Judgment Day- D.M

De Scarletavengerobxp4l

𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 30, 2022 ✰𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄! 𝗦𝗺𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗪𝗼... Mai multe

Smackdown
Royal Rumble
J&M Jayne vs Dolin & Rousey
RAW
Friday Night SD
Gym encounters
Saturday House Show
Sunday House Show
Appearances with Demi
Meet & Greet
Signings
Meeting with HHH
Smackdown
Saturday Show
Sunday Show
RAW
Main Event
Valentine's Day
Sleeping In
Fly to Montréal
SmackDown Before EC
Elimination Chamber
Triple-Threat
Rhea and Dom interview
The Bump
Dom, Madelyn & Rhea face to face
Ballsy Badass
Another Meeting
Switching Sides
Day Off
The Greatest
Contract Signing
Hall Of Fame
Practice/Getting Ready
WrestleMania 39
Finish The Story
Mania Night 2
RAW
UK Tour House Show
Draft Picks
SmackDown in Puetro Rico
Hanging with Dom Dom
WWE Backlash
Judgment Night RAW
Rhea.R vs Dana.B
Madelyn.J vs Zoey.S
Dom Dom.M vs Xaiver.W
NXT Women's Round 1
Training
Day off
House Show Day 1
House show day 2
RebelMare vs Emma & Nikki.C
Dom Dom vs Xaiver.W
Zoey Stark vs Xia Li
RebelMare vs Ballsy Baddies
RAWTalk
Smackdown
Madelyn.J vs Zelina.V
What are you doing awake?
RebelMare vs Deville&Green
Interview
NXT
Monday Night RAW
First Contenders are...?
Couple vs Couple
The Bump
Day before Thursday
Friday Night Smackdown
Off Air Smackdown
RAW
RebelMare vs Katana&Kayden
Madelyn.J vs Trish.S
Last two weeks
The RAW before MITB
The Champions vs The Challengers
NXT Gold Rush week 2
Money in the Bank Part1

Night Of Champions

444 12 4
De Scarletavengerobxp4l

*The lights go out for a few seconds before dimming back on as 'Necessary Evil' by Motionless in White started playing, booming through the arena. The lights flicking at a fast speed, You and Rhea walking out in sync, no Smackdown Women's Championship to be seen on either of you, the Saudi crowd cheering for you both*

"RebelMare is here and they are ready to do some damage!"

*You and Rhea standing back to back, both of you bring up your legs then harshly stomp them hard onto the ramp beneath you, slowly looking up with a smirk in the camera*

"Strip off the weight of mortality and check it at the door"

*Rhea looks over at you, you looking back at her before fist-bumping then start walking down the long ramp of the Jeddah Superdome, both of you sorta breaking character as you both mouth the lyrics to Motionless in White*

"RebelMare reuniting the RAW after WrestleMania and now here they are about to face current WWE Women's Tag Team Champions for the titles!"

"Madelyn Jayne, on the left. A 3 time former NXT Women's Tag team Champion. Twice with her twin sister, Jacy Jayne and once with her former ememy, Gigi Dolin. Rhea Ripley on the right a former WWE Women's Tag Team Champion back in 2021 with Nikki Cross, who was formerly, Nikki A.S.H."

*Reaching the bottom of the ramp, you jump on Rhea's back, something you guys always did before back in NXT. Rhea hooking her arms under your legs, your arms loosely around her neck, Rhea walk the ring, stopping in front of the apron, where she always does her pose and where you always slide onto. Rhea places you on the apron, you getting in the ring, then hook your leg over the top rope, your other leg on the bottom, standing on the ropes as you watch Rhea gets up on the apron, doing her pose*

"And as you can see, there is no Dominik Mysterio, no Damian Priest, no Finn Bálor. Just Madelyn Jayne and Rhea Ripley"

"I did speak with the challengers earlier today and yes, the guys are here but Jayne and Ripley said and I quote "The guys are staying backstage in the locker room, but they will be watching the match." that is what I was told and I believe it"

"You believe that Madelyn and Rhea can win this match with cheating or anything else?"

"Yes. Yes, I do, Cole"

*Rhea joins you in the ring, both of you going in the corner, talking to one another before hearing  Raquel Rodriguez's music play, her walking out, a big smile on her face before Liv's music plays, both women getting the same reaction as you and Rhea*

"And here come the champions!"

