Stuck With You

Alicia_007

"sir..." I say looking down. "yes? Any problem?" "no, i-i.. I'm quitting." He laughs before looking back at... Еще

Author's note !!!
Before I became the queen
The handsome devil
The interview
We meet again
Salty Coffee
Pay Back
Business Dinner
Bodyguard
She can't cook
Stalker
The flowers
The twins
His wife
His sister
Something nice
Crush me
Rock and Roll
I won't
Fired!
Do it
Please Stay
Rainy night
You're not my girlfriend
I don't like your friend
She's your sister
Been the lucky one
ICU ROOM
Scared to be lonely
New Job
Gold Digger
You can't hide from me
I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!!
I'm sorry
Friends again
Us
Joshua's Girlfriend
The Gift
It's Over
What you wanted
Definitely Blind
Messed up
The Wedding Day
Burn for you
Always
Scared to lose you part 1
Scared to lose you part 2
Like I do
Her Home part 1
Her Home part 2

It's not her

54 13 29
Alicia_007

Joshua's POV:

I wipe the sweat off my forehead with the the back of my palm and grab a bottle of water from Steve as I finish the whole bottle at once.

"easy." Steve tells me and I decide to ignore him.

The car shop means everything to me and I love how it's slowly growing into something bigger.

I lean against the black vehicle which was brought a few hours ago and we haven't even touched it yet.

"Gina is-" Steve begins but I cut him.

"fuck off." I warn him.

"I didn't even finish talking, I wanted to say that Gina is.. well.. she's graduating very soon." he stutters and I roll my eyes.

I really didn't like the idea of Gina falling in love with my stupid best friend so easily.

She didn't even listen when I told her that Steve isn't a good guy for her yet, he doesn't want to settle right now either.

"you've become so protective over your sister. "

That's because I want to save her from you asshole.

I want to say it loud but I decide against it. I'm not in the mood.

"you've been like this since the time you returned from Trina's office. All moody."

After Mellisa told me about Trina being in the hospital, I went there only to find two guards who refused to let anyone in because they were following her orders.

Maybe she wanted some space? So I respected her words and went back home.

My nights were long and I couldn't sleep, I kept tossing and turning all nights because I still don't know why she was in the hospital.

When I went the next day to her office, no one knew where she was. Not even her Dad, Mr Hidalgo knew or knows where she is now.

I knew her secretary had a clue about where I could find her but he kept blabbering things I couldn't even understand.

I won't stop either, I will find her again and make everything better.

I know what you're thinking, you didn't want to have anything to do with her but why are you concerned now?

Right?

Indeed, I'm very concerned. I didn't want to be in some sort of relationship with her and I clearly knew that she had feelings for me, that's why I wasn't surprised when she told me that she loved me.

I didn't want to let her go either, I wanted her to be more than just a person I met on the street.

Trina is not the first one to confess her feelings to me, all the girls I've ever talked to and I'm kinda used to it already.

I don't get it why they fall for me easily.

I don't blame them and I don't blame myself either.

"Joshua there's a girl looking for you." one of my mates announces from the entrance.

"I'm busy." I answer.

Steve drops his bottle of water and in a second, he's right in front of me.

"what are you doing? What if it's Trina?" he asks, resting his hand on my shoulder.

"it's not her." I answer, removing his hand off my shoulder.

"don't give me that attitude, just go." he commands.

Sighing, I give up and walk to the entrance.

Holy crap.

She's right in front of me, and she looks so sexy.

Why's Trina trying to seduce me suddenly.

My eyes can't help but stare at her from her toes to her beautiful face.

She has never worn clothes that are just too revealing before, what happened now?

Her body has changed, and the most short dress I've ever seen fits her like a glove. Her legs are longer than before but her face is still the same.

Always gorgeous.

She likes taunting me, right? I bet she's doing this to me on purpose to see what I can do to her again.

She tucks a few strands of hair behind her ear and smiles sheepishly.

"hi... I'm Samantha but you can call me Sam."

