Gwen x Miles

By macbook2021

-Miles x Gwen best ship -A story where both are gonna be from Earth 42, none of this dimensional travel bs. ... More

Context:
Chapter 1: New school
Chapter 2: Who's this?
Chapter 3:Miles Morales?
Characters
Chapter 4: Friends?
Chapter 5: What was that.....?
Chapter 6: Headache.... or?
Chapter 7: Week ends.... What the hell?
Chapter 8: Glowing?
Chapter 9: So that's why.....
Chapter 10: Going out?
Chapter 11: Mysterious hero?
Chapter 12: Training
Chapter 13: Thanks for 1k!
Chapter 14: Who are you?
Chapter 15: He did what?!
Chapter 16: Guilt(Gwen POV)
Chapter 17: Guilt(Miles POV)
Chapter 18: Oh no
Chapter 19: Worried about you
Chapter 20: How?
Chapter 22: Lightning?
Chapter 23: No you won't
Chapter 24: Marks
Chapter 25: Wait-
Chapter 26: Forgiveness
Chapter 27: Sketches
Chapter 28: Inspiration
Chapter 29: Birthday girl?
Chapter 30: Jealous...?
Chapter 31: She's......right
Chapter 32: Miles......
Chapter 33: Costume
Chapter 34: Crush
Chapter 35: Rest
Chapter 36: Let's do this
Chapter 37: Shocker
Chapter 38: We'll go through it together
Chapter 39: The show...
Chapter 40: Butterflies...
Chapter 41: Spider-boy?
Chapter 42: The eyes chico, they never lie
Chapter 43: cálmate
Chapter 44: The past....
Chapter 45: Morales
Chapter 46: Your boy?
Chapter 47: Margo...
Chapter 48: It can't be...
Chapter 49: You knew?
Chapter 50: Did you even care?
Chapter 51: No.
Chapter 52: It's okay...
Chapter 53: Together
Chapter 54: Date
Chapter 55: Months....(New Arc!)
Chapter 56: Spider Society
Spider Society: Part 2
Spider Society: Part 3
Chapter 57: Spider... what?
Chapter 58: Canon event....
Chapter 59: More....
Chapter 60: Miss her....
Chapter 61: Thanks for 32k!
Update: (I didn't die)

Chapter 21: Fantastic park?

550 9 2
By macbook2021

3rd person POV:

BOOM!

 Gwen skids on the ground as a mini explosion erupted in front of her. As the smoke dissipates, she looks at the scene...... The burglar was a.....robot? And the robot's back was completely destroyed, taking the brunt of the impact. Smoke was everywhere and there was a bluish glow on the pieces of the robot that had been blown off... weird. After checking up on the woman, Gwen swung back up to the top of the building. Miles was sitting there, hood on his face, clutching his hand intensely. "Miles?" She asked. Miles looked up at her..... "Gwanda? " A perplexed look forms behind the mask as Gwen looks at the boy in confusion. "What's with your arm?" Miles turns away.... Almost scared? "It's fine," he says. Gwen raises an eyebrow behind the mask. She knows he's lying. But why? She pushes Miles, enough to get his grip off his other arm but enough to ensure she doesn't hurt him. She pulls his arm sleeve up, to see.... Half his arm glowing? "What....." She says in surprise. Her eyes widen in realization as she remembers how the robot was destroyed, and how she saw the after effects of what seemed to be a blue.... Glowing.... Energy......

(Idk where this is from but it's cool asf. Fits well for the blast that breaks the robot.)

She connected the dots. "It was you?" She asks. Miles's eyes widen as he says "What was me? Ok it was me." He answered sheepishly. Gwen stares at him, an awe in her eyes(Though Miles can't see obviously) "You can shoot laser beams?" She asked. "Ye..... I've learned I have the ability for a bit of time now...." He answered, his hand in his hair to cover his awkwardness. Gwen noted he does that a LOT. "SO ye..... I can shoot blue laser beams, not entirely sure how to fully control them yet..." He says. "Wait.... A blue laser beam?....." Gwen's voice drifting off as she wonders. Then she remembered. Morbius got hit by a...... blue laser beam (Chapter 14). A blue laser beam that knocked him clean out. Then right after... she ran into Miles close to class.... Near a school balcony. Pretty close timing.... And, the beam was fired as the fight approached the school..... Definitely in firing range. The dots connected in her mind. It all made sense.

