๐†๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐„ โœฐ ๐’๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ

By joykaler

๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ... More

๐†๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐’„๐’‚๐’”๐’• + ๐’‚๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’„
๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’๐’๐’†
๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ | ๐—™๐—”๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ | ๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—–๐—œ๐—”๐—ง๐—˜ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ |๐—ฅ๐—ข๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ฉ๐—”๐—ก ๐—ž๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ž
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ |๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—” ๐—ž๐—œ๐—ก๐—š
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ |๐—จ๐—ก๐—•๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—”๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—˜
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜… |๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—ž๐—ฌ
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป |๐—ข๐—› ๐—•๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ !
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ |๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—ข๐— ๐—˜๐—ก
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ |๐—ž๐—”๐—ฅ๐——๐—”๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—”๐—ก ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐— 
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป|๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—ข ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ง
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ |๐—ง๐—ช๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—”๐—œ๐—ฅ
๐‘ป๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’†๐’“ (๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’Š)
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป| ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—–๐—ž๐— ๐—”๐—œ๐—Ÿ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป| ๐—™๐—”๐— ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป| ๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ก ๐—›๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—˜
Update

๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป |๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š

2.4K 100 23
By joykaler

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩ 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 |𝗜𝗡𝗩𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚
————————————————

One might say it was irresponsible to go to a bar on a work night.

One might say that having you're existential crisis in a bar was a recipe for disaster.

And as some who caused disasters frequently, Sabrina would argue that the recipe for disaster was definitely not her being drunk.

But running into Rome Van Kirk on the other hand—

"Ms King!" He said. And god didn't he look like he was the devil himself. Like he was made for her to sin. Like this was death— peaceful and excruciating all at once and if only she could look at him just a moment longer and she'd be cured.

"Rome."

Her voice was a whisper. Maybe he didn't hear her but a part of her could see that Rome Van Kirk always heard her. He took a sip of his drink and Sabrina wanted to be that— the glass.

A drunk Sabrina was bold.

In all her drunkness, Rov still didn't wake up— maybe it was symbolic to how Sabrina didn't need an imaginary character she made up to conjure all of her feelings right now.

Or maybe she was just too intoxicated to think.

"What are you doing here? Isn't it past your bedtime?"

He took another sip of his drink and smiled into the glass. He was wearing his glasses tonight and that made him unimaginably irresistible.

Sabrina had always had a thing for nerds in glasses.

Dr. Spencer Reid. Harrison Ford. James Potter. Clark Kent. Peter Parker.

"We're celebrating." He pointed his glass to a group of people behind him— all of them cheering and happy, a group he wasn't a part of.

"I don't know about you but they definitely are." She took a seat next to him.

If she wasn't drunk she would see the curiosity in his eyes at her bluntness.

If she wasn't drunk she would see that this was inappropriate.

And as if sober Sabrina and him were the same—

"Isn't this inappropriate?"

"What? Having a drink? In a bar? That we happened to run into?" She pointed at the bartender for a vodka.

He stayed silent in thought and she could see who he was clearly.

He was someone who stayed in control.

And she admired him for it.

"My bad." He leaned in closer and his voice dropped to a whisper. Sabrina gulped at the roughness of his voice and the scent of his cologne.

She told herself to find that cologne and memorize the notes of it so she could be in heaven always.

"I thought you felt this too." He looked between them, his eyes hooded. "Clearly I was wrong." He said sarcastically as Sabrina leaned in closer to his voice.

"You're right. This is inappropriate."

She looked up at him, her eyes fluttering, her voice husky from the alcohol.

"Rome!" Someone said from behind and pulled away.

And isn't it just so pretty to think

She felt the pull towards him.

The one Taylor swift is always talking about.

All along there was some
Invisible string

The invisible string pulling her to him.

But he wasn't looking at her anymore.

A tall brunette came forward and wrapped her hand around his shoulder.

He cleared his throat and adjusted his glasses and Sabrina was suddenly sober.

In fact she had never been more awake.

Rov jolted awake with anger and betrayal.

Her fury was obviously unnecessary but Rov drilled holes where the brunette's hand met his shoulder.

Rov yelled curses in French, in an accent Sabrina dreamed of having.

She circled both of them and performed witchcraft, her minions starting a flame nearby.

"I should get going." She stood up and looked for her purse only to realize she had probably forgotten it in the taxi. But it didn't matter anymore— she needed to get out of here, from his scent. From him and her.

"The drink's on me." He said as Sabrina looked around helplessly at her lack of money right now. "It's the least I can do." He whispered and his tone shifted. Maybe it was fear— that's what Sabrina heard it as anyways.

A string that pulled me

"Yeah. It's the least you could do." She walked out the bar before he could stand and ask her if she had a ride. Or money for a cab.

Because she knew he would.

Out of all the wrong arms right into that dive bar

She stood outside the building, humiliated twice in one night.

"Let me drive you home." He said.

Somehow she knew he would.

It was like she knew him before even knowing him at all.

She looked at him with that questioning look of hers that usually shut people up.

Not him though.

He replied in the same tone as the wind blew her hair.

"You didn't have your purse— come on it's not safe." He took out his car keys from his pocket and unlocked it.

She heard the beeping sound.

She walked silently and he followed behind.

"Drop me at the firm." She said as she put on her seatbelt.

Ironically enough Invisible string played on the radio that he turned off.

Rov laughed at the irony.

"She's my friend."

"That's a lie." She did not look at him.

"You're right." He didn't look at her. "She's my fiancé."

Sabrina nodded.

"You make a habit of cheating on her?"

"It's complicated."

"Sure it is."

"You won't get it."

"I'm just worried as your lawyer what your prenup situation is." She looked at him then. "Won't want you to loose everything."

He exhaled a deep exhausted breathe.

"You are one of a kind Ms. King."

"I know." She smiled a little. "It's because I'm a all knowing goddess you know?"

He laughed.

"Will you still be my lawyer?"

"Who knows? I might get a promotion tonight." She was kidding but she didn't know yet what she would find out tonight that would change her life.

"Good night Sabrina." He said as she walked out the car.

"It's Miss King." She walked around the car to his car window. "Wouldn't want to be appropriate."

She smelled his cologne one last time so it would permanently be imbedded in her brain.

All along there was some
Invisible string

𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 :

𝗜 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱 (𝗴𝗼 𝗺𝗲!)

𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻.

𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄- 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗱𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜𝗺 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 "𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁" "𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗸𝘆 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲" "𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗰𝗹𝗲𝘀 (𝗶𝗱𝗸?)"

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴!!

words: 1051

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 6.3K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
440K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.2M 53.2K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
151K 3.1K 45
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...