"The WWE Women's Tag Champs, Liv Morgan on the left and Raquel Rodriguez on the right"

Rhea: double champs here we come

You: Let's squash these bugs

*You and Rhea smirk at each other before seeing Liv roll in the ring, getting up and goes over to sit on the ropes, Rauqel standing next to her on the apron. Both women get in the ring, going over and stand in the corner across from you, Referee, Daphanie LaShaun and ring announcer, Mike Rome also in the ring in between you two teams. The bell ringing the the back over in time-keepers, the lights dimming and the spotlight coming on*

"The following contest is tag team match scheuduled for one fall and is for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship!"

*The crowd cheering, none of you yet to make eye contact with each other, Rhea having her arm around your shoulders and you having an arm around her waist*

"Introducing the challengers. Representing The Judgment Day. Rhea Ripley and Madelyn Jayne, RebelMare!"

*You and Rhea step forwards, raising your arms, showing off that JD pride before stepping back into the corner*

"And their opponents. They are the WWE Women's Tag Team Champions, Raquel Rodrgiuez and Liv Morgan!"

*Liv and Raquel step forwards, showing off the titles before looking back at you and Rhea. Giving the titles to Daphanie, she shows them to you and Rhea before raising them up, the camera showing it. Daphanie hands off the titles, Morgan and Rodriguez in their corner in the front of the ring. You and Rhea in your corner in the back of the ring, taking off your jackets and anything else that wasn't apart of in-ring attire. Raquel decided to start for the champions, you for the challengers, Rhea and Liv on the apron, holding the white string, ready for the tag whenever*

Ring the bell!

"Match is now underway!"

*You and Raquel cirlce around the ring, bot of you taking quick glances at Liv and Rhea. When Rauqel look at Rhea, you took the chance and run at her with a "Forearm" knocking her into the corner, you tag in Rhea, trying the strategy to make quick tags, keeping it fresh and not letting the opponents to make a tag"

"And Madelyn early here with the tag to Rhea"

"Trying to keep one another fresh throughout the match. Great strategy"

*You and Rhea hit a "Double-Russian Leg-Sweep" you getting onto the apron as Rhea takes over on Raquel, going for a quick cover*

One..

"And a quick pin follow by a quick kickout"

"Rhea Ripley now with the upper hand on Raquel Rodgriuez"

"Former enemies. Now reopening these old wounds for tonight. For the WWE Tag Team Championships!"

*Rhea and Raquel instantly locking up with one another. Raquel trying to overpower Rhea into the corner, but Rhea manages to instead overpower Raquel into the corner, neither of them letting go until Dahpanie pulled Rhea away*

Daphanie: 5 count and the match is over, Rhea!

Rhea: I know the rules!

Daphanie: Then follow them!

"Rhea Ripley and Referee, Daphanie Lashaun going back and forth here"

*Rhea pretends like she listened to Daphanie, going back to Raquel. Grabbing Raquel by the hair, Rhea turn Rauqle around then hits her face against the turnbuckle. Rhea letting go of Raquel, as Raquel walking into your corner, thinking you were Liv*

"Raquel in the wrong territory!"

You: Wrong corner, sweetheart! Rhea!

"Bad for Rauqel Rodriguez and Liv Morgan, but great Rhea Ripley and Madelyn Jayne with this spot!"

*You smile as you hold out your hand, Rhea tagging you in. You jump into the ring as Rhea drags Rauqel into the middle of the ring, whipping her into the ropes and Raquel bounces off. You and Rhea doing a "Double Flapjack" sending Rodriguez down face-first, she rolls out the ring*

"And the double team Flapjack by RebelMare to Rauqle Rodriguez"

*Liv then steps into the ring, only to have you and Rhea do another "Double Flapjack" this time to Liv, watching her roll out the ring*

"And another one to Liv Morgan!"

"RebelMare standing strong at the start of this WWE Womens Tag Team Championship Match!"

*You and Rhea look at each other, you nod your head at Rhea. Rhea then walks back behind, lifting you up on her shoulder, her hands holding yours for support. Standing in front of the ropes, Rhea having a tight grip on your hands as you slowly get up and stand on her shoulders*

"Rhea and Madelyn looking for a old trick in their tag team book!"

*You take a deep breath, Liv and Raquel back to their feet, you jump off of Rhea, delivering a "Corkscrew Crossbody" landing perfectly on Champions as you take them back down. All of you laid across on the floor as the crowd of Jeddah is on their feet, cheering*

"AND THE CORKSCREW CROSSBODY TO LIV AND RAUQEL!"

Crowd Chant: Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!

*You then do a kip-up, yelling out a yell once your up back on your feet. You grab Rauqel and throw her back into the ring, covering her for the win*

"Madelyn going for the cover"

One..
Two..

"Kick out by Rodriguez"

*You  climb on top of Raquel, repeatedly landing punches onto her. Rauqel then pushed you off of her, standing up. You were going for a "Hurricanrana" but Rauqel stopped you half way*

"Madelyn going for a Hurricanrana-but Rauqle caught her!"

You: No! No, no, no, Rhea!

"Madelyn yelling out for Rhea"

*Rauqel lifted you up, acting like she's going for a "Powerbomb" but then throws you off  her shoulders, you landing face-first hard*

"And face first for Madelyn Jayne!"

*You quickly tag in Rhea, you roll out the ring and onto the floor*

"Tagged in Ripley, Jayne rolls out the ring as Ripley and Rodriguez goes one on one!"

In The JD locker room + Dominik's pov

*Luis, Fergal and I all winced at the sight of Madelyn land face first and roll out the ring*

Luis: That was brutal

Dominik: No matter how many times I see her get a bloody or broken nose, I will never not be pain for my own nose

Fergal: You can say that again

*We watch as Raquel harshly throws Rhea down, then tags in Liv*

"And finally Raquel tags in Liv Morgan!"

Luis: Shut up, Cole!

*Liv and Rauqel do a "double DDT" Liv going for the pin*

One..

"Rhea being more fresh in this match, with the quick kick-out"

Luis: So, Dom. how'd you like the weeks that Mads family was traveling with us?

Dominik: It was great! All through her brother would always be telling me to keep her safe. Can't really do that when we're pro wrestlers

Luis: Plus, she can defend herself

Fergal: Exactly! It should Mads keeping you safe

Dominik: Hey!

Fergal: Who's the one always getting in trouble? In and out the ring

Dominik:...Me

Luis: Therefore, Madelyn should keep you safe at all times

Dominik: Yeah, Yeah. Can we watch my girlfriend and our best friend kick ass, please?

Fergal: Turn the volume up, Dom

Luis: pass me some popcorn, Ferg

Back in the ring + Back to you

*You had manage to get back up on the apron, Rhea and Liv going one on one in the ring, Liv on the second rope*

"Liv Morgan looking for that middle rope dropkick"

*You go over to Liv, catching her attention, yelling at her*

"And Madelyn Jayne quick to distract Liv!"

Daphanie: Madelyn, back in your corner!

You: Alright..I'm going

*You go back to your corner, grabbing the white string. Liv looking to do the "Dropkick" once again, but Rhea run up, joining the Liv on the ropes. Grabbing her, Rhea preformed a "Super-plex" both of them landing hard in the ring*

"And a Superplex from Rhea Ripley!"

"Both Ripley AND Morgan are down! Which can get up first!"

Raquel: C'mon, Liv!

You: Get up, Rhea

*Not knowing, but at the same time, you and Raquel both started to stomp your feet against the apron, the crowd starts clapping their hands together*

"Morgan slowoly crawling to her corner! Ripley doing the same!"

*Liv makes the tag to Raquel first, then Rhea tagging you in. Both of you instantly getting inside the ring*

"Raquel and Madelyn tagged in!"

*Raquel gives you a "Big boot" knocking you down. Standing up, she gives you another one, standing up one last time, Rauqel does it again. Raquel then grabs you, bringind you up to your feet. Putting you on her shoulder, she "Powerslams" you down hard in the corner*

"The Powerslam by Raquel, looking for that Corkscrew Elbow"

*Raquel then walks over you, getting up on the turnbuckle then delivers her "Corkscrew Elbow" pinning you afterwards*

"And the elbow from Rodriguez, into the pin!"

One..
Two..

