Destined To Be His | JJK

By thvvantae

from traveling to seoul with her best friend and later on robbed and assaulted; planned by her best friend. t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36 (bonus)

23

853 39 14
By thvvantae

" i'm here to see my girlfriend, ajusshi." jungkook said to celeste's manager. " ah, so you're the famous boyfriend?" the middle aged man smile, bringing his hand out for a shake.

" yea, that's me." jungkook shook his hand and bowed. " celeste is in the storage room, she'll be back soon."

jungkook nod his head, " alright, i'll just walk around. i have some shopping to do anyway."

" it was nice meeting you,"

" you too, ajusshi." he bowed and walk to the female's section. the manager smiled already aware of what he's up to.

jungkook told his bodyguards to wait outside for him since he didn't wanna intimidate anyone or draw attention to himself. well, he did the moment he decided to surprise celeste at work. he saw a couple of fans waving and some taking photos of him.

" babe? what are you doing here?" celeste eyes widened as she ran towards her boyfriend. " i wanted to surprise you, princess." he picked her up by the thighs. celeste squealed and circled her arms and legs around him. " but babe you'll draw attention to yourself."

jungkook nuzzle his head into her neck, " i missed you so badly." celeste blush and caress his hair planting a soft kiss on his cheek. " i missed you too, babe." he lifted his head and leaned in, kissing her lips. celeste kissed back cupping his cheek; she pulled away after a few seconds aware that they were in public.

" why did you stop?" he pouted. " honey, we're in public and besides i see some fans outside." she giggled at her boyfriend's reaction before pecking him on the lips once again.

" and what are you doing in the female's section?" celeste tap on his shoulder to put her down and he did so. " i'm buying couple of things for my flower." celeste averted her eyes as she looked too flustered, " you've been spoiling me a lot lately."

the male chuckles and carries her waist as they roam throughout the ladies aisle. " says the one who surprised me with a new guitar yesterday,"
" that was a anniversary present." celeste whined and fiddled with his bracelet. " and riding me? was that also an anniversary present?" he whispers in her ear.

" yea, you could say that." a faint blush crept up on her cheeks, her gaze dropping to the tile floor as a shy smile played at the corner of hers. " and i love spoiling you with my love, kisses, cuddles, my clinginess. the materialistic things are just a bonus princess."

" and my clinginess is what you adore the most," jungkook smiled against her skin causing his melanin beauty to kiss his cheek agreeing with him. " i really do," celeste continue to fiddle with his bracelet as they continue to shop around.

" do you have to return to work shortly?" jungkook asks bringing out his phone to check the time. " yea babe. i'll be home soon, though." celeste pick out a matching hoodie for the both of them.

" did you finish packing?" jungkook place his phone back into his pocket. " uh huh," she nod her head, a squeal evident in her voice.
" how about this sweetheart?" jungkook pick out a women's black triple s sneaker. " it's pretty, babe."

" you want it?"

" yes please,"

" that's my girl," jungkook kisses her lips and nuzzle their noses. celeste giggled and hide her face in his chest. a circle of fans were outside the store watching, recording, snapping pictures of the couple being all over each other.

celeste felt eyes watching her, she turned her toward and there stood a young fan wearing a black mask, staring at her through the window.

it wasn't welcoming at all.

it made her uncomfortable.

(a/n: keep this in mind)

" princess, are you alright?" jungkook pulled her out of her thoughts.

" huh? yea, i'm fine, babe. let's continue." she smiles and linked arms with him.

" you sure, baby?"

" positive babe." jungkook nod his head and peck her temple.

they shopped for a while, mostly looking at matching outfits, sneakers, designer bags, and some accessories.
" you're suddenly a customer?" wonho, celeste's coworker, teased her. celeste chuckled and shook her head, "chill out."

"aren't you supposed to be behind the register, beautiful?" the way wonho looked at celeste was enough to trigger jungkook, but he managed to control himself to prevent any escalation. celeste sensed the tension from jungkook, which was not noticeable, but she felt it.

more like a sting.

" no, my boyfriend surprised me today so we did a little shopping." celeste smiled and look up at jungkook who was already looking at her.

jungkook nuzzled his nose against hers and wrapped his arms tightly around her waist, pulling her in close for a cuddle.

she knows him.

his silent jealousy.

"oh, the one you never shut up about? what's up, bro? i'm wonho," he says as he extends his hand. "jungkook," jungkook shakes it, his tone becoming increasingly cold, which goes unnoticed by wonho, except for celeste.

jungkook pulled out his black card and paid for the items. "i'll pick you up after work, princess," he said, pecking her forehead before taking the bags from the counter. celeste held onto his bicep and pulled him away from the checkout area. "let's go."

" where are you going?" wonho frowned.

" it's my lunch hour, so i'm spending it with my love." the melanin beauty said, and jungkook's bodyguards came inside taking the bags from him. they greeted celeste with a bow who reciprocated.
" is it really your lunch hour?" he raised his brow as they stepped outside the store.

" no, but i'll text melissa to cover me till i get back." celeste's lips curved upward, her eyes sparkling with a hint of mischief, radiating an undeniable charm. " and we'll talk in the car," she added. jungkook knew exactly what she meant.

