The NFL Caregiver

By user1022838

Join Yn & Josh Allen as they're in a MDLB Caregiver relationship. Since Josh's' brain injury accident, it cau... More

𝘐𝘯𝘡𝘳𝘰π˜₯𝘢𝘀𝘡π˜ͺ𝘰𝘯
How old are you?

𝘎𝘰𝘰π˜₯𝘣𝘺𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘡𝘣𝘒𝘭𝘭

809 12 3
By user1022838

Hey all! This is the first chapter of "The NFL Caregiver," I hope you all enjoy it! This will be a little backstory on the night of Josh's brain injury leading him off the field and going to the emergency room. There will be a lot of crying in this, it is indeed very heartbreaking and sad for not knowing what to do nor wondering if your boyfriend is going to survive. I'll give a few warnings before we start in case anyone is uncomfortable, for now, let's enjoy the story information!

Warnings:
Fear of needles
Hospital rooms
Crying
Accidents
CPR
Ambulance

Prompt: January 2nd changed your life forever. As soon as you didn't see Josh move once he got tackled after that play, you knew something wasn't right. Immediately going onto the field, you had to perform CPR along with the other emergency services on call for a couple minutes until Josh was semi-conscious again. But who knew, once he woke up, everything would change. From endless crying throughout being on the cart, in the ambulance, and hospital room, your heart felt so sad when you couldn't comfort him. It was like he didn't know what was going on and the way he was acting was so childlike that you'd never expect from him...your motherly caregiving tendencies showed when you knew he was going to be your little boy.

Now lets see where this brings us!

January 2nd
Bengals vs Bills game

It was an intense game of Monday Night Football on a winter evening in January. Josh is the head quarterback for the bufffalo bills team, and with all the fame & glorious good looks, the game looked like it would have a nice ending with a win. My had front row/ field seats to cheer on her boyfriend of three years during the game, its always an adventure dating a well known star athlete. Seeing Josh do his best so far throughout the game makes you have "proud momma moments" as you snap a few pictures for instagram.

At a brief halftime, Josh had stepped off the field for some water while making his way back towards you. "You're doing awesome babe, you got this! You all do!" Yin cheered as the team cheered along. "Thanks babe." He replied, kissing your cheek. "Go out there and get 'em tiger!" You smiled, giving his a hug, as he hugged you back quickly and then going to the head coach.

You had met Josh in your sophomore year of college, and since day one, you knew it would last forever, what you didn't expect was how your relationship was going to last, definitely not husband and wife...

After halftime, the team made their way back onto the field. All in position and ready to resume, Josh got prepared as the ball was coming for him. Quickly running down the field near the 25yd line, he was just about to pass it to Damar for a touchdown, when all of the sudden, "RAM", a huge linebacker ran right into Josh as he tumbled down onto the ground. The whole stadium gasped as the play was out of line and lost.

Nobody knew what happened yet until they didn't see Josh get up fast enough to let everyone know he was okay. And now you, being his girlfriend, this worried you a lot! The while sideline was frozen until the coach made his way quickly to where Josh was. Running behind him slightly, you caught up to Josh just before he did. Going on your knees now, you checked his heartbeat and nose to see if he was even breathing.

"I-I can't find a pulse!" You said nervously, EMTs on their way with their med kits and gurney. They came in a hurry while getting their supplies out for CPR. Unfortunately, they had backed you up because you started giving compressions and blowing into Josh's mouth but nothing was happening. Hopping off of him, the EMTs took over as they heard a faint pulse and went into action.

"Please be okay honey, please be okay." Yn sighed, rocking back and forth while kissing his hand. In the meantime, the Bengals & the Bills were all on a knee for their fallen teammate. You knew football could be extreme, but you never realize it until its your own family.

After about three minute of Josh being on conscious, he finally had let out a cough and gasping fresh deep breath of air. "O-oh my, oh my god, thank you lord." Yn sighed, putting her head on his abdomen. "Oh honey, i thought I lost you." She whispered, but she didn't get a responder nor kiss back. After she had realized that, she noticed Josh looking around at everyone surrounding him. The coach, EMTs, you, and fellow teammates were all in relief, however, nobody around him expected this...

All of the sudden, Josh's bottom lip began to stick out and a loud wail came out of him. Everyone had paused, not knowing what to do, they just thought it was just from him breathing again. "Awh honey, its okay, I'm here, its alright." Yn said softly, kissing his forehead, but that just made his sobs even louder.

"Baby, it's alright." Yn said, seeing that his crying expression got even worse. "Lets, uhm, bring him on the tourney. He should be at least monitored overnight at the ER." One of the EMTs suggested. "Yeah, you're right," the coach responded. "Boys, a little help." He added as some of Josh's close teammates helped him on the gurney. It was a huge hassle somehow lifting the 230lb man on the stretcher, but he was like throwing a huge fit/tantrum while crying horrendously.

As the EMTs got it stretched up and ready for the ambulance, the whole stadium applauded as Josh's exited his way off the field. Yn was fortunately standing right by his side, staying this same speed as the gurney while trying to calm him down. "Shh its okay, its okay, you're going to be alright hon, its alright." Yn said, she was heartbroken for her boyfriend so badly, she's never seen him cry this hard nor ever in their whole relationship.

Once they hoisted Josh into the ambulance, Yn had sat close by to him holding his hand and still trying to calm him down, his cries just kept coming and coming. "Baby, are you hurting? Does it hurt?" She asked pressing on his side, feeling his neck, just examining his whole body but nothing made him cry louder out of pain, his tears must've been out of shock.

After a few minutes of getting settled in the ambulance, one of the EMTs made the worst decision of trying to get an IV fluid in Josh's arm. "Hold still love, he's just gonna poke you quickly to get the medication in." Yn said softly, but as he tried, Josh's sobs broke even louder. "O-owww! O-owwww-wwie! M-mom-mommy-yyy!" He cried, Yn was shocked as an understatement, coach and other guys were too. "U-Uhm, this isn't what it sounds like." Yn nervously said but trying to comfort her baby as best as she could.

"Oh love, it's okay, it's okay. I'm here, I'm here." She cooed, even though his reaction didn't change. After the mishap of not getting the needle in, Josh's confused but little mind wanted to be in your embrace. So like a toddler would want his way, he started to pull off the heart monitors and everything hooked onto him and started to thrash around. "Baby, no, you need to stay still until we get to the emergency room." You said, trying to hold him steady, the coach was helping you too.

Even though he was still fighting against you with all of his might and still crying, he had eventually given up with soft tears just trailing down his face. Yet another unexpected meltdown from him and all of these childish actions ran through Yn's mind, but using her MDLB instinct wasn't there yet.

Thankfully Josh had started to get tired and worn out from everything in the last hour or so, you couldn't believe how many tears and cries were heard as he was still sort of doing it, but the tantrums have at least stopped. "We're about 10 minutes away." The EMT guy said. "Okay, thank goodness." The coach replied, he was massaging his head from the headache Josh had caused him during his crying.

While they were doing that, Yn was comforting Josh close as she caressed his hand and arm gently, whispering a little lullaby to get him sleepy & relaxed. A small whine was made for him as he made some "grabby hands" motion to be in your embrace. "Oh baby, I can't hold you, maybe when we get onto the room." Yn sighed. "You can lift him?" The coach asked. "It's a process but with my 6ft height, I can thankfully." Yn responded.

The poor puppy dog look from Josh made your heart hurt from the sight. His bottom lip started to puff out as a sob was coming soon. "Just let him, he's not even hooked on anything." The EMT guy said he didn't want Josh to have yet another breakdown causing him to sob all over again. Yn had then nodded and carefully brought Josh into her embrace.

"It's okay baby, it's okay. You're in my arms now, I know most of the fans don't see this side of you, but I know you enjoy being held and cared for every so often." Yn smiled a bit, rocking the large man in her arms as his head laid on your shoulder. Sniffing just a bit, Josh had found complete comfort as he got cozy in your body. His arms drooping on the side of you, he can't really tell how big he is, but it didn't matter. As long as his crying had stopped, that's all everyone cared about.

A few minutes later, you arrived at the hospital. With Josh still being in your arms for the moment, your best idea was to put him back on the gurney until he had a hospital room to be held again. "Baby, I need to put you back quickly and soon I can hold you again." Yn tried to say while laying him on his back. Unfortunately, you knew that plan wouldn't work and he was fighting back to stay in your arms. Whining and potentially crying again, the EMT just shook his head and told you that we could just leave it as is with him in your embrace.

"Well,alright, but we'll have to find a way to get him calm and situated." Yn responded, now hoisting Josh on her hip. He now had tears running down his face since he's petrified of doctors yet still having a confused mind, seeing the red emergency name on the building, he knew where he was at. "Mmm-mm." Josh whimpered, hissing his face in your neck. "It's okay love, I'll be here every step of the way." You said softly, an EMT helping you step out of the van safely since you had extra weight to carry.

