It will always be you and I.

By therealGimbo1

Micah and Eileen are high school sweethearts who have been together for some time and their relationship hasn... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 21

475 19 0
By therealGimbo1

Micah's POV

I woke up early and started making breakfast because I couldn't even sleep since I kept checking on Eileen who was throwing up in the middle of the night and crying just how she gets when she's drunk. I need to explain everything and I need to get her back because I can't do this shit without her , that's my heart right there.

"Morning." I walk into the bedroom and find Eileen holding her head as she sits on the edge of the bed with one of my shirts and shorts on so I hand her the Tylenol and water I'd brought for her.

"Hey." She whispers as she holds her head and I know she's having a hangover.

"I made breakfast, you can freshen up and come eat." I tell her but she doesn't reply so I leave her to it and head back to the kitchen.

After sometime, she walks into the kitchen but heads to the front door making me smack my lips. "Man, don't do that shit, come sit down and let's eat then talk." I snap because she keeps running away. I knew she was avoiding me so I gave her space but now, I ain't giving her no more space because a nigga been missing the hell out of her but when she slapped me after she found out, I knew she was angry so I gave her space so that she can cool down. Then when she gave the other dude her contact , I almost blacked but I let her have her fun but that shit was foul as fuck.

"Fine." She walks to the table as I set our plates out and she digs in immediately.

After breakfast, we walk to the living room to talk and she turns to me. "Talk." She rolls her eyes when she sees me looking at her.

"First, I want to say I'm sorry, I'm sorry for you finding out like that but I want to assure you that shit was one time, I wasn't in my right state of min..."

"So you fucked another girl because you weren't in the right state of mind?" She cuts me off while rolling her eyes with alot of attitude.

"It's not like that, I know I fucked up but we didn't fu...."

"When did that happen?" She cuts me off again and I refrain myself from snapping.

"That night you told me about your professor and we had a misunderstanding ." I explain myself because I know I lied to her that time.

"Oh my God! I waited for you that night, I waited for you and you came back home late yet you were there fucking some girl ." She snaps making me run a hand down my face.

"We didn't fuck, she just gave me head but I pushed her away immediately."

"That's supposed to make me feel good? That you didn't cum when she gave you head? You're going to tell me that you were thinking of me the whole time she had her lips wrapped around your dick? Fuck you Micah, I don't know what's more disgusting, you letting that bitch suck you off or coming back home and fucking on me with her spit around you!" She shouts while getting up from the couch.

"And I'm sorry."

"Keep your pathetic sorry to yourself, the least you'd have done is not get in bed with me when that bitch had her saliva on your dick, you're disgusting and that bitch can have you, I'm done." She snaps as she walks to the door but I beat her to it. I wrap my arms around her waist but she begins to slap me across my face and scratches me with her long nails so I let her go and touch my cheek then notice blood.
"Don't touch me ever again, I hate you." She snaps and walks out.

Diego opens his door and looks at me. "You good? I heard yelling."

"I'm good."

"Your face looks bad." He says and I just close my door and head to the bathroom and check my face. Both my cheeks have red marks on them and there are scratches under my eye.
I'm angry at myself right now because I brought this shit on myself and I have to make everything right.

The following morning, I just wait for practice to come and I head to court so since it's a Sunday, I'm sure it won't take long . "You look terrible my nigga, the hell happened?" Trevor asks as we change in the locker room.

"Nothing."

"Nigga, you have scratches all over your face." Owen says but I ignore them and just head out then begin my drills.

"Keep your head in the game Chan!" Coach snaps as we practice, he has been on my ass since practice started and I just roll my eyes because I'm over this shit. I don't even know why we're practicing on a Saturday.

"Nah, I'm done nigga." I drop the ball and head out.

"Get back on the court Chan!" He snaps again.

"Man, Micah!" Trevor shouts but I ignore them because my head is obviously not here. I change and head out of the building to my car.

"Micah!" I turn my head to whoever is calling my name and I notice Keisha walking towards my direction with Martha.

"Hi Micah." Martha speaks and I just nod my head in response. "I'll wait for you in the car." She says to Keisha then walks off.

"What do you want man?" I ask uninterested in this whole situation.

"I want to talk to you." She says while touching my arm but I shrug her off.

"There ain't none to talk about so stop making this whole thing a situation."

"I just miss you Micah." She looks up at me making me suck my teeth.

"Keisha, look man, that thing that happened, let's forget about it aight? I wasn't thinking well when I called you. I have a girlfriend and what we did was a mistake that shouldn't have happened." I explain and she touches my arm again.

"The fact that you thought about me means that there is some type of way you feel about me , you can't just hide your feelings for me just because you have a girlfriend." She speaks and i just look at her wondering how such a pretty ass girl is so delusional and dumb as fuck.

"Man, stop being delusional, I don't have feelings for you the only feelings I have are for my girl." I tell her and shift my eyes to some people walking by us and notice Eileen walking with Amy. She turns to look at me then at Keisha's hand that is on my arm so I push it away immediately. She rolls her eyes at me and Amy tells her something as she also turns to look in my direction. Now her attitude is up to one hundred I'm sure.

"Why are you being like this Micah?" Keisha asks but ignore her and walk towards Eileen.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" I ask her after approaching her.

"I'll give y'all space, I'll be in your dorm E." Amy says as she rolls her eyes at me and begins to walk off. Ofcourse she had to tell her friends but I can't blame her though because everyone at this point knows.

"No need, I'm coming with you." Eileen walks around me to Amy completely ignoring me.

"So it's true then." I hear Keisha speaks and I just ignore her. "Y'all actually broke up, you're a single man now." She adds on and I walk away from her to my car pulling out of the parking lot. People had to run their mouths because they weren't seeing Eileen and I together no more so I'm assuming they came to a conclusion themselves and they're just nosy.

"What are you doing here Juniur?" I ask Kaiden who I find in my apartment.

"I can't come visit my brother?"

"I'm not really in the mood for your bullshit so if you want to be here please be quiet and be out of my fucking way."

"Damn, who pissed you off?" He asks but I ignore him walking to my room but he ofcourse follows me.
"What happened to your face?"

"Nothing." I mumble while taking my shirt off.

"Micah, you don't have to hide your shit from me, nigga I'm your blood."

"Eileen broke up with me." I tell him and after hearing myself speak that shit, my heart constricts.

"When?"

"Yesterday, I done did some fucked up shit bro."

"Have you talked to her?"

"I tried to man but she just snapped when I was explaining shit, I tried to touch her and she did this." I gesture to my face and take a seat on my bed.

"She got you good man." He chuckles and I agree with him. "Just give her some time my man, then maybe y'all will talk." He advises and I agree with him again.

"You're right but I miss her."

"I understand bro but just give it some time."

Later that evening, my niggas come through to my apartment but I Ofcourse never invited them but their company isn't bad because a nigga been in his feelings.

"We're going to this beach party and you're coming nigga." Trevor says as he begins to play a game with Kaiden.

"I'm sliding through too." Kaiden says and I roll my eyes.

"Your perverted ass just wants to hang around the older girl." Owen tells him and I internally agree with him.

"Man shut your ass up." Kaiden says making me smack him upside his head because he's being loud.
"That's why Eileen hit you." He mumbles but I just ignore him.

"Your girl put her hands on you?" Trevor asks but I just tuck my lips in not really interested in talking about anything.

"Damn, she got you." Peyton looks at my face but I wave him off. Niggas can't mind they business.

"Y'all shut the fuck up or you leave." I tell them then ignore them.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 587 21
❝𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 ​you'll 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫...
4.1K 139 44
What the fuck do you want?"I asked. "Get dressed we're going out"he says. "Hell nah, I ain't going no where"I say going back to my room. All I want t...
1.6K 31 8
*Featured book* [HIGHEST RANKING : #1 IN #controlfreak ] " I HATE YOU".. trying to hide my tears by taking a step back and suddenly felt his hand gr...
237K 5K 30
Rebelling against your parents is only a phase, right? Right? - 100k 1.8.20