Twisted Love ➶︎𝔍𝖎𝖐𝖔𝖔𝖐

By gcf_minkook

In which Park Jimin pretends to be his identical twin sister and marries a ruthless mafia leader named Jeon J... More

♡Characters♡
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 14

1.2K 102 11
By gcf_minkook

》Moonlight restaurant

Sunshine beams through the casement windows and lightens up the Moonlight restaurant, adding a sunny & positive vibe to the busy place. The clatter of cutlery, chatter of customers, and the sound of cooking fills the place. Along with the aroma of freshly prepared food permeated the air.

Customers were eating & chatting while some were waiting for their food to be served. Midst of all the hustle and bustle, Jimin & Tae were wearing an apron and serving food made by Han & Lee know to the customers with a smile.

Taehyung stood behind the cash regiester, noting down the order's from a customer, while Jimin made his way to the corner table occupied by a couple waiting for their food to be served. He neatly places the freshly cooked food on the table and bows to the couple before wishing them to enjoy their meal.

The restaurant door opens with a bell chime. Jimin turns toward the door with his intoxicating eye smile plastered on his face, ready to welcome the new customer. Jimin stares at the entrance of the restaurant with wide eyes and mouth agape shocked to see..... his twin sister, Park Minji, and her girlfriend, Soo Soyeon, smiling at him.

Grabbing Soyeon's & Minji's hand, Jimin rushes to the nearest empty table. The three of them sat down facing each other near the casement windows of the restaurant.

"What the hell are you two doing back in Seoul?!" Jimin whispers yells in a hushed tone, giving his twin and her girlfriend a knowing look.

"It's Minji's fault. She's the one who pestered me to bring her here." Soyeon states, accusing Minji without any hesitation.

"Yah! You traitor! How dare you betray me like that! You are sleeping on the couch tonight! Besides, It's not my fault that I missed my family." Minji side eyes Soyeon and lightly slaps her shoulder in a playful way, making the three of them chuckle.

"MINJI!? SOYEON!!?" A deep, loud voice owned by a terrified Taehyung interrupts the trios conversation. Tae cups his mouth with one hand and points at the two women seated near the casement windows with the other.

"OMG!! Jimin!! It's Soyeon and Minji!! What the hell!? Where were you two?! How dare you vanish without any trace for months!!? Do you even know how worried we were??! And oh! Don't even get me started on that Jeon Jungkook!!" Tae bombarded the two with many complaints in one breath, still surprised to see the two familiar faces.

Tae was noting down the orders from customers when he noticed Jimin and two familiar figures from the corner of his eyes. He lets his curiosity get the best of him and makes his way toward the trio to confirm his suspicion. To his immense surprise, it was indeed who he thought they were Park Minji & Soo Soyeon seated with his best friend.

Rolling his eyes at his soulmates' behaviour, Jimin pulls Taehyung down from his hand. He makes him sit next to him and whispers only for the four of them to hear.

"Clam down, Tae! I know they are Soyeon and Minji. I can see them. I'm not blind like someone we know." Jimin huffs, lips stretching into a slight smile and hand unconsciously travelling to carese the moon necklace as the image of the doe-eyed "someone" came to his mind.

"Now, you two love birds tell me what the hell are you doing back in Seoul?! Did something happen at Soyeon's grandparents' place?" Jimin inquires, resting hands on the table and looking at Minji & Soyeon with concerned eyes.

"Jimin! How the heck are you not shocked and angry at these two idiots for disappearing like that? And grandparents' place? How do you know that? Am I missing something?" Tae asks, face filled with confusion.

Jimin lets out a sigh before starting to speak, "There is something I didn't tell you before, Tae. I actually met Soyeon and Minji the day they ran away, and I knew where they were this whole time." Jimin confesses, leaving Tae dumbfounded.

"I'm sorry, WHAT?!" With eye brows rose, mouth agape and eyes widen open, Tae stares at his soulmate as if he saw a ghost. Chuckling at his best friend's reaction, Jimin starts explaining what happened on the day Minji ran away, the day he was told he was getting married to Jeon Jungkook.

》Flashback

The cold night breeze kissed Jimin's face as he was silently making his way back from Tae's house to his house. Jimin was near his house when his sharp eyes caught the silhouettes of two figures and the sound of their footsteps coming closer to him.

Jimin always loved night strolls, especially from Tae's house to his, because at nighttime, no one would be outside. It was always just him, the cold breeze and the peaceful night sky, but tonight it was different.

With high alert and hands clenched into fists ready to fight the unknown two heading toward him, Jimin walked forward but halted once again when he finally recognised the two figures.

"Minji!? Soyeon!? What are you two doing out this late!? What are you doing with a bag? Are you going somewhere?" Jimin interrogated with a strict voice as he tried to get a better look at the two lovers, who were just making their way to Soyeon's car.

