My Hero Academia : The Day Ev...

By ChildOfBeast13

One day long ago in Qing Qing City, China, a luminescent baby was born with a unique power. Then, as time pas... More

Bio
Season 1 Chapter 1 : What It Takes to Be a Hero
Season 1 Chapter 2 : Start Line
Season 1 Chapter 3 : Hero Basic Training
Season 1 Chapter 4 : Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida
Season 1 Chapter 5 : Encounter with the Unknown
Season 1 ( Finale ) Chapter 6 : All Might
Season 2 Chapter 1 : My Reason
Season 2 Chapter 2 : Roaring Sports Festival
Season 2 Chapter 3 : In Their Own Quirky Ways
Season 2 Chapter 4 : Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
Season 2 Chapter 5 : Battle On, Challengers!
Season 2 Chapter 6 : Rex vs. Bakugo
Season 2 Chapter 7 : Time to Pick Some Names
Season 2 Chapter 8 : Bizzare! Sir Nighteye Appears!
Season 2 Chapter 10 : Hero Killer: Stain vs U.A. Students
Season 2 Chapter 11 : Climax
Season 2 Chapter 12 : Mixed Signals
Season 2 Chapter 13 : Gear up for Final Exams
Season 2 Chapter 14 : Defeating the Number One Hero
Season 2 Chapter 15 (Finale) : Encounter
Season 3 Chapter 1 : Wild, Wild Pussycats
Season 3 Chapter 2 : Kota
Season 3 Chapter 3 : Alpha
Season 3 Chapter 4 : Roaring Upheaval
Season 3 Chapter 5 : What a Twist!
Season 3 Chapter 8 : All For One
Season 3 Chapter 7 : Symbol of Peace
Season 3 Chapter 8 : End of the Beginning, Beginning of the End
Season 3 Chapter 9 : Moving into Dorms
Season 3 Chapter 10 : Create those Ultimate Moves
Season 3 Chapter 11 : The Test
Season 3 Chapter 12 : Generator Rex VS Siren
Season 3 Chapter 13 : Rescue Exercises
Season 3 Chapter 14 : Our Brawl
Season 3 Chapter 15 : A Season for Encounters
Season 3 (Finale) Chapter 16 : Unrivaled
Season 4 Chapter 1 : Boy Meets...
Season 4 Chapter 2 : Fighting Fate
Season 4 Chapter 3 : An Unpleasant Talk
Season 4 Chapter 4 : GO!!
Season 4 Chapter 5 : Breach
Season 4 Chapter 6 : Lemillion
Season 4 Chapter 7 : Unforseen Hope
Season 4 Chapter 8 : Bright Future
Season 4 Chapter 9 : School Festival
Season 4 Chapter 10 : Prepping for the School Festival Is the Funnest Part
Season 4 Chapter 11 : Gold Tips Imperial
Season 4 Chapter 12 : Generator Rex vs. Gentle Criminal
Season 4 Chapter 13 : School Festival Start!!
Season 4 Chapter 14 : Let it Flow! School Fesitval!
Season 4 Chapter 15 : Japanese Hero Billboard Chart
Season 4 (Finale) Chapter 16 : His Start
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 1
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 2
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 3
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 4
Season 5 Chapter 1 : Clash! Class A vs. Class B!
Season 5 Chapter 2 : That Which Is Inherited
Season 5 Chapter 3 : Amalgamation
Season 5 Chapter 4 : Merry Christmas
Season 5 Chapter 5: My Villain Academia

BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 5

294 13 4
By ChildOfBeast13

The three then dash towards Nine and attack as the villain protects himself with another Air Wall and blocks their attacks. As Nine continues to block the attack he could feel the pain from his disease start to kick in once more.

Nine : How could you avoid my lightning...?!

Midoriya : You used that on us already!

The three were able to break and shatter Nine's Air Wall for the very first time as Nine was sent back by the force of their attack.

Bakugo : That's why we used a useless idiot as a lightning rod.

Nine stops himself from being pushed back from the heroes' attack as he uses both of his hands to fire Bullet Lasers at Bakugo boosted himself into the air. Bakugo blocks all the incoming laser fire with his explosions.

As Bakugo dives towards Nine, he uses his AP Shot: Auto Cannon to shoot explosions down at the villain who shields himself once more with his Air Wall. As the explosions make contact with the shield, it causes a cloud of smoke to surround Nine's position.

Out from the cloud of smoke suddenly emerges two of Nine's Hydras as he commands them to charge towards Midoriya and Rex who were able to easily destroy them.

Bakugo then spots an opening and uses his explosions to boost himself forwards and turn himself into a spinning wheel of explosions and charges at Nine who had his attention on Midoriya and Rex.

Nine sees Bakugo coming towards him and creates an Air Wall to block the attack and as soon as Bakugo makes contact with the shield, a large explosion emits, causing the villain to be pushed back with incredible force and engulfed in flames.

As Midoriya and Rex look over to where the explosion came from Bakugo lands right next to them and smiles as his attack worked.

Inside the ball of flames that Nine was being engulfed in, the villain balls his hand into a fist as purple veins start to appear throughout his body as he refuses to be defeated.

Nine : ( Th... This can't end! It can't be the end! )

Suddenly, dark storm clouds start to appear in the sky as Nine continues to deny his defeat.

Nine : ( Like I'd let it end like this! )

Purple liquid then refills in the capsules on Nine's back before they crack and break, causing purple liquid to burst out from the injection slots. This causes the flames that Nine was engulfed in to blow away.

Nine then twirls around and creates a tornado with lightning in it that sucks up the flames from Bakugo's explosion.

Midoriya, Bakugo, and Rex then look up to see the tornado that Nine created as they could feel the wind pressure coming from it pushing them all back.

Midoriya : A tornado!

Bakugo : Damn, he really can change the weather...

As the tornado emits lightning that was hitting the nearby area, the sky turns pitch black as the entire island looked like it was in the middle of a tremendous and horrifying natural disaster.

Midoriya : ( What should we do? Katsuma and Mahoro are still here... On top of that, everyone who's evacuated could be in danger, too! )

Bakugo : ( Is he planning on destroying this whole island? )

Rex : ( We gotta stop him! )

Determined not to give up, the three heroes decided to put everything they had into their next attack and stop Nine from continuing his destruction of the island.

Midoriya then raises his Full Cowling up to 100% as he dashes towards the tornado and quickly goes for a punch to attack the tornado, while also destroying his arm in the process. Rex then follows after him by forming the Omega Gauntlets and forms an energy blast between both his hands and thrusts it at the tornado, trying to burst through and get to Nine.

Meanwhile with Bakugo, he boosts himself up into the air and charges towards the tornado with his explosions while spinning around to gain momentum for his strongest attack, Howitzer Impact. Finally, Bakugo gains enough momentum, charges into the tornado and tries to pierce through it.

The three then start to get pushed back by the force of the tornado but refuse to be defeated as they continue to push their attacks towards the tornado. However, as their costumes were being torn apart, Rex's machine crumbles and breaks apart.

The three were then engulfed by the tornado as they were being electrocuted by the lightning in the tornado. As the heroes are being thrown around, the mountain starts to crumble as the boulders start to fall down towards where Mahoro and Katsuma were.

Shoji who regained consciousness made it onto the scene and quickly shields the two kids who were hugging each other as he protects them from the falling boulders with his own body.

Nine finally disperses the tornado as Bakugo, Rex, and Midoriya who were badly injured start to fall down to the ground. As they land on the ground, the villain then levitates down to the heroes who were struggling to stand back up.

Midoriya : ( E-Even at 100%... it wasn't enough... )

Rex : ( Even though I took his nanite powers... he still had this much power left...! )

Bakugo : ( D-Damn it... Even though I lowered myself to fight with Deku and the Nanite Bastard... )

Nine : It's no use.

The fallen heroes then look up and see Nine who was looking down at them while walking towards them.

Nine : You will not be able to live with that level of power. Not in the new world I will create.

Midoriya : New world...?

The three heroes were able to get back onto their feet but Nine soon shoots his Bullet Laser at them making them fall.

Nine : Those who have power— The strong will rule over the weak in my utopia.

Bakugo : That's crap!

Bakugo then stands back up and charges towards Nine but before he could even take a step forward Nine fires his Bullet Laser at the hero once more, making stumble and fall to the ground in pain.

