Izuku Yagi: the batman beyond

By BlackArrow170

Izuku Yagi had a good life a loving family great friends but that all changes when he turned four and announc... More

Crushed Dreams
A New Begining
Bleeding Ink
Face the Golem
Uncaged
A Bat In Ua
Battle Training
Usj attack
Sound Off
Moving Day
Against the odds part 1
Against the odds part 2
A Hero's Name
House of cards
Blood Stain
Exam Day
Legend vs Myth
Dream world
Training Camp Part 1
Training Camp Part 2
Training Camp Part 3
Rescue Mission
Spliced
The offer part 1
The offer part 2
Deathening babel
The ghost of a machine part 1
The ghost of a machine part 2
A Bat Rises
Every Batman needs a...
Pain from the past
Hunted
A Helping hand
The Raid
Painful Payback
Confrontation
Facility Frenzy
The End Of A Dream
Shock
Earning Their Wings
Breaking Ice
The Beginning Of The End
Breaking
The Calm Before The Storm
A Dab Of Fear
Nightmare
What Assassins!?!
No More Hiding
Coming Home
Not Alone
Class Discussion

A Gift

1.2K 38 5
By BlackArrow170

The next day since Kota had made his first appearance as Robin, the class were currently standing round in the classroom. Both Izuku and Uraraka were in the corner of the room talking quietly enough as to not get haired or attract too much attention as they were talking.

Uraraka: "so do you have the tickets for tonight"

Izuku: "yeah i got"

Uraraka: "i hope he likes them they were hard to get"

Izuku: "it's still a shame we could only get two tickets i think you and kota would like the show"

Uraraka: "i imagine he would be disappointed he couldn't go so i'm planning to take him out on parole with me tonight that might cheer him up a bit"

As their conversation kept going Izuku noticed something was wrong with Uraraka like something was bugging her

Izuku: "Ocha what's wrong"

Uraraka: "nothing everythings fine"

Izuku: "are we seriously going to do this"

Uraraka: "do what?"

Izuku: "one of us asks the other what's wrong they say nothing the other don't accept that answer so we go back and forth until one of us ever brakes or gives up"

Uraraka: "and never of us are known for giving up"

Izuku: "so the question is do you want to tell me now or in a couple hours"

Uraraka proceeds to tell him everything that happened the previous night with katsumi as she finished telling him what happened she could see look of pure rage on his face he was about to storm off towards Katsumi until Uraraka grabbed his arm stopping him before he could get close to her

Izuku: "Ochaco what are you doing let me go"

Uraraka: "not until you calm down"

Izuku: "i am"

Uraraka: "really so you weren't about to storm off and start yelling at Katsumi"

Izuku: "..."

Uraraka: "that's what i thought so i'm going to let you go and your not going to start a fight"

She released him from her grip

Izuku: "so what she should get away with insulting you like that"

Uraraka: "it's alright"

Izuku: "no it's not no matter how she feels it doesn't give her the right to talk to you like that"

Uraraka: "i know it doesn't but i get it"

Izuku: "what do you mean?"

Uraraka: "if i was in her position watching you...the man i love with someone else i don't think i could act calme round them i don't think i would try and hurt them or anything but i would be lying if i said i wouldn't resent them"

Izuku: "well i pretty sure you don't have to worry about there being anyone else"

Uraraka: "that's good to know but i think she needs some sort of closure or she might keep acting like this"

Izuku: "i'll try and talk to her at some point for now though we should get to the bus before Aizawa decides to leave without us"

Uraraka smiles at him as the class were silenced when the door to the room started opening. As Aizawa opens the door as he looks round the room he sees everyone in their seats waiting patiently for Aizawa to speak.

Aizawa: "morning now that everyone is quiet i'll talk to you all about work studies now usually you wouldn't have to worry about them until your in your third year but with the escalation in villain activity the hero commission and U.A have decided to let first years participate to help talk about this in more details we'll have people who have experienced it first hand"

The door opens revealing three people who walk into the room before standing in front of the class

Aizawa: "they will tell you how these are different from the internships i want you all to listen carefully to what they have to say these three are the top three student in U.A or better known as the big three could you all introduce yourselves"

???: "im Mirio togata"

???: "im Nejire hado"

???: "i-i-i umm...T-tamaki A-a-amajiki"

As the three introduced themselves Nejire started looking over the class as several questions came to her. Immediately she ran up to Shoji, getting up close enough for him to have to lean back a little.

Nejire: "hey hey why are you wearing that mask for? Are you sick or something?"

Before Shoji could say anything she spots Todoroki at the back of the room and quickly heads towards him standing in front of him.

Nejire: "hey you todoroki tight? Right? How did you get that big burn on your face?"

Shoto: "well~"

Before he could finish his sentence she had already moved over to mina

Nejire: "Ashido i have a question if you break your horns off will new ones grow in or will they be gone forever?"

Mina: "i don't kno~"

Nejire: "Can you move them?"

After Nejire stops for a breath mina reaches up touching her horns. Nejire catches her breath before looking at several members of the class.

Nejire: "Mineta are those ball things your hair? Asui you're a tree frog not a tode right? There's so much I want to know about all of you!!"

As she kept getting more and more excited about asking questions Aizawa started to get more and more irritated

Nejire: "hey Ojiro can you support your whole body with your tail? Bakugos, is one of you stronger than the other?"

Izuku could see Aizawa getting more and more frustrated as she kept asking questions

Izuku: (she's like another Danica though i think she's more excitable)

Izuku: "are you going to tell us about the work study or not"

As he speaks all the attention is drawn to him once Nejire looks at him she lets out a over dramatic gasp before pointing at him

Nejire: "your that quirkless boy"

Izuku: (great im still only known as that)

Nejire: "where did you learn how to fight? Are you and your sister really all might and Magnetic's children? Do you have a good relationship with your parents?"

Before she could say anything else Aizawa interrupted her trying to get the chat back on track

Aizawa: "that's enough we can ever talk about the work study now or you three could leave"

Nejire: "but i still have so many questions"

She says with disappointment in her voice

Mirio: "ok i'll take it from here since you all got your provisional licenses you are now able to participate in work studies now i know you all still properly wondering what you do at a work study tell there you will be taught how to operate and work at a agency you will also be able to get some experience that will help you when you'll start your hero careers properly"

Aizawa: "thank you for that Mirio does anyone have any questions"

Nejire was about to say something only to be stopped by Aizawa

Aizawa: "apart from you Hado"

After a couple seconds the class slowly start raising their hands only for Aizawa to shake his head before sitting down leaving the questions to be answered by the big three

After a while

The class were about to leave the room only for Nezu to appear at the door.

Nezu: "Mr yagi Miss Uraraka could i borrow you both for a while"

The two of them stayed in the room while the rest of the class made there way out of the room

Izuku: "is there something we can help you with principle Nezu"

Uraraka: "yeah what can we do for you"

Nezu: "i would like you two to show a new student round"

Izuku: "are we really the best people to do this"

Uraraka: "i mean yeah wouldn't someone in the second or third year be better"

Nezu: "she asked for you two by name"

Izuku / Uraraka: (she?)

Nezu: "you may come in"

After he yells this the door opens once again only for melissa now wearing a U.A uniform

Melissa: "hey Uraraka hey cous"

The two immediately walked up and hugged her

Uraraka: "it's so good to see you again"

Izuku: "yeah but what are you doing here i thought you were studying art i-island"

Melissa: "i was but with everything that's going on dad thought it would be better to be round family so now i'm here in the support course"

Nezu: "well i'll leave you all to reconnect"

With that Nezu left the room leaving the three of them in the room alone

Izuku: "now that Nezu is gone what are you really doing here"

Melissa: "well me and my dad talked and we thought that with how many gadgets you both brake nearly weekly we thought it might be best to keep an engineer over here so you two or i guess three now little bit off topic but who is the new robin"

Izuku: "well introduce you later but you likely going to see him round a few times"

Melissa: "cool anyway with me here you want have to wait to long for repairs and stuff"

Uraraka: "that would be more useful it did get pretty irritating having to send damaged gadgets off and then wait about a week to get them back"

