SECRETS & REGRETS

By PLK_ARMY

Kim Yoongi, Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook.... all three are brothers. Yoongi loves both his brothers. Yoongi... More

Introduction & Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Season 2 OUT!!!

Chapter 5

3.5K 125 6
By PLK_ARMY

After some time, with Taehyung at the University

Jimin and Tae are walking in the university's corridor going for their next lecture. "Jimin-ah, you know what, something have happened at hyung's office. He was in his office the whole night and he was so pissed in the morning. He even warned Jungkook not to do anything wrong", Tae said to Jimin feeling a little stressed.

"What exactly happened Tae? Why was he pissed off?", asked Jimin. "I don't know. You think hyung will discuss about his work with me", scoffed Taehyung.

"If you don't know anything, then why are you stressing over it. Just chill bro", said Jimin.

"I am stressed about Jungkook. I hope he don't do anything stupid which results in pissing off hyung more. I don't think I will be able to save him this time. Hyung clearly said he will not leave him", Tae said releasing a deep breathe.

"Just relax Tae. Don't think too much. Jungkook is not that much irresponsible", Jimin said patting Tae's back lightly.

"Huhh! You don't know him. I don't know how he is capable of creating troubles always. He must have some unique talent for that", scoffed Taehyung.

"Fine fine, lets go to our class now. Its about to start", Jimin said dragging Tae towards their class.

Time skips, lunch break, Jungkook's college

Jungkook and Eunwoo are sitting in the cafeteria eating something. Just then Kai came there with his friends and sit on the chair in front of them. "What do you want now? Just go away before I do----", Jungkook said but cut-off by Kai who said, "You speak a little too much. Just shut up, I am not talking to you"

"You bastard", Jungkook said angrily. Kai just ignored him and said to Eunwoo, "Eunwoo, do you know where is your precious locket?" Eunwoo got confused and checked his bag thoroughly but couldn't find his locket in his bag. He looked at Kai smirking.

He pulled out Eunwoo's locket out of his pocket and swing it in front of him. Eunwoo tried to grab it but Kai didn't let him take it back. Eunwoo's eyes gets teary and he requested Kai, "Please Kai, please give me this locket back, please. If you want you can take anything else but please give it back to me, please."

Jungkook became angry and slammed the table and grabbed Kai's shirt collar. All the other students present in the cafeteria were looking at them. "I don't think I can give you this locket back if he is going to behave like this", Kai said smirking looking at Eunwoo.

"Jungkook, please leave him", Eunwoo said and Jungkook left his collar slowly. Kai went towards Eunwoo and stood in front of him crossing his arms. "So, if you want your locket back, ask your dear friend to kneel down in front of me and apologize to me for his morning behaviour", Kai said pointing at Jungkook.

Eunwoo has tears in his eyes. "Please Kai, I beg you please give my locket bac----", Eunwoo again started pleading to Kai but cut off by Jungkook's voice.

"Kai, I am sorry for my behaviour this morning. Please give his locket back", Jungkook said kneeling down. Kai and Eunwoo looked towards Jungkook and saw him kneeling. Eunwoo is now crying silently.

Kai was shocked and thought, "He kneeled down in front of me so easily. He cares for his friends. I thought he is just full of himself." Kai's friends started laughing pulling him out of his thoughts. All the other students in the cafeteria started gossiping with each other.

"Shut up guys!", Kai said to his friends. He then approached Jungkook and looked down at him and said, "I didn't heard what you said. Can you please repeat." Jungkook took a deep breathe and spoke," I am really sorry Kai for my behaviour. I will not mess with you again. Please give Eunwoo his locket back."

"Awww, you are really begging in front of me for this locket. I wonder why is it so important", asked Kai with curiosity. "Please Kai, give it back. You get what you wanted. I am kneeling in front of you and apologized to you. Please give it back", said Jungkook looking at Kai.

"But I don't want to give it back unless you promise me to leave playing basketball", Kai said trying to provoke Jungkook.

Eunwoo's eyes widened listening to Kai and he said loudly, "Jungkook is not going to listen to you now. Its enough. He will continue to play basketball. You are such an assho----" but got cut-off by Jungkook.

"Okay, If you want this, I will not play again but give this locket back to him", said Jungkook looking down still kneeling on the floor. Before Kai could say anything, Eunwoo said, "Are you out of your mind Jungkook? What are you saying! Basketball is your life. Don't listen to this jer---."

"And that locket is your life. It is important for you, we both know it. Now just shut your mouth and let me talk", Jungkook said in a little loud voice.

"Stop this drama both of you and Jungkook, listen to me very carefully if you want this locket back", Kai spoke. Jungkook looked at Kai and he again spoke,"Just come with your car at the outer area of the city after college. If you manage to defeat me in the car race, then I will give this locket back to you and if I win, I will think about returning this locket back but you will have to stop playing basketball. Understood?"

Jungkook nodded and Kai left the cafeteria with his friends following him. Jungkook get up from the floor and looked at Eunwoo, he was crying. "Yahh! Stop crying. You know you look very disgusting while crying," Jungkook said in a playful manner trying to make him feel light. Eunwoo come and hugged Jungkook tightly.

"Don't worry we will get your locket back", Jungkook said while hugging Eunwoo. "T-thank You Jungkook", Eunwoo said while sobbing.