"J-Jimin." Minji muttered in a cracked and burst into tears once again. She lifted her head up and looked at Jimin with her glossy eyes. A loud gasp left Jimin's mouth when he saw his twin sisters' teary face from the light of the street lamp.

"Minji? Are you crying? What happened? Did someone hurt you?" Jimin bombarded Minji with questions, seriousness laced in his voice. He pulls his sister into a hug as she keeps on crying without answering Jimin.

Jimin gazes at Soyeon with helpless eyes, signalling her to explain what happened. Soyeon lets out a breathy sigh before disclosing the events that occurred that day. She couldn't help up and let out a few sobs herself while elaborating the occruings further to Jimin.

"I can't e-even imagine how she felt when all this happened. I w-wish *sobs* I was there with her so I could punch that Jeon guy straight in the face. A-after *sobs* what happened, I decided to t-take her to my grandparents' place to keep her safe." Soyeon finishes her explanation and caresses Minji's hair softly, trying to calm her weeping lover.

"You guys don't need to go anywhere. I'll go and deal with Jeon Jungkook! How dare he force my sister to marry him and make her cry!!" Jimin growled angrily. Letting go of his sister, ready to stomp off and find the Jeon guy. He looked murderous, and his eyes glinted with fury.

"N-no don't! *sobs* D-don't do anything st-stupid Park Jimin. I want y-you to p-protect Rosé and our parents. J-just don't do anything stupid. I kn-know you are furious but pretend like y-you didn't know a thing. I d-don't want to go b-back home because I am n-not wel-welcome there after w-what happened today. I wo-would rather be with Soyeon t-than with a family who di-disaproves of my lover." Minji speaks up with a hoarse, cracked voice.

"B-but-" Jimin tried reason but was cut off by Soyeon.

"Minji's right. S-staying at my grandparents' place is the only opportunity we have to save her. I promise I will keep her safe, and I won't let anything happen to her." Soyeon spoke up, wiping her tears away.

"O-okay." Jimin agrees, feeling defeated. He knows his twin sister, and when she has made a decision, no one in the entire world can change it.

"J-Jimin, promise me you will tell me if anything bad ha-happens. Pr-promise me that you will tell me if that Jeon guy does anything to you guys." Minji pleads, looking straight at Jimin's enraged eyes with her lifeless ones.

Jimin slowly nodded, his head agreeing to her absentmindedly. Minji & Soyeon engulf him in a tight hug, knowing this would be the last hug they would share for a long time.

Jimin watched his twin sister & his friend from childhood get into Soyeon's car and drive off. He watched as they drove away, freeing themselves from Mrs. Park's and Mafia's grasp, not knowing that they have unintentionally made Jimin fall into the mafia's hand.

》Flashback end

"After they drive off, I went inside the house. Maybe that's when you & Jen saw me." Jimin concludes, flashing a smile to his best friend, who is staring at him with eyebrows knitted, mouth agape, and nose scrunched up.

"Hold up! Park Jimin, so are you telling me that you pretend like you didn't know anything even when Mr. Park asked you to marry Jeon?!" Tae asks, still trying to comprehend his best friends mind-blowing plan.

"Appa asked you to do what?!!" This time, it's Minji's turn to shout with an astonished face.

"Uh... I am married to Jungkook?" Jimin states, uncertainly sounding as if he's asking a question. He glares at Tae for exposing him to the two women.

Both Minji and Soyeon blink their eyes rapidly with a perplexed face.

"I'm sorry, but WHAT?" Soyeon inquires, finding it hard to believe what Jimin said. Who would have even thought them running away and hiding for a few months would cause Jimin to get married to a mafia?!

"I.. Uh.. I took Minji's place and got married to the mafia leader. Appa asked me to do it I was shocked at that because I wasn't expecting Appa to say something like that. I agreed because we didn't have any other option." Jimin guiltily smiles at the lovers.

"Yah! Park Jimin! Why didn't you tell me this before! You promised to tell me if anything happened! Are you telling me that I got married to Soyeon and went on honeymoon when my baby brother was putting his life at risk by pretending to be me and marrying a mafia?!" Minji gasps, smashing her hand on the table with a loud thud.

She gasps before looking at Jimin with concerned eyes. Turning her protective older sister mode on, she speaks, breathing heavily, "Jiminie, do you know how dangerous that is! What if he found out that you weren't me? He was pretty obsessed with me, as I remember. What if he got to know the truth and hurt you?!"

"Calm down, Minji!" Jimin hisses, shaking his head at his dramatic sister, "I didn't tell you because I didn't want to trouble you, and what do you mean got married? You two married without inviting me to your wedding. And about that prevert idiotic mafia, I don't think he will ever realise I'm not you. He's too dumb. And lastly, don't call me baby brother! We are literally twins." Jimin dismisses his sisters worries nonchalantly.

"But, Jiminie, it's still not safe to deceive a mafia leader." Minji remarks sternly.

"I agree with Minji. One day, if he finds out the truth, what are we going to do Jimin?" Tae nods m, agreeing with Minji. His mind displays the most horrible way the mafia boss would react.

"Yeah, and you can't be married for him forever, you know." Soyeon says, eyes fixated on her brother-in-law.

Jimin's face saddens, lips forming a pout, heart aching for a reason that is still unknown to Jimin, and his necklace dangles from his neck as regret takes over him. Jimin knows one day when the truth comes out Jungkook will leave him or even kill him, but at the moment, the thought of living away from his hubby pains him.

'Why am I sad just by the thought of you leaving me? What is this emotion?'

"I know. Now enough about me, tell me about you guys. You got married and even went on honeymoon!" Jimin exclaims, pushing away the gloomy thoughts to the back of his mind and flashing a smile. A smile that doesn't make his eyes turn into crescents, just a forced smile.

Minji & Soyeon explains what happened with them while Tae & Jimin listens attentively, completely forgetting about the customers and the restaurant. The two best friends will surely get an ear full from Han later for neglecting their work, but for now, he lets them catch up with their friends.

Oblivious to the four deep in the conversation, a blond haired woman passing by Moonlight restaurant with shopping bags in her hand gets astound by the sight of the four of them talking through the casement window. She quickly grabs her phone and clicks a picture of them. She sends the picture to the contact named 'Boss'.

》Jeon Corp building

Jungkook sat on a swivelling chair, going through files in the topest storey of the Jeon Corp building. His phone dings, making him stop his work and check on it, thinking it might be new information about Lee mafia that Suga got from Choi Yeonjun. To his amusement, the message was sent by Lisa, and it was a photo of his his wife with three others.

He observes the image thoroughly. It's a photo of his wife, Taehyung, a guy with an identical face to his wife and a blond woman.

'That woman, I've seen her somewhere, but where... Uh, right! She was with Minji in the club, and also, her photo was in Minji's file. What was her name?'

Jungkook opens his table drawer, shuffling the papers inside, searching for a brown file containing Minji's information. He smiled to himself when he finally found it under the pile of papers. Pulling it out and opening it and flipping the pages, Jungkook tries to find the picture of this blond woman and his wife.

"Ah huh! Here it is!" Jungkook mumbles to himself after finding the pictures of the blond headed woman and Minji.

"So, her name is Soo Soyeon. Wait a minute!" He murmurs, holding file in his hand. The mafia boss starts reading about Soo Soyeon.

According to the file, Soo Soyeon and Minji are best friends who are inseparable. They are always together. Now, that's arguable because Jungkook has only seen the two together once, and that's in the club. After that, he had never seen her.

'Maybe the information was wrong.'

Jungkook then grabs his phone and takes a look at the image once again, this time zooming in and scanning the people's faces.

He gasps as his sharp eyes catch the silver moon necklace, he gifted his wife, dangling from the brown-haired man that looks like a replica of his wife. He then looks at Minji, who is smiling and wearing no necklace.

"Who the fck are you!? And what are you doing wearing my wife's necklace?" Jungkook snarls, piercing holes though the brunette man's head 

What is going on? What is the necklace gifted to Park Minji by Jeon Jungkook doing in a man's neck? How is the mafia's wife so calm about it? Jungkook's mind fills with burning questions, and he swears that he will find the answers.

Will the most powerful & dangerous mafia in Korea be smart enough to figure out the truth that his wife is hiding?

♡♡♡

Hey, lovelies!

I'm sorry for the late updates, but as I said, I will be updating a little slowly.

Did you guys hear about all BTS memebers renewing their contracts? I'm so happy to hear that!

BTS FOREVER & ARMY FOREVER💜

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Share your thoughts with me.

Please vote & comment

-AV-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.8K 38
What is going to happen when cute innocent jungkook is going to have two boyfriends....who are twins.... Will jungkook accept to be boyfriend with on...
75.4K 6.6K 43
"He was brought here about a week ago." She said. "Did he really kill his twin brother?" He enquired. "That's what they said." She replied..... Be...
467K 26.2K 39
"ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ ᴍʏ sᴀᴠɪᴏᴜʀ?" ~ Jeon Jungkook is a handsome bachleor. Managing his fathers bussiness and living his life. But everyone knows being the so...
12.4K 1.2K 24
In the captivating world of 'Dangerous Desires' Alpha Jeon Jungkook, the charming Mafia Leader and a CEO navigates love, power and danger with a soft...