*Getting your shoulder up, you hear Raquel sigh in defeat. Raquel stands up, grabbing you in the process, making a tag to Liv*

"Raquel tagging in Liv, looking for another double team on Madelyn Jayne"

*Raquel picks you up and hits you "Tejana Bomb" slamming you down hard*

"Tejana Bomb by Raquel Rodgriuez!"

*You stand up, leaning against the ropes. Liv comes running at you, hitting you "ObLIVion" you landing face-first, making your nose worse with bleeding*

"And ObLIVion by Liv Morgan!"

"Here's Liv going for the pin! Can the tag champions retain?!"

One..
Two..
Thr-

*Rhea rushes in, "Double Axe Handle" straight to Liv's back, making Morgan get off of you*

"And Rhea saving RebelMare from losing the match!"

"Great Double Axe Handle to the back of Liv Morgan by Ripley"

*Rhea drags you back into your guys's corner, kneeling down right next to you*

Rhea: You want something for your nose?

You: No. I just wanna finish this damn match

"Rhea, Madelyn's tag partner, checking on Jayne"

"Look at the nose of Madelyn Jayne. That bleeding there caused by a face-first landing earlier by Raquel Rodriguez then just a few moments ago Liv Morgan's ObLIVion"

Rhea: Then get your ass up and let's do this!

You: You read my mind

*Rhea stands up, holding out her hand as you grab it. Rhea pulling you up to your feet. Raquel and Liv also both in the ring, you four all standing in the middle of the ring. You starring down Liv and Rhea starring down Raquel*

"Now a stare-down between these four women"

Crowd Chant: This is awesome! This is awesome! This is awesome! This is awesome! This is awesome! This is awesome! This is awesome! This is awesome! This is awesome! This is awesome! This is awesome!

*You and Rhea look at each other, shrugging your shoulders before looking back at Liv and Raquel. Taking them off guard, Rhea starts brawling with Raquel as you brawl with Liv*

"AND a brawl between the champions and challengers!"

"Corey, I don't know how Daphanie LaShaun is going to get this match under control with the rivalary these two teams have against one another!"

*Liv suddenly pushed you back towards the ropes, you hooking your arms around the top rope. Rhea getting pushed by Raquel and doing the same by hook her arms around the rope. Next both Liv and Raquel "Clothesline" you and Rhea out the ring, both of you landing on the floor*

"RebelMare getting clotheslined outside the ring"

*Raquel gets Liv into a powerbomb position, Raquel then throws Liv onto you and Rhea, but you caught Liv, Raquel getting on the apron about to attack, but Rhea uses her arms and hits Raquel in the back of her knees, knocking her off the apron. You then throwing Liv into the barricade*

"Liv and Raquel both getting taken down by RebelMare!"

*You throw Liv back into ring as Rhea throws Raquel into the barricade. Sliding in the ring, Liv being in the corner, you run over Liv, stepping your right foot on the bottom rope, then your left on the middle rope, your right quickly lands on the middle rope after you jump. Then you jumped up to the top rope, doing your "Shooting Star" landing on Liv, going for the win*

"Shooting Star by Madelyn, cover for the win!"

One..
Two..

"Kick out by Liv!"

*You yell out in frustration, standing up, you grab Liv hard by her hair, pulling her up to her feet*

You: Why would you just quit, Liv!?

*You "Headbutt" Liv, knocking her down then do a "Senton" standing back up, you over at Rhea, watching her stand over Raquel*

You: Rhea!

*Rhea looks over at you, going back up on the apron, you tag Rhea in, Rhea getting in the ring*

"RebelMare now finally looking to finish the match and win the titles"

*You hit Liv with a  "Drop toe hold" and quickly lock in a "Arm Trapped Crossface" but have your arms locked under Liv's chin then Rhea from behind locks in "Achilles Lock" now fully having the RebelMare submission locked in on Morgan*

"THE REBELMARE SUBMISSION LOCKED IN!"

"WILL Liv Morgan tapped out? Will we have new Womens Tag Team Champions?"

Rhea: Tap, Liv!

Liv: Never!

*Raquel stumbles up to her feet, before sliding in the ring and kicks you Rhea right in the face, then doing the same to, picking you up and throwing you out the ring. Raquel drags Liv over to their corner, tagging her self in. Liv rolls onto the apron, Raquel taking the over the match with Rhea*

"Raquel making herself legal in this match"

In The JD locker room + Dominik's pov

Luis: Hey. Let's go to gorilla, I think the match is ending soon

Dominik: Right behind you

Fergal: Let's go!

*The three of us stand up, leaving the locker room as we rush down to gorilla. Passing monitors, showing the match, showing Raquel with the upper hand on Rhea*

Fergal: Luis, hurry up!

Luis: You try being injured right now!

Back in the ring + back to you

*Rhea going for "Riptide" but Raquel countered with a "DDT" Rhea seeing stars as Raquel goes for the pin*

One..
Two..

*You got in the ring, breaking the pin up. Liv hurries in, going after you, but you have the upper hand as you hit Liv with a "Super-kick" into a "Senton" then "Tornado Kick" to Raquel before helping Rhea up*

"Madelyn with the superkick to Liv and tornado kick to Rauqel!"

You: You ready to end this?

Rhea: I was born ready

*You and Rhea fist-bump. You on the top rop, Liv laying right in front of you and Rhea holding raquel. You hit "JayneSault" in sync as Rhea "Riptide" both of you using all force as Morgan and Rodriquez are both pinned*

"COULD THIS BE THE END OF THE REIGN OF LIV MORGAN AND RAQUEL RODRIGUEZ!?"

One..
Two..
Three!

Ring the bell!

"OH MY!"

*All of Jeddah on their feet, the dome so loud  that you or Rhea couldn't hear Motionless in White playing. Liv and Raquel roll out the ring. Before Rhea could stand up, you ran over to her, hugging her from the side, tightly*

You: We did it, Rhea!

Rhea: Second womens tag team to hold two belts

You: And we're the first to hold two belts together at the same time

"Rhea Ripley, Madelyn Jayne, the new WWE Womens Tag Champions. RebelMare holding tag team gold together for the first time ever!"

"RHEA RIPLEY. MADELYN JAYNE. THE NEW WOMENS TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!"

"THE WOMENS DIVISION HAS JUST GONE INTO A REBEL NIGHTMARE!"

*Standing up, you help Rhea up to her feet. Daphanie brings the womens tag titles over, you and Rhea looking down at the gold before you grab one title, Rhea grabbing the other*

"Here are your winners. And new! WWE Women's Tag Team Champions, Madelyn Jayne and Rhea Ripley, RebelMare!"

*You Rhea actually breaking your badass heel characters as you both are currently smiling as you both lift up your championships, a whole bunch of pyro going off. Rhea bringing you back into a ug, you hugging back as you two both start to cry. You eyes then go over to the ramp, Dominik, Damian and Finn all running down the ramp, cheering. You telling Rhea as she pulls away from you, turning around*

"HERE THEY ARE!"

"Dominik, Damian and Finn were in the back this whole match"

"Now they are coming out to congratulate their double champions"

Crowd chant: You deserve it! You deserve it! You deserve it! You deserve it! You deserve it! You deserve it! You deserve it! You deserve it! You deserve it! You deserve it!

Rhea: C'mon!

*The guys get on the apron, stepping in the ring, Dominik instantly hugging you, you jumping up and wrapping your legs around him, kissing him as Finn and Damian hug Rhea. You then get off of Dom then hug Priest and Bálor*

Damian: You guys did it!

Rhea: I can't believe this...

You: You better, Rhea, because we're on top of the women's division now! RebelMare runs WWE!

Finn: We knew you guys would bring home the gold

Dominik: Two belts RebelMare

Crowd chant: Two belts RebelMare! Two belts RebelMare! Two belts RebelMare! Two belts RebelMare! Two belts RebelMare! Two belts RebelMare! Two belts RebelMare! Two belts RebelMare! Two belts RebelMare!