" we'll wait out here," one of the guards said as jungkook open the door for celeste to get in. " alright," he shuts the door and walk to the other side, hopping in and not forgetting to lock the car.

" i have eyes only for you. you're aware of that right?" celeste softly uttered receiving a nod from her boyfriend. " babe, talk to me." she pleaded.
jungkook closed his eyes, let out a shaky breath, and his jaw clenched and unclenched.

" he likes you doesn't he?"

" yea, but that's not irrelevant."

" and you didn't tell me?" jungkook's voice grew sharp and edged with anger. " babe, i didn't say anything because it didn't matter. i told him i can't return his feelings because i'm in a relationship. what sense would it make for me to tell you? i solved it already." celeste explained.

" and if it was vise versa—," but she interrupted him before things could escalate further. " no, don't even say that." she said firmly.

jungkook chuckled darkly, something he does whenever he's furious. he laughs to keep himself sane or words that would come out of his mouth would be deadly and unforgiving.

" he called you beautiful and you didn't say shit to him. knowing that he likes you, you're leading him on. he still thinks that he has a chance with you, but you have a boyfriend." he pushed his hand through his hair.

" or maybe i was thinking about the outcome if i say something. wonho you don't know him. he will cause a scene and at that moment fans are outside watching. imagine how things will turn out." celeste's voice rose in an attempt to match his.

" i wish you could understand how this makes me feel." his voice, though still tense, took on a note subdued tone. " i hate fighting with you especially over petty arguments like this. i want you to trust me. i always tell him off, melissa is my witness. i don't play about you either, babe. i don't."

jungkook nibbled on his lower lip as his anger slowly subsided. "its just that seeing someone other than me look at you that way drove me crazy. like dude, i was standing right there, and you called my girl beautiful. that shit didn't sit right with me."

" i know, my love. what matters is that i'm yours and you're mine, hm? he's irrelevant, i could careless about him." celeste reach over and cup his cheeks, squishing them. jungkook lean in wanting a kiss. " do you deserve one?" she lift her brow causing him to pout. " babe c'mon,"

celeste peck his lips and quickly pull back. jungkook grab her nape and kisses her fully with his tongue roaming inside her mouth. celeste whimpered at the excessive force, kissing back. her fingers traced the contours of his chest through his shirt, feeling his rapid heartbeat beneath her touch.

as the kiss grew more intense, jungkook's hand slid down celeste's arm and his fingers intertwined with hers in a tender grip. jungkook's lips left a trail of feather-light kisses along celeste's jawline, the sensation sending a shiver down her spine. celeste's hands explored his back, tracing the lines of his muscles with her fingers.

with a whispered sigh, jungkook's lips found their way to the curve of celeste's neck, leaving a trail of soft kisses that made her skin tingle. celeste's fingers tightened in his hair, a soft gasp escaping her lips as his touch grew bolder.
" babe, not here." celeste lick her lips and gently push him back.

" we'll be quiet, princess." he motion his hand to her thighs. " we can't, babe. besides your bodyguards are outside and you wanna fuck in the car?"

" what's wrong with car sex?" he smirk and brush his thumb across her lips. " nothing, but.." celeste breath hitched as jungkook's hand slipped beneath the hem of her uniform, his fingers tracing the pattern on her skin. " but what, baby?" he whispered in her ear, pecking the lobe.

celeste shut her eyes letting out a whimper. " let me have you, babe. let me show you who the fuck you belong to." jungkook lowly growled, his eyes darkening. " my silent jealousy is quite deadly, you know that don't you?" he started to kiss her neck, but suck on that specific spot knowing how sensitive it is. " j-jungkook," she tries to suppress her moans.

" some asshole calling you beautiful right in front of me; he had some fucking balls huh?" the male fingers found their way to the buttons of her shirt, popping them open one by one revealing her white laced bra.

" can you walk? if you can i need fuck you again till you can't." jungkook glance at his girlfriend who neck and breast was littered with red marks; lips swollen, her hair was a tousled mess of waves, stray strands framed her breathtaking face, some sticking to her skin due to their shared warmth.

" and if i said i can?" celeste put her clothes back on and begin fixing her hair. " don't tempt me, baby." the light from his eyes disappeared. celeste gaze at him and suddenly felt satisfied seeing red scratches, hickeys and bite marks on his neck, throat, collarbone and chest.

she didn't hold back neither.

jungkook wore his clothes and comb his fingers through his messy hair, coaxing them back into a semblance order. with a quick, almost instinctive motion, he used his fingers to sweep some of the stray locks away from his face.

celeste open the door. as she was about to step out, she lost her balance but luckily one of the guards caught her and help her up.
" are you okay, ms samuels?"

" y-yea, i'm fine. thank you,"

jungkook rushed out of the car and went to celeste. " baby, let me carry you."

" i'm fine, kook." she said without giving him a spare of glance which caused jungkook to frown.
celeste fought through the soreness and walk back to the store. the bodyguards shared a look, getting a hint of what's going on.

jungkook felt guilt wash over, his hands trembled when he watched celeste walk with much difficulty. " i got carried away," he sighs and open the car getting in.