Jungkook pulled him apart from the hug and said dramatically ,"Are you fine? You are saying thank you to me. Wait wait wait. Where is my phone? Let me record this precious moment of my life." Eunwoo laughed a little. Then they both left the cafeteria to attend there remaining classes.

Time skips again, 3 p.m, college ended

After college ended, Jungkook and Eunwoo sat in Jungkook's car and left for the outer area of city. They reached there after some time and saw Kai and his friends already there.

They both came out of the car and Kai said, "You remember what I said to you in the lunch break." Jungkook nodded. "So this is the race route", Kai said handling a map to Jungkook. Jungkook took it and memorised the route. "So lets go to the starting line", said Kai to Jungkook.

Kai turned around to go to his car but he heard Jungkook saying, "Show me the locket first." Kai pulled out the locket from his jacket and showed it to Jungkook. "Okay lets go", Jungkook said. They both sat in their cars and reached at the starting point.

Soon the race starts. Kai was ahead of Jungkook and Jungkook was a bit behind of him. They both stepped on the accelerator and sped up. Then suddenly Kai started slowing down his speed and soon Jungkook was ahead of him. Then suddenly a dangerous turn came on the road. Jungkook stepped on the break immediately but due to the high speed, Jungkook was not able to handle his car. His car drifted and made circles on the road. Then his car stopped at the edge of the road. Jungkook breathed heavily.

Meanwhile, Kai was able to cross that turn very easily. Jungkook again stepped on the accelerator and continued the race. Now, Kai was much ahead of Jungkook and Jungkook was not able to see his car anymore. Jungkook was driving on full speed. Suddenly his car lost balance and go off the road and hit a big tree.

His car got poorly damaged but luckily nothing happened to Jungkook. He came out of the car. As soon as he came out of the car, some big rocks fell down on the car from the tree. Jungkook flinched hard due to the loud noise. He is very scared. His car is now totally damaged and can catch fire anytime soon. He saw Eunwoo running towards him. "Are you fine?", Eunwoo asked worridly. "Yes ,I am fine but not my car. I am sure today hyung will kill me. What should I do now? I am gone today. Eunwoo prepare for my funeral", said Jungkook.

Eunwoo hitted him on his arm tightly and said, "Are you insane? Are you in a mood to joke right now? Something could have happened to you."

"I am not joking. It would have been better if I had got some injuries. Then Tae hyung might have not said anything to me but now, i don't know what will he do after seeing the car in this condition. He will kill me for sure", Jungkook said getting panicked.

On the other hand, Kai completed his race and get out of his car. He frowned not seeing Jungkook's car anywhere. "Jungkook didn't reach here yet?", he asked one of his friends. "He will never be able to reach here", his friend said while laughing.

"What do you mean?", Kai asked getting confused. "We have placed iron nails on the track. His car must have broken down", his friend replied.

"What! But there was nothing on the road when I was coming he---", said Kai getting confused. "We gave him a different route map", one of his friends said proudly.

"Are you insane? Huh? Who told you to do that? What if something happens to Jungkook. We will go to jail", Kai stated. His friends are scared now. "I am going to check on him", said Kai and left from there.

Soon Kai reached near Jungkook's car and his eyes widened seeing the car's condition. He went near the car but couldn't find Jungkook. "Where is he?", mumbled Kai. Then his eyes fell on two figures standing a bit away from the car. He went near them and saw them bickering.

"Are you fine Jungkook?",asked Kai with worry. Jungkook immediately gripped Kai's collar and said, "You planned all this right?"

"No, I didn't even know about this. I have not done anything. My friends did it without telling me", said Kai. "Liar", Jungkook shouted and started punching Kai. Eunwoo pulled away Jungkook from Kai and said, "He is telling the truth. His friends told me about everything. Thats why I came here running."

Jungkook stopped after listening to Eunwoo. "I am sorry Jungkook. I had no idea that they will do something like this", said Kai. Jungkook rolled his eyes at him. Kai again spoke, "If you want, I can drop you both at your homes. Its already around 6 p.m., its pretty late and you car has also broken down."

Jungkook clenched his fist tightly and said, "Just give the locket back and get lost from here. We don't need your help. We can manage."

Kai looked down feeling guilty and pulled out the locket from his jacket and gave the locket back to Eunwoo.

Eunwoo looked at the locket and smiled a little. He opened the locket and looked at the only picture of his mom he have.

Eunwoo looked at Jungkook and passed a smile to him. Jungkook also smiled at him.

"Now leave from here", Jungkook said to Kai. Kai left from there leaving two of them alone.

Hey guys, I am glad that you all are liking my story. Keep supporting me please. Stay tuned!

Coming chapters are going to be more interesting.

Please like and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 2.8K 28
𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 { 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐮𝐤 & 𝐕𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 } 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧...
55.8K 2.6K 20
" 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 ? " "𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐-𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒉𝒚-𝒉...
18.5K 803 18
Just Min Yoongi 'the Nerd' living with his bad boy Mafia Brothers.. Includes #only brotherly relation #depressed #abuse #fluff #major character death
42.1K 1.7K 16
This is story of triplets Kim V, Kim Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Where two is strict and one is bratty It is full of fluff, brotherhood and punishment ...