meantime, the Lord appeared in a vision to a Christian named Ananias, instructing him to go to Saul and restore his sight.
Ananias' Encounter with Saul: Ananias hesitated initially, knowing about Saul's reputation as a persecutor of Christians. However, he obeyed God's command and went to Saul. Ananias laid his hands on Saul, prayed for him, and Saul's sight was restored. Ananias also conveyed the message that God had chosen Saul to be His instrument to carry His name to the Gentiles, kings, and the children of Israel.
Conversion and Mission: Following this encounter, Saul's life was completely transformed. He embraced Christianity and became known as Paul. He spent time in Arabia, likely receiving revelation and deepening his understanding of the gospel. He then began his missionary journeys, traveling extensively to preach the teachings of Jesus Christ. His journeys are chronicled in the Book of Acts, where he established Christian communities and wrote letters (epistles) that make up a significant portion of the New Testament.
Paul's conversion and subsequent mission are significant in the history of Christianity. His teachings, writings, and missionary efforts played a crucial role in spreading the Christian message beyond its Jewish origins and establishing a foundation for the early church's theology and doctrine. Paul's transformation from a persecutor to an apostle serves as a powerful example of the transformative power of God's grace and the potential for redemption and change in every individual.

King Solomon, according to the biblical accounts in the Hebrew Bible (Old Testament), is depicted as a figure known for his immense wealth, wisdom, and numerous wives. The stories about Solomon are found primarily in the books of 1 Kings and 2 Chronicles. Here's a summary of the factors that contributed to Solomon's wealth, wisdom, and marriages:

Inheritance of David's Kingdom: Solomon was the son of King David and Bathsheba. He inherited the throne of Israel from his father. David had expanded and secured the kingdom during his reign, and Solomon thus inherited a relatively stable and prosperous realm.
God's Blessing and Wisdom: According to the biblical account in 1 Kings 3:5-14, when Solomon became king, he prayed to God for wisdom to govern the people of Israel effectively. God was pleased with his request and granted him not only wisdom but also riches and honor. Solomon's wisdom became renowned, and his judgments were known for their fairness and insight.
Trade and Commerce: Solomon's reign was marked by economic prosperity, partly due to his focus on trade and commerce. He established alliances with neighboring countries and facilitated trade routes, particularly with Phoenicia. The wealth generated from trade contributed to his affluence.
Building Projects: Solomon is famous for constructing grand buildings, including the First Temple in Jerusalem. The construction projects showcased his wealth and helped establish Jerusalem as a significant political and religious center. These projects employed a large labor force, further contributing to economic prosperity.
Gold and Tribute: The biblical accounts emphasize that Solomon had access to vast amounts of gold. He received tributes from neighboring kings and countries, including gifts of gold, silver, and valuable resources. These tributes contributed to his wealth.
Marriages: Solomon is known for having numerous wives, often to solidify political alliances and treaties with other nations. His marriages were intended to maintain peace and foster relationships with neighboring kingdoms. However, his many marriages eventually led to difficulties and moral compromises, as some of his wives brought their foreign gods and religious practices into the kingdom.
It's important to note that while the biblical accounts portray Solomon as a wealthy and wise king, they also highlight some of his shortcomings and moral lapses, particularly in his later years. The accumulation of wives and wealth, as well as his tolerance of foreign religious practices, are seen as factors that contributed to the eventual division of the kingdom after his death.

Solomon's legacy is complex, reflecting both his achievements and challenges. He is remembered for his wisdom, grand building projects, and the establishment of a centralized kingdom. His reign marks a significant period in biblical history, and his story offers insights into the complexities of leadership, wealth, and the pursuit of wisdom.

Syekh Siti Jenar, also known as Syekh Lemah Abang or Syekh Malaya, was a Javanese mystic and Islamic philosopher who lived in the 15th century. He is a central figure in Javanese Islam and Sufism and is known for his unique and often controversial perspective on Islam and spirituality. His teachings challenged conventional interpretations and practices, leading to debates and discussions that continue to this day.

Syekh Siti Jenar's perspective on Islam and God can be summarized through several key points:

Unity of Being (Hulul and Wahdat al-Wujud): One of the most significant aspects of Siti Jenar's teachings was his emphasis on the concept of "Unity of Being" or "Wahdat al-Wujud." This perspective suggests that everything in existence is a manifestation of the divine, and the separation between God and creation is an illusion. This view challenges traditional theological boundaries and interpretations, as it blurs the distinction between the Creator and the created.
Controversial Views: Siti Jenar's teachings, particularly his emphasis on Unity of Being, were deemed heretical by some orthodox religious scholars and leaders of his time. His unorthodox views and his rejection of certain religious rituals led to conflicts with the religious establishment.
Spiritual Freedom: Siti Jenar emphasized the importance of inner spirituality and personal experience of God rather than rigid adherence to external rituals. He believed that true spirituality transcends religious formalities and can be achieved through direct experience and understanding of God's presence within oneself.
Beyond Religious Labels: Siti Jenar's teachings often promoted inclusivity and transcendence of religious labels. He emphasized the idea that the essence of religion goes beyond outward forms and that spiritual seekers should look beyond sectarian differences to discover the ultimate truth.
Mystical Teachings: Siti Jenar's teachings are deeply rooted in Sufi mysticism, focusing on spiritual transformation, self-realization, and union with the Divine. His teachings resonated with those seeking a deeper and more experiential understanding of Islam.
Legacy and Influence: Despite facing opposition during his lifetime, Siti Jenar's teachings left a lasting impact on Javanese Islam and Sufism. His ideas continue to influence contemporary discussions about spirituality, mysticism, and the relationship between God and creation.
It's important to note that Siti Jenar's teachings are complex and often require a deep understanding of Islamic philosophy, mysticism, and the cultural context of Java during his time. His legacy remains a subject of ongoing exploration, interpretation, and debate within both scholarly and spiritual circles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243 36 18
2030: Ten years after COVID, empath Eve thought humanity was finally in harmony. Then Darkness appeared and told her why the world was ending... agai...
180 10 9
If life were a debate session, we would be required to choose a side and promote and defend the ideas that only support the position of our chosen si...
240 1 10
In the beginning, at the first instance of existence, a god arose from his slumber; The Mighty Yiba ( The god of wisdom). He had been hibernated for...
256 0 78
Cascade through the mind OR BETTER How it is formulated within I AND US