Sinking Deep (GL)

由 Thyloniahx

GL-Sapphic Diclaimer: This story is written in Taglish. Rhea Blee Isfaela, an art professor at Silvestre Univ... 更多

𝕾𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕯𝖊𝖊𝖕
𝕾𝖞𝖓𝖔𝖕𝖘𝖎𝖘
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
OTHER CHARACTERS (PORTS)
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
EPILOGUE
ANNOUNCEMENT
SPECIAL CHAPTER I
SPECIAL CHAPTER II

CHAPTER 25

18.8K 539 320
由 Thyloniahx

The prom night's music began to play, and all of a sudden, we both seemed to be caught in a momentary stillness. She shifted her gaze towards me, almost as though she were deliberately avoiding me. Shortly after, a man appeared from the same direction she did.

Mr. Gabriel Montejo, his name.

He was dressed in a stylish formal French suit that complemented his well-built physique. He followed Ma'am Rhea closely, the two of them moving together like a couple, his hand placed possessively on her waist. It was a pain for my eye.

A sight that I don't want to see.

Inialis ko ang tingin ko sa kanila, with pain. She's really comfortable by the man's arms on her waist.

"Frey? The event is about to start in a few minutes. Allow me to escort you to your seat," Ma'am Vivien said, her grip still firm on my hand.

Tumango ako sa kanya at nagpahatak nalang kung saan niya ako dadalhin. Habang naglalakad kami, a piercing sensation landed on me, again. It was like someone is watching us intensely. Hindi ko alam kung saan nang-galing but one thing is sure, naranasan ko na ʼto kahapon lang.

Nakarating kami sa isang mala-engranding table na parang nasa palasyo ka lang dahil sa mga gamit na nasa mesa. A stylish things meant for kings and queens are placed in it. It was a classic design for the nights event.

"Ladies and gentlemen, as the contemporary beats take a momentary pause, let us amass our anticipation for the eagerly anticipated climax of our enchanting prom night!" The MC's resonant voice reverberated throughout the venue.

"This evening, we have the distinguished privilege of presenting an extraordinary woman, whose impact and grandeur resonate across vast horizons. I implore you all to join me in extending a warm welcome to the esteemed proprietress of our institution, Miss Porchevannah Silvestre!" The MC's proclamation elicited an enthusiastic burst of applause, infusing the crowd with energy.

Lahat ay nagpalakpakan. Kinabahan man ay pumalpak pa rin ako. Hindi talaga maalis sa isip ko ang sinabi ni Savannah sakin nung nakaraang araw.

Sa gitna ng pagpapalakpak ng mga attendees, the grand entrance swung open, and Miss Porchevannah Silvestre graced the red-carpeted stage with a poised elegance that bespoke both authority and charisma. Draped in a timeless red suit that radiated self-assurance, she emanated an ageless charm, belying her forty years of life experience.

Savannah is a resemblance of her. They have such a same contours and figure. Parang hindi tumatanda ang mom niya.

The MC proceeded, "Ladies and gentlemen, let us bestow a round of applause upon the embodiment of sophistication and opulence, Miss Porchevannah Silvestre!" The assembled audience erupted into a harmonious symphony of cheers and claps, while the lady herself acknowledged the reception with a gracious wave, preserving her eternally appealing allure.

Naglakad nang dahan-dahan si Miss Porchevannah wearing her elegant smile. Grabe ang sway ng katawan niya, parang super model lang.

Binigay ng MC ang mic dito at tinanggap ito. "Good evening, dear attendees." Miss Porchevannah's mellifluous voice resonated, capturing the attention of all present. "I am brimming with excitement for this event, having invested considerable effort into its preparation. As our cherished tradition unfolds later, a new and extraordinary figure will take center stage. Anticipation runs high, as she stands amongst us, adorned in resplendent elegance. Patience, for the unveiling awaits during the course of our revered tradition. For now, indulge in the festivities, dance with your companions, and revel in the elation of this extraordinary occasion."

Ano raw?

Pagkatapos niyang magsalita, I was left speechless. Don't know what to do, hindi ko maintindihan ang sinabi niya, and I'm puzzled by it.

