Corazón mío {my oc x hobie br...

By luc1fersang3l

basically a crossover of all my favroute things. this is a story if a 19 year old girl. kyoka quinn. more wi... More

say hi to kyoka!
freak show. °-°
you dont own me~
¡Sí! ¡Lo haré!
what happened?
as long as your safe.
18
¿por qué? ¿Por qué viniste?
dont take her from me.

we're gonna die.

14 0 0
By luc1fersang3l

a bunch of hurt spider people. some giving up. some still trying to fight. me, my dad, hobie, gwen, miles and pav all stared at it in shock. after 10 seconds i was the first to jump into action. I launched myself at the first guy. my heart stopped for a second when i saw him.

"Jack.."i muttered under my breathe.

"psycho! you made it." jack smiled at me. I webbed him to the floor and grabbed my katanas. I knocked his weapons out of his hands. i picked him up and threw him on the floor. I punched him till he passed out. I made a black web dome around him. my webs were based on my emotions. black is the hardest ones to get out of. no ones got out of them but that weird bird guy was the first to break them. I moved to the next guy to take him down. hobie and the others finally joining me. hobie and me were fighting a huge guy. I webbed his mouth shut, connected one of my webs to his arm and swung around him like a cannon ball. webbing his arms closed and his legs while spiderpunk was distracting him.

deadpool knocking him out.

2 down. 18 more to go.

i left the two to go find the one who planed this.

i looked around and saw him. my stomach tying knots in itself.

"joker. why didnt Miguel take you!" i shouted.

"ahhh! psycho! how nice. we meet again" the joker laughed.

"sure. now you die." i gripped my katanas and swung for his neck. he dodged and shot me. I laughed and healed.

"oh joker. when are you gonna learn? you cant beat me." i shot webs at his feet and stuck him to the floor.

"but it's fun to try!" he yelled.

"why such the bad mood? did batman break up with you?" i pouted. acting sad. "you cant beat me bitch!" i spun a web around his arms and legs. I launched at his neck while spinning my katanas. I was about to hit his neck when  webs brought me back. I looked back to who they was connected to. hobie, gwen, pav and miles dragged me back. stopping me from killing the joker.

"luv! don't!" hobie yelled.
"please!" gwen and miles followed.
"psycho! stop! please!" pav screamed. snapping me from my trance and realising what i wouldve done.

"ha! ha! ha! ha! even they wont let you! you have no one on your side!" the joker laughed. I cut the webs dragging me back. I launched at him again. everyones eyes widened. shooting their webs again, I dodged them this time. hobie tried catching up to me. my katanas cut straight through the jokers neck. not cutting it off. only slices at the side. another pair of katanas stopping mine.

deadpools katanas. hobie finally pulled me away. the joker passed out from blood loss.

"luv. stop please." i tried to get out of his grip but i couldnt. I calmed down.

"im sorry." i looked at him and used my webs to get him away from me. I pulled my mask up abit so i could breathe properly. "im really sorry." i used my webs to swing me away from everyone. landing on top of a building.

i grabbed every spider person and put them on the building with me. the injured first. then the non injured. then my friends. then my dad. I wrapped them in a Web ball and floated them up abit. "im so sorry. don't move. stay there." i jumped off the building and swung to the next. I beat a girl and a guy at the same time. every spider watching me. worry on their faces. (well masks)

i pulled my mask over my mouth. I took a deep breathe in and screamed at the top of my lungs. black vines coming out of my fingertips and wrapping around every villain. camreas everywhere filming.

"FIVE MINUTE NAP!" i screamed. my vines turning a deep red and everyone in my hold falling asleep.
i quickly pulled all of them into a pile. I wrapped my vines and webs around them. I had to work fast or they would've woken up.

i swung myself to the building the spider people were on and ripped through the Webs holding them. they all came rushing out screaming that im crazy.

"bye." i said in a cold tone before making a portal to a different dimension. "im sorry. their all yours now." i walked in the portal. hobie chasing me, it closed before he could get in.

hobies pov:

"bye." she said in a cold tone with not emotion. she made a portal to somewhere. "im sorry. their all yours now." she walked in the portal. I chased her while screaming to get her to stop. the portal closed before I could get in it and follow her.

i went to Miguel and told him everything. he tried tracking her location but he couldn't for some reason. she had blocked it off. it wasn't traceable anymore. I cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(a month later. still hobies pov)

she's been gone for a month. we still don't have any idea where she went. I stayed at her house 3 times a week. I found a little note in her wardrobe. it said

'if i ever run off ill be on Earth-199999 . if its been a month then don't look for me. if its been a month and 13 days then you can come. but don't find me. let me find you.

sincerely, Kyoka Quinn.'

i took it to Miguel. he said we were going to get her back. we were bringing her home. one hour and shes back. I wanted her back now.

(Kyokas pov.)

it's been a month since i left. I've thought about it every day. I was staying with a Peter Parker. not my one but he was nice. we worked on missions together. I met the avengers! I loved them all. well most of them.

i had 13 days till someone comes looking for me. the days went slowly without hobie.

whyd i leave?
I was happy.
i lost control.
it wasnt me leaving.
it was psycho leaving.
psycho made me.
i was happy.
i ruined it.
hobie probably hates me.
gwen and miles probably doesn't want anything to do with me.
pav probably forgot about me.
Miguel is definitely happy im gone. less work for him to clean up.

this was my hone now. with Peter Parker, Mj and Ned.

they tried to help me. Ned opened a portal for me to leave but i didnt want to. I could open my own.

"Kyoka! you have thirteen days left. are you sure someone's gonna look for you?" Mj asked me. she was worried about me.

"yea. hobie knows where I went. he probably told Miguel. Miguel probably told him not to look for me and that I'd probably come back myself." i sighed and sat on the sofa next to Peter.

"tell us when you want to go back and we can help you." Peter told me with a smile.

"they have to send someone to look for me." i told him with a smile. "if they don't ill use my portal and give them back their watch and you can portal me back here. I like it here better. but i do miss hobie, my mates and my parents. all three of them." i laughed abit.

as if on cue a orange portal opened in the living room. I hid behind the sofa and Peter, Mj and Ned covered me. hobie stepped out.

"have you seen Kyoka?!" hobies voice was breaking. miles, gwen, pav and Miguel stepped out behind him.

Miles and gwen looked around. pav was crying next to hobie. Miguel was standing there trying to hold back tears.

"uhhh." Peter couldn't speak properly.

"she's not here. she left last week. she said she was going out and she hasn't came back" Mj lied for me.

"fuck sake!" hobie shouted falling to his knees with pav. miles and gwen came back. they didn't find me and gwen was crying. miles comforting her. I texted Ned telling him to distract them while I escaped.

"come to the kitchen. we will tell you everything she said. I can make a portal to find her in there." Ned said while dragging Mj and Peter into the kitchen. everyone quickly followed. as they were all in the kitchen i put my. mask on and swung myself out the window. after an hour I texted Ned telling him to make a portal to find me. I was on a bridge sitting on my webs that i made into a swing over the river. I saw the portal opening and i took my mask off and closed my eyes. jumping off the swing into the river

i used my webs that were now a blue color to get back on the bridge infront of the portal. I waved and ran away from it. hobie used his webs to grab me and pull me back. he dragged me through the portal and hugged me. I was shocked by the amount of tears he had down his face. "um. why are you crying?" i asked him.

"you left for a month! we couldn't find you! you were untraceable!" he spoke. his voice was crumbling.

"im sorry. I needed to get away from everything." i hugged him back and kissed his forehead.

"tell me where you going next time! and take me with you." he whispered into my hair. "your coming home now." he said while hugging me. I gave him a sad smile and shook my head. he looked at me shocked.

"i cant.. not yet." i whispered as tears fell down my cheeks.

"why..?" hobie looked at me while still crying.

"i cant go back. no. no. no. no. not yet. not ready. give me a few more weeks." i paused. "and you were supposed to wait 13 days."

"im sorry. I couldn't wait any longer. I need you." he whispered the last bit.

"Mi amor. Por favor." i begged him. "go home."
He shook his. head and clinged onto me as if I was gonna disappear again.

the door opened and it was tony stark.

"so they found you?" mr stark asked me. I nodded. "are you leaving?"

"not yet."

"please." hobie begged me. "come home. I really need you. I love you." he cried into my shoulder. I was shocked by what he said.

"y-you what?" i asked him. looking down at him.

"i love you kyoka." he didnt look up at me.

"i love you too hobes. but give me a few more days." i hugged him tighter and started crying again.

he looked up at me and kissed me.

"then im staying with you. I cant be away from you any longer." i said as he broke away. he out his forehead on mine. our eyes closed.

"okay. stay with me. but the second Miguel needs you then you leave. okay?" i told him.

"okay." he let go of me and i stood up and hugged the others. I hugged pa first then miles then gwen. even Miguel hugged me.

"so... Mr stark. you needed us?" Peter said.

"oh yeah. I got a call from Mj off your phone saying that you had a portal in your house that none of you made." mr stark spoke

"that was me. sorry" hobie told him. he held my hand.

"and you are?"

"hobie. hobie brown." he held his hand out to Mr stark.

"nice to meet you. I'm Tony stark." he shook hobies hand.

"im going to sleep." i said as i walked to the couch. I laid down and fell asleep instantly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i was on a bridge. crying my eyes out. a hand touched my shoulder as i was about to jump. they pulled me back to the rail.

"what?" i whispered as i looked back. I saw a girl. she had black hair, green eyes, corpse paint and a necklace that said 'lola'.

"please don't jump." she said as she pulled me away from the rail.

"why are you helping me?" i asked her. I was confused on why she'd help a stranger.

"because people care about you. I couldn't just sit here and watch you jump." she told me as a tall Indian guy ran over to us. "my names lola. and this is my boyfriend raj." she smiled at me.

"hi"i said hi to him and he couched down infront of me. we all sat down and spoke for hours. they listened to why I wanted to jump and they helped me through it. I felt comfortable around them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i woke up covered in sweat and struggling to breathe. that dream. I hated it. I was clawing at my neck trying to let air into my lungs. I started crying. hobie looked at me and ran to me.

"luv? what's wrong?" he asked me. panic filled his eyes.

"can't.. breathe." i struggled to get out. "help"

he got me some water and i drank it all. he wiped my tears away and hugged me. his cologne filled my nose and i immediately calmed down. I told him about the dream and he looked at me with a sad expression through the whole story.

"luv.. can I help? do you still feel like that?" he asked me. I nodded. "can i help you?" i nodded.

"can you go back to our dimension.. and get my meds? they should be in my bathroom in the little black and red box on the shelf. it's a orange pill container with a black lid" i looked down at my hands. feeling bad that I asked him to leave.

"sure. but I'm coming back." he kissed my head and made a portal and walked through it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 490 20
~•~Sequel to Ingenious ~•~ "What's gotten into her?!" "She is just learning to deal with things. She may seem carefree and happy while she's around y...
279K 11.4K 41
Harley Quinn, the woman behind all of Jokers good ideas finally is on her own after the breakup. With nothing better to do, and the scum of Gotham wa...
137K 3.7K 35
She just stood there, watching with a thoughtful expression. I didn't have much time to think about it since I had bullets flying past my head. I cou...
539K 23.6K 55
❝If you have never lost your sanity, then you have never been in love.❞ Meet Harley Quinn; She is not the Harleen she was anymore. She has changed fo...