Trina's face disappears slowly and now I see the girl in front of me isn't Trina or anything near her.

"uh.. hi. I'm Joshua."

"can you please check my car? I'm running late." she requests with a small frown on her face.

"sure." I walk to the white Range Rover packed behind her before checking it.

"I'll need some time to fix it." I inform the girl who has been checking me out since the time she arrived here.

I hope she doesn't plan on falling for me too.

"really? What am I going to do?"

"take a cab." I advise her but she widens her eyes and shakes her head disapprovingly.

"I can't do that, just look at me! They will definitely try to attack me and rob all my money Joshie..."

Joshie?

I decide to ignore everything she just said as I try to focus on what I was imagining earlier.

"it's already dark, please help me." she pleas.

"I can't give you the solution you're looking for Ms."

"Joshie please do something, I need to be there before it's completely dark." she pleas again.

Sighing, I stand in front of her and nod my head, "I'll take you where you want to be."

"really? Thank you Joshie."

Please just cut the bullshit.

"it's Josh-ua." I correct her but she only smiles and shakes her head again.

"I know but I prefer Joshie anyway." she slides into the passenger's seat and buckles her seat belt.

I'm not really interested in this girl because it's clear that she didn't only come here because of the car.

I start the engine and follow her directions.

"what?!" she mutters softly, enough for me to hear.

I don't bother to ask her what's going on until she puts her hand on my thigh and rests it there.

When I look at her, her eyes are watery.

"stop the car, I need some air."

What?

I stop driving and face her, "why?"

"it's my boyfriend, he just broke up with me and he sent photos of him and his new girlfriend." she speaks with a shaking voice and the tears finally roll down her cheeks.

She gets her phone then unlocks it as she hands it to me.

What ever I gotten myself into?

I take the phone from her and look at the photo she's showing me.

What the hell is going on?

It's Trina and a guy I've never seen before, they look so happy together.

I trace my thumb on the screen, particularly at Trina.

"who's this guy?" I ask Samantha.

"Ethan. I can't believe he's cheating on me with that Trina girl!" she almost screams.

I close my eyes, I want to process everything first.

How dare he take my girl, just like that.

I'll surely find him and I'll kill him.

I open my eyes as I continue driving until we reach her destination.

"you can step out now." I inform her after parking the car outside a hotel building.

"thank you, give me your number."

Sighing, I take my phone from my pocket and hand it to her.

"since you helped me today, I'll definitely take you out tomorrow." she hands me my phone back and steps out.

Sam walks to the other side and knocks on the door, I open it.

Before I could even ask her why she was knocking, her lips crash against mine.

She runs her hands down my chest as she bites my lower lip. I don't kiss her back, I just let her kiss me.

I'm done with this shit.

I put my hands on her shoulders as I push her slowly. "you should go now." I whisper in her ear.

She licks her lips and walks away.

On the other hand, I get a bottle of water which I always keep in my jeep to wash my mouth.

Adrian's POV:

I'm not coming home tonight brother.

Samantha had sent the text a few hours ago, I don't even know why she had sent it because she stays with Mom and Dad now.

I don't know what I can do to make her do something in life, to make her independent, I don't want her to continue asking for money every time.

Of course she's just too stubborn to understand.

I know I have enough money to give her, but that's not it. She must be able to do something in life.

Kimberly is sitting on the black couch in my office next to me.

"AD, I've been here for quite some time now and you're not even giving me any attention." she whines.

"exactly, the door is open." I answer her without even looking at her.

"why are you always arrogant?! This is not the AD I met in college. I want that Adrian back, the one who used to give me attention."

"are you done?" I ask her, still on my phone.

"yes."

"then leave."

"is this because of that bitch, that little secretary of yours?"

At this, I close my phone and finally meet her eyes. If she was a man, she would have been dead by now.

Kim is lucky that I don't hit women but nobody talks about Melissa like the way she did, and I mean nobody.

"what? Stop involving Melissa into your mess or else-" I begin but she cuts me.

"or else what? Oh I see..." she chuckles loudly, "you.. you LIKE her."

"that's not it." why am I lying to myself?

"yes you do, AD, I'm here. Why go to that Melissa girl?"

I get up and start walking to my desk.

Why's she always annoying?

"Adrian, you know how I feel about you and yet you keep pushing me away?" I stop in my tracks and face her.

"yes I know and I told you that I'll never like you the very day. You know why? Because you're for everyone and I don't want someone who's easy to play around with." I tell her calmly.

"I can make you a happy man Adrian, what has she even done for you? Nothing." she fires back.

"she makes me happy, always. Without even asking for it, Melissa is a gem and I can't let her go. Not for you or anything else."

I watch as she bites her lower lip to keep her temper at bay, that's her habit.

She gets up and stands in front of me, "you know me AD, I don't give up easily. I'll prove to you that I'm the right one for you." a smile of encouragement forms on her lips.

She moves forward and places her hand on my chest.

A knock on the door echoes in the room and then the door is slightly opened by her.

Melissa.

Indeed, I like this girl a lot and I won't let her go away from me.

Her face is always natural and her lips are naturally pink. She looks very beautiful even without makeup.

"sir.. I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to disturb anything and I'll just pretend like I did not see anything."

Why's she so dramatic?

I remove Kim's hand as I signal Melissa to come in.

"what is it Melissa Becker?" I ask her.

She hands me the file in her hand, "I came to give you what you asked me to prepare."

"Hmm."

"Girl, bring me some coffee right now." Kimberly orders.

Did she just ask Melissa to do that?

Melissa looks around the room, I'm sure she did not hear that right too.

"I'm talking to you." Kimberly speaks again, pointing her index finger at my Melissa.

"excuse me?" Melissa tilts her head a little.

"what? Are you deaf?"

"I don't work for you Kimberly, I work for my boss and if you really want coffee right now, you know where to find it."

That's my Melissa.

"what? You should know that you're just a pathetic secretary here."

"that is why I'm not your secretary, okay ma'am? Besides, you should leave now, it's already late and you haven't touched any of your work today. Boss you should just fire her." she stares at me and chuckles nervously, only for me to hear.

"you're a bitch!" Kimberly groans and takes her leave as she shoots daggers at me and Melissa.

Melissa begins to laugh and I'm shocked when I join her, "I must say, you're quiet impressive."

"I know. I'm here to protect you from people like her, now tell me.. Is she your girlfriend? Ex-girlfriend? Soon to be life partner or what?"

I'm very disappointed that she thinks that.

"you're crazy." I tell her and she bursts into laughter again.

I'm glad that I am making her laugh, it used to be hard for me too the past few days where she would come, looking sad because of her sister's issue.

"prepare yourself, we're going somewhere tomorrow." I inform her.

"where are we going?" curious already?

"it's a surprise."

I'm sure she'll like what I've planned for her tomorrow.

"I HATE SURPRISES!!"

Hey beautiful people!!

How are you? Did you like today's chapter?

Adrian or Joshua?

Let me know your thoughts in the comments!!

Where's Adrian planning to take his Melissa? 🤔

Find out in the next chapter!!

Love you!! 😘😍💕

...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

131K 11K 41
"Why have u come here? Has they left u from the mental asylum?" Shivaay asked "Mental Asylum. Hmm.. Interesting. I was never meant to be there my dea...
Billionaire's wife [Edited] Baby

Художественная проза

83.8K 1.6K 30
When Allison's step mother and sister betrayed her for her wealth. Along with her loving husband, her world came crashing down. They throw her on st...
4.5K 192 8
He loved her from a far, he disired her, craved her but he let her go and waited for the right time to cage her in his dark world. Like a predator. T...
ORPHANAGE GIRL _shawny08

Любовные романы

598K 24.2K 62
How does it feels to know that your mother left you at the doorstep of some orphanage as soon as you were born? abandoning you? This story is about...