Judgment Day- D.M

By Scarletavengerobxp4l

๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 30, 2022 โœฐ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„! ๐—ฆ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ช๐—ผ... More

Smackdown
Royal Rumble
J&M Jayne vs Dolin & Rousey
RAW
Friday Night SD
Gym encounters
Saturday House Show
Sunday House Show
Appearances with Demi
Meet & Greet
Signings
Meeting with HHH
Smackdown
Saturday Show
Sunday Show
RAW
Main Event
Valentine's Day
Sleeping In
Fly to Montrรฉal
SmackDown Before EC
Elimination Chamber
Triple-Threat
Rhea and Dom interview
The Bump
Dom, Madelyn & Rhea face to face
Ballsy Badass
Another Meeting
Switching Sides
Day Off
The Greatest
Contract Signing
Hall Of Fame
Practice/Getting Ready
WrestleMania 39
Finish The Story
Mania Night 2
RAW
UK Tour House Show
Draft Picks
SmackDown in Puetro Rico
Hanging with Dom Dom
WWE Backlash
Judgment Night RAW
Rhea.R vs Dana.B
Madelyn.J vs Zoey.S
Dom Dom.M vs Xaiver.W
NXT Women's Round 1
Training
Day off
House Show Day 1
House show day 2
RebelMare vs Emma & Nikki.C
Dom Dom vs Xaiver.W
Zoey Stark vs Xia Li
RebelMare vs Ballsy Baddies
RAWTalk
Madelyn.J vs Zelina.V
What are you doing awake?
RebelMare vs Deville&Green
Interview
NXT
Night Of Champions
Monday Night RAW
First Contenders are...?
Couple vs Couple
The Bump
Day before Thursday
Friday Night Smackdown
Off Air Smackdown
RAW
RebelMare vs Katana&Kayden
Madelyn.J vs Trish.S
Last two weeks
The RAW before MITB
The Champions vs The Challengers
NXT Gold Rush week 2
Money in the Bank Part1

Smackdown

431 10 0
By Scarletavengerobxp4l

*You and Rhea had been backstage earlier tonight on Smackdown, watching Damage CTRL take on Chelsea Green and Sonya Deville to see who will advance in the tourament, but it is now time for Chelsea and Sonya to face Alba and Isla, but obviously the challengers from RAW need to get a first-look at the two teams, with one of them going to be facing RebelMare in a few days*

"This is my bruatlity!"

*The crowd cheering, you and Rhea walk out with your Smackdown Women's Championships in your hands. Standing back to back, you both do the stomp, slowly looking up at the camera, switch the titles to over your guys's shoulders*

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome Madelyn Jayne and Rhea Ripley, RebelMare!"

*You and Rhea walking down to the ring, messing around with fans here and there along the way. Walking around the ring, you make your way over to commentary, you sitting down next to Wade, Rhea sitting down next to you*

"Shhh..It's Chelsea"

*Sonya walking out first, Chelsea following right behind her, the two stopping as Chelsea bends down a bit, bringing her finger to her lips*

"Shhh..."

"The following contest is the semifinal round for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship Tourament! Introducing first. The team of Sonya Deville and Chelsea Green!"

*Chelsea and Sonya clearly talking trash as they walk to the ring, you and Rhea rolling your eyes at them as they get in the ring, posing, just as the NXT Women's Tag Champs come out*

*Isla and Alba walk out, their tag titles around their waist, you and Rhea both gotten to face these women back in NXT and NXT UK years back, so if they win tonight, Monday is going to incredible*

"And their opponents. They are the NXT Women's Tag Team Champions, Alba Fyre and Isla Dawn!"

*Liking the confidence from Dawn and Fyre, you and Rhea talk about the two teams as the champs finish up their entrance*

Rhea: Alba and Isla..

You: Yeah?

Rhea: I rather face them than Chelsea and Sonya

You: I agree. Chelsea and Sonya are over-confidence and they have been a team for how long now?

Rhea: Mania

You: Right. And they still look like at times they can't get it to together

Rhea: While on the other hand, ALba and Isla are like perfect puzzle on the right level od confidence

You: Exactly!

Ring the bell!

Skip to end of match(sorry i'm tired)

*Alba and Isla currently having the upper hand against Chelsea and Sonya. You and Rhea loving how these two teams are going back and forth. You watch as Isla tags in Alba, Alba picking up Chelsea, Isla on the other side of Chelsea, both Fyre and Dawn holding her then hitting that double "KLR/Gory Bomb" going for the pin*

One..
Two..

*Sonya from the outside, pulling Alba by her ankle, hitting face-first against the apron. Sonya then gets in and attacks Isla before helping Chelsea up to her feet*

Rhea: I feel like they're starting to forget where they are

You: Agreed. I mean, look at Alba and Isla, already up to their feet ready to strike

*Just as Deville and Green turned around Alba and Isla striked, but Sonya and Chelsea ducked the attack, they quickly took out Isla*

You: Nevermind. Spoke too soon

*Chelsea picks up Alba and hits her with "Unprettier" then Sonya right behind with that brutal running knee. Chelsea takes out Isla outside the ring, while inside Sonya covers Alba*

One..
Two..
Three!

Ring the bell!

*Alba and Isla rolling out the ring as Chelsea helps Sonya up to her feet, you and Rhea still seated at commentary, clapping*

"Here are your winners. The team of Sonya Deville and Chelsea Green!"

*Sonya and Chelsea celebarting in the ring, they don't even notice you and Rhea stepping into the ring until Rhea cleared her thoart loud enough for them hear. Sonya and Chelsea turn around, now facing you and Rhea. All four of you going back and forth until being interuppted by Liv Morgan's music playing, her and Raquel walking out and down in the ring*

Sonya: Now, you have got to be kidding me

You: Shut up, Deville

*Liv and Rauqel step into the ring, standing in between both teams showing off the titles. You and Rhea looking at the title that Rauqel is holding as Sonya and Chelsea is looking at the one Liv is holding. Then out of nowhere, Sonya and Chelsea start attacking Liv, you and Rhea shrugging your shoulders before attacking Raquel. After attacking the tag team champions, Deville and Green were holding up one tag title as You and Rhea were holding the other*

Chelsea: May the best team win

Rhea: Yeah. And the best team is RebelMare

~Instagram Posts~

@WWE
Caption- Next week! @rhearipley_wwe & @Paige_MadelynJ take on @chelseaagreen & @sonyadevillewwe for the spot in the finals at #NOC

(Rhea is Gigi)

@rhearipley_wwe
Caption- #RebelMare shows up whenever, whereever

@WWE
Caption- @sonyadevillewwe & @chelseaagreen advance their way up and will face @wwe_alba @Isla_dawn to see who will face #RebelMare on #RAW

@WWE
Caption- @itsmebayley & @imkingkota take on @sonyadeville & @chelseaagreen for the #WWEWomensTagTeamtourament

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 34 13
Y/N works as a WWE Creative Team that you has crush for Rhea Ripley for a long time. You start developing feelings for Rhea Ripley. Will it affect y...
24K 1.1K 31
"Didn't you know? Rumors spread fast around here." Rayna has been gone years from the WWE. As the 2024 Royal Rumble opens, a surprise entrant shocks...
2.6K 105 10
when joining my brother to travel I didn't realise I would be the centre of attention... ... I graduated from New York fashion school top of my class...
3.2K 89 5
*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก "๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ง๏ฟฝ...