Melissa: "so are you two going to show me round or what"

The three of them head out of the room melissa and Uraraka took the lead while izuku trailed lightly behind as they walked down the deserted halls the two girls talked

Melissa: "so how are you finding the suit"

Uraraka: "it's great i love it you have to come to the cave you have to see all the cool stuff there"

Melissa: "i'd love to i always wondered what the batcave looked like"

Uraraka: "you want be disappointed"

After a while

Izuku, Bruce, Uraraka, Melissa and Kota were in the cave while Kota and Uraraka were in their suits with their masks off and pulled back. Bruce and Izuku were dressed in formal suits while Melissa changed into some casual clothes and was looking round the cave. Uraraka looks towards Bruce and Izuku

Uraraka: "you two look snazzy"

Bruce: "i don't see the point in this"

Izuku: "it's your birthday that's the point"

Uraraka: "it's just a shame we all can't celebrate with yous"

Bruce: "it just means i'm older nothing more"

Izuku: "come on lighten up this show's apparently supposed to be good"

Bruce: "we'll see but someone should be here on com's"

Melissa: "i can just give me a minute to get acquainted with it and i've got it"

Bruce grumbles without saying anything else

Melissa: "Just call me...batcomputer?"

Izuku: "batcomputer really? Great name"

Melissa: "......shut up...."

Izuku: "why don't we call you technonerd or better yet techno dweeb"

Melissa sticks her tongue out at him only for him to smile at her

Uraraka: "Izu be nice"

Melissa: "it's fine we both know he's the biggest nerd here"

Uraraka: "true"

Izuku: "wow thanks Ocha"

Both the girls let out a small laugh

Melissa: "i'll think of a better name later"

Bruce: "oracle"

Once bruce spoke everyone in the cave became silent

Melissa: "what?"

Bruce: "you wanted a better name"

Melissa: "oracle?...oracle? I like it"

Izuku: "now that that's sorted you don't have an excuse not to go to the show...come on the city can survive one night without us besides they've got it for tonight"

Bruce: "fine"

Bruce and Izuku head towards the exit as Bruce leaves Izuku was about to leavebut before he did he looks back towards the three remaining in the cave giving them a quick thumbs up before leaving the cave.

Melissa: "now that there gone ready to take on the night"

She looks over towards them seeing that Uraraka pulls her mask on while Kota places his domino mask on before pulling his hood up. The two of them leave the cave and start gliding through the city while Melissa gets on the com's. As Uraraka and Kota flew through the city melissa had an alert come up on the computer as she was about to tell them they both landed on top of a building

Melissa com: "there's something going down not far from yous if your feeling so inclined you both might want to check it out"

Batwoman: "alright well check it out ready little bird"

Robin: "it's robin i'm not some little kid"

Batwoman: "you always will be to us"

She quickly pulled his hood down and lightly ruffled his hair before jumping off the building heading to the location. Kota gives her an annoyed look until she jumps off the building where he fixed his hair and pulled his hood back up. He walks to the edge of the building with a smile on his face before jumping off the building. After a couple seconds They both get close enough to the location to see two girls being cornered by a group of five men

Thug 1: "so which one of you lovely girls want to have a little fun first"

Girl 1: "please we just want to go"

Thug 2: "and why would to let you go when we haven't got what we want yet"

One of the thugs reached for one of the girls only for his hand to be knocked away by a batarang. The thugs looked at the direction the batarang came from only for Uraraka and Kota to glide into them knocking a thug down each knocking them out. Immediately Uraraka swaps another thug's legs causing him to fall to the ground as the thug is on the ground she slams his head on the ground knocking them out. As this happened kota pulled out his escrima sticks slamming them into a thugs stomach causing the thug to lean forward as soon as he did kota slammed both sticks in the side of the thugs head knocking the thug out. The last thug was about to run at kota as the thug got close kota got ready attack only for an electric batarang to fly past him hitting into the thug electrocuting the thug to the point he passed out

Robin: "i had him"

Batwoman: "i know you did but just in case you didn't i thought i might help out a little"

Girl 2: "no way Batwoman and robin"

Batwoman: "are you two ok"

Girl 1: "yeah thank you"

Girl 2: "have you seen how adorable robin is"

Girl 1: "i know right look at him he's a little cutie"

Hearing this kota started to become embarrassed

Batowman: "aww would you look at that give a few years and you night have to beat the girls off with a stick"

Kota pulled his hood further over his face trying to hide his embarrassment more while Uraraka and the girls giggle a little

Robin: "can we go now"

Batwoman: "ok ok you two girls have a good night"

Girl 2: "you too and thank you"

Girl 1: "make sure you take care of that little cutie"

Both Uraraka and Kota rocket into the air before gliding away as they did a man holding a steel spear watches the fly away

With Bruce and Izuku

The two of them are sitting in a opera theater Bruce was staring forwarded at the stage with a irritated look while Izuku was reading over the brochure they sat there for only a couple more second until the lights in the theater dimed while the curtains were pulled back catching and drawing everyone's attention towards the stage. Suddenly a large amount of mist filled the stage at the same time some gothic music started. From the mist a man's voice echoed through the theater.

???: "I am vengeance. I am the night I am..."

As the man's voice continued the mist died out slowly until a spot light shined revealing a man in a classic batman costume but with some inaccurate details

Batman actor: "batman"

As the actor said Batman, he started singing his lines. More spot lights shined revealing three people in inaccurate joker, penguin and two face costumes as they sang batman another spot light shined revealing three actresses in inaccurate poison ivy, harley quinn and catwoman costumes standing over another actor in an inaccurate Robin costume fake tied to a chair.

Batman actor: "there is a song the good folks sing"

As the man sings his line he jumps off the stage with wires making him float over the crowd while the backup villains sing back up the batman actor returns to the stage landing near the fake villain's

Batman actor: " about hero on the wing"

The actor quickly runs over the the Robin actor as he did the fake villains pretend to run away

Batman actor: "i am the darkest knight the villains darkest fright"

The actor lightly flicked his cape at the fake villains accusing them to pretend to go flying

Batman actor: "turn on the signal light"

The actor points up for a collection of lights in the shape of a classic bat symbol to descend

Batman actor: "for batman"

As the song ends the audience starts clapping

Bruce: "you hate me don't you"

Izuku: "come on it isn't that bad"

Before they could say anything else there attention was drawn back to the stageas the batman actor stood on the stage alone until another man dressed in a trench coat and bowler hat clearly trying to resemble what they might think what commissioner gordon might look like the actors spoke normally

Gordon actor: "good work caped crusader once again you've saved our fair city from those vile villains"

Batman actor: "they were no problem commissioner for as we all know criminals are..."

As he pauses music stars playing and the actor starts singing again

Batman actor: "a superstitious and cowardly lot they plan and plot but they always get caught"

Batman / gordon actors: "their evil schemes all come to naught a superstitious cowardly lot"

As the show continues bruce grumbles causing izuku to talk to him quietly as to not interrupt anyone else's experience

Izuku: "come on it took me and ochaco weeks to get tickets for this show it's cool"

Bruce: "it's crap"

Without another word Bruce gets up before leaving the theater. Izuku watches Bruce leave; he waits a couple minutes before getting up and leaving himself knowing Bruce wouldn't want him to follow him. As he gets to the entrance he looks round not finding bruce anyware. He pulled out his phone and starts phoning melissa he waits a couple seconds for her to pickup

Melissa: "Izuku?is everything ok the show should have lasted longer than that"

Izuku: "i think the show was a mistake Bruce walked out he's most likely heading back to the cave"

Melissa: "do you want me to check up on him when he gets back here"

Izuku: ''no just tell Ochaco and Kota not to go back to the cave tonight then get you things hand head back to you dorms"

Melissa: "are you sure"

Izuku: "yeah i'll check on him in a couple minutes and see if he's alright but it's probably best that no one else is there"

Melissa: "ok i'll pass the message on before leaving"

Izuku hangs up before heading to the cave

After a while

Bruce was sitting at the computer with a slightly sad look on his face before pulling up a picture of young looking Zatanna before flicking through several photos of him and different women from his past such as wonder woman, lois lane and Selina kyle. Before he could look through any other photo he hears footsteps behind him he was about to look behind him when he heard a familiar female voice

???: "i know you loved her but i'm a little disappointed you didn't save a photo of me as well"

To Bruce's shock he looks back seeing the young woman walk towards him.

