Princess of Siodonna and Obel...

By amey78

When Diana, a dancer of Siodonna and the beloved of the Emperor of the Obelian Empire, Claude de Alger Obelia... More

~Main Characters~
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
~Supporting Characters~

Chapter 4

966 24 7
By amey78

Hey guys, quick update.

I'm going to based the Sultana Anaya's appearance from Naomi Scott's Princess Jasmine.

I mean she looked so beautiful as Princess Jasmine and I thinking of making her eye color either purple, golden brown or turquoise.

Also, I might based her court ladies/handmaidens from Kate Sharma from Bridgerton and Dalia from Aladdin 2019.

Also, Lily will finally embrace Siodonna's clothing custom.

Author's pov

"Well, well, I guess this mutt of a human does have good ideas despite how greedy and dumbass he is" Ingrid soon said as she was in the office of Roger Alpheus and looking at ship he brought for his trading business.

Ingrid was in the Alpheus Mansion and doing her revenge against two people will get Diana's daughter kill for their ambition and greediness.

Duke Roger Alpheus and Countess Rosalia Judith.

(I am pretty much Countess Rosalia kept her family since Penelope was the eldest daughter of the Judith Count House and they didn't mention if she got marry or not)

Ingrid soon finds the name of the ship as she smirks before she grabbed all the paperwork about the trading business before throwing them to the trash can and grabs rum before she drink it half of it and throw the whole liquor down to the trash can.

She soon grabbed a light up candle and throw to to the trash can before sparkle of fire rose up.

"Even if he's a bastard, he does have good rum. I'm going to steal it all" Ingrid soon said before she grabbed a bag and put all the rum.

Ingrid walked out of the door with the rum leaving paper written 'F*** you' with the middle finger drawing on it.

Ingrid soon hided in a room when the maids and butlers came running to the office.

She soon sighs before she noticed she was in nursery as she pick a strange scent.

'This scent... it's alluring but yet, intoxicating...Black magic's mana' Ingrid thought before she walked towards the mini crib and seeing a baby girl sleeping.

That was ward/niece of Duke Roger Alpheus whom mistaken her as Emperor Claude's daughter.

The daughter of Penelope Judith and the Former Emperor Anastacius de Alger Obelia.

Jennette Margarita.

Ingrid looks at her and seeing her sleeping peacefully.

'Aww, she's cute. So this is child possessing black magic...That bastard really did experiment his own daughter with black magic. This will considered to be taboo and knowing those greedy bastards, that girl was sheltered and she didn't know she was a pawn on their stupid game...Greedy f***ers' Ingrid thought.

Ingrid looks at the baby before she sighs.

"Ah, since I was the Bloody Rose Valkyrie known to be brutal but divinely, I can give you a blessing to protect you from those b- I mean bad greedy people" Ingrid said before she touches the infant's head with her finger as light appeared around the baby girl.

The infant Jennette slightly opens her eyes as seeing Ingrid's faded appearance before she closed them.

Ingrid smiles before she opens the window and jumps out and leaving the Alpheus Mansion.

Later in nighttime~

'Ah, alright... Let's get this over with' Diana thought waiting for the magician to come in.

Everything was planned and despite Diana slightly nervous, it was just like a strage and she had to play along before she could return to Siodonna.

Diana looks at her belly as she caressing it and she looked at it softly.

'I'm doing this for you...May you never met your 'Papa' but he did loved you on the moment I told him about you and he was happy... despite the ill fate awaits us...I promised you will be loved and taken care of...Even if we're far away from your 'Papa'' Diana thought.

Suddenly, the Imperial Magician soon appeared.

"Greetings, Lady Diana...I will be checking your pregnancy. Shall we wait for His Majesty?" The Imperial Magician asked which Diana shook her head.

"No, I think we just do it without him" Diana soon said which the Imperial Magician looks at her in some confusion but he nodded in agreement since like other people, they're terrified of Claude and they can't stand a hour with him.

I mean everyone is afraid of him except for Felix, Lily, Lucas who's more powerful than him and Ingrid who doesn't care and she's deadlier than him.

I mean she's the Bloody Rose Valkyrie.

I will tell you next chapter or so.

Diana soon sat down on a chair as the Imperial Magician did his job.

Suddenly the features of the Magician became pure shock and horrified as Diana noticed.

"My Lady" he knee down in sympathetic and fear as Diana stared at him.

"I-I fear that mana of the Imperial child is too much for you bare through the childbirth and...and...and....I fear you will not survive through childbirth...I-I apologize" the Imperial Magician spoke with his voice trembling and his body shaking.

"Ah, I see" Diana spoke causally than being shock, which surprises him and he looks up at her in some shock.

"P-Pardon me?" The Imperial Magician spoke which Diana stand up and looks at him.

"My Lady, you didn't heard what I said. We should tell His Majesty, the Emperor. I-" Suddenly the Imperial Magician soon passed out as revealing a figure behind him.

"Stupid idiots, you can't see that Lady Diana is trying to change the ill fate" Lucas said annoyingly as looking down at the magician whom he knocked him out with his magic.

"Can you hide him? His Majesty must not know about the dangers of my pregnancy and causing crisis"-Diana

"Don't worry, Lady. I am the Great Lucas most powerful and handsomest magician alive, have I ever fail?"-Lucas

'I still think His Majesty is more handsome' Diana thought while Lucas kept his vain smirk and praising his good locks.

Typical of Lucas.

"So, anyways. How will you get the Emperor fell asleep?" Lucas asked as knowing that's a part of the plan to escape from Obelia.

"Don't worry, I have trick under my sleeve. Besides like you said, I have a strange power" Diana smiled which Lucas looks at her surprise before he senses the mana of the Emperor.

"Anyways, I gotta go and take this useless magician out. Good luck" Lucas soon said as teleporting himself and the knocked out magician out of her room.

Diana sighs before the door soon opened and revealing the cold-hearted Emperor Claude.

"Diana, where's the magician?" Claude soon asked which Diana nervously smile.

"He left quickly... Let's say he wasn't able to meet you in person"-Diana

"Ungrateful coward"-Claude

"Don't blame him, almost everyone is afraid of you" Diana points out which Claude shrugged his shoulders and having his arms crossed.

Unfortunately, that was painful truth about Claude.

Despite the concubines are trying to get his favor, they're afraid of him and knowing if they push too far, they will get executed by him.

And in the Book of Fate known as Lovely Princess, after Diana died and Athanasia was born.

Claude went crazy and massacred all the concubines out of insanity and anguish.

Despite Diana didn't particularly like the concubines or didn't have friendships with them, she didn't want them to die like that.

Diana is too pure hearted and precious.

"So, what did the magician said?" Claude asked which Diana pulled a smile and looks at him.

"He said that everything was alright, nothing bad"-Diana

'Lie'-Diana

"Really? Everything is good?"'-Claude

"Yes, looks like it will be good"-Diana

'Because I am leaving and going back home as giving birth safely to our daughter with the help of Indie and Lucas...' Diana thought as she felt sad and hurt for leaving her beloved but she's doing it for good reason.

"I'm relieved" Claude small smile which Diana looks at him and gives a warming smile.

"Your Majesty, when was the last time did you and I sleep together?" Diana soon asked which Claude looks at her with a surprised yet, amused expression.

"Diana, I know that pregnancy does give you a swing moods which I am definitely prepared to sat-"-Claude

"What?! No! I was talking about sleeping together like a normal couple do! Not...that way" Diana said as blushing and giving a sheepishly smile while she was shocked by what Claude was saying.

Claude looks at her with his expressionless reaction before he looks away.

"Dammit" he mumbled as his body language expressed disappointment which made Diana slightly shocked.

'Now I know why Indie stated that my dad was so prepared to satisfy my mom's needs' Diana thought in some embarrassment.

"I-I supposed we can...I mean when was the last time I felt your warmness next to me" Claude soon said which Diana surprised and blushes.

"You're more brazen than I am, Your Majesty"-Diana

Few moments later~

'Well, it's been awhile since I was here...Not because of...that' Diana thought as slightly blushed.

She was in the Emperor's chambers and laying down on his mattress with Claude besides her.

"It was tiring today..." Claude mumbled which Diana looks at him.

"It surely was..." Diana replied while they both lay down and enjoying the peaceful night.

So peaceful and serene unlike the original scene of them being heartbroken by the tragedy awaits for them.

Even through Diana can change it with the help of Ingrid and Lucas.

"Hmm....To be honest, I'm rather nervous being a father" Claude soon said which Diana looks at him with her beautiful rose colored eyes that seems to glow through the dark.

"Is it because of the Late Emperor, your father?" Diana soon asked which Claude nodded as he looks at Diana.

"Yes... truthfully yes...I didn't have the best father to grow up with. Despite he was incompetent and selfish, he did cared about my mother enough to send her treatment but he treated me a like spare because she named me after my grandfather and I guess that's why he resented that she named me without the meaning "Immortality" or "Eternity"...." Claude explained which Diana looks at him softly.

"Was your father...a good man? I wanna know" Claude soon asked her which Diana looks forward and recalling her father.

"My dad...He was a good man and a good father, he used to give me flower crowns...he even supported that I wanna to be a dancer despite circumstances...and he truthfully loved my mom so much that he was so ready to make her happy. It...it was painful he died and left my mom so heartbroken that she passed away out of heartbreak" Diana explained which Claude looks at her.

Diana doesn't really talk about her past but she does talk about small things about it.

This was the first time Claude hearing how her mother died out of heartbreak.

"But don't worry, I had the Sultana Anaya with me and my fellow dancers....So I wasn't so lonely" Diana added which Claude touches her cheek gently and leaning towards her.

Diana looks at her as her rose eyes looked at his sharp and narrow, blue jewel eyes.

They were so stunning.

"I promised I will make you and our child happy...I won't be like my father" he softly said which Diana felt her heart arching and knowing in the Book of Fate, he will be like his father and the happiness for them is ill-fated.

That's why she has to ran away and go to Siodonna to change everything.

Diana smiles despite the pain she was feeling by knowing what she will about to do.

"You're...a good man, Your Majesty" Diana soon said before she shares a kiss with him that surprises him before he kisses her back.

Suddenly, Claude felt very sleepy as he pulled away the kiss and his eyes soon closed down, and the last thing he saw as was Diana smiling at him.

As soon he felt asleep, Diana kept her smile but she had tears on her eyes and threatening to come out from her delicate face.

"Goodbye, my love" she said tearfully before she kisses him on the forehead.

Diana soon got out of the room and seeing Lucas and Lily awaiting for her and had everything pack up.

"Lady Diana, are you okay?" Lily asked worriedly which Diana shook her head as wiping the tears.

"No but this is I can do for her and him....I just hope this won't hurt him as much as in Book of Fate, stated my death hurt him the most" Diana soon said which Lily nodded as Lucas looks at her.

'She's very strong to do this and to protect her future daughter...At least she's doing something unlike that fool' Lucas thought as referring his master a fool.

"Alright, let's go" Lucas soon said as teleporting him, Diana, Lily along with belongings out of the Imperial Palace and changing the fate of Athanasia, Diana and Claude for good.

In the Obelian Imperial Port~

"Savvy, my youngsters. I presented you this ship I stole!" Ingrid soon said happily and chaotic that surprised them.

'What the?' They thought.

"Which ship is this that you stole?"-Lily

"From the arrogant bastard Roger Alpheus along with his rums"-Ingrid

"Seriously?"-Diana

"Don't worry, I will be drinking this far away from you and taking away all the scent of alcohol from me"-Ingrid

"Huh, I give you points for stealing boat of that Whitey fool" Lucas said as Ingrid soon helped out putting all the packages on the ship before they entered.

Ingrid soon started sailing the ship away from Obelia Imperial Port and leaving the capital for good.

Diana looks back at the capital along with the Imperial Palace as she sighs deeply before having her hand on her stomach.

'I guess the hard part is over. I don't know if he will or not use Black magic to erase this betrayal I did but...This was for the greater good for my daughter, Athanasia. I promised you will live your life happily and safe...You won't be a forgotten princess or target on those greedy people...I will be with you despite you haven't have your Papa here' Diana thought as planing to give as much love to her unborn daughter.

"So, you're still planning to name her "Athanasia" despite it's means immortality?" Diana looks back and seeing Ingrid who looks at with calm smile.

Diana soon sighs as leaning on the wooden fence of the ship while Ingrid walks towards her and looks at her.

"Yes, I am. Not because I am defying the Imperial tradition of Obelia to named her after meaning Immortality... I'm planning her Athanasia because the flowers I remembered back in the Royal Palace that you stated that symbolized immortality but protection and it's good for making medicine...and it was flowers I and my mother loved dearly" Diana soon said which Ingrid nodded and looks at her.

"So, Athanasia it will be. I guess Anaya will finally have a niece she always wanted...even through she might be the bridge between Obelia and Siodonna...Ugh, politics. How much my people hates politics as we believed in leadership" Ingrid said as she looked annoyed by mentioning politics.

In Nordia, they don't have politics and they believed in true leadership like the wolves they are.

Not Royal bloodline, succession to the throne or wealthy.

Just leadership which Ingrid's older brother, Klaus Magnusson proves to be a true leader and good man along with their siblings and his wife.

"I remember well how you taught me and Anaya about leadership. Thank you for taking care of us"-Diana

"I mean you and Anaya are my wards, mostly like my surrogate daughters and I'm always here if you need me" Ingrid said with a smile which Diana smiles back.

"I guess you should tell them now, there's no need to hide it anymore" Ingrid soon said which Diana nodded before she went where Lily and Lucas.

"Now, I tell you how I have the magic stone, or what kind of power I have" Diana soon spoke which Lily and Lucas looked at her.

Diana soon exhaled but she remained calm.

"I'm actually not really human actually... I'm a hyrbid, I descended from a nymph" Diana soon revealed which shocked them, especially Lucas.

'A nymph? That's surprising' Lucas thought.

Nymphs are divine spirits of the nature and have a powerful divine powers as they able to control nature such as plants, waters, woods and more along with transformation.

They're considered to be Goddesses despite they're not equally Gods.

"You're...a nymph hybrid?.... Actually, that explains why flowers of the palace bloomed unusually despite was nighttime and you're so beautiful to be equal to fairy or Goddess" Lily soon said which Diana chuckles by her statement.

"Well, that too. When Siodonna was founded, you guys know it wasn't man who became the ruler of Siodonna but rather a woman, corrected?" Diana asked which both Lily and Lucas nodded.

"Of course, I heard the tales from it. Who became the ruler of Siodonna was woman and ruled Siodonna wisely"-Lucas

"The First Sultana wasn't a human, she was nymph"-Diana

"Huh?!"-Lucas and Lily

"Yup, that's true. I was there too" Ingrid said as she was there around 1'000 years go when Siodonna was found.

The world's oldest grandma.

"Wait, if you said that you descended a nymph, doesn't mean that Sultana also..." Lucas soon stopped when he and Lily realized the truth about Diana.

As Lily finally realized why the Sultana Anaya was so protective of her.

"Yes, Anaya and I are sisters, blood related sisters" Diana soon said as she finally announced her true identity.

"My true name is Diana Al Noor Siodonna, I'm the Princess of Siodonna Sultanate"-Diana

Finally! It's done!!!

I should make both Diana and Anaya in the same age as fraternal twins or Diana being slightly older than Anaya?

Anyways, I'm so ready to write about Siodonna and about more of Diana's hiding past as royal.

Comment below what names will be of Anaya's handmaidens.

Also the names of the late rulers of Siodonna.

I mean I still think I will named the Sultana, mother of Diana and Anaya, Esther or Dafna.

Well, I guess I am done.

See ya next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 1K 19
A few years have past after Athanasia inherited the crown. Athanasia is loved and cherished by the people in the continent and the late Emperor, Clau...
145K 4.5K 45
Father hates me. He despises me. Why? Until the end, I never knew. I could never put my finger on his hatred for me. In fact, I could never understan...
69.8K 3.2K 51
the cover does not belong to me What if Anathasia had an older sister? What if Claude got Diana pregnant in a one night stand and she gave birth bu...
23.9K 707 38
(Remake of Who made a Mother) People stated that people get reincarnated due to a regret they had in their previous life. Diana Rose, the reincarnat...