Tradition, center stage?

Bago pa man ako makaupo nakita ko naman ang entrance ng tatlong matatangkad na babae. They're wearing a black dresses. Papasok pa lang sila at grabe na ang attention na nakuha nila from the people inside.

"The daughter of our own Porchevannah Silvestre is here!" Sigaw ng Mc, "The presence of the progeny of the world's most renowned engineer graces our gathering tonight, and as they make their entrance, let us extend a heartfelt welcome. Joining us as well is the daughter of a distinguished doctor hailing from the United States!" The MC's resonant voice reverberated once more.

So in simple words, they're highly respected in this university. Akalain mo ang isang babae na puro kalokohan ay respected pala tapos nakikisakay lang sakin.

"Ladies and gentlemen, let us collectively applaud the arrival of Savannah Trish Silvestre, Soraiya Zenecc Smith, and Charlotte Yve Samonte!" The MC's proclamation rang out, accompanied by enthusiastic cheers from the attendees.

Clad in elegant black dresses, each uniquely designed, the trio emanated an enigmatic aura reminiscent of a modern-day mafia concept. As they strode down the red-carpeted pathway with a blend of grace and elegance, the camera flashes illuminated their countenances, capturing their every captivating movement.

"I'll take this opportunity. They've arrived. Allow me the privilege of being your dance partner for the night. Tonight, you're mine." Ma'am Vivien's whispered words brushed against my ear, eliciting a delightful shiver down my spine.

With a gentle smile, she rose from her seat and glanced back at me before departing. Iniwan niya ako at tumungo sa side ng mga professors.

Her words left me momentarily immobilized.

Sinundan ko ng tingin si Ma'am Vivien as I watch her elegantly walks, my eyes landed on a very sophisticated woman - who's also staring at me with her cold and intense gaze. Her eyes pierced on me, she's literally killing me with just her gazes.

Kumaway ako sa kanya with a hint of playful smile but then she moved her gaze and ignores me. Nakakunot ang noo ko habang nakatingin sa kanya. Still, the guy is sitting besides her, smiling.

Smiling like a bullshit. He's a bullshit.

Hindi ko mapigilan ang naramdaman kong selos as they're perfect for each other. Ma'am Rhea is wearing a white elegant dress while Mr. Montejo is wearing a black french suit. Bagay talaga lalo na pag magkatabi sila.

I can't fathom the fact that we did have a good moment yesterday but I think she quickly forgot about it as she's comfortable with her leading man.

Umiwas ako ng tingin sa kanya kasi papunta na sakin ang tatlong nag-gagandahang babae. Normal na naglakad ang tatlo as they sways their bodies along with their dress - nang makita ako ni Charlotte ay tumakbo ito na parang hindi suot ang mataas niyang evening dress.

"Freyjaaaa, my babeee!" Sigaw nito at patakbo pang pumunta sakin habang hawak hawak ang suot niya.

Inang babae ʼto wala talagang professionalism, pinanganak sigurong siraulo.

"Dahan-dahan lang," mahinhin pero naiirita kong sabi sa kanya nang dumating na siya sa table ko, naiwan sila Savannah at Raya na sumunod din naman kay Charlotte.

"I'm so so soo excited to see you! Bagay na bagay talaga sayo sobra, pakiss nga!" ngisi nitong sabi.

"Ikaw rin naman, you look so elegant pero kabaligtaran ng personality mo." Pabalang kong sagot.

Umupo si Soraiya sa tabi ni Charlotte, "You look so beautiful with that dress, Frey. It really suits on you." She said.

"I know, right." Dagdag ni Charlotte. "Parang mga powerful woman tayo because we're wearing a black dresses."

"I love black dresses. I've planned the dress code after Charlotte's update about your choice of dress." Savannah said. Grabe ang aura of sophistication ni Savannah, talagang nagmana sa mom niya.

I'm puzzled, "Huh? so hindi black ang susuotin niyo sana?" I asked.

"Yessss," Soraiya stated. "Sinabi ni Charlotte na black dress ang pinili mo so as us."

"Gusto naming couple tayo lahat as we are the... Baddies!!" nae-excite na sigaw ni Charlotte.

After our brief conversation, nagsimula namang mag-start ang music, a classy music na pang royal. Para kaming nasa palasyo dahil sa background.

"It's time," Savannah said while smirking.

"Tara? Let's dance, goodluck on who's your partner will be, random pick lang ang mga tao dito." Sabi ni Raya sakin.

"Incase you don't know, Frey. Kahit sino ay pwede kang isayaw at pwede mong isayaw." Pakindat na dagdag ni Charlotte.

I want to dance with her, kahit saglitan lang.

"Do me a favor, please." Sabi ko sa kanila. As they're smiling to each other ear to ear.

"Hmm? What is it?" Savannah answered.

"I want to dance with her. For tonight, give this chance to me." I begged.

"Who? Ma'am Vivien?" Savannah playfully answered.

I rolled my eyes at her. Obvious naman na si Ma'am Rhea tapos pagti-tripan pa nila ako.

"Kami ang bahala. Well, we know na hindi ka bibitawan ni Ma'am Suarez mamaya but we got that. Hihina ang lights mamaya pero hindi mawawala, we will signal you." Sabi ni Charlotte. Makikita talaga sa mga mukha nilang may plano ang mga ito.

"Saan pala si Cat, Sav?" I inquired, hindi ko pa kasi nakikita si Catalina, supposedly kasama siya ni Savannah.

"She's already here, in my mom's room. She will come out later when the dance will start." She answered.

"Are you ready to be the special character?" natatawang tanong ni Charlotte sakin.

Bumalik na naman ang kaba kong kani-kanina lang nawala tapos bumalik na naman ngayon.

"I'll bet higher, guys." Charlotte smirked.

"Well, might us well I'll join." Savannah answered, smirking to Charlotte.

"I'm still here, baka nakakalimutan niyo." Pagbabanta ni Raya.

Sabay silang natawa tapos ako tulala lang. Hindi ko maintindihan at wala akong maintindihan kung ano ang pinagsasabi nila.

"Ladies and gentlemen, gather around as I once again declare the commencement of our enchanting prom night dance," announced the MC with fervor. "Seize this opportunity to sway and twirl with your chosen partners on the dance floor. As the ethereal fusion of lights and melodies fills the air, be prepared for a touch of mystique, for masks shall be distributed. Adorn your masks when the music wanes, heralding the beginning of our time-honored tradition," the MC added with a sense of intrigue.

Savannah, Raya, and Charlotte gracefully stood and made their way to the center of the dance floor where the festivities would unfold.

Naiwan ako sa table namin, not knowing what to do. Then, Charlotte saw me freezing in my seat, she purposely came back to me and grabs my hand. "Let's go!"

Nagpahatak ako sa kanya at napunta kami sa dance floor. As the elegant strains of music permeated the room, attendees, comprising both women and men, professors and students alike, gracefully converged onto the dance floor. No partners were seen pero nakatayo one-by-one ang mga sasayaw.

"You can now choose your partner, enjoy." The MC announces.

Nagsimula nang gumalaw ang mga tao. They picked their partners, quickly. I saw Charlotte dancing with another girl, Raya is dancing with a professor and Savannah is dancing with Catalina. Finally, so lumabas pala talaga siya.

Naiwan ako sa gitna na hindi alam ang gagawin but
amid the harmonious notes, I suddenly found myself embraced by a charismatic gentleman, his warm smile illuminating his countenance. His hand gently secured my waist, guiding my movements with ease.

"Elie, isn't it?" he inquired, his words momentarily causing me to stumble.

"Y-Yes," I managed to reply, my voice tinged with a hint of nervousness.

This is not what I wanted.

Help me.

"I'm Jake - the one who greeted back then, though you seemed to ignored me," he chuckled. "But fate has intervened, granting me this dance with you, so shall we make the mo-"

Before he could finish his sentence, another hand intervened, Raya rescuing me from the situation. Thanks to her.

I found myself standing again momentarily alone, only for a familiar, warm touch to rest upon my back. I turned, and there stood Ma'am Vivien, her eyes locked onto mine.

"At last, I've located you," she uttered with a hint of relief.

"Shall we dance?" she continued, her hand reaching out to grasp mine, her other hand securely encircling my waist.

"Yes, Ma'am."

"You've become even more stunning, Frey," she whispered, her words an intimate caress. I yielded to her lead, mirroring her graceful movements as we navigated the dance floor together.

"Ang galing niyo pala sumayaw," I said, smiling. Hindi mapagkakaila, ang professional niya gumalaw.

"Because I'm dancing with you." Mahinhin niyang sagot.

Ngumiti ako sa kanya at sinabayan siya sa pagsayaw, the music is for royals. We're dancing like queens and kings.

I'm dancing with Ma'am Vivien when my eyes landed on her again...

Dancing with him.

Sir Montejo's arms wrapped in her waist while her arms wraps on his neck.

Ohhh... she's enjoying.

Ma'am Vivienʼs hand moved on my shoulder, and she guides my hands on her waist, mimicking their positions.

Aalisin ko na sana ang tingin ko sa kanya nang timing na nakatingin na siya sakin, nakakunot ang noo, malamig ang titig.

She's not enjoying it.

She's staring at me intensely. Galit na galit, then her gaze moved on my hand at Ma'am Vivienʼs waist, and her eyes shows some response. Sadness and pain.

I noticed my friends aligning me with their dance partners as they're talking with their eyes. Savannah and Cat is behind Sir Montejo's back, followed by Soraiya with a guy dancing with her, then Charlotte almost besides me. Naka-line sila from me to Ma'am Rhea.

Humina ang ilaw at nabigla nalang ako when Charlotte's hand grab mine at pinasa ako kay Soraiya but before that she said, "Take this as your chance."

Nasa kamay na ako ni Raya and Charlotte is dancing with Ma'am Vivien, pinalitan niya ako at pinilit niyang ilayo ako kay Ma'am Vivien as my professor was startled, hinahanap niya ako but Charlotte didn't let her find me since mahina lang ang ilaw at pawala-wala pa.

"Thank me later," Raya smirked at pinasa ako kay Cat then I was dancing with her. "I know you want this, we'll root for you." Cat said smiling at me.

Kasayaw ni Savannah ang MC kanina, then she looks at Cat, signaling each other. Nag-plano talaga sila.
Nasa tabi lang ni Savannah sila Sir Montejo dancing with Ma'am Rhea.

As the lights comes off again, I found myself at Savannah's hand. "She's eager to dance with you," she whispers.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Look at her, she's not happy. As if she's waiting for you to dance with her. And I notice how she intensely looks at you when Ma'am Vivien is dancing with you." Savannah stated, making me blush.

"Hindi mo sure," I said, dancing with her. Her hands on my waist.

"In the count of three the lights will come off again, take the chance to grab her hand and change sides. I'll grab Montejo's arm," she stated, whispering on my ear, "I'll do whatever I can so he will not see you dancing with her." She added.

I'm so grateful for them. Savannah's words and plan are genius.

"Utang ko ʼto sayo." I said.

Ngumiti siya sakin as we dance on the dance floor.

"3....2....1, go!" The lights comes off again and I quickly take the chances to grab her hand and waist and guided her far away from that guy.

Finally.

I saw the shadow of Savannah dancing with Sir Montejo.

Mission accomplished.

Sabay na bumalik ang ilaw at naaniag ko ang napakagandang mukha niya, "Hey." Nakangiting sabi ko.

Bahagyang nagulat siya sakin, but then her eyes became cold again. Her eyebrows in meet, lips partially parted.

"What are trying to do?" She asked, her tone is cold. Cold as ice.

"Dance with you," I smiled.

She rolled her eyes at me, I then grabs her hands at nilagay sa shoulders ko then my hands on her waist.

"Let's dance," I whispered.

"No."

"Why?"

Hindi siya sumagot pero nasa balikat ko na ang mga kamay niya.

"Is it soft?" she inquired. I was left again, puzzled by her sudden question.

"I-

"Is her hand soft? Is she good at dancing?" She said without me finishing my word.

"Are you jealous?" bahagya akong natawa sa mga tanong niya. She's referring to Ma'am Vivien.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" she asked, coldly again. Pilit pa siyang sumunod sa mga galaw ko.

"It's just... you're cute." I said.

Kumunot na naman ang noo niya, "Aren't you enjoying yourself with her earlier?" she inquired again, eyebrows raised.

"I'm enjoying right now," sagot ko sa kanya.

Galit pa rin talaga siya.

"Go away. Dance with her, not me." Pagtataboy niya naman sakin.

I gently grabs her waist, pulling her close. "In your dreams." I said.

"You're crazy."

"For you,"

"You are, literally." She answered.

"Then, so I am. You're so beautiful tonight." I confessed.

Her face flushed when she heard it. "Am I?"

"Always." I said as I caress her waist. We ignored the bustling dancers around as we already created our own world.

"You're lying."

"Ano na naman?"

"Vivien is more beautiful than me." She said, mad.

"No one compares to you. Your beauty shines within me." I responded, graciously dancing with her.

Finally, her body seamlessly melded with mine, our movements harmonizing as if we were lost in our own private realm amidst the dance floor's bustling energy. Her hand found a firm grip on my shoulder, ensuring every step was synchronized.

"I'm not one to freely offer compliments, but tonight, Jael, you're truly resplendent," her words flowed, a confession that spread a radiant smile across my face.

"Compare to you, I feel like an ordinary pebble beside a precious gem, you're radiating brilliance from every angle." I replied, securing my hold around her waist, our connection solidifying.

A smile painted her features, and I once again found myself captivated by her very being, as if she's an ocean depth and I found myself floating on it.

"You know," I began, my gaze fixed on her enchanting countenance as our bodies moved in unison, "I never imagined sharing a dance with Aphrodite herself." The statement elicited a deeper flush upon her cheeks, her beauty accentuated by the hint of a blush.

"That's a good one," she chuckles. I laugh softly by her reaction.

I'm Freyja Elie Mercedez, the rizz student.

Suddenly the music stops and the lights began to fade. She removed her hand as the place got darker.

"Tonight, you'll be mine." She whispers and slowly stepped back. Before the dark eats her whole figure, I saw her wearing a mask.

I found myself alone again in the middle.

Startled by the sudden silence inside. I stood, scared.

Where did they all go?

Where's the other people?

Suddenly, a yellow light shines on me. And a masked man with a mic showed. Then a cage from above slowly goes down. Nakulong ako sa cage. I tried to get out but I can't.

Where is she?

"Ladies and gentlemen, once more, the much-anticipated Silvestre tradition is about to unfold. Let us warmly welcome Freyja Elie Mercedez!" The MC's voice resonated, and the lights returned, casting a puzzled atmosphere over the crowd. Faces hidden behind an array of uniquely designed masks greeted me, their enthusiastic applause resounding.

I'm scared plus nasa loob ako ng cage without knowing kung ano ang gagawin at mangyayari sakin. Ito ba ʼyong sinasabi nilang special character?

"Now, the tradition that awaits, where each of you has the chance to bid for her company. The stakes will soar, and the highest bidder will claim her for the night. So, ready your purses as the bidding begins at 5 million pesos," the MC declared, setting off another wave of applause and anticipation.

Bid? What? They will sell me off?

The surroundings were a blur as people, now adorned in crimson attire, filled the space. The transformation happened swiftly, concealing their identities and making it challenging to recognize anyone in the sea of red dresses and suits.

"With that, the bidding starts," Miss Porchevannah announced, her voice carrying the weight of the moment.

"Wait! What is happening?" I shouted. But no one answered.

"10 Million Pesos!" a man shouted at a distance.

"10 Million from number 4! Go higher!"

"15 Million!" another man shouted.

"15 Million!"

"20 Million!"

"20 Million!"

"30 Million!"

"30 Million!"

"45 Million!"

"45 Million!"