"Miles" She started "Did you happen to see when I fought Morbius?" She answered with deadly calm. She looked at Miles, who's face slowly morphed into a surprised and nervous smile. "Me.....? No. Like if you mean like at the scene? Uh no. I was at school." He stuttered, knowing he was.... In trouble. "I happen to know you got to Vision academy. Where the fight ended." She answered. Miles started to sweat buckets. He laughed nervously at that response. With no answer, She continued. "Conveniently, around the school you go to, a beam of blue laser energy happened to fire out and hit Morbius." Miles continued smiling nervously "What a coincidence huh?" He gulped as he watched the eyes on her mask close into slits. He could feel the glare through the fabric of the mask. "Ok.... you caught me. I shot him. I tried to help...." his back slumps further down the wall, knowing Spider-woman didn't want him to be in action. He looked down, expecting a shout of disapproval, or even another slap (Chapter 19) But instead, she.... Hugged him. Miles definitely didn't expect it. It definitely caught him off guard. Miles slowly returned the hug, patting her in the back, initially in awkwardness, putting her hand on her back, but slowly melting into the warm hug. 

After a few moments, the two separated, both feeling bliss but also awkwardness from the close interaction. "So....." Miles said. Behind the mask, Gwen looked at him, face blushing red from the interaction. "I kinda need to go...." He finished. Gwen noted he had an an almost .... .longing? In his voice? "So can you take me back to the station?" Gwen blinked a few times behind the mask. It took her a bit to process the words, as she was staring at him. "Oh yea sure"

-Time skip

Miles arrives home. "Mijo!" His mom says as he walks in, hugging him. "Hola mamá" He answers. "So." She begins. "Your father and I realized we've been busy lately. Me with my ER stuff, and your dad with his patrols and the cases he deals with, especially the recent one." Miles raises an eyebrow. What is this about? "So we're going out tomorrow!" His mom finished. He was surprised, but happy. His parents never had much time for him, a reality he accepted ages ago. Sure, they loved him, and at times spoiled him, but they were always busy with their jobs. Not too much to the point to miss out on his life, but enough at times for Miles to feel lonely. SO going out with his parents? This didn't happen much but they were great for him.

-Change scene to Spider-Woman

Spider-Woman drops on the rooftop.... Listening. Despite how much she would've loved to think about the moment she just had on that rooftop.... The city never sleeps. While she was swinging, her spider-sense alerted her to some bunch of suspicious looking men, and decided to follow them. Through listening, she heard something about a "hit" on some place.... Never something you wanna hear. She also heard the names Tombstone and Electro in passing, never good names you wanna hear. As she got closer, the conversation was clearer to her. Eventually, she found the info she needed. "..... Going to hit the new amusement park named the Fantastic park (real creative of me I know) as a statement that they're back as forces in the city..." Noting the information, She knew there was no use listening further. She swung in, knocked them all out, and left them webbed up for the police.

-Time skip

Gwen wakes up with her head hurting. The information she had made her stay up all night. As well as a certain someone (You guys know). On the attack, she tried to contact her dad to get some police forces stationed there..... But he was busy on a case. Life of a forensic officer in the department (In this story he's a forensic officer instead of a captain. So although they're in the same city force, Jefferson Davis and George Stacy haven't met, at least not on a face to face basis.) So Gwen had EVERYTHING on her hands. Everything. For herself. She put her head through her hands, hot chocolate in front of her. She decides to calm herself down by looking at social media, hoping for a laugh. But.... She soon drops her phone, and rushes for her suit. Her phone laid on the table. The post on the screen?

Miles Morales:

(Just imagine they're in a cab in this picture and Miles is in casual clothes. His dad too.)                                  

Going to the newly opened Fantastic park!

#HYPE 

______

Writer's note:

In case anyone didn't understand, Gwen rushed since the attack was at Fantastic park, and Miles was going there. Just incase some people can't connect the dots like that.

_____

I'm back! I was outta town for a few days. The last 2 chapters we actually both pre-scheduled to post while I was away. Hoped you guys liked it. And so for my return, here's a slightly longer chapter. What will happen in the park? Will Miles be ok? or will Gwen stop everything? Check out next chapter.

P.S. tell me how you feel about 3rd person POV chapters like this. Are Gwen and Miles first POV's better? or is this better? Tell me in the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 103 6
baby girl daddy's home
84K 1K 34
The spiders are back! It's been two years since the five spider-themed heroes were blown into Miles Morales's dimension. Now they have reunited with...
2.4K 125 8
ooo. ꒰ 💫🌀💝 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 ꒱ ( . 𝚇𝙶 𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙻𝚈𝙵𝙸𝙲 ) ❝ 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌, 𝒎𝒂𝒌�...
314K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc