PROTECTIVE STEPMOTHER

By Leala_Mureau

Regular updates. ⚠️Recommended for 18+ mature readers. ⚠ "You're too good to resist" Hugo purred. "A man lik... More

chapter 1: Something New
chapter 2: Not planned
chapter 3: wedding saved
chapter 4: It's unexpected
chapter 6 - Evidence on first attacker.
chapter 7: Wild night

chapter 5: Just a little taste

400 1 1
By Leala_Mureau

~Present day~

Nina rose from her bed to get dressed to see Hugo at his office. She wore a surprise outfit for him as he requested and she happily agreed.

She needed something to take her mind off things, especially with Lindsey's body being examined by their specialist team. Nina will go over it tonight when she returns to the office.

She went to buy lunch and went to the Torres company. When she entered, she was met with hostility. The receptionist glared at her.

"Can I help you?" The receptionist's voice was bitter.

"I'm here to see Mr Torres?" Nina spoke politely.

"I'm sorry, you're not on the list. Please leave!" The receptionist said harshly.

"I didn't give you my name and you're being unprofessional. I'm Nina Lincoln, and Mr Torres is expecting me." Nina said with a calm tone.

"Sorry, you're not on the list!" The receptionist spoke again.

Hugo was in his office when his phone rang. It's Nina.

"Hey, baby. Are you here?" He asked.

"I am at your front desk. Your receptionist has informed me that I'm not on the list to see you." Nina told him.

"I'll be right down, baby." He hangs up.

At the reception desk. Nina waited on the chair. When Hugo walked into view. He spotted Nina straight away. She wore a beautiful cream dress and flats. He smirked as he remembered that she hardly wears heels.

Nina stands up as Hugo kisses her passionately when he finally approaches her. He held her chin as he glided his thumb across her jawline.

"Hey baby. I've missed you, come." Hugo held Nina's hand and grabbed the food.

"Sir?" The receptionist was dumbfounded.

"This is my woman. How dare you lie about her not being on the list. I made sure that she was on the list last night. Nina doesn't need an appointment to see me. Next time, don't make a habit of keeping her from me. Got it!" Hugo had Kelly shaking in fear.

"Yyy....yes Sir." Kelly said with a rocky voice.

Nina had a blank face. She wasn't those types that would smirk or laugh at someone getting their feelings stomped on. Hugo leads her to his private elevator. Once the drops close, he pins her to the wall. He gropes her breast and moans into her neck.

"You smell so good, baby." He inhaled her perfume.

"Oh God." She moans.

Hugo feels Nina's leg lift and traps his leg between hers. He grinds himself as he looks into Nina's eyes. He squeezed her ass under her dress.

"Mm, such a great ass." He licks his lips.

"You're a bad man, Mr Torres." Nina chuckles.

Hugo laughed in agreement.

Good thing you know, baby! He thought.

He pulled her into his office as the door closed behind them. Hugo pushed the button to his elevator to prevent anyone from coming up. He gently placed Nina down on the lounge. He takes off his jacket and tie. He then unbuttoned his shirt, placing it over his chair.

He moved the food to the table. He moved Nina's legs apart before dropping to his knees. Nina eyes Hugo's body, he's ripped with a six-pack. He had a tattoo of a lioness on the left side of his chest. He pulls down her panties and eyes them with a smile.

"You brought me a snack, baby?" He grins.

"Oh, God" Nina couldn't register.

Hugo sucks her clit and devours Nina's pussy. He craved it, the pure hunger of making her his, turned on his primal instincts in seconds.

"Hugo, don't stop babe. Don't stop!" Nina cried out.

He pulled forward and placed her legs over his shoulders. He sucks, licks and moans as Nina gives in. He sticks his fingers inside her and thrusts them. She grabs his hair. He groans at the pull.

"Ahhhhh!" Nina screamed out.

Hugo chuckles as he pulls her forward. He turns her around and takes off her dress. She's completely naked.

"Fuck, your body!" Hugo moans in her ear.

"Stop talking and fuck me." She begs.

Oh, I'll fuck you alright! He thought.

He pulled Nina up off the floor and laid her down on the lounge. He unzipped his pants and they dropped to the floor. His erection was enormous. He crawled on top of Nina's body and kissed her lips.

He lifts her leg and slides into her sweet embrace. He fills her up completely. He's drenched in her juices. He thrusts as soon as he feels her desperation.

"Fuck, Ah!" Nina cursed.

