Blaidd x Male reader (Back in...

By Theweirdone1212

Realized that writing a story was fun so I'm doing it here. THIS FOLLOWS MOST OF YOUR POV UNLESS INDICATED B... More

Acronyms and Background Music!
Chapter 1 - He seems...ok
Chapter 2 - An Accident
Chapter 3 - Day 1
Chapter 4 - Illusions (18+ GRAPHIC)
Chapter 6 - Day 2 part 2
Chapter 7 - Day 2 part 3 (Blood and self harm 18+)
Chapter 8 - Day 2, part 4 (A deal with a ???)
Chapter 9 - Bonds
Chapter 10 - Merricks Market
Chapter 11 - Fort Haight Part 1 (Violence and graphic 18+)
Chapter 12 - Fort Haight Part 2
Chapter 13 - Sweet Dreams? (Spicy ;) 18+)
Authors Update - Oopsies

Chapter 5 - Day 2 part 1 (18+?)

362 9 4
By Theweirdone1212

A/N: This chapter does have some nudity in it so I just put 18+ for the hell of it. I think most of this story from here on out will be 18+ since I'm going for a more realistic approach and cause anything that is part of gore, violence, nudity, etc. Might as well have 18+ just in case.

Just wanted to leave this here as a warning so... keep reading if you'd like

It wasn't too long till we got to the foot of a forest. Not only that but I start to hear roaring in the distance. I'm guessing it must be the small waterfall deep in the forest. considering the small stream grows more prominent the closer we get. A huge shrub and a few trees are blocking the path ahead of us.

I see Blaidd turn to wait for me. "Watch this." He pulls out his sword and obliterates the trees ahead of him, leaving a beautiful view of the waterfall. 

The clear stream slowly flowed away from us as the crystal clear water let us see the rocks below. I haven't seen anything like this at all. It all looks perfect. 

"C'mon, it's better if we finish quick"  The sun had fully risen from dawn so it was still early in the day. 

Once we head down to the large body of water, one thing is on my mind.

"Is there somewhere I can have a place for privacy? " I look around starting to panic. The last thing I want is to be fully nude in front of someone. I hate showing skin in front of anyone. It just feels, wrong. It's like having the one and the only thing I like to keep to myself, go public. It's not that I'm insecure, I just don't want anyone looking at me. 

well...

Maybe I am insecure, but still. I'd rather be safe if anything. 

"Well if you want some privacy, you have to follow one of the streams, there should be a spot not too far from here with a lot of coverage." He points at the stream to our left, It's a good amount of space that curves behind some bushes.

"Where are you gonna go?" I ask as he starts to take off this chest plate. 

"I'll be by the waterfall, it's deeper by that end." He nudges his head towards the crashing sounds of water. 

"Oh alright, I'll be right back," I say quickly before running off, following the stream to make sure I'm covered in peace. Not only that but if I had stayed any longer, Blaidd wasn't gonna stop undressing in front of me. That wolf is always so bold. 

Once I find a good spot for me to wash myself I rub my hands together. It's been a while since I used an invisibility spell. I mostly used it to hide myself better in case I was stuck in a fight I knew I was gonna lose. It was also good for stealing runes from the wealthy assholes I come across. Not all were mean but the majority are. 

It only took a second before the Bubble formed creating an area that made me disappear. I made sure to carry around some fragrances to help get rid of the grime and stench. If we're gonna be here, might as well get as much done before we depart. A few minutes go by before I wrap a towel around myself, carrying my wet clothes with me. I had time to wash them as well since they were drenched in sweat. Before I turn the corner, I stop myself. If my wet clothes are on my right hand and my towel is being held with my left...

Did I forget my spare clothes? I look around myself, realizing I left them with Torrent. Who is right next to the waterfall having a drink by the shore? There I see Blaidd. 

Dammit Torrent why do you have to be a normal horse. 

He's fully undressed in the water, scrubbing at his Maine. His muscular body getting defined by the water pushing his fur up to his skin. I don't see much, just his defined back from what I saw and... 

As I start gazing at his body, my eyes start to dip down toward his lower midsection. I can't stop staring. Almost every part of his body is filled with toned and strong muscles. I watch him as he dips down under the water to get rid of any soap on his head. When he comes back up, all of the fur that was standing up gets pushed against his skin. It's like having a fluffy cat dipped in water, only to reveal a skinny trembling animal. This isn't the case for him. If anything, it makes him look bigger. His muscles bulge as he works through his skin trying to get any grime out. I'm only looking at his back as well, I wonder how different it would be to see the front. But that would mean...

My eyes trace his back, going lower and lower. 

To put it bluntly, Im staring at his ass. His tail swishes back and forth, blocking my view from time to time. 

I snap out of my gaze, trying to focus on my situation. I need to get myself under control. 

 I duck behind the bush trying not to expose myself. Fuck. He's turned away looking at something. I can't tell what it is, but from what I see. It seems to be a gemstone attached to a chain. A necklace maybe? 

I could hide myself and cast a spell so he wouldn't notice. It would be my best option. I rub my hands together and cast a bubble around me, that way my stuff would be invisible as well. It wouldn't be smart if some magic clothes were floating around.

I started walking as quietly as possible trying not to make any noise. The closer I get, the better the smell of freedom is.

"I don't know  Lady Ranni, I think I've messed up enough." I stop dead in my tracks as I hear his voice. I look at him talking to the stone. I've gotten to an angle where I can see his side but mostly his back. I can feel the sweat on my face start to accumulate and run down my cheek. "If you are sure then I won't doubt you." He seems worried. I don't see how he is talking to Ranni out of all people.

"Well I wouldn't say that, but I would say, they are interesting." He starts to scratch his head, getting nervous at the questions being asked. It isn't long till the conversation starts to wrap up. 

"I'll see where this goes, but I don't think I can promise you that, they still have to agree as well." He chuckles to himself. "You do know that I haven't agreed to right, I don't even know if I like them like that." 

 "I do like their company, but as far as my focus is." He pushes his Maine back with some water. 

"I do want to make sure this mission goes smoothly, for you Lady Ranni. You are my priority." I'm starting to understand that the gem might be a way to communicate with people. But I thought Ranni was asleep.

"Alright Lady Ranni, please stay safe and continue resting." He says before the stone dims back to its natural crimson color. 

He continues to finish up as if nothing happened. I, on the other hand, try to finish my little task trying not to embarrass myself. 

The snap of a dry stupid leaf ruins it. The crunch makes me cringe at the sound as Blaidd notices. His ears twitch and he faces my direction. Nothing happens until he launches a long ice shard at me.

I try my best to dodge the death spike but it snags onto the wet clothing I had, hitting the ground. I'm left with a towel. 

I'm still invisible but his piercing gaze and defined muscles practically scared me to death. 

We're at a standstill. I can tell he's looking for anything that might alert him—a small sound, whispering, footsteps, anything he can catch onto. I struggle trying to keep the spell active. My adrenaline is at max.

"I know you're here, I can smell you." He says giving off a low growl. His hand reached back for another ice shard, ready to impale anything in the way. 

I only have two options. 

Either get exposed for being a pervert. Or risk getting blasted in the face. 

I'm leaning toward the second option at this point. I'm knee-deep in this mess, might as well end it all with nothing to be ashamed of. Death will be instant as long as he aims for my head... hopefully. 

I breathe in trying to collect myself. Let's just get this over with. 

He starts forming his shard getting ready to launch it in my direction again. "Last chance" 

Before he gets to it, I slowly remove the spell. I try to cover my body as much as possible with my towel. I know I'm a man but, showing anything other than my arms and legs feels downright embarrassing. 

His expression changes from annoyed to shocked. He's surprised at my current situation.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" He asks. He doesn't look embarrassed, if anything, he's crossing his arms confused as to why I was hiding. "Also what are you doing trying to sneak around me?"

The voices in my head are screaming with embarrassment as I try to make up a quick excuse. What was there to make an excuse for? Nothing.

"oh uh, I forgot my clothes and the ones that I had were dirty so I cleaned them". I might as well tell the truth. I just can't catch a break. 

He looks at me confused, wondering why I'm trying to sneak past him. I don't wait for his response as I keep walking towards torrent. During the little scuffle, he got scared and hid behind some bushes. For once I'm glad he knew one of the mannerisms I taught him. It was always annoying having your horse just run off for being scared or just not moving during a fight. 

I don't turn back to look at Blaidd, I can't deal with this right now. This is stupid.

I get my fresh clothes and stuff the wet ones in a special bag. [ you can think of any type of clothing you'd like, I'm not gonna get too deep into clothes unless I need to so THINK AWAY!] 

I'm gonna have to explain myself soon, it's not like you can't have some questions about what I was doing.  Once I got done getting dressed, I waited for Blaidd to finish up. I still have his body engraved into my mind. For a wolf, it's weird having similar anatomical features as me. 

I wonder if...

"Hey Y/n, are you ok". Blaidd walks towards torrent, still damp from the water but fully dressed in his tan clothing.

I slowly walk around torrent, dreading the conversation that's gonna take place. 

"Yea I'm fine" I turn my gaze away feeling anxious about what he's gonna say. Suddenly I'm bombarded with questions. 

"I AM SO SORRY FOR ATTACKING YOU, ARE YOU OK? DID I HIT YOU? ARE YOU MAD AT ME?"

"Yes, I'm fine, nothing wrong," I say trying to keep up with these quick questions

There's a pause, silence filling the air. 

"Why were you sneaking passed me? Did I do something wrong?" He asks walking towards me, looking me up and down. He's worried as always.

"I forgot my clothes and I didn't want you to see me" I cringe at what I said. Probably the most insecure thing I've said. It's stupid, I'm realizing now I could've just walked passed him instead of staying back and listening to his conversation with Ranni. 

"Oh" He looks a little embarrassed, and his ears fall back behind his head. "I should've known, back at what happened at the tent" 

I chuckle a little, remembering the incident not too long ago. "You're okay, I just caught you off guard is all. I don't blame you" I see his shoulders relax.

"You know, I couldn't smell you, I thought it was someone trying to steal from us." 

The fragrances... Yeah, I'm not too surprised. The lavender I put on does have a strong smell to it to make sure I don't smell even with sweat.  He closes the distance between us and starts sniffing me with his wet nose.

"You smell different, what is it?" he says smelling my hair. I jump back at his sudden gesture.

"W-well it's one of the floral scents I use whenever I clean myself". I stutter pulling out the bottle containing the liquid with a few lavender petals sinking at the bottom.  

"That might also have been the reason why I couldn't smell you, It's super potent," He says grabbing the bottle from my hand. He inspects it as he sees the liquid slowly move around. "I have a question if you don't mind me asking." He says looking back at me.

"Why didn't you want me to see you? You had a towel on." He glances at me with a confused look.

"I'm not used to showing skin as much, even towards anyone I don't know" It's true, I wouldn't want anyone seeing me without a shirt and shorts MINIMUM. I feel nasty when they do, but that might just be me. "I'm not that comfortable with my body" I take the bottle from his hand and start packing up to leave. 

"Well if it makes you feel better you look great, you don't have to feel too uncomfortable around me now." He looks optimistic about what he said 

" Look Blaidd you're a nice man...wolf, but I don't trust you just yet, it's not easy." He looks a little sad, but I still don't trust him, Ranni is the only reason why I'm here. 

"Well then" he starts to grab his stuff "I guess I'll have to earn it" A confident smile stretches over his face. His two fangs poking out in a goofy way. 

He looks around checking how long we've been here for. "You know we still have an hour before we need to leave" He sits down on the ground. "Can you show me how you did that spell, it was fascinating I didn't think you could do that." 

Since we have some time, might as well show him what else I can do. 

"Um, alright, it shouldn't be too hard, why are you so interested?" I ask getting ready with my hands.

"Well, I only work with ice, but I've never seen anyone else use different types of magic." 

"Well there are different types, but they are hard to use out of your optimum category"

"Well then sunshine, show me what you got" 

I'm caught off guard by the comment but I'm a little used to the compliments now. I've practically made some new spells on my own for the time I've been practicing magic. 

Let's see how he likes my show...

A/N: 

So it's been a long time since I've updated huh?

School did this to me, and also midterms but we're here now, so don't think I forgot about this story. I've also had a massive load of essays and papers for classes which is stupid since I thought I had escaped that but here we are. 

I do have another part ready but I might change things around, Im gonna split this day into a few parts cause I want to practice my character and relationship-building skills. Also, I want this story to be a little longer than I envisioned a while ago

Don't worry about me forgetting about this story cause I will want to finish this to the end at least... I hope.

I've also noticed a good amount of people like this story since the view count went up and stars popped up (I don't know anything about this app I just work here) so there's that I guess.

Again feel free to add any suggestions or criticisms that you may have cause it's nice to build on my grammar even though English is my first language, which is funny. 

Other than that the second part should be out soon but I don't have a set date for it. 

Hope you guys have a chill week :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 190 4
After the ruthless Battle of Aeonia, Malenia found herself at the foot of the Haligtree. She was recovering her strength, slumbering, while also wait...
20.3K 518 57
-COMPLETE- (Thank you for taking a look at my fanfic! It's fairly long but mainly because I continued it for current readers. Please read and enjoy t...
10.2K 94 18
You moved to Stardew valley to get away from your boring job in Zuzu city. You didn't plan on meeting someone special there, until you met him. :) Ra...
My Love Journey By elnafta

Historical Fiction

67 7 21
This is my first time writting my first book. All characters are of black race based in midieviel age Kind notice if you are : -Sensitive to vulgar l...