KHKT, YRKKH,,KRPKAB Stories

By Jasminearun

This book consists of stories on RoNakshi,YRKKH/Rabb se hai dua couples. More

My desire to make you mine RoNakshi Part 1
Part 2
Part 3(A)
Part 3(B)
Part 4
Part 5
Part 5 Continuation
Part 6
Part 6 Continuation
Part 7
Tu Meri Mehbooba...You are my beloved...(RoNakshi PreMar)Part 1
Tu Meri Mehbooba...You are my beloved...Part 2
Tu Meri Mehbooba...You are my beloved...Part 3
Tu Meri Mehbooba...You are my beloved...Part 4
Tu Meri Mehbooba...You are my beloved...Part 4 continuation
Tu Meri Mehbooba...You are my beloved...Part 4 continuation again
Tu Meri Mehbooba...You are my beloved...Part 5
Tu Meri Mehbooba...You are my beloved...Part 6
Tu Meri Mehbooba...You are my beloved...Part 6 continuation
Phone love Part 1(AbhiRa)
Phone love Part 2
Phone Love Part 3
Phone love Part 4
Phone Love Part 5
Phone love Part 6
Phone love Part 8
Phone love Part8 continuation
Phone love Part8 continuing
Kal Ho Naa Ho:Promise to live a lifetime in a heartbeat Part 1
Cover pages for Kal Ho Naa Ho:Promise to live a lifetime in a heartbeat
Kal Ho Naa Ho:Promise to live a lifetime in a Heartbeat Part 2
Kal Ho Naa Ho:Promise to live a lifetime in a Heartbeat Part 2 Continuation
Kal Ho Naa Ho:Promise to live a lifetime in a Heartbeat Part 3
Kal Ho Naa Ho:Promise to live a lifetime in a Heartbeat Part 4
Kal Ho Naa Ho:Promise to live a lifetime in a Heartbeat Part 5
Kal Ho Naa Ho:Promise to live a lifetime in a Heartbeat Part 6
Kal Ho Naa Ho:Promise to live a lifetime in a Heartbeat Part 7

Phone love Part 7

113 12 16
By Jasminearun

Manjari told Karthik and Naira about Akshara's phone love and her plan to elope with her lover.They were shocked.

Naira:Why didn't Akshara tell us if she loves someone?Straight away eloping?

Manjari:Because she feels that you both will not accept her love as it's a love which got blossomed over the phone.

Karthik:Yes...I don't believe in phone love.Her lover is a cheater for sure.That's why he trapped her in his fake love over the phone.Akshu is eloping with him thinking that it's true love.But actually he maybe someone who belongs to sex racket.He maybe taking her with him to sell her.

Manjari:He saved my life once.I don't think he is a bad guy.Even Akshara doesn't feel that he is bad.

Karthik:He may have pretended to be a good boy to trap Akshu.That's how such men do.They are lambs in wolves' skin.I will not spare him.I will kill him.

Naira:First we should stop Akshu from eloping.

Karthik:If we do that we will become villains in her life.She will misunderstand us.so let her go to the railway station.There her lover will be there.We will catch him there.If he beat him he will admit his evil plan and thus he will get exposed before Akshu.

Naira:Ok.

Akshara packed her bag to elope.

Arohi became upset.

Arohi:Di...why are you taking such a big risk?

Akshara:When you fall in love with someone you will understand it.

Arohi remembered her moments with Neil.

She thought:I love Neil.But I did not even take the risk of confessing my love to him.

Arohi:All the best di.

Akshara:Thank you dear.

They hugged each other.

Akshara caught a tax and left to the railway station.

Abhimanyu packed the bag to elope.

Abhimanyu:When I elope,how will my fiancee react?What will be her condition?What will be her future?I feel guilty.

Suraj:You don't need to be guilty.When they don't see you at the mandap the girl's family will be upset about who will marry her.But i will tell them that i will marry her.

Abhimanyu was shocked.

Abhimanyu:You will really marry my fiancee?

Suraj:Yes.

Abhimanyu:For me,you are willing to marry whom you have not even seen?

Suraj faked to be emotional:Yes.I can do anything for you.You are my best buddy.

Abhimanyu hugged him emotionally and said:You are my true friend.

Suraj thought in his mind:I am marrying your fiancee not because I will do anything for you,but because I love her.

Suraj:I will drop you to the railway station.

Abhimanyu:No thanks yaar.I will go by myself.

Suraj:What if someone catch you?I have to make sure that you reach the railway station safely.So I will drop you there.

