scourge (On-hold)

By khadyjatt_Faransa

Destiny and Fate are two words Malik don't believe in, he believe focus and target are what give you whatever... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62

46

163 18 1
By khadyjatt_Faransa

AN AUTAN MAMA BOOKS COLLECTION 📕📚📖
Written by: khadyjatt

SCOURGE

CHAPTER 46

Coming down the stairs a yawn escape her mouth and she sigh, she's just waking up from sleep which she started after having a very hot shower, after that torture the previous night got water seems to be the best option for her, although she was awaken about 2hours ago that she would be going to airport but she do made her mind up, she ain't going no way perhaps he would pull her out of them is house, stack her in the and then throw her in the plane if not she is going no where, she peek from the stairs and the quietnsss is a sign the refurnishing of Malik side has been done, she still have her towel wrapped around her body, she was too exhausted to even put on some clothes and right now she need to eat some because  she is hungry.
She jogged down the stairs and froze when her eyes locked with his.

She know by mere glance that she's in trouble somehow she already mastered the looks of his eyes and when he's furious his eyes seems to darken.

She took a step back it's kinda a reflex thing that she's even unaware she did and Malik launched at her she autonomously turn to run but trip on her steps, he grab her by the leg and she shut her eyes knowing fully well what's he's about doing, dragging her with utmost force without a care down the stairs.

Her entire body was on fire, she was just managing to be okay and right now, the pain just triples, the wounds from the nails on her legs now bleeding non-stop, she grizzle and tiredly lift herself up to sitting position and a loud slap landed on her cheek sending her head to the side, she could barely see there's something about malik slapped that she can't really explain, he'd just zapped her out.

From her hazy vision she could see Malik squating in her front, her lift her jaw with the tip of his index finger.

"Next time before you make yourself look stupid to the point anyone speak to me about you, let the person make sure he takes you out of this place."he say and tossed her head away before standing up.

"I told you,
Stay away from me you refused,
I said leave you refused you then went ahead and bring this stupid idea of 80days and now leave me the fuck alone you say no,
Well In that case,
Welcome to your hell home."he say and left.

She sat there for a very long time until she feel she's ok before she stand up, she went to the kitchen and get the first Aid, she attain to her wounds and clean the the bloody floor before heading back to her bedroom, all appetite she once have lost,
there has to be something she can do, she thought about her dad and she didn't cry she just wished he is here with her, or perhaps her brother is okay now, she spoke with fu'as yesterday and he told her he went to visit him in the hospital nothing serious but he would have another surgery today, she stayed th entire day indoor somehow she find herself so moody and worried at same time, she cried and even smile at some of the good memories with Malik.

***************************
Dropping the phone on the bed he scan the new furnished bedroom, everyth is placed into perfection just as he order, his phone start ringing again and he look at the screen, his junior brother probably want to fed him the information to, he wonder why they won't just call her directly to tell her,
Her brother is dead then so be it, a lot have died before him and many more would after him so how is that his problem, there's no way his parent are expecting him to leave what he's doing to take the next flight to Jordan just because falak's brother has passed away, what's the point of going when he would be buried, he's dead she's never gonna see him he's going no where she can grief wherever she is, he changed into a black sweatpants and a sleeveless zipper up hoodie, the gym seems like a good idea at the moment or perhaps the pool, still deliberating he exit his side and take the back door route that lead to the gym and swimming pool.

Aside hunger she just doesn't seems to ok, her mood so wack and her mind jumpy, Malik's mum called earlier she said to check on her, she also spoke with Malik dad and fu'ad to, she wonder where Malik derived his own personality from his family are the most nicest people falak have known, he's so hard and rigid let's not talk about his Dark attitude,
she decide to head down to find something to eat, nothing serious though maybe some snacks then flush it down with yoghurt or apple juice.

The house is so quiet, her faint steps echoing around the place, she wonder if Malik is out she limp to the kitchen and open the fridge when her eyes caught the figure from the kitchen window, she remove the yoghurt and grab the glass cup before walking to the kitchen island where she could see a clear view of him, curiously she furrow her brow,
He paints?
She ask herself curiously and walk to the window so she could get a better view, the easel stand perfectly and the palette was place perfectly on it as his hand work the magic, she would love to see what malik is doing, she find it difficult to even believe he could draw, she thoughts artist are always full of life and colours would be there thing, she walk back to the island and grab the cup of yoghurt before walking back to the window but he's gone, she furrow her brow and lift her legs up trying to get more view of the pool side and the footstep around the kitchen makes her to turn abruptly.