Sunod-sunod na bid ng mga tao sa loob.

"70 Million!"

"The bid is getting intense now, 70 Million from number 32!" the MC exclaimed.

Patuloy pa na nagpataas ang auction. Wala akong magawa kaya nanood nalang ako. Kahit naman anong gawin ko hindi ako papakawalan ng mga to, and I also have trust in my friends. Hindi naman nila siguro hahayaan na may mangyari sakin.

"600 Million!" a familiar voice shouted.

"Charlotte?" I abruptly said. Hindi ako nagkakamali, boses niya talaga ʼyon.

"600 Million from number 43! Go higher!" natatawang sigaw ng MC.

Ang laki na ng mga pinagsasabi nila, lalo na si Charlotte. Hindi ko inisip na ganyan siya kayaman.

"750 Million!" A familiar voice shouted again.

"Raya!?" I exclaimed.

"750 Million from number 11! This is getting so intense!"

"920 Million!" Hindi ako nagkakamali, it's Savannah's voice. Kahit mahina pero kilalang kilala ko.

"920 Million!! Almost billion, wow." Sigaw ng MC.

Akala ko matatapos na ang kahibangan nila pero nagkakamali ako, a familiar voice of a woman shouted.

"1 Billion!" It shouted.

Nagtinginan ang lahat ng tao sa loob. Surprised. But I know who's that woman.

I'm sure it was Ma'am Vivienʼs voice.

"1 Billion! This is getting out of hands. I'm sure the bidding will stop here as this is the first time that happened...Go higher and...

"3 Billion!" a voice of a familiar woman shouted. A voice that surprised me.

"3 Billion!!" Daling sigaw ng MC at ang lahat ay nagpalakpakan. Tuwang-tuwa rin si Miss Porchevannah na nakatingin lang sakin.

"4 Billion!" the familiar voice shouted once again. Napasampal nalang ako sa mukha ko. What are they trying to do?

"4 Billion! Go higher? Higher!!"

"7 Billion!" It was her voice, again. As if the two woman is exchanging vocals, again. But this time, ang nakataya ay ang mga pera nila.

"8 Billion!" Sagot ng isa.

Parang walang nagpapatalo sa kanilang dalawa.

"10 Billion!" Kilalang-kilala ko ang boses niya. Ma'am Vivien again.

"10 Billion... Going once.. going twice.."

"20 Billion!" galit na sigaw ng isang babae.

"20 Billion! Sold!!" masayang sigaw ng MC.

Hindi na nakasagot ang isang babae. Well, sinampal ako ng kahirapan.

20 Billion?

Amidst the resounding applause, an eerie hush enveloped the scene, enclosing me in a confined space. Abruptly, two masked figures materialized before me, cautiously removing the enclosing barrier and obscuring my vision with a blindfold. "Follow," one of them directed.

Hinawakan nila ako nang maigi sa kamay, ensuring that I will not escape. We embarked on an uncertain path, the dark path concealed by the blindfold.

After a few minutes of walking, iniwan lang nila ako.
Subsequently, I found myself standing alone, my voice trembling as I questioned my surroundings, "Where... am I?"

Then, a distinctive rhythm of footsteps drew near, a firm grip seizing my waist before guiding me onward.

The hand felt familiar, warm, accompanied by the rhythmic cadence of breath.

Fear began to creep over me. Bahagya akong natakot sa kung ano ang gagawin niya sakin.

Bata pa po ako.

I walked, led by her, our journey punctuated by an elevator ride to an unknown floor. Throughout, her hand held mine, unwavering in its connection.

After a brief walk, a door creaked open, and a recognizable aroma wafted towards me. My blindfold still in place, the door shut, and suddenly, she pressed me against the wall, her presence engulfing me.

Her voice, a whisper in my ear, shattered the silence. "It's me," she breathed.

In the midst of darkness, her breath and voice stirred an unrelenting surge within me, accelerating the rhythm of my heart.

Yeah, it's her. She bid 20 Billion just so she can own me for the night.

Little did she know, she owns me in every lifetime.

Akala ko ayan lang ang gagawin niya but then her soft lips landed on mine. Her warm lips smashed against my lips. I gasped in shock. She began to move her mouth, while I'm still processing. The warmth of her kisses engulfing my brain, I began to move mine, our mouth synchronizing, and our connection solidified. With a blindfood still intact on me, one of her hands suddenly grabs my hair, making me uncomfortable but she's still owning my mouth. She moves her hands on my shoulders and I slowly began to place my hands on her waist, pulling her close to me.

I want to see her.

I secretly removed my blindfood enough to expose the desire on her eyes. "Why did you-

I didn't let her finish her words as I once again owned her lips, gently moving it on hers. Her mouth reciprocate. Shivers ran down my spine when I felt her tongue inside on my mouth.

Why is she so good at this?

She purposely bit my tongue inside making me moan, "Mmmmm..." It hurts but I want more.

We continue to devour each other as she slowly walks, guiding me to the room on her office. She successfully opened it, still she didn't let my lips be parted on her. Her tongue is pushing mine on the inside, I'm already losing my sanity by her doing this but I can't let this opportunity gone. My burning hands reach on her hips. Still, there is a gentleness in every touch I make.

"Hmmm..." She moans as I buried my lips on her neck, she grabs a fistful of my hair. I continue to do my task, kissing her neck, hungrily. She lets me do what I want, pinayagan niya na ako bago ko pa man gawin. She gave me an entrance on the other side of her neck and so wala akong sinayang na oras kundi halikan ang parting iyon.

A sudden moan escape from her lips. She pushed me making me sit in her bed. She sits on my lap, as I place my hand once again in her waist. Her cold stare began to change, it is a stare that wants to adore every inch of me.

"You're up to something," she said, still sitting on my lap.

"No, you're up to something." I answered, caressing her waist.

"I don't want her to touch you anywhere. You're all mine, I payed for it." She said intensely.

"Darling, I am yours forever." I said, smiling at her.

As my word finally finished, there's a smile drew on her face. I slowly move my face to meet her lips, once again. She did not move, letting me do what I want. And again, we are kissing each other.

The taste of her lips lingered after she parted her lips on mine. We both breath, heavily.

"I'm sleepy." She said, making me laugh. Ang cute niya. She really have a cute side.

"Where'd you wanna sleep?" I inquired, nasa waist niya pa rin ang mga kamay ko.

"Here, of course." She answered. Dahan-dahan siyang bumaba mula sa lap ko at tumayo. Naalala kong gabi na pala at nag-aantay pa ang driver ko sa labas kasi ihahatid niya ako pauwi.

"M-Ma'am?"

"What?" mabilis niyang sagot.

"I need to go ho-

"No you stay here. Sleep here." Pag babanta niya sakin.

"Pero wala akong masusuo-

"I have clothes there," turo niya sa isang cabinet.

"Pero nakaka-

"Change your clothes!" galit na sigaw niya.

"Baka hanap-

"I don't care. I payed for you to stay the night. Remember?" She exclaimed.

"Ganun pala y-

"Yeah, so change your clothes and let's sleep." She coldly said.

Hindi man lang ako pinapatapos magsalita!

I stood up in defeat, walang magawa. I changed my attire for the garments she provided- a white, loose-fitting sleep shirt and matching pants. Lumabas ako sa designated dressing area niya, I marveled at the spaciousness of her room, which easily rivalled the size of mine. Equipped with a bed, a bathroom, and its own dressing room, it was a luxurious space.

However, amidst these surroundings, an overwhelming sense of joy swept through me, triggered by an unexpected touch. Her lips, warm and gentle, met mine in an embrace that wasn't initiated by me, but rather by her will.

-

Note: As what I've promised
heheheheehe, more exciting part
to come.

Lovelots.🌱

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

2.5M 92.4K 32
Dawn, a girl in her early twenties living in a poor neighborhood with her sick mother and teenage brother. Her father has abandoned them for a rich w...
980 62 76
This novel is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names characters, business, places, events and incidents in this book are either...
10M 300K 52
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new fresh life without homework, what she didn't expect...
3.2M 262K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...