๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“ ๐“๐Ž๐Ž๐“๐‡| ๐˜.๐๏ฟฝ...

By -BLING-

โ•ฐโ–บ ["๐–๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž?"] "๐˜๐„๐’ ๐Œ๐€'๐€๐Œ!!!!" โ‰ปโ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โœฉโ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ‰บ ... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐„๐ฑ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘

531 18 1
By -BLING-

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺
"Thank you [Y/N]"
─── ⋆✩⋆ ───

I Finally finished packaging the cookies for the team as well as making my moms lunch along with harus, Emikos, and kenma.. and tetsurō , I decided to be nice and make them one, I didn't have time to make my own but I'll just eat after school. By time I finished it was around 9:02pm I had already put Haru to bed so he wouldn't be falling asleep in class, I put the packaged cookies in the fridge as I went to bed myself.

——

The sound of my alarm clock woke me out of my slumber, well tried to "[N/N] wake up you have to get ready for school" I heard my mom walking down the hall as I sat with the blanket over my head, "I'm up mom" I got out of bed going to the bathroom to brush my teeth and touch up my hair a little, I put my uniform on as my mom came in my room "[N/N] why are there a group of boys outside my house with kenma and testūro?" She asked and then I remembered I completely forgot to tell her, "Oh that's the boys volleyball team I forget to tell you I became the manager a week ago, though I don't know why they're here.."

My phone dinged signaling I had gotten a new message it was from tetsurō...

Bedhead4eva
[Y/N] we're all walking to school together so do us a favor and hurry the hell up

"Should've let me know earlier" I thought as I grabbed the package cookies and placed them in a rather small not medium floral designed box along with the bento boxes, "What's that?" My mom asked as I handed her the box so I could put my shoes on, "there cookies and bento boxes, yours is in the fridge you'll probably have to heat it up a little" she handed me back the box gently "Thank you [Y/N] you're the best daughter a mother could wish for" she said placing a kiss on my forehead, "you're welcome mom, I'll see you later k?" "Have a nice day [N/N]".

I walked out of my door while the guys greeted me, "Hey guys how are you guys holding up with studying?", "Terrible [Y/N]" Yamamoto said as we all began walking, "Ok well during lunch I'll help you if you're ok with that?" "That would be wonderful [Y/N]-"Stop making [Y/N] use up all her free time on you" yaku started they all continued talking over eachother I smiled as I walked next to tetsurō, "What's in the box?" He asked lowly so the others wouldn't hear, "it's a surprise, what's in that little box?" I asked him as he held it up a little "my lunch, my mom made me a bento box" "awe it's in a cute little Kitty wrapping" He blushed a little as we arrived at the school.

We all went out separate our ways, I spotted emiko and we walked to class together, "bout 3 bento boxes and cookies for the volleyball team" "Do I-"yes you do get cookies emiko" she smiled and we took our seats in class... I was upset i had to carry this box all day.

———

Lunch time finally came around, I handed emiko her box as I had to go on a search hunt for kenma and bedhead, "Emiko can you watch this box for me make sure nobody touches it" "sure thing chiefie" I went to walk out the class and the last thing I heard was emiko screaming, "STEP AWAY FROM THE BOX STICKY HANDS" I smiled to myself as I already found kenma sitting in the class 2 doors next to mine. "Hey kenma, here you go" I placed the box on his desk "thank you [Y/N], By the way kuroos looking for you".

"Actually I'm looking for him too so looks like it's a 2 way search hunt" I walked out the classroom making my way to find tetsurō I went up to the 3rd year floor hoping to find him in his class. I finally found him talking with a group of boys I've never seen but i guesss those are his friends, "Hey tetsurō ," I called out as his attention was now on me I walked over to him and handed him the box, "short stack I was just looking for you" he said as he stood up from of the desk "I want to give this to you" he said showing me the kitty printed wrapped bento box, "well I wanted to give this to you too" we both gave eachother the bento boxes as I remembered I needed to get back to emiko.

"Thank you bedhead" I said before taking my leave "thank you short stack" "I'm not that short"...

——

"He made you Lunch???" Emiko said as I finished eating the bento tetsurō gave me, "yeah I guess I got lucky bc I couldn't make my own last night". "Oh! I'll be busy on the 7th and 8th next month because of a two-day training camp, in order to go I have to pass my test." I said while she ate the last 3 cookies in the bag, exams were coming up and me and emiko were pretty confident we would pass, we are one of the top students in the school I mean it's not really hard just pay attention and do the work.

"You're gonna leave me chefie!! For two days??!! You know you're my only friend here right?" She said as the teacher walked in the classroom, "alright settle down class is back in session" the teacher called as I cleaned up my mess and placed the box in my bag. "Ok guys let's finish off were we left off"

———

I made my way down to the gym changing room box in hand has it was already time for practice, I made it to the changing room as I placed the box down and started changing into my team uniform I placed my bag in my locker and walked out box in hand. I made it to the gym as I heard balls hitting the floor and shoes running along the gym floor I open the gym door only to be met with a ball flying my way, I immediately ducked down as the ball flew right over my head. "Sorry [Y/N]" one of the guys yelled as I walked to the bench "it's alright" I yelled back as I placed the box on the bench, "what you got there [Y/N]?" Coach nekomata asked "its a little surprised for the boys I thought I'd give it to them after practice"

"We'll save some for me will ya?" "Of course coach", I took my place on the bench as I wrote in my book we had a little practice match going on right now. "They're a good team together they all have their own strengths" I thought as I observed the match "but how will the use someone else's strength to cover for another?". The match continued with yakus team taking the lead both just needed to take one more match tetsurō team was falling behind because lev kept failing his receives and spikes but at least he's trying.

Suddenly the gym door swung open but I didn't pay any mind till, "Haru?!" I heard some of the boys say as I looked up quickly to see my brother standing at the doorway, I quickly rush over to him as well as tetsurō asking him a whole bunch of questions, "ru how'd you get here, where's mom?". Tetsurō picked him up just because he enjoys holding him, I check my phone to see my mom's text messages from my mom....

Mother🩷
I got called in for work and little early today I'll drop off Haru to you ok?

"Mom said I'll be with you for tonight because she got called into work" ru said as I looked at the coach for approval and he nodded with a smile "ok well you can sit with me till it over," I took him from tetsurō arms while I walked over to the bench placing Haru on my lap.

"woah [Y/N] has a kid? Kuroo are you the dad?" Inuoka said while him and yūki laughed together, "alright enough let's not get side tracked here we're gonna end this match" tetsurō yelled out as kenma gave ru his game before running off to continue the match.

                                  ———

The match ended 2 hours ago but they kept playing because lev promised tetsurō he'd spike at least once so he kept calling a rematch and everyone accepted, this is the last match there doing and lev still haven't spiked it yet," Kenma over here, I can do it trust me" lev yelled as kenma as sent it to him he jumped in the air with his eyes locked on the ball then he spiked it, just like an ace would. " everyone cheered him on. "Did we win the match?" He asked "no we're still behind by like 9 points" kenma replied, the match went on for a little till yaku team took yet again another match.

"Wanna help me pass out the water bottles ru?" I asked as he nodded placing the game down on the bench. He help handed out water bottles as we finished cleaning up, coach nekomata lined the boys up while I hurriedly but the basket of balls in the storage room and took my spot next to him, "Ok team as you know this years week long at shinzen high starts next week... along with exams you don't pass you can't go simple as that, I'm not afraid any of you won't pass since [Y/N] already offered to help anyone in need out"

"With all that being said [Y/N] as something for you guys" he said while looking at me was a little confused until I remembered the box, " oh right yes, ru?" i gave him a look asking if he wanted to help and he gladly accepted I opened the top of the box's as me and ru both took out heart shaped chocolate chip cookies in little clear baggies 1 in each hand, "Ru wanted to make cookies for you guys so, surprise!" I said as ru started handing them out I gave the two in my hand out to kenma and tetsurō as I gave some to out the coaches.

Kuroo stood beside me as we watched Haru hand out the rest of the bags to the team "y'know you're really doing a great job as manager short stack" tetsurō said as I smiled "Thank you [Y/N]" I heard the team say as the bowed, they began to head to the changing room while Haru held my hand, "Do you think you can watch ru whole I go change real quick?" I asked tetsurō as he picked him up "sure but make it quick" he replied and I sped walked into the changing room. I quickly put my clothes back on as I headed back to the gym. In front of the gym door I see kenma.. with Haru...

"Where did bedhead go?" I asked as I took ru's hand, "don't leave without me guys" speaking of the devil as soon as he gets closer I start scolding him, "I told you to watch Haru and then I find him with kenma what if kenma wasn't kenma but yet a clone acting like kenma who the took my adorable brother away from me?" "Relax it's actually kenma calm down your brothers perfectly fine"

We started walking home and im just now noticing that the sun is slowly settling so the time is probably around 7:30-8. After some walking and talking me and Haru finally made it home, we said our goodbyes as he went to get ready for bed.

———

I closed my book as I turned my light off the time was now 8:55pm, "I wanna fall in love one day..." I thought as I lay in bed slowly losing my eyes.

"I'll find it soon... I hope"

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 77 29
(Y/n) (L/n) the student council president of Nekoma High. Many know her for her works. From the moment of her school life this girls is someone who i...
775K 22.3K 68
(I'll write this in later) It's been years an I did not write that in later ๐Ÿง
66.3K 1.2K 30
after being forced to take on the role of manager for Nekoma's boys volleyball team, a few of the players catch your eye.. one in particular- Kenma K...
271K 8.7K 24
โ†ท โ‹ฏ โ™กแตŽ โŒœ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค, ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž.โŒŸ โ˜๏ธ . . . โ†ณin which the karasuno...