"It's a very disgusting habit to spy on people."he say and open th fridge, he remove a case of water and falak maintained her position by the window.

"Your brother didn't make it during the surgery,
He died."he say it's almost like him passing a casual information, he looks impassive as he drink the water.

"What?"falak say confused because the way malik says it is hard for anyone to actually believe he's passing a grieving news to someone that loss a family member.

He look up at her and didn't say a word if there's anything he hates is repeating himself and falak makes him do that a lot, he wonder if she do that on purpose or it's actually her hearing is poor.

"My brother died?
When ?
But I just spoke with fu, ad and even mum, with dad to."she say blinking her eyes letting the watery acidic roll down her cheek.

Unbothered malik grab 3 dates from the fridge and walk to the sink, he turn on the faucet and wash them before exciting the kitchen as falak breakdown and head upstairs to call his mum to confirm the information.

Malik walk back to the pool side and took his painting equipment with him to the gallery, they are the few things he doesn't appreciate people meddling with, matter of fact malik hates when people tempered with his stuffs and getting his stuff misplaced is one the most hateful thing, he's coordinated and like his things to be coordinated to.
He ignore the ringing of his phone knowing very well his mum would want to convince him to come with falak to Jordan something he's not doing, he is certainly not taking a long flight for something meaningless, she doesn't have anyone there so he sees no reason of her leaving more over he paid for flight for her to leave she refused so she would stay and deal with whatever loss here.

*********************************
FALAK

for the past 7days I've grief my brother's dead alone, even miles away malik's parent show there concern, they said I should perhaps come home for some time but I decline mostly because I was certain malik would never agreed especially after I refused to leave the previous day.
He's barely home or so I thought because I spend 95% of my days indoor the remain 5 I used them to go get something to eat, I can't help but think about my dad's dead malik was there for me 24/7 how ironic can this life be, I can't really remember when last i set my eyes on him perhaps he traveled.

I put on the maxi pink zipper up and exit the bedroom, I walk down the stairs at same time the front door pull open, Lily walk in her pregnancy have passed it's EDD even when her husband suggested if they should go and remove the baby she decline, the ultrasound shows the baby is very much healthy and active, fu'ad follows alongside his bestfriend salim, Mardiya and lastly ummi.

"Welcome."I say with a forceful smile as lily give me a pitiful look.

"Aunty falak how are you holding up?"fu'ad ask I wonder when he got here.

"I arrived this morning I came the place was quiet so I figured you are sleeping since ya Malik isn't around."he say and I nod making a mental note to inquired where he went to.

We exchanged brief pleasantries with fu'ad and saalim they say there condolences to me and left me with the girls.

"Falak,
God I'm so sorry about your brother i wasn't in the country just got back yesterday ummi was telling me,
May his soul rest in jannatul firdaus."Mardiya say and I just nod.

Honestly I don't know what hurt anymore, at the moment a lot is going on and I can't really figure out what hurt more, Malik, my brother's dead or missing my dad.

"You have really loss weight."Lily say giving this observant look and I shrug.

The conversation start to flows and I'm disinterested in it so I just stay quiet after about 3hours Mardiya and ummi left leaving me with lily who looks really sleepy.

"You should lay down."I say staring worriedly at her with this giant bumps.

"No,
I'm fine, so how are you holding up?"she Ask and I release a heavy breathe.

"I'm fine not good."I say and she nod.

"I think by now you should leave and face reality falak, are you going to continue like this?she ask and I stay quiet.

"What kind of a marriage is this when you are always sad, falak I care about you and if you aren't going to do something I won't sit and fold my hand and watch you suffering like this, if something happened to you I will never forgive myself, I'm reporting Malik to his dad."she say and I look up at her abruptly.

"No you won't,
Lily I appreciate your effort but I don't want Malik to be angry, we will sort our differences."

"When?
After he kills you?
Goodness falak have you stare at yourself in the mirror?
Have you ask yourself for once what is wrong with you?
Anyone that sees you knows you are not happy."Lily say and i chuckle.

"Lily you are overreacting,
I'm happy okay."I try to assure her.

The door open gaining both our attention and Ahmad and mubeen walk in.

"Hey baby."he say and stand behind his wife kissing her forehead.

"Falak how are you grieving?"he ask with a weak smile and I nod standing up wondering were malik is, mubeen is on a phone call in the dinning area I walk pass him and he nod at me, I enter the kitchen and spot the figure standing on their terrace around the kitchen, he's wearing a black combat trouser and black Nike sneakers, the black hoodie around him cover his face as he remove the cigarette from his mouth making my heart to drop.