Midoriya : Kacchan!

Rex : Katsuki!

Bakugo tries to ignore the pain he was in and stand back up from the ground but Nine summons his Hydra and sends it charging towards Bakugo as the entity grabs him in its jaws and slams him into the ground as Rex and Midoriya try to stand up from the ground.

Nine : It won't matter if someone is a villain or a hero.

Bakugo who was struggling to hold his consciousness raises his hand at Nine and tries to blast the villain with his Quirk but Nine quickly drags Bakugo throughout the ground.

Nine : Everything is equal before power.

Bakugo finally hits his limit and couldn't endure the pain any longer as he falls unconscious but his gaze was still locked onto Nine, showing that he would still fight even if he wasn't conscious.

Nine then throws the fallen Bakugo away from the scene as Rex and Midoriya were furious at the villain. The two finally stand back up on their feet but they are soon attacked by Nine's Hydras as they lift the two into the air and crush them in their jaws.

Nine : That is what a true superhuman society should be.

Midoriya : *furious* With such a selfish assumption...

Rex : You're crazy...!

Angered by their words, Nine commands both Hydras to slam Rex and Midoriya into the mountain behind them and drag them across it until they reached the very top.

Nine : Are you getting in the way of the new world? Then you should just disappear.

The two Hydras start to crush Midoriya and Rex in their jaws while the two heroes don't know what to do.

Midoriya : ( Think... What would All Might do...?! )

Rex : ( I gotta get outta here! W-We can't let it end here...! )

Midoriya : ( Think...! Think...! )

Rex : ( What are we supposed to do?! )

Midoriya : ( Think...! )

Katsuma : Mister Deku!

Rex and Midoriya then snap out of their train of thoughts once they hear Katsuma's voice shout in the distance. A few meters away from Nine, was Katsuma and Mahoro who were with an unconscious Shoji with tears in their eyes.

Mahoro : Rex!

Katsuma : Mister Deku!

Katsuma & Mahoro : DON'T LOSE!!!

This causes Midoriya's eyes to widen as he finally found a way to escape from the Hydras and defeat Nine. Over with Nine, as he heard the sound of the children's voices, he grins and walks over to them.

Nine : So that's where you were.

The villain starts to approach the children while Rex tries to break free from the Hydra and stop Nine but couldn't in his state.

Midoriya : Rex...

Rex looks over to Midoriya and sees that he had a serious expression.

Midoriya : There's just one way... There's just one way we can do this...!

Rex looks at Midoriya confused as he didn't know what he was talking about before he pieces everything together as his eyes widen in shock. Midoriya then starts to weakly reach his broken arm out to Rex who thought there could be another way, but couldn't think of anything.

As Nine continues to walk closer and closer to Katsuma and Mahoro, Midoriya reaches his arm out to Rex with a pleading expression on his face.

Midoriya : R-Rex...!

Not seeing any other way to get themselves out of this situation and defeat Nine Rex had no choice and gives into Midoriya's plan and reaches out to him.

Rex : Izuku...!

The two continue to struggle to reach each other as the villain continues to head towards one of the paths to reach his goal while the two kids hold onto the unconscious Shoji tightly.

Midoriya : ( A way we can protect... )

Rex : ( A way we can win... )

Both of their hands were mere inches away from each other as they continued to desperately reach each other.

Rex & Midoriya : ( There's just one way...! )

The moment that these two joined hands the Hydras suddenly were soon destroyed by an unknown force as they were freed from the villain's grasp.

Nine : What...?

The villain looks over to the two confused on how they were able to destroy both of his Hydras out of nowhere. Rex and Midoriya start to slowly rise up from the ground ready to defeat Nine with their only option left.

Rex : If you do this, will you still be able to use it?

Midoriya : I don't know... But... All Might still protected us with the embers after he transferred it to me.

With no idea what the two just did, Nine looks at them furiously as he charges lightning through his hands.

Nine : What did you do?!

As the cloud of dust starts to clear away from the area the two were standing in, Nine soon sees two figures with glowing red veins.

Midoriya & Rex : With two... One For Alls...

Midoriya : We'll save everyone!

Rex : We'll win and brighten this future!

Seeing that both Rex and Midoriya had refused to give up causes Nine to grit his teeth in anger as he couldn't believe they would still stand against him.

Nine : You two should already be dead...!

The villain starts to form his tornado that defeated them once again as it had extended all the way up to the sky. As the tornado continues to grow stronger, part of the mountain starts to crumble as the boulders were sucked into the tornado.

Midoriya and Rex look up at the terrifying natural disaster with their fists cocked back as they have their final conversation with each other before they start their attack.

Rex : This is the end of your dream then, huh?

Midoriya : It's fine. This is the only way. Besides, I'm sure All Might would say it's fine if it's you. If it's you, the one who kept our secret.

Rex who was still unsatisfied by the plan balls his hand into a fist and grips it tightly since there was no going back after this. Midoriya then grips his hand into a fist as well and gets ready to unleash his attack alongside Rex.

As the two continue to put all of their strength into their arms, Nine uses his weather manipulation to create a massive storm cloud above the entire island that was emitting purple lightning. Rex and Midoriya then clench their fists even tighter as red and blue energy start to emit from their hands.

Nine : Don't make me laugh!

Nine, who has had enough of both Rex and Midoriya commands the enormous storm cloud above to unleash his final attack as the cloud comes down towards the island prepared to destroy it.

The two heroes then finally take a step forwards and thrust their arms into the air and release a pillar of light that heads straight towards Nine's attack causing it to vanish and strike it straight at the source.

Rex & Midoriya : DETROIT SMASH!!

Rex and Midoriya's arms start to burst out blood, but the two ignore the pain coming from their arms and continue to push through with their attack while also letting out a loud battle cry.

The beam of light that the two were emitting starts to spin around causing the storm cloud to spiral around as well. Soon after, a colorful explosion then explodes in the sky causing a part of the dark sky to clear out as a ray of sunshine soon shines down on the island.

Katsuma and Mahoro who were watching this looked up to see the clear blue sky and couldn't help but feel some hope welling up inside their hearts.

Nine who also saw this looks at the sky shocked and devastated as he couldn't process what just happened.

Nine : Wh-What is this...?

The villain then looks down at Rex and Midoriya who had their damaged arms in the air and soon becomes furious at them both while also being confused at what they just pulled off.

Nine : What is that power...?

The two heroes then open their eyes and stare daggers at Nine and are determined to beat him no matter the cost.

Nine's condition continues to get worse as more purple veins appear on his face and grow larger but he ignores the pain with all his willpower and glares daggers at the two heroes filled with murderous intent.

Nine : Don't block... my path!

Rex and Midoriya then lower their arms and as they do, Rex soon feels immense pain coming from his damaged arm while Midoriya lowered his arm with no problem as if the pain was nothing to him.

Midoriya : Rex, let's go!

Rex : Yeah!

Rex then forms the Boogie Pack as he and Midoriya dash towards Nine as the villain shouts in anger while summoning multiple Hydras and sends them towards the two heroes. Rex then uses the Boogie Pack to maneuver himself through the air to dodge the Hydras.

As Rex dodges all of the Hydras that were coming towards him and flies up higher into the air, as a Hydra comes from behind Rex and is about to bite down on him but Rex avoids it before landing on top of it. He then switches to the B.F.S. as he cuts through half of the Hydras that were coming towards him.

More Hydras then come at Rex from behind as he quickly turns and jumps off the Hydra he was standing on and forms the Omega Gauntlets on both his hands. He then releases a powerful blue laser from both his hands as his unbroken arm bursts out blood as the gauntlet on that arm crumbles apart.

Out from the smoke of Rex's attack, Midoriya soon emerges from the cloud of smoke and dashes towards Nine and quickly goes for a kick at the villain. Nine quickly dodges Midoriya's attack and starts to fire his Bullet Lasers at him but the hero uses his strength to kick off the air and use the shockwaves to maneuver himself through the air and dodge the lasers.

As Midoriya lands on the ground, Nine doesn't give him a chance to recover and continues to fire multiple Bullet Lasers from both his hands. Midoriya continues to dodge the lasers as best as he could but one laser was able to graze his leg.

While Midoriya continues to dodge the villain's laser attacks, from behind, Rex comes flying onto the scene with the Boogie Pack with incredible speed before shifting them back into the Omega Gauntlets.

Finally, mere inches away from Nine, Rex swings his right arm at the villain and unleashes a powerful laser blast at him.

Nine emerges from the flames holding his arm in pain as the attack from earlier was able to damage him. Meanwhile, Rex falls into a crater with the machine on his right arm gone as it was blown to bits by the previous attack.

As Nine lands back down onto the ground he looks back over to where he was attacked and sees a figure that was climbing out the crater. The figure was revealed to be Rex who climbed up out of the crater using the Smack Hands.

The young hero then grabs a large boulder and looks down at Nine and puts all of his strength into his arm and throws the boulder down at the villain.

Travelling through the air with immense speed and thrown with incredible strength, the boulder starts to heat up dramatically, and transforms into a meteor that destroys everything that it comes into contact with.

Nine quickly reacts to this by creating a large Air Wall in front of him and blocks the asteroid and stops it from coming into contact with him.

The impact from the asteroid colliding with the Air Wall then sends out a shockwave destroying everything nearby, as Rex's Smack Hand crumbles down and breaks apart while Midoriya dashes past him and charges towards Nine with pure energy enveloping his body.

Midoriya continues to fall down towards Nine and spins around to gain more momentum for his next attack.

As his Air Wall was destroyed Nine immediately looks back up at Midoriya and stacks multiple large Air Walls in order to block Midoriya's attack which he sensed would be fatal if he took it head on.

Midoriya finally reaches the Air Walls and as soon as he makes contact with them, a bright light starts to emit throughout the whole island. Not being able to shield himself from the immense power behind the attack, Nine's Air Walls fall apart as the energy emitted from Midoriya starts to damage Nine.

The aftershock causes the entire mountain to be destroyed as the rubble starts to fall through the air. Nine, who was launched away from Midoriya's kick, gets hit by a falling piece of rubble but quickly stops himself from falling by creating a small tornado underneath his feet.

Meanwhile, while the pieces of rubble continue to fall, Midoriya and Rex jump onto one of the boulders and dive straight down towards Nine who looks up at them.

As Rex forms the Omega Gauntlets on both his arms, Midoriya brings his leg back and prepares to release his final attack as he could feel the last embers of One For All start to go out.

Midoriya : ( This is... the last... that I'll produce... )

Midoriya balls his hand into a fist and grips it tightly while Rex aims both of his gauntlets down at Nine as they start to glow brighter and brighter and start to crack.

Midoriya : ( The last... )

As the two heroes were finally in front of Nine, Midoriya doesn't restrain any of his strength and kicks Nine in the face.

Midoriya : SMASH!!

As Midoriya's final smash launches Nine even further down, Rex doesn't restrain any of his machine's power and releases his most powerful laser blast as the machine on his arms continues to crack.

Finally landing their final blow, the two couldn't hold onto their consciousness any longer as their vision started to fade to black. As the two continue to fall through the air, Midoriya who had transferred his power to Rex continues to feel the very last embers of One For All get smaller before they finally go out.

Midoriya : ( Goodbye... One For All... Thank you... )

=======================================================================================

As the large storm cloud over the entire island disappeared and the sunlight starts to shine down onto the island in the clear blue sky, the faint sound of jet engines could be heard over the island. An unconscious Midoriya soon starts to stir awake and opens his eyes and sees a blurry figure looking down at him.

Midoriya's vision starts to clear up as he sees that the figure who was looking down at him was All Might.

Midoriya : A-All Might...

All Might : Young Midoriya, sorry I'm late...

Midoriya : Wh-What about Rex...?

All Might : *smiles* You always worry about other people first...

All Might then looks over to Rex who was laying next to Midoriya.

All Might : He's beat up, but he's fine. He'll live.

Midoriya : *relieved* I'm glad. I made him do something crazy...

All Might : Young Salazar?

All Might then looks back over to his disciple, confused of what Midoriya had made Rex do when he sees that Midoriya had a sad expression.

Midoriya : All Might... I-I transferred it... One For All... to Rex...

All Might : *shocked* One For All?!

