✮ 𝐵𝒜𝑅𝐵𝐼𝐸 ✮ 𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘭�...

By SLUTT444GIOO

𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘣𝘭𝘶'𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘢 𝘨�... More

𝟎𝟎✰
𝟎𝟏✰
𝟎𝟐✰
𝟎𝟑✰
𝟎𝟒✰
𝟎𝟓✰
𝟎𝟔✰
𝟎𝟕✰
𝟎𝟖✰
𝟎𝟗✰
𝟏𝟎✰
𝟏𝟏✰
𝟏𝟐✰
𝟏𝟑✰
𝟏𝟒✰
𝟏𝟓✰
𝟏𝟔✰
𝟏𝟕✰
𝟏𝟖✰

𝟏𝟗✰

3K 93 82
By SLUTT444GIOO

𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐊𝐀𝐑'𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐄
@𝙢𝙧𝙨.𝙠𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙚
✰✰✰
05/24/22 ** 5:39pm
📍Bronx, NYC

"BRO WHY YOU AINT COME YESTERDAY?" camrin questioned you on the other end of the facetime call as he watched you fix your hair at your vanity.

"i deadass forgot" you said "mhm, you think ima believe dat? you was gettin dicked down, whore" he said and you rolled your eyes "and if i was?" you said, rolling your neck.

"bye. i don't wanna talk to you nomo." he said, hanging up in your face as you laughed "childish asf" you laughed as he started calling back which you let it ring a few more times before answering.

"ANSWER DA PHONE BITCH!" he yelled into the speaker as you side eyed the phone "stfu- idk why you keep playin wit me liyah" he said, exhaling the smoke from out his mouth.

"camrin. you done lost yo rabbit ass mind broski." you said as you flat ironed your hair "exactly nigga" kay said, walking into your beauty room looking MADDDD GOOD!!!!!

"where tf you even come from bitch, who are you? WHO?!" camrin said, sounding like tokyo toni "bitch ass, shut up pussy" he said "how you get in my house kevin?" you asked as you looked him up n down before looking at his face.

"you left yo keys in my car" he said, placing them beside you "thanks bookie" you smiled "ew" camrin said, immediately gagging "twins, i said the same thing when i seen yo dick" you replied, flat ironing the last part.

"yo what?" kay said, furrowing his eyebrows as he pulled your hair and tilted your head back so you could look at him "damnnn, i can do her better nigga" cam said and you laughed.

"bitch do what better?" he questioned "fuck her" cam replied and kay laughed "i asked her last night was she giving it up, nigga she said unt un nigga" kay said, grabbing your phone "he tryna kill me cam, he got my face near his dick" you said.

"it stank don't it? ewwww" cam said as you laughed "kayyy let me goo, my neck tired" you said, puttin your hand over his wrist "gimme a kiss first" he said while looking down at you as he licked his lips.

you turned around in your chair to face him and gave him a quick kiss but he quickly pulled you into a real kiss, sliding his tongue into your mouth as your lips slightly parted.

"y'all disgust me but liyah let me know when you otw so i can get da baby oil ready, mami" blu said and kay hung up on him, not breaking the kiss. you tapped his hand that was now wrapped around your neck, letting him know that you were done.

he pulled away, pecking your lips 2 more times before fully stopping and licking his lips as he looked down at you "go and chill for you make me act up" you said and he laughed.

he was about to lay down until you stopped him "come here" you said and he looked at you "for what?" he asked and you grabbed him by the waistband of his jeans—pulling him to you.

you smelled his clothes and he laughed "watchu sniffin?" he asked "mind ya business" you said "stand up, i wanna sit down" he said and you stood up, watching as he sat at your vanity before man spreading and pulling you in his lap.

"where yo phone?" you asked as he stared at you through the mirror "hm" he hummed, handing you his phone as he rubbed up on your thigh—meanwhile you started a live and everything.

"hey y'all" you said to the live as you propped his phone up, watching as hella ppl joined "dey wanna know who you is, tell 'em" he said and you looked at yourself in the mirror "y'all already know who it issss" you smiled.

"hol up" he said, grabbing his phone and muting the live "why the fuck you sittin here in a silky ass robe wit no clothes on Aaliyah? and you was on the phone wit anotha nigga wit no clothes on." he said with attitude laced in his voice.

he grabbed your neck, making you look at him as you literally folded "stop playin wit me for real, Aaliyah." he said as she smiled and watched him put the phone back and unmute the live.

"okay, daddy" she smiled "watchu just say?" he asked "watchu talkin about?" liyah asked, looking back at his fine ass "you just- nevermind" he said and she laughed.

@𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 she betta stop playin 🤣

@𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 "daddy" is crazyyy

@𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 AALIYAH?? since when they date?!

@𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 she so pretty 😍😍

"i knew i won't trippin" he laughed as he read the comments "aww thank you" Aaliyah smiled at the compliments that she was getting "he call me pretty all the time, right daddy?" liyah said as she rubbed on kay's face while he stared at her.

"stop callin me dat" he said "why, daddy??" she pouted "Aaliyah." he said in a stern manner while staring at her backside which gave her chills but she ignored it.

@𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 oop-

@𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 you better stop play lili 😅

@𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 why am i scared for her??😭😭

@𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 she a hoe n she ugly.

"who and how bitch? fat neck ass hoe." liyah said as kay laughed "what's wrong, mama?" he asked "cause dis dirty bitch just called me a hoe like bitch explain? oh ok, you can't tho and i know i'm not ugly." she snapped, now having a attitude.

@𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 omggg😭😭

@𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 y'all done gave her a attitude 🤣

@𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 awll who said that??

@𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 it's okay bae🥹🥹😭

"just blew whole mood." she mumbled and kay watched her body language carefully as she brushed her hair "look at me" kay spoke but liyah didn't listen.

"look at me, aaliyah." he said and she turned around "what" she said with a obvious attitude which made him furrow his eyebrows "hol up." he said to the live as he tapped her leg so she could stand up.

after aaliyah stood up he got up right after her and grabbed her by her neck quick as hell as she rolled her eyes "just cause dey said sum to you and now you got a attitude don't mean take dat shit out on me. if you know dat shit ain't true den stop lettin it get to you." he said, forgetting to mute the live.

"okayyy, let me goo." she rolled her eyes as she grew more irritated "Aaliyah ian playin witcho ass. ion give no fucks about dis baby ass attitude you got cause da shit ain't phasing me so when we go back over there act like you got some sense before you get fucked up." he spoke as if he was your mom.

"get the fuck out my face kevin for real, your annoying as fuck." she spoke, pushing him out of her way "stop talkin to me like you my dad nigga" she added and he laughed.

"you gettin beside yourself, remember who you talkin to kar'diare" he shook his head with a concerning smirk on his face "im talkin to you, kevin perez" she spoke, sitting in her seat.

"and you didn't mute the live, slowness." she shook her head, beginning to fix her edges "you want a relationship for the world, you don't even take me serious." she mumbled, thinking he wouldn't hear her but he did.

"watchu mean?" he questioned, grabbing the phone and ending the live "you only want me for my body and my looks, not for who i am. you don't even treat me right bro, it's the little things that matter like the situation that just happened- nevermind, it ain't even worth it." she scoffed while shaking her head.

"nah, talk to me ma" he said, turning her chair around so that she was facing him "im good kevin, promise." she lied, getting up and leaving the room to go to her bedroom as she left kevin there to drown in his thoughts.

A/N: how long y'all been waiting?🤣🤣

he so sexc omgggg, y'all want a kv book?😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 2.3K 57
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
40.7K 1K 88
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
57.5K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
105K 231 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report