Does malik smoke? I thought, he wouldn't ofcrse malik is very responsible regardless, his phone rings and he remove it from his pocket and push of the hoodie off his head making me to sigh in relief, he turn and our eyes meet making me to quickly turn to the fridge.

A hand touch me on the shoulder and I jump frightened making the bottle to fall from my hand.

"It's just me."Lily say as I turn, an unfamiliar lady looking at me weirdly.

"This is Amira mubeen wife."she say and I smile at the lady.

"So I was thinking may be we cook something?"Lily say opening the fridge inspecting the items.

"Was thinking Maqluba?"I ask and lily shake her head.

"Rice and veggies, your husband won't even eat it."Lily say and I furrow my brow.

"Sayadieh?"I ask and she was huff.

"Spicies and fishes not your husband thing?"Amira say and I look between the two ladies.

"What exactly does he eats?
I barely sees him eating anything aside Water, dates and sometimes tamarind warm water."Falak say and lily laugh.

"Let me tell you the little I know about your husband,
Ya Malik in his middle 30's love black, hates people and noise, bossy and arrogant at same time easy going at times when he likes you ofcrse, Love to give, never boastful and certainly doesn't brag." Lily say and I nod impressively because seems to me they are describing a completely different malik perhaps not my husband.

"Filthy rich, love classy stuffs but sometimes goes with the simple but never cheap and always opted for the best." Amira add and I just stare at them.

"Has a strong allergy for garlic, peas and nuts, he hates meat and fish but definitely not a vegetarian,
Never feed him sugary and spicy food."

"His food must be 0% salt free and not by any chance should you put seasonings in his food."

"Hate veggies and don't eat swallow if its a most then make sure wheat and don't be offended if he eats just 2 bites because the highest he eat anything is 5 spoons."

"Love neat environment and never you dare touch his things without his permission."

"Extremely allergic to dust and love his environment cold like the Antarctic."

"Not on any social media including WhatsApp and enjoy the company of absolutely no one except himself."

My eyes just keep switching between the two ladies as they make no ending list of do's and don't of my husband.

"Maybe I should jot it down."I say and they chuckle making me to smile.

"What about kids?
Did he like kids?"I ask and they exchange a certain. Look.

"There is no evidence wether he likes or hate kids but he do own a foundation that support children with heart disease and other sickness like cancer."Lily say and I nod.

"So what are we cooking?"I ask as the unfamiliar man enter kitchen.

"Rashid,
The handsome rashid Albany."Amira say and they chuckle.

He is indeed handsome but nothing compared to my husband ofcrse and I've never seen a man with so much brows until today.

"Babe let's go."mubeen say entering the kitchen and Amira frown.

"But you said we are having dinner here?"she say with a pout as I glance at mubeen who have a stolid look on his face, makes me wonder what hell Amira is going through in her own marriage or perhaps I'm just paranoid she looks happy and easy going.

He answer his ringing phone and exit the kitchen making Amira to go back to cutting carrots.

"Rashid when are you leaving?"Lily ask and he shrug.

"Tomorrow evening,
There's not much to live for here."he say and lily I'm in response.

"Are you leaving Abdul with his grandparent?"she ask as they both give him a worried look.

"I want to but I can't, he's like the only thing that remind me of Her, she was there daughter but she's my wife, I can't I'm going with him."he say and the place fall silence.

"May Allah swt grant her Ja...........

"What the hell is wrong with you I say let's go."mubeen storm inside the kitchen as Amira hiss and grab her veil.

"I didn't make you angry so stop venting your frustration on me."she grumble as lily nudge her.

"What did you say?"he say walking to were she's standing as Rashid quickly stopped him squaring him.

"Rubbish."he spat and exit the kitchen angrily with Rashid tailing behind him Making the place to fall silence.

Amira wipe her tears with the back of her hand and I gulp down the saliva in my mouth glancing at her.

"Sorry Amira."Lily say and she hiss.

"What nonsense always he got angry out and come vent it on me, why can't he face who ever is responsible for his soggy mood and deal with them,
Amira is his trash to pour his anger."Amira ranted as lily continue saying encouraging words to her, perhaps everyone have there own battle, this marriage thing is not for the weak,
About an hour or so mubeen walk inside the kitchen, lily and I were arranging the bowl while Amira was by the faucet washing the watermelon he went to meet her, she turn and slap him.

"I'm sorry, lily please beg her for me."he say smiling as lily raised her hands.

"Count me out."she say and he turn to me making me to look back to what I'm doing.

