Sasuke In The World Of Remnan...

By CgLanohan

After battling Naruto, Sasuke passed away. In a distant world where a creature known as the Grimm roams, he f... More

1 - Reborn
2 - The Timeskip
3 - Interrogation Room
4 - Accepted to beacon
5 - Odd Numbers
6 - Sasuke vs Bully
7 - Sasuke vs Bully (2)
8 - Missing Teammate
9 - Missing Teammate (2)
10 - Food Fight
11 - Torchwick's Escape
12 - Plan
13 - Team RWBYS Assault // Pyrrha vs Sasuke
14 - Preparing Food
15 - Dance Party on Beacon
16 - First Mission
17 - Road Trip
Short: Diavolo Infinite Death
18 - White Fang Base
19 - Roman's Defeat
20 - Vytal Festival
Short: Konoha
21 - Vytal Festival (2)
22 - Unexpected Visitors
23 - Sasuke and Weiss Duo Match
24 - Maidens
26 - Hallucinations
27 - Pyrrha vs Penny
28 - Grimm Invasion
29 - Grimm Invasion (2)
30 - Fallen Beacon
31 - New Journey Ahead
32 - Raven
33 - Lovely Reunion
34 - Training
35 - Training (2)
36 - Suspicion
Update

25 - Final Round

661 24 12
By CgLanohan

Sasuke's Dreamscape

Sasuke Uchiha, now known as Sasuke Rose, opened his eyes. He saw millions of stars above him. It seems like he's currently dreaming. He then gets up as he realizes he's fully naked.

He didn't mind, he was in a dream.

"Sasuke Uchiha.."

He heard a deep voice behind him. He recognized the voice, it's been years since he heard him.

He turned around to see The Sage of Six Paths. Hagoromo himself visited Sasuke's dreamscape.

Sasuke was utterly astonished to see him. He then replaced his surprised face with a serious look.

"Hello, Sasuke." Sage spoke to Sasuke.

"What are you doing here, Hagoromo..?" Sasuke asked Sage about his purpose when visiting Sasuke's dream.

"I'm here to tell you my message. It appears that you couldn't survive your injuries after you fought Naruto. So I'm here to tell you that you've been reincarnated in anothe-"

"I know." Sasuke then Interrupted the Sage.

"Wha- You know?"

"Yes.. it's been more than a decade since I got reincarnated here.. You're too late, Hagoromo." Sasuke exclaimed as he sighed.

"Oh.. I didn't expect the time to move differently in this new world. I apologize for that, Sasuke Uchiha."

"It's.. Okay. I go by Sasuke Rose now." Sasuke said to Hagoromo.

"Hmm.. You've changed. The last time I saw you, your eyes are filled with sadness, pain, and regret. Now.. you're different, you're happier." Hagoromo stared at his son's reincarnated soul.

"Indra's soul is finally in peace... Thank you, Sasuke."

Sasuke smiled.

"I've spent my new life here in this new world with a loving family, I moved on a long time ago, so you don't have to apologize."

"The Rinnegan.. you still have it. It seems like the powers I gave still cling to you even after death." Hagoromo remarked as he smiled to see Sasuke doing fine on his own.

Sasuke chuckled, he did truly change.

"Yeah.. How's Teme doing?" Sasuke asked Hagoromo.

"He grieved about your death every day."

This Hagoromo is in a timeline where It's been a year since Sasuke died.

"I.. I see."

"I'm afraid that's all I have to say. You'll be waking up in a few seconds. This is farewell, Sasuke Rose."

Team RWBYS Dorm, Sasuke, Ruby, Yang, Blake.

Sasuke opened his eyes. He's now awake from his slumber. Somehow, he felt energetic, much more energetic than usual.

"Ughh... Sasuke, can you please stop glowing-?" Blake groaned as she covered her face with her pillow alongside her blanket.

He and Blake are the only ones awake, Blake is more sensitive to lights than most of them because of her Faunus traits.

"What?" Sasuke raised his eyebrow as he looked at his surroundings, he is indeed glowing. His aura was also activated for some reason.