Once you made it in, you obviously had already gotten a lot of stares from the lobby all the way to the nurses. Seeing Josh's jersey though gave out a big hint as people pulled out their phones. "Can we get them to the nearest room please." The EMT guy said to the doctor as he nodded. "Right this way ma'mm." He said, leading you to a near open room.

Once inside, there were a few nurses waiting and prepped for Josh. Since they already called it in and told them what had happened, there was a bed for him to lay on and heart monitors attached. A couple of this nurses had a shocked look on their face seeing the way Josh was held and crying hysterically now, but one caught Yn's eye as a nurse had a sympathetic reaction as she touched her heart slightly.

"Josh Allen, 24, had to resuscitate with CPR for three minutes. Injury causing a linebacker ramming into him from the side knocking him to be unconscious. We couldn't take his heart rate nor monitor him erasure of how he was acting." The EMT said, giving a sarcastic look towards Josh.

"Okay, um, well since he is still upset/confused, we should take it slowly with a lot of patience." The doctor exclaimed firmly. "And for any further monitoring, he'll need to be in a gown." He added as Yn nodded. You then had wondered, since he's been acting so childlike, maybe its best to use adult diapers here as well just in case he has an accident. You had then managed to call the sympathetic nurse over as she smiled slightly. "Hey, um, do you think you can find some adult large diapers? I feel like with him acting this way he might be regressing. And also, if you have any childlike adult gowns, that would be perfect." You whisper to her, still trying to calm the giant down in your arms.

"Oh of course, no worries, he'll be in special care." She smiles, exiting to get the supplies. "Well, I'm sorry that we can't do anything now, I'd like to try to get an IV and heart monitor on him later on when he's all tired out. I'm assuming Nurse Sophia is getting your supplies?" The doctor asked while you nodded. "No problem, I'm glad she can do that for you. "I have a feeling that we'll need our psychiatrics to make a visit since he's having some sort of regression in his mind.

"I understand doc, I'm not quite sure why he's acting this way but I am classified as an MDLB when I took my test. If push comes to shove, I'll gladly take him in as my little boy under my supervision." Yn replied with a smile. "That's so kind of you, we'll let the psychiatrist take action and consider that idea after she evaluates him." He replied. "Thanks doc, for everything, I know it's rough seeing him like this being a huge celebrity and not being able to care for him at the moment." Yn said. "I know it can be rough, but we'll try our best to treat him well." He replied, smiling and walking out the door.

Even though Josh was still in shock, he had started to calm down a bit being in your arms. As I mentioned earlier that you haven't seen him cry this hard before, the only times you see Josh so sensitive like this is when he goes to the doctor. He's always had trouble with needles, getting blood pressure taken, any physical check-up exam that the doctor does. All of this occurs because of his home life growing up, his mother never took him to the doctor unless it was necessary and now the fear of going every season for football doesn't help.

Last season he even had it rough and while you went with him for moral support, you had to get your flu shot before him just to prove it would be alright and only hurt for a second. He was a terror there and you even went to a pediatrician's office to make it more safe for Josh. Even though it was, he was still a nightmare. Kicking, screaming, horrendous sobbing, just over a tiny poke. It was a journey, but in the end he was so very brave, he got a sticker and toy from the prize box.

Flash forward to now, being in the hospital with his is another total nightmare revolving nurses, needles, and endless checkups throughout the visit. It takes a lot to comfort the large man but for what its worth, it's adorable how he finds comfort just being in your arms. As he calmed down a little bit, Yn had laid with him on the bed as his whole body was completely on you and his head was by your neck. "It's okay Josh, no matter what injuries you have, I'll always be by your side, no matter the circumstance." Yn said softly, kissing his forehead.

Luckily, his tears had stopped and Nurse Sophia had come back in time. "Hey, I'm back." She smiled while holding his gown and a few diapers along with it. "Thank you so much, seriously." Yn replied with a smile. "Of course, no worries. I even brought him a little surprise. If it helps, we give out blankets to the new deliveries on our labor floor so I told the nurse what had happened and see if he'd like a blanket." Sophia exclaimed, hoping Josh will like it.

"That is too kind of you. Here sweetheart, look what the nice nurse gave you!" Yn cheered, giving him the blue blanket. Josh was in utter disbelief when he got the blanket, he's never had one before and even growing up. It sure will be a huge comfort item as he brought it into his embrace with a snuggle. "Looks like he enjoys it!" Yn said as her and Sophia "awed" in cuteness. "Well, I'm glad he likes it. I'll have you guys change and let the psychiatrist know your room number. She'll probably be here in thirty minutes." Sophia said, smiling as she walked out the door.

"Alright bud, let's see your gown." Yn said, unopening it from the packaging. "Oooh cool! There's little tigers on it, your favorite!" You said with excitement. Although Josh was a little comfortable, there have been times in his football career where you've had to undress him and either give him a bath , put him in pajamas, dress him because he was too tired, etc. Of course you always asked him if he wanted help but in this case, it was pretty obvious.

"Baby, is it alright if I change you?" Yn asked, hoping he'd say yes. There wasn't much going in on Josh's little mind but he found the strength to nod yes. "Thank you honey." Yn replied, laying the bed back all the way to make it easier. Since he was still in his jersey, it could be awfully difficult to take it off, and since you had diapers, might as well try it for tonight and see how it goes.

Carefully taking off the pants, you got all the layers off. Keeping his boxers on for now, you gently took off the shoulder pads and everything else gear wise after his jersey was completely off. "Doing so good baby, almost done." She said softly, as he was now almost bare nude. A slight shiver came from him being exposed and all, so you quickly took the boxers off and laid the diaper underneath him.

With that process being easier than expected, you got him up swiftly and tied his gown in the back. "There you go honey, all done. Time for a snuggle?" Yn asked while he nodded and just laid in your embrace. "Aw honey." Yn cooed, it was like having a little toddler that's so attached to you. Rocking him gently in the big chair, Yn had been thinking about posting something to the media so everyone can know what had happened during that game.

Trying to not expose Josh's mentality nor condition too much, in the year 2023, you are classified as whoever, so no one is here to judge, but since Josh's condition is unknown at this point, it's best to play it safe and keep it private. Scrolling through some of her pics, she narrowed it down to three as she began typing while his soft snores were heard in her ear.

**Pics below are the three you chose, you just have to swipe on instagram**

@itsynlastname

❤️893,475
@itsynlastname Hello all, I hope you're doing well. Since you've seen or heard, Josh took a big tumble tonight during the game. It was a very scary moment knowing that we had to resuscitate him but thankfully after a few minutes , he was alive & back. We're in the emergency room right now, just waiting for answers. It's been a sensitive & emotional time for this "little" guy. He's never had the best experiences with doctors in the past, and what mattered most is all the comfort I can possibly give him now during this time. Please keep our privacy safe during this difficult period as we await for answers on our next steps. No matter the circumstances, I'll always love this little one, even in the worst of it all. But for now, he needs all the cuddles we can get, the nurse even brought him a baby blanket as a comfort item.

We hope to see you all soon, with love & updates.

With love, Yn & Josh ❤️🦬💙
12,765 comments

After posting on social media, you've already received a ton of thoughts and prayers your way. Thankfully, a high majority of the comments being nice was a breath of fresh air too since you didn't know how the fans would respond. In the meantime, you two were just waiting for the psychiatrist to stop by. Josh, still asleep in your arms was a good thing while you continued to rock him gently in case the doctor had to do any physical touching.

Twenty more minutes pass by waiting until you hear a knock at the door. While the noise woke the sleeping beast up, he whimpered a bit from fear, too small knowing what's next. "Come in." Yn said as the door opened. "Hi, I'm Dr. Sarah, you must be Yn." She said, shaking her hand. "Hey! Yes, that's me, and I'm assuming you know this guy." Yn responded, moving her body for Josh to poke his head out. "Ah yes, of course. It's nice to meet you Josh, my family is a big fan of you guys. Amazing team." Sarah smiled. Josh had kept quiet as he curled up into you more.

"He hasn't had the best experiences with doctors/nurses growing up. Sadly, he was here a few times in his younger years and the fear just overcame him now." You exclaimed. "That's okay, I completely understand. Fears are for everyone no matter what. I'll try my best to be gentle & slow throughout the evaluation." Sarah said. "Thank you, it truly means a lot." Yn replied out of gratitude.

Once the brief introduction was done, Sarah had wanted Josh to sit on the medical table for a quick exam, and just to see where he was at mentally due to his behavior. "Josh, can you sit here so I can ask you a couple questions? Just to get to know ya that's all. I don't do any physical work on you like the nurses, I'm just here to get some information about you & the accident that happened today." She said softly, getting in his eye level like she was explaining it to a toddler.

"Mmm." He replied, whining, looking at you because he didn't want to leave your side. "Yn can hold your hand if you want, that would be okay." Sarah smiled, knowing that he is quite clingy at the moment. "Of course I would honey, here, it'll be okay, she's a very nice doctor." Yn said softly, as she placed Josh on the table. Pulling up a seat, you sat next to him as he fiddled with your hand.

Now that he was somewhat comfortable, it was time for Sarah to ask him questions. "Okay Josh, lets start off with the basics. How old are you?" She asked, not knowing that his response would be so adorable. "Mmm, 'm dis many." He replied, holding up three fingers. "You're such a big boy! So smart & brave too." Sarah exclaimed, playing it off. Yn couldn't help but awe at the sight of her boyfriend, those MDLB instincts were coming in.

"What's your favorite color?" Sarah asked while Josh was thinking. His cute little thinning face was just too adorable. "U-umm I wike da cowor wed an' bwue." He replied cutely. "Those are awesome colors!" Sarah cheered, writing it on her paper. "What do you like to do for fun?" She said. "Uhm I wike frowing da ball 'wound, coworing, uhm sweeping on mommy's chest, oh an' an' going on da pwanes!" He said happily, he really did enjoy the private jet.

You and Sarah had both chuckled & smiled along with Josh, seeing him get more comfortable with a "doctor" is all that matters. "You're doing awesome bud, I just have one more question for you. Are you ready?" Sarah asked as he nodded. "How long have you've known your mommy for? When did she become your mommy?" Sarah asked while Josh thought. "Mommy been woving me for dis many years! Josh had said, holding up three fingers once again. I mean, you have been in a relationship with him in the past few years so it makes sense. "That sounds wonderful sweetheart, I bet you love you mommy so very much, she's lucky to have you!" Sarah replied with a smile.

⬆️"Mmmm dis many!" ⬆️ (imagine a 3)

Yn had awed at Josh's response to Sarah. Knowing that she is a dom, she could actually take care of Josh as one of her own. You would have to prepare yourself though, setting up the house, getting all the supplies, etc is a lot of work. "Alright, well it looks like I've gotten all my questions answered from you Josh, here's a little sticker for you for being so nice & brave." She said, handing him a monster truck sticker. "T-tank you!" He replied happily, putting the sticker on.

"Of course little one, now how 'bout you watch some tv on this tablet while I go talk to your mommy for a bit, sounds good?" Sarah asked as she put on Disney plus for him. Josh nodded as he took the tablet and started watching. Meanwhile, Yn and Sarah had pulled up a chair and sat at the mini table. "What do you think is best moving forward?" You ask, knowing possible ideas. "Well, since he's neurologically regressed to a younger age, there are many different options. Age-regression, a non-sexual behavior & coping skill that can heal trauma, mental health, and for cases like Josh, how his injury made him regress into a young mindset. If I may ask, are you classified as a caregiver?" Sarah had said.

"Yes, I am a MDLB caregiver specifically, which I mean, does work for this situation if that were the option to choose. "That's wonderful, I've met a lot of female caregivers for men specifically that have the same incident happen." She replied. "The next option would be putting him in a therapy home with adults that have neurological disabilities, autism, learning disabilities, etc. He would get care everyday, meals, group & learning time, his own room, etc and around the clock supervision." Sarah exclamined, but you weren't too fond of that idea.

"Uhh I don't know, as much as that feels way easier, I think I'drather take the big risk under my own supervision & caretaking. I don't know how exactly he'll feel if I wasn't there 24/7." Yn sighed. "Totally understandable. I think age-regression in an MDLB form is what suits you both best. Again, a huge chance & risk, but I know that he's going to be in good hands." Sarah replied, smiling as she wrote down some of the supplies that you'll need to be getting.

Here are some things that you'll need to do around the house in preparation of him going home. I've added certain baby supplies, furniture, food, drinks, toys, etc. It's like preparing for a newborn, yet in an adult way. Be aware, the first few weeks are the toughest getting into routine and all, but in the end, it's definitely worth it taking care of the football star." Sarah smiled, as she ripped off her list for you.

"Thank you so much, and yes, its a hassle, but well worth it. I'll have to talk to his doctor to see how long he needs to stay & I'll let his management team know what's to get done for when he comes back to a new home." You exclaimed. "Of course. Here is my card, if you have any questions, concerns, anything, call me. I'd love to help." Sarah said happily, glancing over to see Josh still enjoying his show, his thumb in his mouth. "I'll let Sophia know to bring some pacifiers, germs are icky of course." You both chuckle and you can tell he's getting sleepy too.

"Yes, we'll need that for sure. I'm not sure when the doctor is coming to run some tests but hopefully this time we can get him under control to get some bloodwork done. Can you also mention to Sophia if there's stuffed animals she can bring as a comfort item? I'm sure the process will go a lot smoother if he had it." Yn said. "That won't be an issue, we'll make sure he's in the best care here." Sarah replied, getting up. "Alright, its my time to go. Josh, can you be a brave boy for me & Yn while you stay the night with us?" Sarah asked as he nodded slowly. "You'll be just fine sweetheart." Yn cooed trying to distract josh with a hug and give the tablet back to Sarah.

"Oh no worries, he can have it during his stay." She whispered. "Thank you so much." Yn replied silently, she just saved herself a meltdown right there. "Bye guys! See you soon." Sara waved as she made her way out the door. "I'm so proud of you honey, you did such a good job answering her questions." Yn smiled, hugging Josh. "T-tank you mommy." He replied, hugging her back as he yawned. "Are you a sleepy little one?" Yn asked, cooing at the sight of him almost asleep on her shoulder. "Wan' go to bed an' be held p'ease." He said sleepily.

"Oh sweetheart, I'll hold you forever, here, how bout we both get comfortable in bed and you can lay on me. How does that sound?" Yn asked as he nodded, he was excited to be the little spoon. The two of you had gotten comfortable in the hospital bed. Josh had made himself comfy in your embrace as you slowly ran your hand through his hair, humming a lullaby that always calms him down after a tough game/loss. Then"little guy was now fast asleep in your arms as you drifted to sleep as well.

About a couple hours later, Yn had startled from a on at the door. Trying not to wake the sleeping beast up yet cause it could be his doctor making his rounds, Yn got up softly out of Josh's arms as she opened the door quietly. "Shh he's sleeping.'' Yn said softly as the doctor nodded. She had then made her way over to a quieter area to talk to you. "How's he doing?" She asked. '"Well, he was quite calm with the psychiatrist which is good. Answered all of her questions. He seemed to be in a much younger toddler headspace like 2 or 3. She also gave me a list of things to prepare for when he returns home." Yn said, handing the doctor her list.

"Oh yes, of course. Are you committed to being a caregiver for Josh? There's no second option you'd like to take?" She asked. "Yes I'm positive, I feel a lot more comfortable if it was just me. I do have the psychiatrist's number though for any questions or concerns." Yn replied, still being quiet. "That's totally understandable and we have plenty of help along the way if you need it. We'll send you home with diapers, baby supplies and formula." She noted. "Thank you so much, I do intend to breastfeed him, but using formula is another good option." Yn replied. "Of course." The doctor smiled back.

"Will it be all right if we try to wake him up for bloodwork now? Hopefully he can be cooperative this time around, we do have a prize box for him for being brave." The doctor exclaimed to you. "I'm hoping as well that it will work, I'll stay by him if he needs to be cooled down." Yn replied. "Thank you, I'll let my nurses know." The doctor replied. Soon enough, the nurses had rolled in the blood pressure machine and got the needles ready for blood being drawn. You, on the other hand, were trying to wake Josh up as he started mumbling and groaning.

"Sweetheart, it's time to wake up." Yn said softly, trying to be gentle as possible knowing that needles were a foot away from him. He had started to open his eyes, when all of a sudden something changed, you and the doctors never expected this to happen, but it was like nothing happened. "B-babe? Yn? Where, where am I?! What's happening?!" Josh had nervously as tears threatened to spill as he said like he was a regular 24 year old again...

CLIFFHANGERRRRRRR!!! Ahhh I'm so glad I came up with this "unexpected" ending. My ideas for the next part awaits but it'll be pretty good! Thank you all so much for reading, and I hope you enjoyed this first sort of like chapter.

If you enjoyed and would like to wait for more, please follow me, vote, request and comment, save to your lists and libraries, and many many more to see what I have in store for you all on this book! thank you for waiting as I wrote this prompt. I'll have some spare time soon and I'm looking forward to make the next chapter so we can get into the book as in our resides in the future.

I'll see you all soon, thank you for all of your support.

A❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
294K 27.4K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
591K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...