STRAWBERRY DAZE. t...

By gloomidoll

IN WHICH.... mani uses cute aesthetics & writes about you getting plowed by concerningly hot monsters. More

♡︎ ┈ INTRODUCTION
01. PAYMENT RECIEVED
02. DEAL
04. SEA SAVIOR
05. FANGED ECSTASY
06. THE MAN WITH FINS
07. HEATED NIGHT
08. EYES IN THE CORN FIELDS
09. DWINDLING PATIENCE
10. WET DREAMS
11. STONED EUPHORIA
12. BRUISES & KISSES
13. STUBBORN WITCH
AUTHOR'S NOTE
15. A REWARD FOR DEVOTION

03. GREEN WITH ENVY

2.7K 19 15
By gloomidoll

ʬʬ.♡︎┈ː ːR U MINE? / THE NEIGHBORHOOD.( 💿﹚
IN WHICH....       being next door neighbors to a hot orc wasn't an easy task. especially when it seemed she was so popular with the ladies. with months of your pinning you finally decided to buck up, inviting the woman over for dinner.. and something more.
WARNINGS ⟢ thigh riding, light spanking kink, manhandling, size difference, strap sucking, hair pulling, praise kink, lowkey jealous reader, tipsy sex, pet names (pretty girl, doll), curvy/chubby, mutual pining but the orc is clueless asf, modern au, multiple orgasms, etc.

Jealously was a terrible thing. It could eat someone alive, plaguing their deepest thoughts until only something bitter and ugly remained. You weren't the type to get jealous easily. You were mostly satisfied with everything you had.

That was, until you met Kuritah.

Kuritah, was a beautiful orc woman. A strong person who stood at about six feet with thick muscled arms and even thicker thighs. Her skin was a beautiful sage, wavy black hair resting upon her shoulders with several braids laying amongst the locks. Several black tribal tattoos spread on her arms, chest, and even back — from what you've seen when she wore short tops —. Kuritah was not only muscled and large, but also very beautiful. Her features were chiseled with a strong jaw and sharp fangs that jutted above her bottom lip. She had golden almond shaped eyes, curly lashes, and the most nicely shaped eyebrows. It was easy for any man or woman to fall for her.

That wasn't why you were jealous, no.

You were jealous because you lived right beside her. Sharing a wall. Where you heard every single moan, whine, and bellow of her name a lover emitted. And sometimes, you even caught said lover struggling to walk out of your neighbor's apartment the next morning.

Yeah, jealousy wasn't healthy— but you could hardly ignore the burning sensation in your stomach each time Kuritah passed with her newest bed warmer.

Aside from this, you and Kuritah had a simple relationship. A simple hi here, an offer of some food there— you two were amicable neighbors.. nothing more.

Even if you craved it so deeply.

A craving that you desperately needed to fulfill before you burst.

You grunted heavily as you carried your groceries into the elevator, pressing for the third floor. You laid your back against the wall, already dreading putting this food away. Then again, you did need to eat.

You jumped as something hit the silver doors, stopping them from closing. Your heart pumped rapidly as you noticed the large, familiar green hand holding the door open. Soon enough, a larger body entered the elevator with you, brushing your shoulder as they found the other corner to stand in.

"He—hey Kuritah. Back from the gym?"

"Mhm." The orc huffed softly, reaching to tug the earbuds out of her ears. Her eyes fell to your form as she tucked the earbuds and phone into her pocket, reaching her hand out to you. "Lemme carry those."

Your cheeks warmed, thanking her softly as you handed the heavy bags over. You nearly keened at how easily she lifted them.

A silence covered you both as you watched the numbers change, attempting to keep your heart steady. Now was the perfect chance for.. well anything. But instead of striking up conversation, you stood there fidgeting, like an idiot.

Moments passed before the elevator stopped at your floor, you exiting first with Kuritah following behind. It was rare she caught you with groceries, often times volunteering to hold most, if not all of your bags. Another reason you fell for her.

Far too quickly you both approached your apartment door, your hand shakily unlocking it before pushing it open. "Thanks for the help, Kuritah." You spoke softly as you approached your kitchen, placing your purse down. Kuritah's large frame was right behind, placing the groceries onto the counter.

"It's no problem. Have a good night." Kuritah spoke, taking one look over to assure you didn't need further help, before heading towards your front door.

An inner turmoil entered you, watching the woman's back as she inched closer and closer to the door. And has her hand grabbed the door knob, you knew you had to act fast.

"Wa—wait.." You murmured, watching her stop before turning to face you. With her eyes on you, you felt your resolve melt away. You became a stammering mess, switching between uhms and would yous. The orc rose an eyebrow at your display, crossing her arms over her chest.

"If you need something from me, you have to be blunt. I never understand when people beat around the bush."

You gulped, nodding at her words. It was almost funny how right she was, orcs just never got people's passive behavior. "Would you.. like to come over for dinner?"  The words came out in a stutter, and despite your reluctance to see her reaction— you felt bold.

"As a date."

"As a date?" Kuritah questioned, watching as you nodded; far too quickly. Her eyes flicked away from you over to the side, clearly thinking over your question. Soon, the orc nodded. "Sure. What time should I come over?"

You desperately tried to keep your composure at her acceptance, "Uh— Eight! Eight is fine."

Kuritah slowly smiled, nodding at you. "Alright. See you then." She hummed, pushing open the door wider and exiting your apartment. You rushed over to lock the door behind her, quickly covering your mouth as squeals and giggles escaped.

Which quickly absolved to silence when you realized what awaited you.

"I need to hurry!" You basically shouted, rushing back to your kitchen to grab the necessary materials for tonight. You wanted— no, needed to impress her.

For the next two hours you focused on making a garlic butter ribeye, grilled shrimp, and some asparagus. It wasn't a meal you'd normally make, but like you said, you needed to impress her.

Sooner then you had wished, a heavy knock came upon your front door. You felt your heart sink, quickly placing the pretty porcelain plate onto the table. "One second!" You shouted, rushing to your bedroom. Luckily you had showered some time in between cooking, clad in a robe after finishing. Now, you tore the silk fabric off, ripping items out of your closet in search of a suitable dress.

You felt frustration build as each piece of clothing just wasn't sticking out to you. Grunting heavily, you snatched up a black dress to look over. It was an off the shoulder body con dress with the prettiest neckline that cupped your breasts perfectly. Breathing through your nose, you decided it would have to do. You pulled on a bra, tugging the dress on soon after.

Once clothed, you glanced in the mirror as you snatched your bonnet and scarf off. Your long black passion twists fell to your waist, curly ends resting shy of your ass. Assuring they looked presentable, you quickly swiped some lipgloss on your lips before rushing out of the bedroom.

Approaching the door, you took a deep breath before unlocking and opening the door. "I'm so sorry, Kuri— tah.." Your breath came out slightly heavy, words slow as your eyes glanced her over. She was dressed in tight black pants that showcased her muscled thighs so perfectly, adoring a red button up shirt with her rolled sleeves and.. a few buttons left open to showcase just the right amount of cleavage. Her hair was pulled into a simple side braid as well.

"It's no problem." Kuritah spoke, glancing down at you. "You look gorgeous."

Heat rushed through your body as you stupidly nodded, stepping to the side to allow her large frame into the apartment. "Th—thank you.. You look beautiful as well." Your eyes focused from its obvious place on her ass to the hand entering your gaze. Her green fingers held a tall bottle of red wine, something you grasped gently with another thank you.

Walking over to the table, you placed the bottle in the middle of it.

"It smells amazing, [Name]. Looks good too."

You smiled at her compliments, "Thank you! It's something my friend taught me to make.." Your breath hitched as you felt her presence behind you. A large hand of hers gently grasped your waist while the other grabbed the chair behind you, pulling it back. "Oh.. Oh! Thank you." You glanced over your shoulder at her, slowly sitting down.

Kuritah nodded, passing by you to the other side of the table. There, she grabbed up the wine bottle, easily opening the cork before you could offer the proper tool for it. Leaning over the table, she poured some wine into your glass first and then to her own.

Thanking her for the upteenth time that night, you watched as she settled the bottle down— walking to her seat soon after. She sat down, hips lifted as she adjusted herself carefully. Kuritah's eyes rose to bore into your own, "Thanks for the meal, [Name]."

You bit back a smile, grabbing your glass. "Of course." You spoke softly, warming as she rose her own glass to clink against yours.

You each took a sip of the sweet yet bitter alcohol, soon focusing on the food. You wanted to pat yourself on the back as the flavor traveled in your mouth, and even more so when Kuritah complimented your food once again— a pleased moan escaping her soon after.

One that caused you to quickly close your legs.

Moments passed with you enjoying your food and soon finishing it, moving over to your couch to finish the wine bottle. Her large frame nearly took most of it, your thighs touching as you talked.

Your lips pursed as you drunk more of the wine, now twirling the empty glass between your fingers. "You know Kuritah.. I was actually surprised you accepted my offer."

The orc woman allowed a chuckle to pass her lips, placing her empty glass down as she leaned back against the cushions. "Did I not seem like the type for candle light dinners?" She teased softly.

You bit back a chuckle, placing down your glass as well, leaning into your arm. "Mm.. a little."

You two chuckled, Kuritah tilting her head at you. "Frankly.. I was surprised you offered in the first place."

"Why?"

"You seemed.." Kuritah looked for the word for a brief moment, eyes drifting away from you. "Scared of me. I truly thought you disliked me."

Your eyebrows furrowed at her words, sitting up. "Kuritah, I could never dislike you!" You claimed a little louder then you should have. "You're always so helpful and nice— I enjoy having you as my neighbor."

Her eyelids lowered at your words, a genuine smile pulling her thick lips. "That's good to hear."

A comfortable silence covered the both of you, your hand fiddling with your couch as you attempted to stay calm. Here you were, with the woman you've been into for months— sitting here from a date you initiated. So.. what were you waiting for?

"Kuritah." You called softly, watching as her eyes turned away from the table and over to your face. Your hand rose from the couch to rest upon her forearm, lifting yourself. There, you watched as her eyes widened once you leaned closer, pressing your lips against her own. You wondered where this boldness came from, struggling to keep it from melting away.

It took a moment for Kuritah to recover from her intial shock, but once it was gone— her hands quickly found your plump form. They gripped your waist, pulling you closer to her large frame, pulling you onto a leg. Her thumb pressed against your hip as she deepened the kiss, other hand reaching to the back of your head. Her fingers curled into your twists, tilting your own head to kiss you how she wished.

You both broke apart for a breath of air before resuming the heated kiss, feeling a warmth erupt between your legs. For a split moment you rocked your hips on her thigh before you quickly stopped, realizing what you were doing.

To your surprise, the orc moved her hand from your hip, lightly — as lightly as an orc could — slapping your ass. A yelp entered her mouth, eyes flying open in response. Her own were open, eyebrows raised at you with her eyes hooded. You quickly caught onto what she wanted.

As you slowly moved your hips again, her hand grabbed the bottom of your dress and lifted it into your lap, allowing your panty covered cunt to rub against her clothed thigh. So thick, so muscular it was; quickly causing sparks of pleasure to travel up your spine with each swivel of your hips.

What really set you off, however— was her slowly bouncing her leg.

You broke off the kiss to allow a more vocal moan to escape, gripping her large shoulders for leverage. Both of her hands grabbed your waist, slowly guiding you up and down her thigh, tainting not only your panties but her pant leg with your mess. A whimper escaped as she brought you to her knee, and back up to her thigh— continuing this as her eyes watched your face.

She dedicated each expression to memory. Watching how your pretty swollen lips parted, slick and whining out moans and her name. How your eyes shut closed, clearly embarrassed at her staring. And also how your breasts bounced just a bit from her movements.

"Kuritah—!"

"What is it? Huh— does my thigh feel that good, [Name]?" Kuritah whispered softly, leaning over to your ear. She leaned down to kiss against your neck, lowering her hand between your legs. She breached your panties, thumb easily finding your swollen clit to rub against. As you jumped in surprise, she pulled you closer. "Oh.. I got you, pretty girl. Just let me take care of you." She hummed, grunting as she felt your nails dig into your shoulders.

Soon enough your forehead rested on her shoulder, squeezing your thighs— but ultimately not closing them given how large her arm was. Pleasured whines escaped your pretty lips, rocking harder against her hand and thigh as you felt you getting closer and closer. Kuritah gently rose her shoulder to lift your head up, leaning down to kiss you once again.

Her tongue invaded your mouth, licking into it and marking as her own. The orc sighed pleasantly as you came, your mess coated her fingers. She pulled away from your lips, kissing the side of your face to help you down from your high.

"Kuritah.." You spoke softly, basking under her affection. Your eyes widened however when she lifted you, your legs quickly wrapping around her waist. "Wha— Where are we going?!" You squealed as she approached the front door, opening it after shutting off your living room light.

"My room." Kuritah spoke bluntly, locking and shutting your door after exiting. Her large legs brought you over to her front door quickly, opening it and closing it behind her. Rather quickly she made her way to her bedroom, grasping your thighs to place you onto her blankets. She glanced down at you, thumb tracing your thigh. "Your dress.. take it off." Her free hand went to her button up, tugging it out of her pants and undoing the rest of the buttons.

Your excitement grew as you quickly tugged your dress off, placing it to the side. Your eyes cascaded over her perfectly chiseled stomach and abs. Your hands rose to gently grasp her hips, leaning over to kiss below her chest. You felt her stomach sink in, breath growing heavier. Your eyes switched over to her face, keeping eye contact as you continued to kiss until you reached the her waist. And before your lips could press there, she quickly grabbed your cheeks, lifting you to slam your lips together.

A moan escaped from her ferocity, grabbing her wrist for leverage. She lead you to the right a bit, leaning down to open the nightstand beside her bed. She grabbed something before pulling away, allowing you to take a look.

Your cheeks warmed at the strap harness and dildo she was holding, eyes looking over the thick plastic phallic shape that was a similar color to her. It was large, clearly to accommodate her already large form.

Kuritah backed up a bit, allowing you to watch her unbutton and push off her pants. Shortly after she pulled the harness on, fastening it with such ease— highlighting this wasn't her first time doing such a thing.

You giggled softly as she assured the dildo was situated, Kuritah glancing up to slightly smirk at you. She approached you, grabbing your chin, "Something funny, doll?"

You bit your lips, glancing up into her eyes and shaking your head. Her thumb traced your lips, lowering to your throat and feeling your gulp. Licking her lips, her thumb rose again to gently push into your lips. Once your mouth was open she came closer, pressing the tip of the dildo on your lips.

You quickly got the memo.

With your eyes glued to her own, you slowly sucked on the plastic dick— mouth slacking to allow it into your mouth more. Within minutes your eyes fluttered closed, coating the dildo with your saliva as your bobbed your head back and forth. Purposely slurping and moaning around the toy.

You hummed softly as her hands found your hair, pulling it tenderly away from your face and into a makeshift ponytail. Her hips rose, allowing the tip to hit the back of your throat— a gag escaping you. Kuritah swore softly at the sight, moving her hips once again and gently fucking your throat.

She delivered a few more pumps into your mouth before she pulled out, watching as you caught your breath. Her thumb swiped the drool that collected at the side of your mouth, hand lowering to your throat and gently holding it. "Good girl.." Kuritah spoke softly, leaning down to kiss you.

She gently lead you down onto your back, crawling over you. Resting on her legs, the woman grabbed your thighs to bend your knees, fingers trailing to your panties. Kuritah tugged then off of you, releasing you from the kiss. "[Name].. if you want to back out now, that's fine. But know.." She nervously licked her lips, leaning on her hands. "This isn't just a fuck for me."

You could nearly cry at her words, grabbing her forearms as you shook your head. "Neither is it for me." You responded, watching her nervous expression melt away into a smile. She leaned down, giving you another chaste, but deep kiss, lifting you by your waist a bit.

A shallow breath escaped you as you felt the dildo line up  with your entrance, slowly pushing into you. You pulled away to groan at the pain, Kuritah brushing her thumb against your cheek. "That's it.. just relax for me. It'll feel good soon."

She spoke softly, holding your cheek. She smiled as you leaned into it, easing the rest of the plastic toy into you. Your thighs rested on her hips, shifting a bit into a more comfortable position. You two rested there for a moment, simply staring at each other with adoration. Kuritah leaned down to your neck, you thinking she was going to kiss it— until she gently bit your skin.

"Kuritah!"

The orc snorted at you, halfheartedly apologizing. Once it was clear you were fine, her hips rose, slowly pushing in and out of you. Pleasure quickly took over you, breathing softly as your head rested onto her blankets. With each thrusts she drove you into the bed deeper, bed creaking from the weight.

Kuritah quickly started a deep, fast pace inside of you— grabbing the back of your thighs and pushing it up to your chest. Driving her cock and out of you, she felt herself become even wetter with each moan of her name and each clench of your walls around the toy. You looked so gorgeous under her, beautiful hair fanned at around you with your eyes pinched close— mouth wide open to allow your moans to escape. To think she waited so long for this.. Kuritah wanted to kick herself.

"Taking me so well, [Name]. So fucking pretty.." The orc whispered, allowing your legs to rest on her shoulders as she drove the cock into you so roughly it had your hand resting against her waist, begging for her to slow down. Kuritah grinned down at you a bit, grabbing your wrist to instead intertwine your fingers, completely ignoring your request.

A loud gasp escaped you, quickly being overcome with a shout of her name as you creamed all over the toy. Even as you panted, attempting to calm down— she didn't allow you. So easily the orc grabbed you, switching you around onto your knees and driving the dildo back into you.

"F—fuck! Oh my god!—" You cried, gripping the blankets as she slammed into you, gripping your hips harsh enough to leave marks. The lewd sounds of your love making covered the bedroom, your eyes hazy and unable to focus on anything but her fucking you. A gasp escaped you as she reached over, grabbing your arms to pull behind your back— locking her fingers around your wrist. Your knees began to burn, pussy so sore and clenching around the large toy but you didn't care. You would worry about it later.

Kuritah pulled you up so your back was flush against her front, leaning to kiss the side of your face. "Making such a mess on my cock, darling. You wanted this bad, huh?" She panted, grinning at the little whine of embarrassment and denial that emitted from you. "No need to be shy.." She claimed, releasing a wrist to instead reach between your thighs, slowly circling your clit with two fingers.

Your head knocked back against her shoulder, crying out for the woman as your legs shook with pleasure. Little tears spilled from your eyes, feeling your orgasm grow closer and closer, the band ready to burst.

"Kuritah! Fu— fuck, I'm coming—!" You cried, feeling her thrusts increase in speed. You bit your lip as one final moan escaped you, coming harder then before— ruining the sheets underneath you.

Unlike before, her thrusts came to a halt, releasing you and gently laying you onto your stomach. Her eyes watched in satisfaction as your legs twitched, smoothing her hand up and down your back. She breathed as she gripped the base of the dildo, slowly pulling it out of you and apologizing once you whined from over stimulation.

You felt her step off the bed for a moment before hearing something hit the floor. Afterwards, she turned you around easily, lifting you bridal style and sitting down— seating you in her lap.

"I'm sorry if I was rough."

You smiled at her worried tone, leaning into her chest with a simple shake of your head. "It's okay... Felt good." Her chest shook with a small chuckle, leaning to kiss your forehead. A comfortable silence entered the room for a moment as you two simply enjoyed the other's warmth. Though it was soon broken when the orc spoke again;

"Ready to go again?"

"Huh?!"

𖤩 ˑ ִ ֗ 𖥻 ୨ ⑅ CLOSING WORDS ୧ ִ ۫   ˑ
lowkey wanna get manhandled by a woman
much bigger then me but— 🤷🏾‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Burn By Emma Gray

Fanfiction

15.1K 571 26
*Antisepticeye x Reader x Darkiplier* *Spice in later chapters* Dark has visited you in your dreams for as long as you can remember. He's intoxicatin...
30.6K 790 6
"𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆. 𝑶𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌." 𝐕𝐚�...
130K 4.1K 18
"𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙮." "𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮." __________꧁✩꧂__________ 𝘼 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝘾𝙀𝙊 𝙗...
14.1K 223 18
Requests are open.