He gazed upon his hands, his hands are glowing yellow- no, his whole BODY is glowing yellow.

'Could this be..?' Sasuke stared at his vibrant hands as he soon got up, he then opened one of the drawers, he grabbed one of Weiss' little mirrors. He observed his elegant face, his eyes are yellow, and everything about his face's glowing yellow.

'My chakra isn't drained, there could only be one explanation for why I'm like this... My semblance!' Sasuke concluded as he took a deep breath and sat down in a meditating form.

He tried to turn off his semblance, but when he finally did, everything was dark once again.

Sasuke sighed in relief. It was like turning off Susanoo.

'I'll experiment with my semblance later. Right now, I will not disturb Blake's slumber.' He thought as he got up and grabbed a book from the shelves. He read till sunrise.

Amity Colosseum, Arena.

Every contestant that managed to reign above the bracket is at the arena, they lined up as they look at the audience above them.

"Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! THE ONE-ON-ONE FINALS!" Professor Port declared to the audience below, loud cheers from humans and faunuses can be heard in every corner of Amity Colosseum. This finale will wrap up the true winner of this competition.

"Please, Dr.Oobleck, why don't you explain the rules?"

"Oh- Yes, it's quite simple, really, instead of a bracket system, each round of the finals will be randomly determined immediately before the match takes place." Professor Oobleck announced as he turned to look at Port.

"Much like any good hunt, there will be zero time to prepare." Professor Port added.

"Now, let us see who will be our first match!"

Everyone paid attention to the giant monitors right above the arena.

It's Mercury Black vs Sasuke Rose.

All other contestants went outside the arena. It was then Sasuke and Mercury remained inside. They both made steps closer to each other as they stared at each other's eyes.

"I won't go easy on you, kiddo." Mercury mocked Sasuke as he smirked.

Sasuke stayed silent as he scoffed. Both of them made battle stances.

"The match will begin in 3... 2.... 1- FIGHT!"

Cinder's Dorm, Team CMET, Few Hours ago.

"Hey, Em. What was the plan again?" Mercury asked Emerald while he was doing one-hand pushups.

"The plan? Ugh, didn't Cinder tell you earlier?"

"She did... but I was distracted by this moron's crazy laughter!" Mercury whispered to Emerald, while they were bickering, Tyrian Callows' sharpening his pair of folding blades attached to his bracers, Emerald sighed she then explained the plan to Mercury.

They were well aware that Cinder doesn't want to repeat herself, and Mercury also doesn't want her to get mad.

"You and Sasuke Rose will be fighting the first round of the finale. Whether you win or you lose, I will cast hallucinations on Sasuke, he will see you attack him but in reality, you'll be standing still. You'll wait for Sasuke to counter-attack. Acting is the key to this plan, make cries of pain after he attacks you."

"...Huh. Alright, got it, that's easy."

Current Time, Arena.

Mercury was the one who made the first move, he did a jumping sidekick against Sasuke which he easily blocked with his two arms.

Sasuke activated his Sharingan, Mercury used his prosthetic leg to fire 12 rounds at Sasuke. He dodged it effortlessly thanks to the Sharinggan's enhanced eye-sight.

Sasuke pulled out multiple kunai with paper bombs attached to the kunai's handles and threw them at his opponent. Mercury dodged it, Mercury smirked but to his surprise, all kunai that he just dodged, exploded behind him. It sent him flying 10 feet away from his original position.

Mercury, Of course, had no idea that those kunai can explode.

*Grunts* "Wh-what!?" Mercury hits the floor, and as soon as he gets up, he's then met with a giant fireball coming toward him. His eyes widened.

"Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu!"

Mercury tanked the explosion. The force of the explosion was huge which resulted in him to sent flying once again. He is falling from the arena, Mercury then composed himself as he shoot rounds from both of his prosthetic legs, which looked like he jumped in mid-air.

He lands back in the Arena. He pats his shoulders as he gets up.

"You got some serious moves right there!" Mercury smirked.

Sasuke stayed silent as he dashed toward Mercury.