Midoriya : If we didn't use two One For Alls, then we couldn't save the people of the island... We couldn't have defeated the villain... That's why... I don't regret it... But, I'm sorry... Even though you chose me as your successor... Even though you said I could become a hero... But I wanted to protect everyone no matter what...!

All Might : Young Midoriya...

Midoriya : *crying* I'm sorry, All Might... I'm sorry... But I...

With tears streaming down the sides of his face, Midoriya falls unconscious once again from the damage.

All Might : Young Midoriya, I don't regret giving you One For All one bit... You used it correctly... The hearts of the brave that have been spun together... The power is the crystallization of that...

=========================================================================================

Rex soon opens his eyes and sees that he was currently in some sort of dark void as he looks down at himself and sees that his injuries on his body were all gone.

Rex : ( Where am I...? )

Suddenly, he feels someone tap his shoulder from behind causing to jump slightly as he quickly turns around. He then sees that the person who tapped him on his shoulder was a tall beautiful woman with black hair, wearing a hero costume with an apologetic expression on her face.

??? : Sorry, sorry. I didn't mean to scare you, if I did.

Rex : Uh, no. You just caught me off guard for a second. Where am I right now...?

??? : Right now, you're inside the consciousness of One For All itself.

Rex : One For All...

Rex then looks down at the ground as remembers the start of the final fight against Nine and how Midoriya transferred One For All to him.

Rex : Oh, yeah.

The black-haired woman sees the perplexed expression on Rex's face and knew exactly what was on his mind without even having to ask him. She then walks over to him and puts her hands on his shoulders and kneels down to his height.

??? : Don't worry. You did well. Both you and Izuku.

Rex : But I don't want this. I don't want him to lose his dream of becoming a hero. Just please, give Izuku back this power.

The black-haired woman looks at Rex as she couldn't help but feel bad for the way he was feeling but she had no idea what answer to give that would satisfy him. Suddenly, the two hear sparks of electricity and looks up to see there was some sort of object phasing into the black void.

The black-haired woman and Rex then see that the object fully phase into the void as it was revealed to be a black nanite with purple streaks.

Rex : *confused* A nanite?

========================================================================================

Back in the real world, All Might notices that there was a red glow coming from Midoriya's hand and looks down at the young man's hand and sees glowing red veins. These glowing red veins continue to cover Midoriya's entire body as it seemed that One For All had returned to him.

The former number one hero then looks back over at Rex who's body had glowing red veins as well but soon disappeared and were replaced with blue streaks with a slight purple tint.

All Might gently lays Midoriya next to Rex as he looks at the two and held their hands with tears in his eyes.

All Might : ( For the one who risked his life to protect and the one who risked his life to win... One For All gave them a miracle... )

All Might then looks up at the clear blue sky as he thanks his master and the predecessors before her.

All Might : ( Master... All the predecessors... ) Thank you very much...

========================================================================================

Back on the main island where there was a beautiful field of flowers, a black liquid appears from thin air as the leader of the League of Villains, Tomura Shigaraki emerges from it.

Shigaraki : You were alive, as I thought.

Shigaraki was looking down at Nine who was badly injured from his fight but was somehow still alive and conscious.

Nine : *looks up* Shigaraki...

Shigaraki : Did you have a good life?

Nine then starts to weakly pull himself over to Shigaraki as he starts to speak weakly.

Nine : It's only begun... It's only...

Shigaraki : Don't worry. I'll take over your dream.

Angered by Shigaraki's words, Nine slowly raises himself off the ground and reaches his hand out to Shigaraki who was walking closer to him.

Nine : There only needs to be one ruler...

Shigaraki who was finally in front of Nine puts his hand on his face while also taking off the severed hand that was covering his own face.

Shigaraki : That's right. Only one...

??? : Might I interject for a moment?

Hearing an unfamiliar voice, Shigaraki also hears the sound of footsteps walking towards him as he takes his hand off of Nine's face. The villain turns around and sees a man wearing a brown coat that was taking a device out of his pocket.

Shigaraki : Who are you? Are you a hero? Or a villain?

Van Kleiss : I find both labels rather limiting. Now, be a good boy and give me some time to speak with Mr. Nine over there.