Abhimanyu smiled:Ok.

Suraj thought in her mind:I am taking you in my car so that I can help Arjun Sharma to kidnap you.

Suraj,Neil and Abhimanyu were travelling in the car.

Suddenly Naksh blocked their way.Suraj stopped the car because if he drives forward Naksh will meet with an accident.

Suraj murmured:Naksh...this idiot!

Abhimanyu got out of the car and asked Abhimanyu:What happened Naksh?Why did you stop our car?

Naksh:Abhimanyu....do you know where Suraj is taking you to?

Abhimanyu:He is taking me to the railway station.I am going to elope with the girl I love.

Naksh:No.He is betraying you.He is taking you to Arjun Sharma.So that they will conduct your wedding with Nanda.I tried to call you and tell you the truth.But this Suraj blocked my number so that I cannot tell you the truth.

Abhimanyu:Stop it Naksh.Why would Suraj want me to get married to Nanda?

Naksh:I don't know why he is doing this.But he is doing it.

Abhimanyu:No.I trust Suraj completely.

Naksh:Oh no...how will I make you believe the truth?Don't trust Suraj.

Abhimanyu got angry.

Suddenly Neil came out of the car and said:He is saying the truth.

Abhimanyu was shocked.

Abhimanyu:Neil!

Suraj was shocked as Neil spoke against him.

Suraj came out of the car and raised his voice:Neil!

Neil:Till now I kept quiet because you are my cousin.But I can't betray the innocent Abhimanyu anymore and separate true lovers.My guilt will kill me.I can't cheat true lovers because I love Arohi.If Arohi comes to know that i supported you to fool her sister she will never forgive me.

Suraj got irritated:If my own cousin is against me...yes... I made a deal with Arjun Sharma to kidnap Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu was shocked:But why Suraj?

Suraj:Because only if you marry Nanda,I can marry your fiancee.

Abhimanyu got confused:What?

Suraj:Your fiancee is none other than your Akshara.

Abhimanyu could not believe his ears:What?

Suraj:Yes.

Abhimanyu:But why you don't want me to marry Akshara?

Suraj:Because Akshara is Akshu..the only girl I have fallen in love with.

Abhimanyu was shocked.

Suraj:I decided to marry your fiancee not to save her reputation but because she is my Akshu.

Abhimanyu stared at Suraj angrily:I trusted you blindly.But you fooled me and kept me away from my Akshara.

Suraj:I am sorry Abhimanyu. I feel bad to hurt you.I love you a lot.But I love my Akshu more.I want her yaar.So I have to do this.

Abhimanyu:You are so selfish Suraj.But I am also selfish in my love.I can't sacrifice my Akshara for you.Because Akshara loves me.

Suraj:After Arjun Sharma takes you with him I will go to the railway station and meet Akshara.Actually you made the situation easier by lying to her that your name is Suraj.I will lie to her that I am the Suraj she loves.She will believe it without second thoughts as she thinks that your name is Suraj.After that no one can separate me from Akshara.

Suraj smirked.

Abhimanyu was shocked:You are so cruel.

Suraj felt guilty.

Suraj thought:I am hurting my best friend.I am cruel.But love is more important than friendship for me.

Suddenly Arjun and Maya reached there in a jeep with their goons.

Arjun:Finally we got you Abhimanyu.

Maya:Now you can't escape.You thought you can escape after hurting our daughter.Right?

Abhimanyu:I did not hurt Nanda.Why don't you believe me?

Arjun:We don't want to hear anything.

Arjun called his goons and they caught Abhimanyu.They forcefully took Abhimanyu to the jeap.Naksh became upset.

They reached Arjun's decorated house.Arjun and Maya had decorated their house for Nanda and Abhimanyu's wedding.Abhimanyu was screaming.Arjun and Maya brought Nanda.Nanda and Abhimanyu looked at each other painfully.

Panditji was also waiting there.

Arjun:Panditji...please chant the mantras and get them married soon before the bride groom runs away.

Abhimanyu burst out:Stop it.I will not marry Nanda.Because I am not the guy she loves.If you have any doubt ask Nanda.

Arjun and Maya were in a dilemma.

Nanda:This was what I had been trying to tell since a long time.But nobody listened to me.I don't love Abhimanyu.That day I eloped with some other guy,Abhimanyu only helped us.

Arjun and Maya were shocked.

Maya:Then who was that guy?

Naksh came from behind panting.

Naksh:I am the guy with whom Nanda tried to elope that day.