Sasuke threw a right hook at him, but his opponent dodges it and he then made a counterattack against Sasuke.

Mercury performed a crescent kick to Sasuke which he ducked, after he did a crescent kick, he followed up with more consecutive kicks, Sasuke dodges every kick as he then jumped and perform an axe kick at Sasuke.

When the kick lands on the ground, the tiles cracked.

Sasuke immediately did a roundhouse kick, Mercury backs away, and Sasuke almost landed a hit on his face.

The audience watched in awe as they both clashed with each other.

Sasuke landed an uppercut on Mercury, Sasuke then followed up with a back kick which managed to hit his stomach. It sent Mercury away from Sasuke.

'Shit- This kid's insane! I can't manage to hit him, he dodged all of my attacks with exact precision-' His thoughts were interrupted as Sasuke threw Chidori-imbued shurikens at Mercury.

Mercury shot rounds from his prosthetic leg at the shurikens which made them off-balanced, thus missing Mercury. At least, that's what he thought.

All the lightning shuriken Sasuke threw was controlled by him with what seemed to be tiny strings that are attached to each shuriken. Sasuke pulled his hands while holding the strings, the shurikens came back toward Mercury.

Mercury was caught off guard by this as to which he couldn't dodge this assault in time.

'UGH! I CAN'T DODGE THIS!' *Brrrrzzzzzzt* Electricity flowed through Mercury's body, he got shocked by the shurikens Sasuke threw.

"Uggh!" The shurikens couldn't pierce Mercury's aura, but the electricity still managed to damage his aura.

Sasuke raised his head to look at the giant monitor above them, Mercury's aura is around 18% while his... still at 100%. This is all thanks to his Sharingan, he managed to dodge every attack Mercury made against him.

"WHA- Sasuke's a beast!" Yang exclaimed as she drinks his soft drink.

"Well, I suppose that was a good decision voting him on the finals." Weiss remarked as she smiled.

"Indeed." Blake nods in agreement.

Ruby just stayed silent as she's staring at Sasuke in awe. This encouraged Ruby to get strong as her younger brother. She smiled as she got up from her seat and yelled.

"GO, SASUKEE!" Ruby cheered Sasuke. After the festival, she'll be asking his younger brother to train with her.

"Hn." Sasuke sighed as he walks up to Mercury.

Mercury raised his head to look at Sasuke. At this point, he felt insulted. Sasuke just stared at Mercury's greyish eyes, waiting for him to get up. It would've been alright if he loses this battle while managing to hit good blows, but in this case, Sasuke made him look like a fool in front of everyone.

That stare reminded him of his father. He hated it. The abuse he'd gone through is coming back in his thoughts. Sweat dripped from his face.

"Get up. We're not done yet." Sasuke said as he stared Mercury down. His voice is colder than snow.

Those very words, he hated them. Mercury gritted his teeth full of anger. His thoughts are telling him to kill Sasuke Rose. This fight... Reminded him of his father.

"AHRRG!" He yelled at Sasuke as he then gets up. Mercury tried to sidekick Sasuke's face, but out of nowhere, Sasuke managed to land a hook kick at Mercury's jaw. It was a strong kick.

Mercury hits the ground. Sasuke looked at the giant monitor once again, Mercury's aura is 1%.

This concludes the match.

"We have our first winner in the finals! Sasuke Rose, WINS!" Professor Port announced as the audience cheered loudly.

____________

End

Words: 1731

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

718 5 10
Im discontinuing this story out of personal reasons and i want to remake it with a better plot Welp, looks like you died. You where the famous singe...
2.9K 30 23
this AU means Alternate Universe. Where Godzilla got raised by his overprotective Girls from Beacon Academy: Team RWBY and JN(P)R including Rose/Xiao...
1.2K 51 10
*This is a Revamped and Renew version of my most popular stories. (Neglected Genius).* Naruto is neglected by his parents and treated horribly by his...
1.2K 7 5
Remnant is a land full of legends and stories. Some are more popularly known such The Story of the Seasons and the legend of the Silver-Warriors. How...