Corazón mío {my oc x hobie br...

By luc1fersang3l

basically a crossover of all my favroute things. this is a story if a 19 year old girl. kyoka quinn. more wi... More

say hi to kyoka!
freak show. °-°
you dont own me~
what happened?
we're gonna die.
as long as your safe.
18
¿por qué? ¿Por qué viniste?
dont take her from me.

¡Sí! ¡Lo haré!

19 0 0
By luc1fersang3l

its been a week since I've been in the spiderverse. I met gwen, miles, pav and Miguel they were so nice! (apart from migeul. I don't know what's wrong with him) i got my first mission! it was me, hobie, pav, gwen and miles! we took down a big pacman. I was so confused.

at home:

"kyoka!" harely shouted from the living room. I was sitting on my bed with playing my guitar and singing. "kyoka!!" she shouted louder.

she walked in my room. my guitar still blasting. I looked over and stopped singing and put my guitar down.

"yea?" i said to her.

"people are at the door for you." she told me, holding her bat.

"who?" i asked her while getting up and walking to the door. I saw hobie, gwen, pav and miles. I immediately smiled. "oh hey!"

"hey kyokaaaa" pav and gwen said at the same time.

"hey guys. what ya doin?" i asked them.

"just wanted to see you" hobie said

"ight. come in" i moved away from the door and let them in. "mam! ko! mum! my mates are here!" i shouted to Ivy, ko and harely who were in the kitchen. Ivy looked out the kitchen door and saw everyone and waved. ko and harley did the same. I walked everyone to my room.

(this is my room^^^)

"cool room!" pav, gwen and miles said at the same time.

"thanks!" i smiled at them and sat on my bed. qwen sat next to me, miles at on my chair, pav laid on my floor and hobie laid behind me and gwen on my bed.  "so whyd you really come here?"

"to see you! we've said that" gwen told me.

"but no one just comes to 'see me'?" i said in a confused tone.

"well we do." everyone told me at the same time.  I chuckled abit, got my guitar and mic out, and sang while playing.

"imma be practicing. do what you want" i told them as I pulled by phone out n texted the band.

freak-os 😎

bestie <3
heyy im so bored. Kyo can i come round?

trouble maker
ooo me too!

loser
same!!

me
fine. but i have others round too!

bestie<3
YOU HAVE OTHER FRIENDS?! MY HEART. ITS BROKEN 💔💔

loser
crying.

trouble maker
😪 she's replaced us. 😭

me
oh hush. I haven't replaced anyone 🙄😭

bestie<3
were coming over. I wanna see if their good enough for you.

loser
same.

trouble maker
same tbh.

me
😭😭 hurry your asses over here then.

as i turned off my phone I was smiling.

"who was that?" gwen asked me
"my band. apparently they've made plan to come here now. they said they want to 'see if you guys are good enough for me'" i chuckled.

"we are the best!" pav and miles said at the same time.

there was a knock on the door so I answered it. "hey guys."

"where are the others?" they all said at the same time.

"in my room." i chuckled

"their in your room?!" raj ran to my room and so did lola.

"um. Where's the other dumbass?" i asked them

"oh! Jason got another interview somehow. he'll be here soon" lola told me

"ight" i ran after them to my room. I jumped on lolas back and tackled her to the floor. "i win! suck it bitch!"

"raj! help meee!" she fake cried.

"your on your own. sorry love" he giggled and threw himself on my bed next to hobie. lola gasped and pretended to be hurt. I got off her and helped her up.

"who are they?" gwen asked me.

"this is lola and that's raj. Jason should be here soon" i said as i walked over to my bed and dragged raj off.

"no! I wanna sleep!" raj cried. I put him on the floor and reached behind my bed and pulled out my katanas.

"say that again?" i asked him as i put the katanas to his neck. he reached under my bed and grabbed my gun.

"you wanna play this game?" he told me. lola got noise cancelling headphone and gave them to everyone.

"sure. I'll beat you" i smirked.
"sure you will." he shot my arm as everyone put on their headphones.

everyone looked shocked at the fact me and raj were laughing.
i sliced his upper arm with my katanas.
he shot my in my eye and then my stomach. I fell over

"blood! blood! and death." i said dramaticly as i fell over. gwen ran over to me in shock. "oh hey gwen!" i cheered as my eye and stomach healed themselves.

"wha-" she watched my eye build it self and push the bullet out.

"oh! forgot to tell you guys. I cant die or feel pain!" i laughed. everyone except me, raj and lola looked shocked.
they all took their headphones off and stared at me.

"ight. playtimes over. Jason's gonna be here in 5. gotta clean the blood up." lola said while smirking. I got off the floor and grabbed a mop.

"yay!" i started cleaning the blood and raj started healing himself.

"whys your shoulder still bleeding?" lola asked me with a confused tone.

"oh! shit." i looked at my shoulder and wiped the blood off. "hm." i dug around the bullet hole and pulled out the bullet. I put it back in my gun and my shoulder started healing instantly. "better" i smiled

as i finished cleaning the blood my door opened. Jason was here!

"hey darl" i smirked at him
"hey dumbass." he smirked and hugged me from behind, his arms around my waist and his head on my shoulder.

"did you get shot again." he asked me and pointed at a bit of blood i missed.

"definitely not" i said in a sarcastic tone.

"sure." he chuckled. "who are these"

"oh! that's hobie! that's gwen and miles and that's pav!" i smiled they all waved apart from hobie who had a jealous look on his face

"sit." i told Jason and pointed to the edge of my bed. I grabbed his mic he kept at my place and threw it at him, I grabbed lolas drums, set them up and grabbed raj's guitar and mine. "ready?"

"what song?" Jason asked me

"break up with your girlfriend. pleaseeee" i begged

"fine" he chuckled. we started. playing and singing

everyone apart from the band and hobie looked shocked that i could sing. I was amazing.

"kyo! food." ko walked in my room and saw me singing, she sat at the door and watched. "Kyo. foods ready!" she whined as the song was over.

"ok! tell mam im coming" i put my mic and guitar away as ko skipped away. "ill be right back"

everyone nodded and started talking to eachother.

"so what are you to kyoka?" gwen asked jason

"im her boyfriend" he smiled. I popped my head around the door

"i dont believe in labels! shush" i smirked at him and he stuck his tounge out at me.

i walked away to the kitchen

"hobie! hobie! hobie!" pav shouted at hobie

"what! what! what!" hobie shouted back

"i wanna lay down! move up!" pav whined.

"no. go the other sideee" hobie matched his energy.

i walked back in the room 2 minutes later to see pav asleep, hobie listening to music, gwen and Jason talking, miles talking to raj and lola and ko on my computer.

"im back!" i said as i brought a bunch of food in.

"yay!" everyone shouted. they all went for the food before I shooed them away and put it on my desk. I passed the food around to everyone and sat on my bed inbetween hobie and pav. "pav. wakey wakey." i shook him slightly and he woke up.

"i was sleeping!" he whined. I chuckled at him and put food infront of him. "never mind!" he grabbed the food and started eating. I turned my TV on and everyone sat on my bed and watched Edward scissorhands.

(my bed is huge. bigger than the picture)

as the movie ended i was asleep on hobies shoulder, Jason was asleep on my lap, gwen and miles were taking pictures, pav and raj were talking and lola was asleep in raj's arms. we all slept like that until around 5pm. I woke up first. I saw Jason asleep and i looked up to hobie asleep with his head on mine. I smiled.

i got up and walked out the room, closing the door behind me i walked to the kitchen. I saw harely and ivy singing to a random song. I heard my bedroom door close, hobie walked out with a smirk on his face.

"hey spidey" i smiled at him and sat on the counter.
"hey pshyco." he smirked at me and stood next to me. I put my arm around his shoulder

"i gotta get changed. but i dont want to." i whined."can you pick my clothes? I can't be bothered."

"sure." he smiled at me and we walked back to my room. I opened my wardrobe and let him choose.

he chose this outfit and i went to the bathroom to put it on. I walked out and smiled at him. "who knew that hobie brown had such good style?" i joked.

"everyone knew." he smirked at me. I chuckled and went to my room with him. everyone was awake but a few left. there were notes on my desk.

'me n raj had to leave! sorry! love ya!!  -- lola <3'

'bye. had to go. - jason'

"for someone who says he my 'boyfriend' he doesnt show it much." i rolled my eyes at it and picked up the next.

'gone to shops with miles! Will be back with snacks!!!!! - gwen n miles <3'

"i feel like my mates love me more than him." i sigh. I look at pav on my bed and sit next to him.

hobie sits next to me and gives me a side hug. my heart started beating like it was gonna jump out my body. I smiled up at him. "whats that for?"

"felt bad." he shrugged and. laid down. I laid next to him.

"dont feel bad." i smiled up at him. I got a text and checked my phone.

mi amor<3

sorry. had to go. I probs won't be back. took my hoodies with me too.

why? and whyd you take your hoodies back? you gave them to me x

the way you were cuddling that emo guy. it's like you like him. your mine. no one else's.

okay first he's not emo. he's alt/punk. and second he's my friend. I cuddle all my friends and you know that. and we weren't cuddling!

yea sure. I bet he's still there.

yea he is. why? why are you so jealous that i have mates.

I'm not. you can have mates. not him. it's me or him.

wtf. im not choosing. actually grow a pair.

you will choose. you'll choose him.

your right. I will. why are you so jealous tho.

I'm not fucking jealous. your choosing another guy over your boyfriend.

ugh. actually grow a pair. answer your phone.
(Read.)

"fucking hell." i call Jason and sit up abit.
"what."
"why are you acting like this.
"you chose him over me! what the fuck do you mean?!" Jason shouted through the phone.
"lower your voice. and yea. give me the choice and it will be anyone over you."
"fuck you. I'm done. we're done."
"okay. bye byee" i hang up the phone and throw it across the room.

"what was that?" hobie asked me.
"are you okay?" pav followed.

"Jason fucking broke up with me." tears trying to fall. I laid back down.

"oh. im sorry." pav hugged me.
"dont apologise. it's not you fault." i smiled and hugged him back.

"cmere." hobie said as i stopped hugging pav.
i rolled over and put my head on his chest and my arm around his torso, he put a hand on my hair and one on my back.

"thanks" i muttered.

"dont thank me." he said while smirking. I looked up at him and kissed his cheek.

"no. really. thank you." i smiled and put my head back on his chest.
i closed my eyes amd felt pav joining the hug.

"dont leave me out!" he whined. I chuckled abit.

"cmon then." i put my other arm around his neck and cuddled him too. I fell asleep. 20 minutes later I woke up to screaming. I jumped up and ran out my room. my eyes widened in shock. harely covered in blood, Ivy tied up and ko running to my room. I ran to my room with ko and put her in my closet. pav and hobie woke up as I was grabbing my ak47 and my katanas.

"woah! what's goi-" i. put my hand over pavs and hobies mouths.

"stay here." i whispered to them. "protect ko." i ran out my room and to the living room.

"you must be kyoka!" the joker smiled at me and pointed his gun at me.

"yea. you must be the joker. I gotta tell ya. you are really a joke." i. laughed. manically and launched myself at him.

he punched me and pointed a gun to my head.

"you are a fiesty one. I'd love to have you on my team." he smiled. I laughed so much my stomach hurt.

"just fucking shoot me!" he was taken back by my sentence. he shrugged and pulled the trigger. I acted dead.

"well.. that's unfortunate." he turned around to harely. "cmon darlin. let's go" he held a hand to her. I jumped up and held my gun to the back of his head.

"think again." i whispered in his ear. "dont touch her."

he turned around and put his hands up. I tapped my watch and told Miguel i needed him.

"why? what's going on?" he asked.
"just get here. the joker is here. if your not here in 5 seconds he'll die."
"coming." a orange portal came into my living room behind the joker.

"we have more geusts! yay" the joker laughed. I webbed his mouth shut.

"Miguel. take him. I cant hold back any longer." i said as the trigger begged to be pushed. Miguel took the joker and i ran to untie Ivy and help harley. "thanks Miguel."

"wheres hobie? and pav? I thought they were here." Miguel asked me.

"their protecting ko." ko ran out of the room and pav and hobie chased her trying to get her back in. "or not"

"Kyo! Ivy! harley!" ko ran up and hugged us all.

"hey kid." Ivy and harley said at the same time.

i started to feel light headed. I stumbled back and fell. before I hit the floor hobie caught me.

"kyoka!"
"kyok-"
"can yo-"

black slowly filling my vision and my ears ringing.

"hobie... w-what's hap-" i passed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 305 35
(Y/N): "There is no longer (Y/N) anymore....I am...Punisher." My name is (Y/N) (L/N) Johnson...I live in New York City with my mother and we both jus...
31.1K 752 38
(Y/N): "My name is not (Y/N) Napier....I am....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" What if the Joker has a little brother like him...and between...
2.7K 290 53
"Levi, you are part of our family. You're practically my brother!" "I told you to stop saying that Alison!" "Stop saying wha-" Suddenly his lips cras...
Devils Desire By 66bale

Mystery / Thriller

426K 10K 46
Madison is a twenty one year old girl who has had a lot of issues to deal with in her life,from her parents death to her boyfriend cheating, she's fe...