"Falak even you?"he say making me to smile as lily hand me the bowl, we exit the kitchen leaving mubeen apologizing to his wife, people are loving there wife's I don't know what's stopping my own husband from doing same.

***************************
MALIK

I hate noise and company,I hate it so badly when I'm alone and people would come trying to start conversation for what? If I want to socialize and have conversation I would go were that happened, right now laying on my bed and Ahmad sitting here speaking about stuffs that I don't give a fuck is something I hate.

"And she died."he say randomly telling me about a dead person.

"Can you leave so I would be alone."I say and he shake his head standing up.

"You are no fun."he say with a chuckle and leave the bedroom making me to sigh in relief.

I grab the capsule by the bed and shake it on my palms 2 fall out of it, I shake it and groan before throwing it, throwing the 2 inside my mouth just in time the bedroom door open again, this time it's falak.

"Y......

"What part of stay out of my sight you don't understand,
do you want me to cast it on you my forehead?"I ask and she stare at me.

"Sorry,
The food is ready an.......

"Shut up!
You are so persistent,
Get out,
stupid piece of art work like you."I say irritated and she left.

Very shameless girl with no self esteem, so persistent and very gutsy, always have something to say.

I come down from the bed not because I want to and certainly not because I want to eat whatever garbage she prepared.

I exit my bedroom , from the glass door I could see them and as I slide the door open There chattering and conversation is what is echoing around the house, table manners is zero in this place and I can only start to imagine the amount of germs dripping from there mouth.

The only available chair is the one next to falak so I sat uninterested and certainly not going to pretend to be excited about food.

"Here is yours king Malik."Lily say dropping the plate of white rice with carrot sauce, the presentation isn't bad I guess that's because lily was in the kitchen I doubt falak can pull off 2 neat dishes.

"Malik have you seen the house?"Rashid ask and I glance at him but didn't say a word as I take the first spoon of the rice,

3spoons and I start feeling nauseous so I stop myself, I grab the case of water and leave the dinning table to my bedroom, I hate lousy environment.

****************************
2days after Lily's visit falak is sitting in the parlor going through some of her school stuffs, tomorrow is Monday and unfortunately she's resuming who make education necessary certainly has done more harm than good to the world, satisfied by everything been in order she grab the green backpack fu'ad got her she arrange her stuffs neatly and stand up when the front door open.

Malik head to his side and she sigh with a low hiss out of frustration making him to stop dead on his track.

"Did you just hiss at me?"he ask turning to face her as she stare at him.

"I didn't hiss at you malik."she say sincerely because by Allah she's in no mood for Malik aggression this night.

"Ohh you got mouth now?
Right?he ask walking to where she's standing and she didn't budge not because she don't want to because there's no point running when Malik would still lay hands on her.

"Don't hit me Ma..........

A hard slap sent her falling to the ground, a painful groan breaking from her lips as she wipe the red liquid from her nose.
She was certain her right ear was impaired and she could feel the metallic taste in her mouth.

He crouched before here and grab her cheek forcing her head up.

"You are pathetic,
Repeat after me."he say squashing her jaw hard.

"Say it."he say as she stare him the eyes.

"You are pathetic."she say and a hard slap land on her cheek as he tossed her head away.

"Say it, I hate repeating myself."he say as she try to sit upright and without a care of the heavy combat boot on his legs he crushed her left hand making her to scream.

"I am pathetic!"she scream hoping he would stop but he make sure to fracture 3 of the fingers as she hears the cracking she used all her strength to grab him by the leg and bite him making him to kicked her off him with his knee making her to crumble on the floor.

Without a care of the bloody mess in the parlor wether or not she's alone breathing he head to his apartment satisfied by however he treated her.

The next day he dressed up and left for work,
He was at work when the driver called him and told him the news, falak collect the car keys and drove away, at first he doesn't care but when evening came by and he came home falak isn't there he was certain there's gonna be a problem especially when his mum called his junior brother to go pick her from the airport.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 4.9K 39
The first time she saw him was at her sisters wedding and she couldn't stop thinking about him. Now she is madly in love with him. But will he love h...
51.1K 3.6K 61
She has been in love with him for as long as she can remember. She was madly head over heels for him. When she was bound to him, things don't go as s...
46K 7.6K 58
#1 Afrikaans 18/10/2021 #1 abuja 18/10/2021 #1 saif 18.10/2021 #2 groomsmen 18/10/2021 #5 arewa 18/10/2021 #8 kano 18/10/2021 "You haven't known me m...
2.5M 116K 66
"What happened to you?" I asked and she looked away from me. "No... nothing" she stuttered I can tell she was crying. "You were crying?" I asked more...