Dream Smp oneshots

Oleh Marz_Wastaken

Um yeah Some random stories of ships/friendships of the dream smp Lebih Banyak

gimmie requests
Changed my username
Dream gets a new kitten.
I promised you guys!!
Halloween!!

Beeduos night without Michael

65 1 0
Oleh Marz_Wastaken

No pov:

Ranboo and Tubbo were standing in the doorway of their mansion, "Make sure to take good care of him! And no swearing around him either!".Yes this is what you're probably already thinking,Tommy was babysitting Michael for the night. Anyways lets get back to the story,Tommy sighed and nodded as he held Michael "Okay fine,no swearing. I'll cya guys tomorrow,have fun!" The blonde made his merry way out. As soon as Tommy and Michael left,Tubbo squealed. "Finally,we can sleep properly hah!" Tubbo added,Ranboo simply nodded and took ahold of his husband's hand. "Wanna go to sleep?" "Of course I do." They both made their way to the bedroom and got settled in next to eachother. "Goodnight Boo,I love you" "Love you too Bee" They soon peacefully drifted off to sleep.

Requested by no one♡

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.4M 59.2K 106
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
167K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
965K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
Doors open. Oleh ash

Fiksi Penggemar

615K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...