Bruce: "talia..."

Talia: "happy birthday bruce"

Bruce: "it's been years talia it seems the lazarus pit agrees with you"

Talia: "time hasant tempered you sarcasm beloved my father used the pit as a crutch but it is a gift one that must be used wisely a gift that i would now like to share with you"

A look of shock appear on his face only for it to disappear when he heard footsteps behind him he slightly looks back seeing Izuku walking up to them

Bruce: "Izuku this is~"

Izuku: "Talia Al Ghul daughter of Raish Al Ghul one of the original batman's worst enemies you helped the original batman take on Raish one last time nearly two decades ago and spent the last couple decades using your fathers money cleaning all the messes he made current residence is a 200-acre estate on new cuba"

While Izuku was talking bruce watched him while racing one of his eye brows

Izuku: "you gave me full access to the computer did you really not expect me to look through the files"

Talia: "very through Izuku"

Izuku: "thanks now maybe you could clear up a mystery for me what are you doing here"

Talia: "i'm here to with bruce a happy birthday and other him a gift i'll be staying in the city until tomorrow night if you wish to accept my gift beloved"

She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving the cave as soon as she leaves the cave bruce looks over at his original suit standing prominent in its case before looking down before izuku could say anything bruce looks back at where talia walked out from

Izuku: "bruce you ok"

Bruce: "fine you should get back to the dorm before it gets to late"

Izuku: "yeah...Bruce promos you want do anything without me"

Bruce didn't say anything before going back to the computer while izuku slowly leaves the cave with a little worried

After a while

Izuku was in his dorm room lying on his bed with Uraraka lying next to him with her head in his chest while Ace was curled up near their feet

Uraraka: "eternal youth...your joking"

Izuku: "that's what i thought but the look in his eyes and everything i read about talia and her father i believe it"

Uraraka: "do you think he's going to do it?"

Izuku: "i don't know i mean with everything i read those pits are more trouble than they're worth...but he did waver sometimes i catch this look in his eyes i know there's some day he still wishes it's him in the suit instead of me"

Uraraka: "you think if he takes the dive that'll put an end to your batnights"

Izuku: "most likely yeah"

Back with bruce

He was still in the cave at the computer this time looking over old case files and news articles of his old victores. He closes his eyes letting out a sigh. He keeps his eye's closed for a couple seconds before reaching for his phone he waits a couple seconds before the phone stops ringing

Bruce: "where do we have to meet"

The next day

Izuku, Uraraka, Melissa and Kota were standing outside of U.A. Izuku had a bag next to him

Uraraka: "are you sure we shouldn't come with you"

Izuku: "i'm not going to lie to you i don't trust her this just seems too good to be true without a catch"

Kota: "then take us with you"

Izuku: "no one mandalay would kill me if i just took you for a trip and two the city is still going to need someone here incases the police and heroes need help"

As they were talking a black limo pulled up next to them

Izuku: "guess it's time to go keep safe all of yous"

He was about to walk to the limo only for Uraraka to stop him before giving him a quick kiss

Uraraka: "same goes for you"

He nods before getting into the limo and driving off as the three of them watch the limo drive off. As soon as the limo got out of sight the three of them went back into U.A before going their separate ways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 219 3
Izuku Midoriya, learned at the age of 4 that he was Quirkless, that all Men aren't equal. At that age, his world came crashing down. He was bullied...
48.3K 585 20
A young boy names izuku yagi lived horrible life for 4 years, when he was diagnosed quirkless and without an aura he was treated horribly by his fami...
382K 5.6K 53
Izuku Yagi had a great life. His Dad was the number one hero All Might, his Mom was the number 5 hero Green Magnet, and his twin sister Izumi Yagi wa...
7.7K 298 7
In a world filled with people with an 80% chance to gain superhuman abilities known as quirks, Izuku Yagi found out at such a young age that he is pa...