Arjun and Maya were shocked.

Naksh and Nanda looked at each other emotionally.

They burst into tears and Naksh held Nanda's face.

Naksh:Nanda!

Nanda:Naksh!

Naksh looked at Arjun and Maya.

Naksh:We are sorry.Nanda and I did not say about our love because we were scared.Because I am only a clerk in Abhimanyu's office.But now things went out of our control and an innocent person suffered because of us.So I don't care even if you kill me.But please save Abhimanyu. He loves someone else.

Nanda:Please don't trouble Abhimanyu anymore.It's a request dad and mom.

Arjun and Maya became emotional.

Arjun:Nanda...you should have told us about Naksh.Because we don't care about status.

Maya:We care only about your happiness.We were adamant about getting you married to Abhimanyu thinking that your happiness lies in him.If your happiness is Naksh we have no problem.

Naksh and Nanda were surprised.Abhimanyu became very happy.

Arjun and Maya looked at Abhimanyu.

Arjun:We are sorry for misunderstanding you.

Maya:Sorry for all the troubles.

Abhimanyu:But please get Naksh and Nanda married now without any delay.

Arjun and Maya nodded.

Arjun:Panditji..please chant mantras.

Naksh and Nanda got married there.Arjun and Maya blessed them.Abhimanyu smiled happily.Suddenly he remembered that he had to go to the railway station.He ran out.

Karthik, Naira and Manjari reached the railway station.They saw Suraj there with a bag.

Karthik:I think he is the guy.What is his name?

Manjari:His name is Suraj.

Karthik went near Suraj.

Karthik:Are you Suraj?

Suraj:Yes.

Suddenly Karthik got angry.

Karthik:You are the one who trapped my daughter over the phone.Right?You want to elope with her and sell her to sex rackets.Right?

Suraj was shocked.

Suraj:You are misunderstanding me.

Karthik:I know the intention of the people like you very much.

Karthik started beating Suraj.

Naira:Don't ever come to my daughter's life.

Karthik:Otherwise I will kill you.Understand?

Suraj:I would not have loved your daughter if I knew that I would be beaten like this.I promise that I would never come back to your daughter's life.Please leave me.

Karthik pushed him and said:Get lost.

Suraj was relieved.Suddenly he thought:Where is Akshara?I could not find her yet.I have to search for her.

Akshara who was standing far away looked at her watch to see the time.She became upset.

Suddenly she remembered Abhimanyu saying that if he doesn't reach there it means he is dead.She burst into tears.

Advay and Chandni were upset as Abhimanyu was missing.

Chandni:Where did he go just before the wedding?

Advay:I doubt whether his horoscope became true and he eloped with a girl.

Chandni was stunned.

Chandni:He told us that he did not love Nanda.That's why he was not interested to marry her.Was he in love with someone else?Was that why he was not interested in this marriage?

Advay:It's possible.

Chandni:Then why did'nt he tell us that he loves someone else?

Advay:Maybe because our foolish son wants to elope and get married.

Chandni:Stop it Advay.Let us go to the railway station and see if he is there.If he is eloping he might have gone to the railway station with the girl.

Advay:Let's go to the railway station now.

They also went to the railway station.

Abhimanyu reached the railway station panting and searched for Akshara.

Abhimanyu:When i met her that day,I should have told her that I fell in love with a girl over the phone and her name is Akshara.If so,we would have recognized each other that moment itself and we would have been united.Now I can't find Akshara at all.

Suddenly he remembered Akshara telling him that she will kill herself if he does not come there.

Abhimanyu:Since i did not reach on time,she might have thought that i am dead.Oh no...I hope she does not think of dying.

Abhimanyu was very upset.

Akshara walked towards the railway track to end her life.

Both Suraj and Abhimanyu saw her from different sides.A train started coming.The boys got scared and ran towards Akshara to save her.Suraj reached there first and pulled her backward.

Akshara looked at Suraj.Akshara remembered meeting Suraj at the gym.

She was surprised:Suraj!

Suraj nodded:Yes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 2.4K 26
yeah story h Raavi Aur Shiva Ki the toh yeah dono opposite Lekin dekhte h kaiser yek dono Ek durse k Karib aate h Aur inki deewangi kis haadh tk jati...
9.3K 480 16
So mri imagination story honeymoon track se start hoti h. Jha Rhea apna plan bnati h....aage janne k liye to story pdhni pdegi... So let's go
4.3K 574 12
Let's see
101K 4K 9
This is Arnav and Khushi short love story