*You and Rhea lift up your titles once again, the guys then lifting you both on their shoulders, all of you cheering before setting you down. Dominik then jumps on you, you catching him*

Backstage

*Walking through curtain, tech, Victoria, Gionna, Hunter, Luis, Fergal, and Dominik were all clapping for you and Demi. Victoria and Gionna then grabbing two bouquets of flowers, walking up to you, all of you hugging each other*

Victoria: You guys deserve these titles

Gionna: And the women's tag divison is on full notice

You: Thank you

Demi: These titles are in good hands. Recover safe, Gionna

You: Who knows, maybe we'll have a rematch when you're cleared

Gionna: Your on

*Gionna and Victoria walk out of gorilla, hunter walks, hugging you both while telling you that match was out of this world. Hunter goes back to work, getting ready Cody vs Brock. you, Demi and the guys all leave gorilla, happy*

Luis: Smackdown Womens and Womens tag team champions? How does it feel?

Demi: It feels amazing!

You: Agreed!

Fergal: So what happens now?

Demi: Paige and I have a shoot to do. You three can come if you want

Dominik: I'm down

Luis: Lead the way, ladies

*Walking almost to the other side of the arena, you five finally got to the room to do the photoshoot. Walking in, the guys stood on side as you and got ready to take pictures. The first picture turned out as you and Demi standing shoulder to shoulder, her left hand holding your right, your left hand holding your tag title as Demi is holding hers in her right. Your head on your head, her head resting on yours. You and Demi move to stand back to back, both of you raising your titles, you looking at yours as Demi smiles at the camera*

Luis: Get it ladies!

Fergal: New tag champs coming through!

Dominik: Best champions ever!

*You and Demi laugh at the guys calls out. Demi then moves in front of you, crouching down*

After the photoshoot

*After finishing up the photoshoot, you and Demi got your sideplates on, the word 'RebelMare' with a demon wing with chains on it logo behind the word. You got changed out of your gear into a pair of leggings, a Rebelmare shirt, a black jacket with black combat boots. Demi in sweatspants, a rebelmare shirt and her converse. You two walking out of the locker rooms, bags in hand, the guys with their stuff in hand*

Luis: Ready to head back home?

You: I just can't wait to see my babies

Demi: I miss mine so much!

*You walk to next to Dominik, feeling him throw his arm around you. Walking past a monitor, you see Jimmy super-kick Roman, the crowd going crazy. Leaving the arena, and getting in the car, Luis drives to the airport. Fergal in the passenger seat, Demi, you and Dominik sitting in the back*

~Instagram Posts~
(You are Sasha, the raw women's title is the Smackdown women's title and Demi is Bayley)

(You are Sasha and Demi is Bayley)

(You are Nikki and Demi is herself)

(You are Sasha and Demi is Bayley)

(You are Peyton and Demi is Billie)

@WWE (reposted by @Paige_MadelynJ & @rhearipley_wwe)
Caption- #RebelMare pictures with their #WWEWomenstagteamchampionship
(You are Sasha and Demi is Bayley)

@Paige_MadelynJ
Caption- We did it! Happy early birthday to me!
(You are Sasha and Demi is Bayley)

@rhearipley_wwe
Caption- Happy early birthday to my ride or die, @Paige_MadelynJ

@WWE (Reposted by @rhearipley_wwe & @Paige_MadelynJ)
Caption- And new! #WWEWomensTagTeamChampions #RebelMare

(Rhea is Gigi and WWE women's tag titles are the NXT Women's tag titles)

@Paige_MadelynJ (reposted by @rhearipley_wwe)
Caption- #twobeltsrebelmare

(You are Rhea)

@Dominik_35
Caption- My wonderful baby wrestled her heart out tonight. Two belts, Madelyn Jayne is reborn! Congrats on your big win @Paige_MadelynJ I love you

(Rhea is Gigi. WWE women's tag titles are the NXT Women's tag titles)

@rhearipley_wwe (reposted by @Paige_MadelynJ)
Caption- We run the women's division now...

(You are Rhea)

@Dominik_35
Caption- #Grandslamchampion #doublebeltchampion

(You are Rhea)

@Dominik_35
Caption- One belt now, two belts later

@WWE
Caption- Who walks out of Jeddah as the #WWEWomenstagteamchampions tonight?

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

8.5K 211 12
✿.。.:* ☆:**:. "𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙚...
84.6K 3.3K 15
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆* 𝔊𝔬𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰! - ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ 𝔱𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔢𝔞𝔫❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ₊...
43K 1.1K 36
"𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑡𝑜.𝐼 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒...
316K 8.1K 39
"𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥. 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘫𝘶𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘭𝘦. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴...