Judgment Day- D.M

By Scarletavengerobxp4l

𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 30, 2022 ✰𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄! 𝗦𝗺𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗪𝗼... More

Smackdown
Royal Rumble
J&M Jayne vs Dolin & Rousey
RAW
Friday Night SD
Gym encounters
Saturday House Show
Sunday House Show
Appearances with Demi
Meet & Greet
Signings
Meeting with HHH
Smackdown
Saturday Show
Sunday Show
RAW
Main Event
Valentine's Day
Sleeping In
Fly to Montréal
SmackDown Before EC
Elimination Chamber
Triple-Threat
Rhea and Dom interview
The Bump
Dom, Madelyn & Rhea face to face
Ballsy Badass
Another Meeting
Switching Sides
Day Off
The Greatest
Contract Signing
Hall Of Fame
Practice/Getting Ready
WrestleMania 39
Finish The Story
Mania Night 2
RAW
UK Tour House Show
Draft Picks
SmackDown in Puetro Rico
Hanging with Dom Dom
WWE Backlash
Judgment Night RAW
Rhea.R vs Dana.B
Madelyn.J vs Zoey.S
Dom Dom.M vs Xaiver.W
NXT Women's Round 1
Training
Day off
House Show Day 1
House show day 2
RebelMare vs Emma & Nikki.C
Dom Dom vs Xaiver.W
Zoey Stark vs Xia Li
RebelMare vs Ballsy Baddies
RAWTalk
Smackdown
Madelyn.J vs Zelina.V
What are you doing awake?
Interview
NXT
Night Of Champions
Monday Night RAW
First Contenders are...?
Couple vs Couple
The Bump
Day before Thursday
Friday Night Smackdown
Off Air Smackdown
RAW
RebelMare vs Katana&Kayden
Madelyn.J vs Trish.S
Last two weeks
The RAW before MITB
The Champions vs The Challengers
NXT Gold Rush week 2
Money in the Bank Part1
Money In The Bank Pt2
Money In The Bank Pt 3
First RAW after MITB
First RAW After MITB pt2
Helping(18+)
A day at the dog park
RAW
NXT
NXT: The Rebel&The Resident Mean Girl
NXT: Dom's Big Match
Time Skip Summary(its short)
RAW: RebelMare Returns
NXT: Trick 'Short Reign' Williams
Hotel Room Shenanigans
San Diego

RebelMare vs Deville&Green

422 12 0
By Scarletavengerobxp4l

"Shhh..It's Chelsea"

*Sonya walking out first, Chelsea following right behind her, the two stopping as Chelsea bends down a bit, bringing her finger to her lips*

"Shhh..."

"The following contest is the semifinal round for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship Tourament! Introducing first. The team of Sonya Deville and Chelsea Green!"

*Chelsea and Sonya clearly talking trash as they walk to the ring, you and Rhea rolling your eyes from backstage, you both are standing next to Damian, Dominik and Finn, who will all be at ring-side*

Damian: You ladies ready?

"This is my brualtily!"

Rhea: Let's do this

You: RIght behind you

*Damian and Finn holding the curtains open, you and Rhea walk through first, the guys right behind you two. You and Rhea standing back to back as you both do your stomps, slowly looking up and into the camera*

"And their opponents. Accompanied to the ring by, Finn Bálor, Dominik Mysterio and Damian Priest. Representing The Judgment Day. They are the Smackdown Women's Champions, Madelyn Jayne and Rhea Ripley, RebelMare!"

*You and Rhea look at each other, you give your title to Dominik as Rhea gives her to Damian. You and Rhea glance towars the ring, where Sonya and Chelsea had their backs to you both. Running down to the ring, Deville and Green still had their backs turned, slinding in you attack Sonya as Rhea attacks Chelsea, the ref trying to control this brawl. Rhea throws Chelsea out the ring, following behind her as you stop your attack on Sonya*

Ring the bell!

*Sonya standing in the corner, you run and hit her with a "dropkick" Deville hitting hard against against the turnbuckles then falls down onto her back, you climbing up to the top rope then deliver "Jaynesault" going for the pin*

One..
Two..

*Sonya kicks out, the boys ring-side now. Chelsea laying against the barricade, Rhea quickly sliding onto the apron, grabbing the white string while watching you wrestle Sonya. You hit a "Senton" then pull Sonya up to her feet, Irish-whipping Deville into the ropes and hit her with a "Headscissors Takedown" standing up, you let out a yell, the crowd cheering. You make the tag to Rhea, Rhea getting in the ring as you two hit a "Hip Toss & Low Back" you getting on the apron, Chelsea also back on the apron, trying to get Sonya to make the tag*

Finn: C'mon Rhea!

Chelsea: Sonya!

You: Shut your mouth, Chelsea!

*Rhea went to kick Sonya, but Sonya caught her leg. Flipping Rhea over, she lands face-first then once on her knees, she is met with a hard knee from Sonya. Sonya instantly tags in Chelsea, Chelsea hurries in the pin, covering Rhea*

One..

*Quick kick-out by Rhea, you and the guys cheering her on. Then out of nowhere, Chelsea ran up to you, hitting you hit with a "Dropkick" sending you off the apron, but luckly Dominik rushed over and caught you, your arms instantly around his neck as a reflex*

Dominik: I got you

You: Thanks

*Dominik puts you back on the apron, you pulling yourself up with the help of the ropes, to see Sonya and Chelsea double-teaming on Rhea. You stepped into the ring, spinning Deville around and hit with a "Forearm" then throws her through the ropes, out onto the floor. Chelsea trying to do the same to do, but Rhea caught her and threw her out, next to Sonya, the guys backing up since they were close to them*

Rhea: Hey. Wanna try something old?

You: Why not

*Rhea then walks back behind, lifting you up on her shoulder, her hands holding yours for support. Standing in front of the ropes, the guys were watching closing, Rhea having a tight grip on your hands as you slowly get up and stand on her shoulders*

Rhea: You ready?

You: No! Haven't done this is while, but I'll do it

Rhea: That's the spirit

*You take a deep breath, Sonya and Chelsea back to their feet, you jump off of Rhea, delivering a "Corkscrew Crossbody" landing perfectly on Deville and Green as you take them back down, standing up, you look at Rhea in shocked*

Rhea: You still got it, Mads!

You: Hell yes!

After commerical break

*Rhea had tagged you in right before the commerical break ended, so cameras had caught you doing a "Backbreaker" to Sonya, as she reached out to Chelsea, you push her down on her back, pinning her shoulder*

One..

*Shoulder by by Sonya, you grab her hands, pinning her arms down while being on top of her*

One..
Two..

*Sonya got her shoulder up again, but at the same time to get you off of her, she kicked you in the back of your head. You rolling away while holding the back of your head from the pain. Sonya tags in Chelsea, Chelsea gets in the ring, grabbing you by your leg, dragging you away from Rhea, just as you were about to tag her in*

Chelsea: Not today, Jayne!

*Chelsea picks you, hooking your arms with hers as she turned you around and hit you with "Unprettier" you land face-first, then you sat up, getting hit right in the nose with a knee from Sonya, knocking you back down. Chelsea about to go for the pin, but you counter with a "Cyclone Kick" knocking Chelsea down, you falling back down as well. Sonya got in the ring, grabbing you and gave you "Deville's Advocate" knocking out and down, yourself rolling out the ring, onto the floor. Damian, Dominik and Finn all checking on you as Rhea gets in the ring, catching Sonya off guard with "Riptide" Sonya rolling out the ring, then behind, Chelsea going for "Unprettier" on Rhea, but Rhea pushes her away, sliding out the ring. You sliding in from behind, hitting a "Clothesline" then climb up to the top rope. wiping the blood from your nose, you then preform "Jaynesault" and landing on Chelsea you hook her leg, pinning her down*

One..
Two..
Three!

Ring the bell!

*You smirk then smile as push Chelsea out the ring, next to Sonya, Rhea laughing while jumping and down and the guys cheering*

"Here are your winners. Madelyn Jayne and Rhea Ripley, RebelMare!"

*The ref checks on Deville and Green, Rhea then sliding in. You and Rhea hugging each other, Priest, Finn and Dominik all step into the ring, clapping as they stand behind you and Rhea, the camera getting up close you all, as you wipe your blood across your face, Rhea pulling the camera closer as you both smirk*

You: Liv and Raquel..we'll see you ladies on Saturday

Rhea: And we'll be the ones to walk out of Night Of Champions as the new WWE Women's

You: Tag Team Champions....

~Instagram Posts~

@WWE (Reposted by all four women)
Caption- In the finals! At #NightOfChampions @Paige_MadelynJ & @rhearipley_wwe will face @raquelwwe & @Yaonlylivvonce for the #WWEWomensTagTeamChampionships

@rhearipley_wwe
Caption- #RebelMare & #JudgmentDay runs @WWE

@Paige_MadelynJ
Caption- #MondayNightRebel

(You are Rhea)

@Dominik_35 (Reposted by @Paige_MadelynJ)
Caption- Soon to be #WWEWomensTagTeamChamp coming through

@WWE
Caption- Who will advance tonight to the finals at #NightOfChampions

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.7K 3.5K 15
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆* 𝔊𝔬𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰! - ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ 𝔱𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔢𝔞𝔫❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ₊...
5.2K 139 6
*•.¸♡ "𝙒𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙚 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙨 �...
30.2K 455 29
Arabella grew up fighting, her brother Seth had been a fighter so she tried to fight with him and her life changed. Meeting Dominik made her a better...
4.1K 136 10
when joining my brother to travel I didn't realise I would be the centre of attention... ... I graduated from New York fashion school top of my class...