"That's right, you haven't had cock this big before. And you'll take it all, baby. Every thrust, every bit of your screams and pleasures belong to me. Last night was the best sex I had in years. Your young pussy is turning me into a beast." He thrusts harder as he talks.

Nina rolls her hips as Hugo curses at her movements. The lounge creek's at the force of Hugo's thrusts.

I'm going to destroy your needy pussy! He thought as he drove into her core.

He hit her g-shot again and again. Nina's hands are all over his, from claws on his back to squeezing his ass. He sucks her nipples as his movements fasten and deepened.

He flips her over and takes her from behind. He kissed and sucked her neck. His body slammed into Nina's repeatedly as she cried out. He pulls back her hair as he repeatedly plunges into her.

"Oh, baby. Tell me what you want?" Hugo asked.

"Fuck me harder. Don't hold back." Nina begs.

"With Pleasure" he drove into her core.

Nina was panting as Hugo sent her over the edge again. He flips her over over again and fastens his hips until he fills Nina's cunt with his seed.

"I'm Cumming!" She screamed out.

"Ahhhhh, fuck!" He collapsed on top of Nina.

He made his seed go in with no drop to spare. His cock still pulsing inside. He felt warm and safe like a cuddly blanket.

Nina's heartbeat slows down as he listens. He didn't want to move. So they stayed intertwined for a few minutes. He looks up at Nina's flustered face. He kissed her lips.

"I enjoyed my snack, baby." He smirked as he pulled out.

Nina chuckles

She playfully slaps him as he laughs to get up. He pulls his pants and boxers up. He's staring at a very naked Nina. Her body was toned with her bellybutton pierced. He grabs her panties and holds them up.

"These are mine." Hugo said before he pockets them.

Nina snorted as she got dressed as she watched Hugo dress again. They sit down in Hugo's chair as Nina is on his lap, eating her food. His hand stayed on her thigh when Brad rocked up.

"Well, look at you two being nice and cozy!" Brad smirked.

Hugo kissed Nina's back as she ignored Brad's comment.

At least you're happy, that's all that matters! Brad thought.

"Aren't you meant to be on your honeymoon?" Hugo asked as he rubbed Nina's thigh.

Brad placed the paperwork on the desk. Rachel was waiting for him in the car downstairs and didn't know Nina was at the office.

"Yeah, I was just dropping this in. I also checked on Pheobe, she's in recovery. Your mother is with her." Brad let Hugo know.

Hugo nodded.

"Thanks, go have fun. I'll see you in a few months." Hugo shook brad's hand without moving from his seat.

"Take care of Nina." Brad walks away.

"Don't worry, nothing will happen to my girl. she has me now, don't you baby?" Hugo teased.

Nina chuckled.

"Brad, I'll be fine. Go enjoy your honeymoon with Rachel and the kids." Nina smiled with a raised brow.

Brad left with Rachel in the car. He had a grin on his face as Rachel smiled. She was wondering why he had a smile on his face. She wasn't going to press the issue until he wanted to talk about it.

...........

Nina was finished eating, she went to move when Hugo keeps her body glued to his. He wanted another round before she leaves. Her phone started ringing as she went to answer. It's a code. Another girl was taken.

Nina nearly choked on who it was.

"Babe, everything okay?" Hugo asked.

"Yeah, I have to go into work early. So, we better make this quick. Since I can feel your boner sticking into my ass." Nina wiggled as Hugo groans.

Hugo snorted as he bends her over his desk.

"Well then, I'm going to have my way with you." Hugo teased again.

When Hugo was done pleasing Nina, he cleans her up and watched her leave in her car. He was finding happy for once. He wore a grin from ear to ear.

He returned to work without any incidents.

Nina was halfway over town when she nearly lost her temper at these guys. Another girl was reported missing. How was she going to explain to Hugo that she's needed somewhere else to investigate this issue.

She walked into her shop as her undercover agents worked normal jobs.

............

Total words: 1530

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 212 20
19 year old Y/N L/N works at a small cafe, doing her best to keep her head above water and support her family. When her mother still refuses to get a...
1M 16.9K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...
181K 4.2K 25
When Amber joins The Society as a prospective submissive she has dreams of finding the perfect dominant to use her in all the ways she likes. When sh...
58 0 52
🌡️18+ An an assassin on hire takes on a job that leads him to his heart but will the gift bestowed on a sinner last forever... ----- ADRIK HUNTER ...