Five Nights at Freddy's Boyfr...

Af AliensAreSuperGay

Welcome to my FNaF 1&2 boyfriend scenarios, since they are and continue to be my favorite two! (I'm very behi... Mere

Welll this is it then...
When You Meet
When You Meet Again
Being Friends
A/N
When He Gets Jealous
When One Of His Friends Gives Hints/Tells You He Likes You
When He Asks You Out Through Song
Nicknames (short)
A/N
Your Answer & First Kiss x3(rather short ._.)
I need suggestions!
First Date Fail
His Birthday
Alternate Version of His Birthday
This Is Going To Be My Official Idea List ^w^
Going Out Of the Pizzeria
He Gets a Pet For You
When You Steal & Wear Something Of His
Halloween Special! ^_^ 1/3: The Party
Authors Note ;^;
Halloween Special ^_^ 2/3: Scary Stories!
Halloween Special ^_^ 3/3: Trick or Treating!
~~ C h r i s t m a s S p e c i a l ! ~~
Hey...
Guess whose back, back again
Your Birthday!
His PokΓ©mon Team
Authors Note

When You Catch/Find Him Singing

7.8K 106 174
Af AliensAreSuperGay

Freddy

The night before, you didn't realize this, but you left your phone/iPod in the Office, along with your headphones.....big mistake.

When you walked into the Office the next night, you were surprised to find your boyfriend jamming out to some song on your phone/iPod....and let me just say that it wasn't the cleanest song out there.

"Go on girl, let me touch that body

You know I like it when you lose control

Hike up that skirt get naughty!

HUT 1! HUT 2! HUT 3! GO!

Cause I'm the kind of guy that you'd love to be

There ain't nobody that could fuck with me

And all the ladies want me to beat them cheeks

And all you fucking haters, go beat your meat."

You couldn't help but snicker, the image of your mature boyfriend singing such a sexual song was just hilarious. How did he know the lyrics, anyways?

He looked abruptly up at you, and stopped singing. "Oh...hi (Y/N)...I..I wasn't expecting you for another few minutes..."

You giggled and walked in.

"Uh..." He took your headphones out and handed you your phone/iPod. "Let's just not speak of this again..."

Song: Pigskin by Hollywood Undead

Toy Bonnie

You were just around the corner from the hallway that lead to the Office when you heard soft singing.

"I'm coming out of my cage

And I've been doing just fine

Gotta gotta be down

Because I want it all

It started out with a kiss

How did it end up like this?

It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss."

You peeked around the corner and saw Toy Bonnie sitting on the edge of the stage, swinging his legs as he sang under his breath. No one else was there, They were probably behind stage, you thought.

"Hey, Bonz." You called, coming out from around the corner and approaching your boyfriend. He started, but then calmed down when he noticed it was just you.

"Oh, hi Sugar." He smiled and jumped off stage to embrace you.

"Why did you stop singing?" You asked innocently.

His face was soon bathed in a light pink, almost that of cotton candy. "Y-You heard that?" he asked meekly.

"Yeah, but you're brilliant. It was beautiful."

"Thanks..."

Song: Mr. Brightside by The Killers

Marionette

You decided to have a movie night with Marion instead of doing your shift, cause c'mon, how boring is it usually? So you brought your laptop with you that night, and had Netflix up.

"Hey, Marion, what do you wanna watch?" You asked as you settled down beside him.

"I dunno. You can pick, I'm fine with anything."

"Okay..." You scrolled through Netflix before settling on The Nightmare Before Christmas.

"(Y/N)," Marion asked, looking up at you. "We're missing something."

"And that would be...?" You asked, looking around and seeing nothing.

"Popcorn."

"Ohhh..." You said, your mouth forming an 'o' shape. "Yeah, we are. Thanks for reminding me. I'll go make some. You watch, I'll be right back."

Once you had the bowl of buttery goodness, you began the travel back to the Office. You weren't very surprised to hear Marion singing along, you knew how much he loved music.

"This is Halloween, this is Halloween

Pumpkins scream in the dead of night

This is Halloween, everybody make a scene

Trick or treat till the neighbors gonna die of fright

It's our town, everybody scream

In this town of Halloween."

You smiled and walked into the Office, disrupting his singing.

"O-oh..hi button.." he said, blushing as he looked away.

"Your voice is beautiful, Marion, you should sing more often." You assured him, placing the popcorn on the table and plopping down next to him again.

"Thanks..." he said quietly, turning his attention back to the TV but not before giving you a kiss of appreciation.

Song: This is Halloween by Marilyn Mason

Toy Freddy

When you walked into the Pizzeria, you noticed that the Show Curtains were closed, which was odd. Tod and the others also weren't on stage...You kept an eye on the stage a few seconds before continuing your journey to the Office.

Right as you set your stuff down on the desk, you decided that you were heading to the Show Stage to see if your boyfriend was alright.

Not even halfway there, you heard loud drums, and a guitar. You raised an eyebrow and picked up the pace. Before you could get to the Show Stage, however, you heard singing.

"Don't wanna be an American idiot.

Don't want a nation under the new media.

And can you hear the sound of hysteria?

The subliminal mind fuck America."

Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie and Toy Chico were all on stage, Toy Bonnie with his electric guitar, and Toy Chico on the drums. Your boyfriend, Tod, was gripping the mic tightly, nodding his head to the drums. He took the mic off the stand and put his foot up on Toy Bonnie's electric guitar speaker.

"Welcome to a new kind of tension.

All across the alien nation.

Where everything isn't meant to be okay.

Television dreams of tomorrow.

We're not the ones who're meant to follow.

For that's enough to argue."

You smiled and stood there, watching him sing with such passion made you happy.

"Well maybe I'm the faggot America.

I'm not a part of a redneck agenda." he shook his head as he took his foot down from the speaker.

"Now everybody do the propaganda.

And sing along to the age of paranoia."

You found it quite adorable how he had little actions that went along with what he was singing. He still hadn't noticed you yet, and neither had his band members.

"Welcome to a new kind of tension.

All across the alien nation.

Where everything isn't meant to be okay.

Television dreams of tomorrow.

We're not the ones who're meant to follow.

For that's enough to argue."

Toy Freddy turned around as Toy Bonnie started on a guitar solo. His eyes widened as he noticed you. He nudged TB's shoulder, and Toy Bonnie eventually awkwardly trailed off on his solo.

"You were great!" You clapped, grinning all the while.

"Uhm...we were just practicing..." Toy Freddy admitted.

"I still loved it, you guys are all so awesome!"

"Thanks, (Y/N).." Toy Freddy jumped off stage and pulled you into a hug, but not before giving you a kiss.

Song: American Idiot, by Green Day

Bonnie

"Hey, Bonz," You started, looking up at Bonnie.

"Yeah?" He stopped tuning the radio, and focused his attention on you. Why do you have a radio? Well, you got rather bored at the Pizzeria, even with your wonderful boyfriend and the ridiculous antics of his friends, so fixing up an old radio you found at your house didn't sound so bad.

"I'mma go to the bathroom, I'll be right back."

"Okay." he kissed your head.

"Don't miss me too much!"

"I'll try not to~!" He chuckled as you walked out the door.

You did your business, and as you were walking back down the hall to the Office, you heard humming that soon escalated to singing.

"This ain't a scene, it's a goddamned arms race

This ain't a scene, it's a goddamned arms race

I'm not a shoulder to cry on

But I digress

I'm a leading man

And the lies I weave are oh so intricate,

Oh so intricate

I'm a leading man

And the lies I weave are oh so intricate,

Oh so intricate"

You never realized Bonnie had such an amazing voice, as Freddy was the lead singer in the band, and Bonnie seemed to prefer guitar anyways.

"I never knew you could sing, Bonnie." You complimented as you walked back into the Office.

He jumped and turned around, his face a light shade of pink. "I-I don't sing.." he mumbled. "I play guitar..."

"Then what were you just doing?" You teased, walking over and sitting next to him.

"Touche..." He muttered, pulling you onto his lap.

"I like the song choice, by the way."

Song: This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race by Fall Out Boy

Chico

Apparently Chico was having lots of fun baking in the kitchen, as he started singing as he made a pizza.

"My head is stuck in the clouds
She begs me to come down
Says, "Boy, quit foolin' around"
I told her, "I love the view from up here
Warm sun and wind in my ear
We'll watch the world from above
As it turns to the rhythm of love"

We may only have tonight
But till the morning sun, you're mine
All mine
Play the music low
And sway to the rhythm of love."

He sang along, swaying his hips as he kneaded the pizza dough.

"My heart beats like a drum
A guitar string to the strum
A beautiful song to be sung
She's got blue eyes deep like the sea
That roll back when she's laughing at me
She rises up like the tide
The moment her lips meet mine

We may only have tonight
But till the morning sun, you're mine
All mine
Play the music low
And sway to the rhythm of love."

"Chico, what are you doing?" You giggled, walking up behind him. He squeaked and threw the pizza into the air....yes, high enough to get stuck on the ceiling.

"Oh crap..." he muttered before turning around and facing you. "Hi, Angel."

"Sorry..." You said quietly, rubbing your arm and looking at the floor, avoiding your boyfriends eye contact.

"Its fine, (Y/N)." He lifted your chin up to look at him. "I'll get it later, Freddy'll never notice."

"If you're sure..." You said, unsurely.

"I'm sure," He assured before giving you a sweet kiss.

Song: Rhythm of Love by Plain White T's

Foxy

It was certainly an odd and rare thing to ever catch Foxy singing, and it was quite a blessing to even stumble in on it one time.

"They're gonna clean up your looks
With all the lies in the books
To make a citizen out of you
Because they sleep with a gun
And keep an eye on you, son
So they can watch all the things you do

Because the drugs never work
They're gonna give you a smirk
'Cause they got methods of keeping you clean
They're gonna rip up your heads,
Your aspirations to shreds
Another cog in the murder machine

They said all teenagers scare the living shit out of me
They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me"

"Nice singing, Foxy!" You said, clapping when he paused his singing. He never noticed you before it seemed, as he jumped.

"(Y/N), when did you get there?!"

You shrugged. " A verse or two ago."

"Uhm..."

"No need to explain, it was wonderful."

He didn't respond, and instead just pulled you in for a hug, kissing your head.

(Sorry, I didn't really have an idea >m< DUN KILL MEH ;-;)

Song: Teenagers by My Chemical Romance

Golden Freddy

It was one boring night at the Pizzeria, and you had just walked in to hear yelling, or at least what you thought was yelling, but was really just Goldy 'singing' along to something.

"The secret side of me

I never let you see

I keep it caged

But I can't control it

So stay away from me

The beast is ugly

I feel the rage

And I just can't hold it

It's scratching on the walls

In the closet, in the halls

It comes awake

And I can't control it

Hiding under the bed

In my body, in my head

Why won't somebody come and save me from this?

Make it end!

I feel it deep within,

It's just beneath the skin

I must confess that I feel like a monster

I hate what I've become

The nightmare's just begun

I must confess that I feel like a monster

I, I feel like a monster

I, I feel like a monster."

Golden Freddy had somehow procured some earbuds, and was headbanging to whatever he was listening to.

"Jeez, Goldy, I never knew you were a metal fan." You chuckled, leaning on the doorframe. He tensed up and slowly looked over to you.

"H-hi (Y/N)...." He said, yanking his earbuds out sheepishly. "And, it's not metal, it's rock."

"Whatever," You smiled, standing fully on your feet again and walking in to meet him in a kiss.

(Sorry for the shortness, the first one I wrote was awful, and then the second one (this one) I just didn't really have much inspiration for >.<)

Song: Monster by Skillet

:3 All of le songs in one compiled list :3 :

Freddy: Pigskin by Hollywood Undead

Toy Freddy: American Idiot by Green Day

Marionette: This Is Halloween by Marilyn Manson

Bonnie: This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race by Fall Out Boy

Foxy: Teenagers by My Chemical Romance

Toy Bonnie: Mr. Brightside by The Killers

Chico: Rhythm of Love by Plain White T's

Golden Freddy: Monster by Skillet

not like these are songs I -like- love or anything xD

And the idea for Freddy's I've had for AGES! I was on the bus one day, going to school, and of course, I was listening to Pigskin, and then the idea of you walking in on Freddy dancing and singing to that just came, especially 'cause he seems so clean-cut , mature and fancy xD

And sorry for doing two 'singing' scenarios, its just that I got Freddy's idea, and NEEDED to use it, hence a whole chapter for everyone ._. I'll do other chapters, infact the whole time I've been writing this chapter, I've been writing a "His Birthday" scenario, and even after THAT I have something interesting planned >:3 and also a bunch of ideas you guise suggested, which I'll try to do after the next three or so scenarios ^w^ and the birthday scenario I'll try to have it done in a day or so :D

Thanks for reading meh long author's note XD

comment your favorite scenario so far (aka 'first date fail', or 'when you first meet them') if you read this whole thing XDD

Anyways, ciao now! X3

~Spark

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

377K 4.4K 9
Exactly what you think :3 threesome xD Yaoi/smut xz) be warned Art from Yiffpirate from tumblr
7.9K 84 20
Hi Guys! I change Bonnie into a girl instead of being a boy because it is better if it is a boy/girl romance story. I hope you understand. For all Fr...
55.1K 1.4K 23
18-year-old (Y/N) moved again to a new neighborhood, which means a new school and new friends. She doesn't seem happy about these changes. It feels l...