Waited for years

By Lovelygirllily

Charles Leclerc and the drama he was about to create More

True person
Dinner
Need you
Grandma
J&L day
Falling in love with you
Young
chaos
Deep
Our Story
Waited for years
Last time
Party
Mean
Team Charles

Different

866 25 4
By Lovelygirllily

I didn't go back to NYC, I went to Norway with Dennis. We had a lof of fun. We went skiing. And of course paparazzi caught us. Claims that Arthur and I broke up are everywhere. We haven't made an explanation yet.

"Morning sleepyhead!" I opened my eyes with Dennis's scream. He is standing next to my bed. "Let's get breakfast" he said. I changed my position to sit. I left the bed. We get out of the room. "I made you pancake" Dennis said while i'm sitting down to chair. I smiled to him "Thank you, Dennis" i said. He put pancakes on the plate in front of me. Then he sat in front of me.

"What's your plan for today?" i asked him. "A canoe tour on the lake" he said. I raised my eyebrows. "Canoe tour?"

"Yes, you gonna love it, believe me" he said. New York and Oslo are quite different from each other. I spent a lot of time in nature in 3 days.

Few minutes later, Dennis started browsing on his phone. "We should do something about this" he said and showed his phone to me. A magazine page's article about us.

Lily Reeves in Oslo with Formula 2 Driver Dennis Hauger

Lily has been living in Monaco for 1 year. She was with her boyfriend Arthur Leclerc at the Formula 1 race in Saudi Arabia. But Lily did not return back to Monaco with her boyfriend. Today she was pictured with Dennis Hauger in Oslo. The fact that Lily is with another man in Oslo indicates that she may have broken up with Arthur. Did Lily Reeves and Arthur Leclerc decide to end their relationship that has been going on for 2 years?

"I need to talk with Arthur" i said and stood up. I went back to my room and took my phone. There was a message from Arthur.

Arthur

-I read the news
-Why are you with Hauger?

We're just spending some time-

-You didn't tell me that you'll go to Oslo
-With him

Should i have told?-

-Yes?
-The media doesn't know we broke up
-You shouldn't spend time with another man without telling that we broke up

Ok-
I get it-
Now tell me what we'll do-

-We'd better say it before next race

Fine, i'll post it in my story-

-Same.

"What you're doing then?" i turned around and saw Dennis. He cross his arms. "We're saying that we broke up" i said. He came closer to me. "Okay, but tell the media i'm not the other man" he joked and laught. I chuckle. "I don't want to be seen as the reason your breakup" he said.

.

@ lilyreeves

Hello everyone,
Arthur and I have decided to end our relationship. Our relationship ended with complete respect. We didn't cheat eachother. We just thought that some things weren't working anymore. We both decided that it was best for us to break up. I am grateful to him for 2 wonderful years. I'll always be proud of him. I wish him the best. Please be respectful to our decision.
Thank you.

@ arthur_leclerc

Hello everyone,
Lily and I have decided to end our relationship. We made this decision with respect. She's a really wonderful person. I'm thankful to her for always being there for me and 2 amazing years. She'll be always special to me. We've had a lot of beautiful memories. I'll always be proud of her. I wish her the best. Please be respectful to our decision.
Thank you.

.

After a long day, i'm home. Sitting on my bed. Dennis is making me tired. But i'm not complain. Just reading comments and news about us.

@ userr: Lily has already found someone

@ arthurrleclercfan: I was thinking they'll marry

@ formulaonefan1: Arthur has to see her every race week
~~@ f1isthebestsport: i dont think she'll go to races
   ~@ formulaonefan1: Her brother is a driver too she'll be there for him

@ lily_oph_fan: Why she can never find the right person?
~~@ leclerc.brothers: maybe cause she's the problem💀💀

Lily Reeves and Arthur Leclerc broke up!

After 2 years, Lily Reeves and Arthur Leclerc ended their relationship. They were looking good in Jeddah. But guess the relationship wasn't going good as well as it seemed. But Lily Reeves caught with Dennis Hauger before they confirm. Lily found someone that fast? I guess Lily is the one who left. Maybe they had already ended at Jeddah? Maybe they had ended because Lily loveing someone else?

All the rumors are disgusting. They don't know what happend between us. I hate media. They blame me for no reason.

I heard my phone ring. I looked at my phone and saw Charles calling. Why is he calling? I'm not ready to talk with him, especially after Jeddah. We almost kissed. Something between us, but i don't know if i want to put a name on it or contunie. He's Arthurs brother. I can't. I refuse the call.

.

After a week with Dennis, I came to Melbourne early. Any driver isn't here. No Arthur, No Charles. Just some peace. I'm just watching a movie on my bed. I feel relaxed. Until hear my phone is ringing. I see Charles calling, again. I won't open it. Just leave me alone.

I turned back to movie. But then i heard notification.

Charles

-I know that you're in Melbourne.
-Open the door.

Fuck. I stopped the movie and get out of the bed. I walked to door and open it. Charles's standing there and looking into my eyes.

"I want to talk"

"But i don't" i said and rolled my eyes. I was about to close the door but Charles pushed the door. "Don't ignore me" he said with a serious tone.

I pulled out of the way of the door. "Get in" i said and cut the eye contact. He got in and I close the door. I turned to him. We made a eye contact again.

"Why were you with Dennis" he asked. He looks exactly like Arthur. The jealous face and tone, same. I snickered. "Should I make an explanation to you?"

"Yes, you should" he said while crossing his arms and getting closer to me. "No, I don't" i said. He raised his eyebrows. "Are you playing with me?" he asked.

Playing with him? How can I play with him without knowing what my feelings are towards him?

"I'm not playing with you, Charles" i said. "So why you're with another boy after me?" he raised his voice. "I said i can wait for you, but not like that" he said. I got closer to him. "I'm not with anyone, right now"

"Lily" he said while putting his hand on my cheek. "Please don't be in love with someone else" his eyes are begging me. "I'm not in love with anybody" i said and contunie "But i don't know if I'm in love with you"

"Let me know when you accept your feelings, I will always be there" he said and kissed my cheek. I suddenly hugged him while he's stepping back. I have a feeling that he's the one. But I can't be with someone I don't know how I feel. He put a kiss on my hair.

If it would be Arthur, this would never end like this. He would yell and yell at me and then leave the room. And he would expect me to apologize. I take back my word, Charles don't look exactly Arthur.

I slowly step back while my hands around Charles' neck. I look up to him. "Can we watch a movie, together" i asked. He smiled softly and nodded. "Yeah, sure"

We get into my bed slowly. Charles put his arms around me. I start the movie. I feel his eyes on me while watching. He can't stop staring at me.

After movie end, "Arthur talked with me after you" Charles said. I turned to him. "He asked me, if something happend that night. We had an argument. He accused me of using you when you were drunk"

I raised my eyebrows. "Really? That's awful!" i said. He nodded. "I know, he yelled at me for an hour"

I put one of hands on his arm. "Does he believe in you" I asked. "Not until you showed up with Dennis in Oslo" he's face falls. I take off my hand from his arms and put it on his cheek. "Charles, I told you he's just a friend"

"That's not only reason I'm getting upset" he said. I didn't say anything but he saw that my eyes are asking. "Arthur, he won't leave you easily" he said. He held my hand, which was on his cheek.

"I'm quite ready to oppose him" i said. Arthur can't pry into my life. "Really? You ready to defend me?" he said and giggle. "Maybe" i smiled to him. He kissed my hand. "Can i... can i hug you?" he asked. I smiled and nodded. He put his around me again and his hand on my chest.

More Charles and Lily moment! You can vote if you like it. See you in next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 1.5K 14
"You are so goddamn stupid, can't you fucking see?" "... you're right, I am in love with him. I am in love with Charles fucking Leclerc." ___________...
303K 6.1K 61
Florence Bonsee was focused on Wimbledon and her budding tennis career. What she least expected was Charles Leclerc colliding into her life and the i...
20.1K 407 42
Did the love affair, maim you too? Pierre Gasly, Charles Leclerc & Madelyn Gomez
801 6 5
"I'd choose you. In a thousand lifetimes. In a hundred worlds. In any version of reality. I'd find you, and I'd choose you, over and over again." Be...