Shigaraki doesn't respond to Van Kleiss but steps away from Nine while also being cautious of Van Kleiss' sudden appearance. Van Kleis who was finally in front of Nine and holds his device in front of him as Shigaraki takes a look at the device to see what he was doing.

However, from just one glance at the device, Shigaraki sees a bunch of computer code which he couldn't understand.

Van Kleiss : Ah, so it's gone is it? It looks like mere children was enough to set your plans ablaze, huh, Nine?

Nine looks up at Van Kleiss who was looking down at him with a condescending smile on his face as he raises his hand at him. However, Van Kleiss grabs Nine's hand before needles come out from the gauntlet on his opposite arm before he stabs it into Nine's body.

Van Kleiss : You can rest now, Nine.

Van Kleiss' gauntlet soon activates as Nine's body turns grey and turns into stone before it crumbles down with the wind blowing the dust away.

Van Kleiss : Good work.

========================================================================================

As the battle was over, the rest of the pro heroes arrived at the island and saved the Class A students who risked their own lives to save the lives of everyone who lived on the island and Katsuma.

Rex and Midoriya who sustained the most damage were treated by both Recovery Girl and Katsuma's Quirks, and whatever the nanite that was now inside Rex did, One For All was miraculously back inside Midoriya.

A few days later, Katsuma and Mahoro were reunited with their father who had been hospitalized on the main island after his encounter with Nine. For this incident, the Class A students were able to protect everyone on the island, but there was a lot of damage.

The Heroes Public Safety Commision immediately suspended the program, but we stayed on the island until we were scheduled to leave to help with recovery efforts.

And then, the last day of the program arrived and currently the Class A students were on a boat that was set to head back home, as it was about to set sail.

Kaminari : Shouldn't we say something before we leave?

Ashido : Right?

Iida : We shouldn't get in the way of their rebuilding.

Kaminari : Well, I guess leaving without a word...

Kirishima : ...is pretty hero-like.

As the ship honks its horn, it starts to move across the water as the Class A students look back at the island. On the second level of the ship, Rex was leaning against the railing of the ship and was looking back at the island while enjoying the cool sea breeze.

Jiro : Are you not going to say goodbye to those kids?

Rex : No. I'm sure they'll understand. I'm sure they already know what I was going to say anyway.

Jiro : It looks like your powers are back to normal. You weren't shooting out those wires when we were helping with repairs.

Rex : See? I told all I had to do was recharge.

Katsuma : Hey!

Suddenly, the two and the rest of Class A hear a familiar voice from the fishing harbor. They all look down to see Mahoro and Katsuma running beside the boat.

Katsuma : Mister Deku!

Mahoro : Rex! Everyone! Thanks for protecting everyone...

Katsuma & Mahoro : ...on the island!

Katsuma : Mister Deku, I'll get stronger! Strong enough to protect Daddy and Mahoro! And then, I'll become a cool hero like you, Rex, and Bakugo!

Hearing Katsuma's words causes Rex to smile as he continues to look down at the two kids running.

Rex : Te mantendré en eso, chico.

Jiro : Looks like you have another rival.

Meanwhile on the top level of the ship were Bakugo and Midoriya were, the two also smile after hearing Katsuma's words as Midoriya shouts out to him.

Midoriya : Katsuma! You... You can become a hero! I'll be waiting for you at U.A.!

Mahoro and Katsuma finally reach the end of the fishing harbor as they see all their heroes sail away. Mahoro continues to wave the heroes goodbye while Katsuma just watches as the boat sails across the sea while being moved by Midoriya's words.

The little boy soon smiles happily as he was determined to make his dream come true.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 209 12
It all started in Qing Qing City, located in China. A newborn baby manifested the ability to radiate light from its body. After this was reported, ma...
1.6K 25 15
It all began in Qing Qing City, China. A glowing baby had been born, the very first recording of what would come to be known as a quirk. As more quir...
88 0 15
In a world where 80% of our population has powers called "Quirks" that range from thousands of abilities like super strength, fire manipulation, cryo...
21.9K 358 21
A BNHA x Chivalry of A Failed Knight Fanfic Quirks, also know as Meta Abilities, was manifested to a new born baby in Qing Qing City, China. No one k...