Art Book

By Glorybringer1163

Just some of my art in a wattpad book. All of this art is mine! Please do not steal or copy. I might let you... More

Art Entry
Art Entry
Prism Headshot
Bristlefrost Headshot
Flori
Art Entry
HawkWing
Art Entry
Art Entry
Art Entry
Art Entry
Art Entry
Art Entry
Art Entry
Art Entry
For @aguywithayota
Art Entry
Payment for @DireWerewolfGirl
Art Entry
Sunset
Art Entry

Art Entry

102 3 16
By Glorybringer1163

This is an entry for an art contest held by DaBean59, a full-body drawing of her OC, Snowstar.

Sorry that it's a bit blurry, I'm horrible at taking pictures and holding things still. And don't mind my fingers over there- Anyways, hopefully that's good. I don't know if I was supposed to ad a background to it or not, but I did anyways, so.. yeah. Sadly my horrible picture made it unable to see the hint of metallic colors in there but anyways, I hope that's good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 669 28
the story takes place in Nevermore where Wednesday meet a tribrid that is Hope's twin sister who was misplaced at birth. her name is Faith Mikaelson...
6K 158 23
Book 2 (Finished) Sequel to my other book, 'The Race.' I do not own anything except for the plot of this story and references to my past story. Big t...
34.8K 531 52
What the title said. You are a Worker Drone BTW Slow Updates because My motivation is dying.
4.1K 115 6
Read all about your favorite Keeper of the Lost Cities characters' endeavors on the magical world of Facebook. Expect lots of weird humor (because...