Four sides in a triangle ~ Di...

Por claudiarearose

Kayleigh James ditched her mum to get away from Candor. When she took her aptitude test, she wasn't surprised... Mais

Before you read..
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4

Chapter 3

26 2 0
Por claudiarearose

The most uncomfortable sleep ever. The so called 'mattress' was made from what felt like wood, one thin pillow and a tiny blanket that radiates zero heat. We all wake up to banging and rattling. It was Eric.

"Get up amateurs. We start today."

He's hitting the metal panel and the cross wired railing, he's standing at the top of the stairs waiting for one of us to get up.

"I said move it!" He growls.

Most people start getting up, makes him smirk. He loves the feeling of being in control and people doing whatever he says. He feels powerful. He devours power.

We make eye contact before he turns around and walks away.

I try my best to get up and ready with another 30 odd people trying to do the same. It's awkward to say the least.

"How you sleep?" Christina pops up behind me as I'm doing my teeth.

I spit the toothpaste out my mouth and rinse my mouth out with tap water.

"Shit. What 'bout you?" I answer.

"Eh, worse then most people by the looks of it."

She looks around and see's all the boys doing press ups, sit ups, pull ups on the bunks. You name it there doing it.

I roll my eyes and bop my head to the left telling her to 'come on.'

I walk past some of them and kick the one doing push ups out of my way, and he falls face down on his face.

I laugh.

"Try hard" I say to him.

I hear Christina still laughing as we walk up the stairs, I walk face down watching my step as we walk up the stairs. The steps are at different height, easy to fall upon. As we get to the top I look up as I see a shadow next to mine.

I'm facing four. He's giving me a look again, I knew he just watched what happened but why bitch stare me for it. I left school to get away from that stare.

"Go get the others." Four commands.

I don't say anything I just stand there not even looking at him, in fact I'm making myself look at something in the distance so I look occupied.

"I will!" Christina bounces up and goes downstairs to gather our group.

Why is she sucking up to him?

"I asked you that Kay."

Why does everyone think they get to call me Kay?

I look away from my 'distraction' to look at him staring at me, I feel I should've spent longer doing my hair and fixing myself up he's looking at me that much.

"I know." I answer bitchily.

He smirks and lets out a little humph.

"Your being stubborn about yesterday. Cant take criticism can you not?"

"If I couldn't take criticism I wouldn't of listened to your advice." I bite back.

He moves closer to me.

4ft away from each other.

"And look how much better it was."

He's right, it was better but I'm not giving him the satisfaction.

"It was already good." I say looking away back at what I was looking at.

"Kay."

I look back at him and he's moved closer to me

3ft away from each other.

"Whether you think your always right or not."

2ft away from each other.

"I'm going to tell you when your wrong."

1ft away from each other.

"And your going to accept it, okay?"

I can feel his warm minty breath on me as he looks down and I look up too him. I open my mouth to say something but Christina comes with about 6 boys behind her.

"Got them." She say smiling.

I turn around first then half a second later he does and starts walking off so we all follow behind him like sheep's.

Christina drags my right arm and pinches it.

"What was that about?" She smirks.

"No idea." I blush and smile back.

We follow Four till he stops right where we were yesterday, the training ground, where the ring is. We waited and all chatted among ourselves apart from Four, Christina was blabbering to me about something but honestly I wasn't listening. I was watching Four flip the remote in his hands watching the door.

"Were here!" Someone shouts excitedly. We can see their figure throw their hands up as they burst through the door.

Its Eric but his group has doubled since last time, instead of having un ratio amount of girls he now has the same amount of boys to equal it out.

He jogs over as his team speeds walk to catch up, Eric lifts the ropes and climbs under to get into the ring, in the middle of all us.

"Welcome guys.." He rubs his hands together and does a mischievous laugh. It was sexy though, I wont lie

"So the 'groups' your in now, fuck them, pretend they never existed when your here. They're just to train with. When your here with all us, you're by yourself.

Remember that.

Your up against everyone, so the friends your with.." He slices his hand across his throat. Making a clicking noise in his throat and lifting one side of his lip up.

"Done." He finishes off saying.

I look over at four and hes staring at me again, but we both look away back at Eric together.

"So who wants to go first? He grins.

Everyone looks around confused. He hasn't told us what were doing.

"Come on! Its not scary... Okay fine, We'll choose"

He looks at Four.

"Four, do me the honours of choosing someone from your group?" He proudly says.

What happened to 'fuck the groups' ?

Four looks at me. Then back to the boys that have formed a little semi circle together. Then back at me.

"Kayleigh." He says.

Oh for fuck sake.

I look at him with the 'what the fuck' look and he motions for me to go to him.

I walk over. Everyone's watching.

Eric starts talking, his back to us, he's talking too his group.

"Honoured you picked me to go first." I say sarcastically leaning against the ropes and tying my hair up.

"You know you'll be fine, thats why I chose you." He says.

I bend down to untie my shoe laces still talking to him.

"What makes you think I'm some cocky bitch? First saying I cant take criticism now your saying I know I'll be fine."

He doesnt say anything back.

I look up at him from below.

"Go on. prove me wrong then."

I get up from off the floor kicking my shoes off.

"What?" I question.

"If you think you'll loose then you may as well just loose."

He says looking directly at me.

"I'm not letting anyone win." I say without hesitation.

"Exactly."

I turn around to get up into the ring but I stop when he says.

"Hey"

I look back and he tucks that one strand of hair that didn't make it into the ponytail.

"If I wanted too embarrass someone I would've picked someone I know will loose."

I don't smile nor do I say anything back. I just nod. He knows how badly I care about my reputation.

I grab the ropes and lift myself up onto the platform and climb under to get to the centre of the ring.

The girl Eric chooses gets in the ring, she's around 5'6 so 2 inches taller then me, thats easy enough. She's extremely lanky though, like a twig, I could snap her easily.

I look to my left and Fours watching me and nods, giving me the confirmation I need.

"Rules for these rounds.." Eric loudly says.

"To win you have to make the other unconscious or back down." He stands in the middle of us and turns to look at me.

"You ready?" He asks, and asks me only.

I nod.

"Don't mess up her pretty face Angela." Eric says and smirks.

I try hard not to smile but watching him walk off I cant help but blush, he walks off the side Fours on. Thats when I see Four watching, if I dare say, he looks jealous.

"Fight Ladies! Eric says.

And before I can either turn around shes throwing a punch at me. Slow enough for me to dodge, it seemed strong-ish but that don't mean shit.

I whack her with an uppercut in the chin with 10x as much power as she tried to punch me and she falls onto the floor.

Everyone starts making comments, some going "Nahh" some going "Ooo" and there was a couple of "What the fuck"'s which encouraged me to impress them more.

As bad as I feel, I get on top of her and start punching her till shes out.

I know it was bad, I probably put her through enough pain already, uppercutting someones chin like that does hurt, but the aim of the challenge is too fight till one gives up.

Well I didn't give her a chance to give up.

I was punching her relentlessly for a good minute till Eric picked me up off her. I left hooked her then right hooked her repeat. her whole face was bloody, I was covered in blood, from her, I think.

"Fucking hell." Eric says and spins me around to look at him.

"Who are you?" He says.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
666K 40.8K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
259K 8.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...