Arman and Assar.

Door hertahira

A FULANI COUSIN'S LOVE STORY --- "Whether you love me or not that's your problem, whether you want this marri... Meer

🦋Chapter 1🖤
🦋Chapter 2🖤
🦋Chapter 3🖤
🦋Chapter 4🖤
🦋Chapter 5🖤
🦋 Chapter 6🖤
🦋Chapter 7🖤
🦋Chapter 8🖤
🦋Chapter 9🖤
🦋Chapter 10🖤
🦋Chapter 11🖤
🦋Chapter 12🖤
🦋Chapter 13🖤
🦋Chapter 14🖤
🦋Chapter 15🖤
🦋Chapter 16🖤
🦋Chapter 17🖤
🦋 Chapter 18🖤
🦋Chapter 19🖤
🦋Chapter 20🖤
🦋Chapter 21🖤
🦋Chapter 22🖤
🦋 Chapter 23🖤
🦋 Chapter 24🖤
🦋Chapter 25🖤
🦋Chapter 26🖤
🦋Chapter 27🖤
🦋Chapter 28🖤
🦋Chapter 29🖤
🦋Chapter 30🖤
🦋Chapter 31🖤
🦋Chapter 32🖤
🦋Chapter 33🖤
🦋Chapter 34🖤
🦋Chapter 35🖤
🦋Chapter 36🖤
🦋Chapter 37🖤
🦋Chapter 38🖤
🦋Chapter 40🖤
🦋Chapter 41🖤
🦋Chapter 42🖤
🦋Chapter 43🖤
🦋Chapter 44🖤
🦋Chapter 45🖤
🦋Chapter 46🖤
🦋Chapter 47🖤
🦋Chapter 48🖤
🦋Chapter 49🖤
🦋Chapter 50🖤
🦋Chapter 51🖤
🦋Chapter 52🖤
🦋Chapter 53🖤
🦋Chapter 54🖤
🦋Chapter 55🖤
🦋Chapter 56🖤
🦋Chapter 57🖤
🦋Chapter 58🖤
🦋Chapter 59🖤
🦋Chapter 60🖤
🦋Chapter 61🖤
🦋Chapter 62🖤
🦋Chapter 63🖤
🦋Chapter 64🖤
🦋Chapter 65🖤

🦋Chapter 39🖤

345 35 8
Door hertahira

ALERT:EDITED.

Song: How you like that.
Artist(s): Black pink.

___________
______________________________________
___________

(Author's POV)

🦋
"Why are you here this early Umar?" She said to the man standing on the porch with a smile on his face holding a bouquet of roses.

"To see you, I couldn't stop thinking about you, I missed you" he said confidently with his smile still wide on his face as the woman widened her eyes hoping the incident of last night would never be talked about.

"What are you saying, be quiet what if someone hears" she said quickly using her hand to close his mouth making him chuckle

"I'm sorry my lady" he said as she glares at him before sighing

"Umar, please I want us to forget about what happened last night" she said as the expression on the man's face changed

"The kiss?" He asked and she nodded

"Never" he said

"I'll never forget that, that was my first kiss and with the most beautiful woman, ain't no way I'm ever going to forget that, I rather forget anything else" he said as she just kept staring at him, lost on what to say, good thing her mums were still asleep and she was the only one awake.

He kept looking at the woman as she kept staring at him confused, his not sure what's going on in her mind all he knows is that she looked beautiful, so beautiful, with her eyes which were still swollen from waking up. His not sure what he was thinking but he leaned on her giving her a kiss on the forehead as she quickly took her steps back cleaning the kiss, she's sure if she let him continue with this behavior then surely he'll cross all boundaries with her not caring of the fact that she's a married woman.

"What's wrong?" He asked giving her a confused look knowing the answer deep down

"Umar, you have to stop all this, I'm married and I'm not interested in having an extra marital affair" she said as he got upset but composed himself knowing her words were right

"Do you love me?" He asked which took her by surprise, no way she was ever expecting this question and for a man that's not her husband, she did feel something for him before, when he was taking care of her and spending time with her, she could swear she had a crush on him, she's well aware of the fact that the only reason she stopped liking him was because he refused to help Arman but even that very day her feelings for him were still blooming, maybe that's why she found herself kissing him back last night.

Umar stared at the woman satisfied by her expression, no one has to tell him that she did feel something for him, he knew that even before but didn't plan on making any move not until she started showing her concerns for Arman again. A part of him wishes he never came to tell her and her mums about his condition maybe then their relationship would have had a better outcome.

"W-wh-what sorta question is that are you okay?" Assar asked shuttering making a smile appear on Umar's face

"I want to know, do you love me?" He asked again as she quickly shook her head

"No, no I don't" Assar said as she looked at him noticing he still had his smile on, was it visible to him that she was lying.

"Why are you smiling, I said I don't love you" she said

"I know, I heard what you said, I just didn't know you also lie at mornings, the time is just 6:39am and you've given the first lie of the day" he said looking up from his watch and to the woman who now seem rather annoyed being called a liar.

"What are you doing here this early, please go away" she said immediately changing the subject

"I couldn't start my day without speaking to you so I thought I'll stop by before heading off to the hospital" he said as he handed her the flowers which she refused to collect

"Take it otherwise I'll kiss you again" he said as she quickly grabbed the flowers covering her mouth making him chuckle

"Do you like it?" He asked looking between her and the flowers

"It's nice" she said as she stared at the flower, she loved roses a lot, but can't show it to him so he wouldn't go far with his little scheme on her

"I'm glad" he said

"Thank you" she said making him smile

"You're welcome my lady" he said with his smile on his face which made her smile, she couldn't help it.

"I'll leave now, I'll stop by later, is there anything you'd like me to get you?" He said as she shook her head

"Are you sure?" He asked as she replied yes

"Alright then, I'll be back much later, okay" he said as she nodded before waving goodbye to the woman as she waved back at him quickly going back inside trying to get a hold of what just happened.

Looking at her hands she saw she was still holding the flowers which she threw on the floor immediately, and kept cursing herself on why she accepted it and why she even smiled back and waved at him. No doubts he was taking all that as a green light from her, why is she letting this happen, she's a married woman who's supposed to be by her husband's side so why is she allowing a sinful romance into her life. She knew one thing now and she had to do it no matter what, she has to stop all this before it gets to far otherwise she may end up losing everything and bringing shame upon herself and her mum.

Assar quickly picks up the flower and runs straight to her room throwing it in the trash can there. Taking a deep breath she goes into the shower to have her bath, hopefully this cold water would clear off her head. She usually baths for 15 minutes but today was different, she spent 45 minutes in the bathtub before getting out.

All the time there as much as she tried getting the whole incident with Umar out of her head he was the only one she could think of, nothing else, the kiss she so much regret but enjoyed kept replaying in her mind.

She cursed herself as she got out going to dress up, she has decided to go visit Arman today, maybe seeing him would make her get her mind off Umar.

Assar comes down to the living room and see her mum has already prepared breakfast and were eating.

She greets them as she arrives in the living room while they respond to her asking her why she's all dressed up.

"I'm going to check on Arman" she tells them as they immediately become uninterested, she's not at all surprised after all no one likes Arman.

She bids them goodbye few minutes later and head straight to the hospital.

🦋
Opening the door to the ward Assar sees her husband sitting on the bed while resting his back, her presence got his attention as he looked in her direction smiling at her as she smiled back before walking up to him.

"Good morning" she said standing next to him as he immediately pulled her in for a hug, he indeed missed his wife a lot, he was sure not expecting her this early but seeing her made him happy and if his lucky enough he would be able to keep her till night.

"Were you lonely?" She asked as she hugged him back, she didn't break the hug trying to feel that comfort with him, there's no comfort, why isn't the hug as peaceful as the one she had with Umar, why does Arman hug feel plain and normal, where's the butterflies and mixed feelings, why isn't she feeling anything.

She breaks the hug and gives him a confused look making him look at her confusedly as she goes in for another hug changing the position in hopes to feel that comfort, but still it was the same.

She couldn't change anymore position especially with the fact that he had a surgery yesterday, if she bothers his body to much it might affect him and she didn't want that to happen so she broke the hug looking at the man who still kept staring at her confusedly on why she acted that way as she force a smile explaining that she just missed him making him chuckle.

Assar stays there staring at the man's face as her eyes trials down to his lips, maybe if she kiss him then she'll forget about the kiss she had with Umar.

The man notices her staring at his lips which made him smile as he slowly wrapped his huge hands around her pulling her in his embrace and placing his lips on hers. Assar goes with the flow and kiss him back replacing all Umar's kisses with his when the door opens interrupting the moment.

They looked in the direction of the door revealing the doctor and Umar by his side as her eyes widened, the man was fuming with anger, he saw clearly that she was kissing Arman, he looked between her and Arman and then back at her as he directed his hands to his back squeezing it into a tight fist trying to control the anger fuming inside him before forcing a smile to his face.

"You're here" the doctor said walking into the room with a smile as Assar quickly distant herself from Arman in embarrassment

"Good morning doctor" she said embarrassed as he responded to her greetings

"I thought you said you're his sister, is it normal to kiss your brother" the doctor said smiling as Arman pulled Assar closer to him giving her a peck making Assar fluster and quickly getting away from him chuckling awkwardly

"I'm his wife" she said scratching the back of her head

"I'm sure you are, I've seen the he looks at you, that's not the way a person looks at his sister" the doctor said as she let a small blush looking at Arman before looking to the direction of the door with Umar who's still fuming in anger.

"Please come in" the doctor says to Umar as the man quickly force on a smile before walking into the room, judging by the bulging veins in his arms and neck she could tell that this man was indeed angry but that's none of her business after all she was only kissing her husband so he had no right to even feel that way.

"This is doctor Umar" the doctor says introducing Umar to Assar as she goes with the flow pretending not to know him.

"He'll be the one to operate on your husband's throat hopefully after the surgery he'll regain his voice back" the doctor explained as her eyes widened in surprise, she looked at Arman and he also seemed very surprised and angry.

"What?" She managed to let out

"All the surgeons I contacted are occupied and unavailable to come carry out the surgery so I had to ask a professor for help and he brought in doctor Umar here, apparently his a specialist in different fields and has carried out this type of surgery 6 times in the past with all of them a success" the doctor said praising Umar as she kept looking at man in disbelief and him looking at her in anger and disappointment.

"I see" the only word she could let out.

"I've discussed everything with him and the perfect day for the surgery would be this Saturday, hopefully your husband's leg would be a bit healed and the pain would be less" the doctor said as he goes closer to examine Arman who was looking at Umar blood lustfully. How could he let this man operate on him, he was an enemy and there's no doubt he would make use of this opportunity to finish him off, but how could he stop it, he doesn't have the voice to refuse and doesn't know how to use the sign language so how could he refuse this doctor.

"Don't worry, I'm sure he'll do everything he can to bring your husband's voice back so you can be rest assured" the doctor says now looking at Assar as she nodded before looking at Umar whom was still staring at her angrily

"Isn't there anything you want to say to them" he said to Umar noticing how quiet the man has been since he walked into the room

"You've said everything, I'll do my best with the surgery and hopefully you'll be able to speak again" he said trying to compose himself as the doctor then speaks up.

"You can be rest assured his very experienced" the doctor said to Assar as she responded 'yes of course thank you' and then watching them as they both left the room not without Umar sending a death glare between her and Arman which made her shiver. What has she done or rather why was she feeling sacred, Arman was her husband and there's definitely nothing wrong in what she did but why was she regretting it now, why did Umar strange behavior make her scared and why is he suddenly the one operating on Arman is this part of the statement he made last night on helping Arman if it'll make her happy.

Taking a deep breath Assar looks at her husband who was now staring at the direction of the window in anger, she's sure Umar presence was the cause of that and knowing he was the one operating on him doesn't help the situation.

She goes closer to him wrapping his hands around her waist making his attention draw to her as he watched her nervous behavior his just hoping Umar has nothing to do with how his wife was feeling now, he gently lifts her to bed making her sit by his side as she buries her head on his chest with his hands patting her back. The two stays in this position saying nothing to each other as their mind kept wandering to Umar.

🦋
No words could explain the anger in him, he was driving, his gaze fixed on the road as his mind kept wandering to the scene from early, Assar and Arman kissing. Nothing has ever made him more angry in his life before, how dare she kiss him after the moment they shared last night, after the flowers he gave her this morning she still went ahead to kiss another man that wasn't him. Who is he going to avenge his anger on Arman or Assar or should he punish them both, whatever his decision was going to be he just know he wouldn't feel good if he didn't punish Assar for betraying his feelings.

Halting in front of his house, Umar comes down from his car angrily walking into his house heading straight to the gym ignoring his mums who were speaking to him on the way.

Slamming the door shut behind him the man goes over to his punch bag and aggressively started punching it without a glove on which ended up making him bleed but that didn't stop him, he kept punching the bag repeatedly over again till he passed out. How long he was punching the bag he had no idea all he knew was that he was going to make Arman pay the price for kissing the woman he loved and Assar pay the price for betraying him after the moment they shared and with his enemy...

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

528K 20.9K 74
She was rose in the garden filled with thorns🥀 He was the thorn that would destroy her🔱 Ansh & Anaya were tied in an arranged marriage. By their p...
409K 15.4K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...
18.9K 2.5K 39
"Burn with me, जान ऐ अदा, At least, for once, love me, Mikayla. . ." . . . Mikayla, a spoiled brat, daddy's princess has a rival in her school whom s...
297K 13K 42
"I have made you mine-not so that you can live happily ever after..", he whispered as he twisted my wrist behind me, making me face the wall. I coul...