ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ~ ᴍ.ʀ

By MultiFandomSimp34567

𝓖𝓾𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓲𝓪𝓷 - 𝓪 𝓭𝓮𝓯𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻, 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻, 𝓸𝓻 𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓮𝓻. "ᴍᴀᴛᴛʜᴇᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰ-."... More

𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷.
𝟏.𝟏
𝟏.𝟐
𝟏.𝟑
𝟏.𝟒
𝟏.𝟓
𝟏.𝟔.

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮.

58 6 3
By MultiFandomSimp34567

Hi Everyone,

Okay so I'm changing the plot of  this story. Originally was gonna start in Order of Phoenix but now it is starting in Goblet Of  Fire. I plan to write this book in Parts/Acts so just bare with me. Right now i am in the planning phase for this book as i wanna try to post as much as i can all at once like a proper book. I've got a general plot planned out already at least for the First Act and i will start writing as soon as i have everything figured out. I want this book to be great. I'm tired of just thinking of the story as i go, This time i want to have a set story that i'm trying to tell and i think i finally have that. I promise its gonna be amazing. 

                                                                                                -Alex

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 5.4K 68
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
165K 7.6K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
117K 6.4K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ━━ love island usa 2024, s6 ━━ kordell beckham x oc
124K 7.3K 90
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...