" girl, what the hell happened?" melissa eyes widened as she studied her friend's current state. " what do you think, lissa?" celeste winced, her lips pressed into a tight line. " is that what you wanted me to cover you for? love will be the death of you," melissa shook her head trying to suppress her laughter.

celeste rolled her eyes and limp to the storage room,
" you didn't see all those marks on her neck?" wonho queried. " yah! it's none of your business." melissa beckoned

celeste sat on the floor in the storage room and continue to do her task from earlier. just then her phone dings with a text from imessage. she didn't bother to check who it was.

after completing her assigned task, celeste tried to stand up but she fell on her ass. " shit," she whimpered and tried once again. " all because my coworker called me beautiful and you've decided to destroy my chances of walking,"

celeste let out a shaky breath and abruptly stood up. she covered her mouth followed by a muffled scream. she limp out of the room and close the door.

" hey beautiful. are you alright? want some help?" celeste closed her eyes and try to think of the nicest way to tell him off.

"i'd appreciate if you don't call me that again. you said it purposely right in front of my boyfriend, which was very disrespectful. i have a lot of respect for you, wonho, but there are certain boundaries you can't cross. you expressed your feelings for me before, and i kindly let you down because i'm in a lovely relationship. you've never called me beautiful before, and you only did it today to provoke my boyfriend, which was very childish. let this be your first and last warning, but if this behavior continues, you will see the other side of me that won't be very pretty. i love my boyfriend very deeply, and what you did today was unacceptable." celeste bluntly told wonho.

" i-i apologize, i didn't mean to..." wonho struggled to find the words, he usually know exactly what to say. " just make sure it doesn't happen again. you'll find someone else who likes you. in the meantime, focus on yourself and the one you want will find you." she clocked out using her employee ipad and amble down to her locker, taking out her belongings.

" hey girl, you ready to go?"

" yea, can we stop by the pharmacy first? i need some painkillers," celeste winced, limping with each step she takes. " sure thing" melissa holds her hand as they walk outside the store. the soft hum of a familiar tune filled the air, signaling an incoming call.

celeste's hand dipped into her pocket and answered.

koo bun💘:
love, i'm outside.
are you done?

celi darling💗:
yea, i'll be out in a bit.

she hangs up and put her phone back in her pocket and walk outside with melissa to the mercedes benz. " you need getting in the car?"

" no, lissa." celeste reassures her friend and open the passenger door. " see you tomorrow and tell him to take it easy." she laugh and made her way to the parking lot. celeste shakes her head and sat in the car. " hi baby,"

" hi my love," she peck his cheek and lean back on her seat. as jungkook started the car's engine, he stole a quick glance at his melanin beauty. he could sense the discomfort radiating from her, despite her attempt to appear composed.

" princess?" he nibble on his lower lip, his voice lacing with concern and guilt. she hummed in response to let him know that she's listening.
" i'm sorry," the idol felt a pang in his heart.

celeste shifted slightly, and he noticed the way her movements seemed restrained. " what for?" she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. " for hurting you, i got carried away."

" it's okay, my love." celeste took his hand that was on her thigh and intertwined their fingers.

jungkook drove to celeste's apartment just so she could grab her stuff for the trip. well, jungkook made her stay in the car while he brought out the suitcases. " did you take my handbag as well, babe?"

" yea, sweetheart." he started the ignition and drove to his place. the male hopped out of the car and open the door for his girl. " come here," jungkook hold her bridal style and close the car door with his foot.

celeste rest her head on his chest, snuggling in his warmth. " i have something for you, baby." he said as they step inside. " what is it?" celeste caress the scar on his cheek. jungkook walked her to the bedroom and there on the table, a bouquet of flowers, basket of fruits, chocolates, and a stuffed bunny.

" i'm sorry for hurting you, flower. i allowed my jealousy to take control and i went too far." jungkook nuzzle his face in her neck, hugging her from behind. " oh babe, it's okay. don't beat yourself up." she tilt her head slightly and press a lingering kiss on his cheek.

" i thought you were mad when you didn't look at me earlier today." he pouts, a slight whine with his busan accent. " i was though, but only for a moment." she turn around and circle her arms around his neck. " i'm sorry, love." he sighs and hug her tight. celeste rest her head on his chest, " i want you to trust me. i love you and only you."

" i do trust you, honey. the way i behaved was irrational and i'm so sorry." jungkook peck her head. " how about a bath hm?" he suggests. " i'd love that, babe."

before jungkook went to the bathroom, he gave his baby some painkillers. he prepared the bath and lighted up candles.

he smiled knowing how their day would be like tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...
18.5K 563 21
⭕KTH×YN ⭕What will happened when YN get pregnant by her bestfriend? Her life become changed after that incident and she met a stranger. How will she...
169K 8.6K 38
Cha y/n who belongs to a very rich family, fell in love with Jeon jungkook who is a poor guy. Despite the opposition of this relationship by her fami...
448K 15.8K 65
(COMPLETED) ©cherryeon7 2021 NEEDS A LOT OF EDITING! . . Y/N...a girl with her only supporting pillar Cherry enjoying the best day of her life until...