•|𝐼𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒|•...

By AshLeeNyx

̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y... More

¥ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
{61}
{62}
{63}
{64}
{65}
{66}
{68}
{69}
{70}
{71}
{72}
{73}
[74}
{75}
{76}
{77}
{78}
{79}
{80}
{81}
{82}
{83}
{84}
{85}
{86}
{87}
{88}
{89}
{90}

{67}

516 5 1
By AshLeeNyx

*5.4K Words*

"Our new pet Our new slave Our new plaything!"

.
.
.
.
.

Miku wide her eyes when she saw a demon that killed her two sisters.

"Discussing!" Miku said to the demon but the demon just laughed at what she said as if it too enjoyed saying such a thing.

"Wow, I didn't know you could tell me that, Rabbit." It said to him.

"When did you give her a name like that Karaku!" A clone said happily.

"It's been a long time and that name rabbit suits her too." Karaku repeated the name he gave you and Miku didn't like it.

Until Miku found the timing when she was about to take a step to run in a direction, suddenly a demon teleported behind her.

"Whatever you're thinking right now don't do it!" The demon said to her is a warning to her.

"Woah how fast you teleported behind her Yoriichi!" Mitsuri said to him.

Miku couldn't move from her position because one of the strongest demons was behind her now that they surrounded her, Miku had no other idea how she could leave the place.

A few minutes later, the upper moons brought her to their platform where the demon king was waiting.

When she was taken away, one of them threw her on the tatami floor like trash, almost entirely scratched by nails that could be seen all over Miku's body.

"Aw, look at her. She's barely able to move anymore." Karaku said.

While the others enjoyed watching Miku suffer from the wounds she received, but almost all of the upper moon could not help but gasp at the smell of Miku's blood.

"Even though Her blood smells like Y/n's blood." Enmu and Mitsuri said at the same time.

While Miku was writhing in pain because of the wound on her body, she forced herself to stay awake and be alert around her, but even though she forced herself not to lose consciousness, her body the giver herself.

"What is our next plan lord Tanjiro-sama." Muzan told Tanjiro where the demon king was reading a book. When he heard Muzan's voice, he closed the book and placed it on the table near him.

"Why did it take you so long to catch her?" Tanjiro asked them all but no one said a word to the upper moon.

"We just talked to her for a while." Yoriichi said.

Tanjiro didn't think about what they talked about with Miku. What he thought about now was only you and no one else.

'My darling we can get it too." Tanjiro said to himself before facing his upper moon and Miku.

"So have you thought about it Miku?" Tanjiro asked Miku but Miku didn't say a word and just kept quiet in her place.

When Miku didn't answer, Tanjiro already knew how to manipulate Her, so He signaled to His upper moons to kill their slaves.

And this was done by the upper moons who did not question or compalin the demon king. They killed their slaves so Miku closed her eyes so as not to see the brutal killing of the upper moons on humans. Miku also covered her two ears so she couldn't hear the screams of the female slaves asking for help and begging the demon king to spare their lives but they didn't see or hear anything from the demon king asking him to stop. his upper moons for killing them.

"Please... Lord Tanjiro-sama spare us!" Another woman screamed at the demon king while the upper moons had no mercy on them.

"AHHHHHHH! Stop it! stop it!" Others shouted as the other upper moon embraced the insides of the others while the others had no eyes and hands.

"Shhhh! Don't make noise, don't spoil the mood of the demon king." Tengen said to His slave.

"Lord Rengoku-sama please have mercy on us!" Rengoku's slaves said they were afraid of him, but Rengoku's face did not show it to the women who were his slaves.

"Akaza please have a Mercy on us We don't want to die yet please spare our Lives!" When Akaza's slaves beg him throughout his life, he cannot kill a woman, but he will do it for you, even if he eats her.

The demon king is happy to see that the human slaves of his upper moon are just a toy to him. Tanjiro's feelings are relieved when he hears the shouts and cries of the slaves of his upper moon, Tanjiro likes this kind of thing. feeling that those inferior to him should only be feared by those like them.

Until Tanjiro's two red eyes gazed at the figure of Miku who was in Yuko while her eyes were closed and her two hands were covering her two eyes so that she could not see what was happening around her and she could not hearing the shouts and cries of the humans around Him so smiled The demon king smile that can be associated with an evil smile.

The demon king is happy with what he will witness today, especially Miku who is already suffering. This is what Tanjiro wants to see in Miku and also in you. He wants you to fear Him and no one else.

"What's the problem Miku? Can't you look at the ordinary humans around you being killed by my disciples?" Tanjiro asked Miku Tanjiro didn't hear an answer from Miku but He only saw Miku's figure shaking in fear.

So Tanjiro approached Miku while his other demons were busy killing the female slaves. He stared at Miku while she was trembling with fear. She and Miku are very scared and this is what he wants to happen to you. He wants you to be afraid of him. They all are because you are just an ordinary human like Miku who is just an animal. in front of Miku and she grabbed her cheek to stare at him.

And he told her to open her eyes and looked at him "Open your eyes!" Tanjiro demanded Miku but Miku didn't do it so Tanjiro tightened his hold on Miku's cheek which cost Miku pain.

Miku feels Tanjiro's nails digging into her soft skin She just can't resist him because of the difficulty of her current situation and she can't do What Tanjiro is asking her to do to open her eyes because she doesn't want to she can see humans like her who have suffered too much at the hands of demon disciples like Her.

So Tanjiro tightened his hold on Miku's checks until his blue and long nails dug into Miku's soft skin cheek and it caused Miku pain but Miku only endured the pain she felt.

When Miku did not comply with Tanjiro's wish to open her eyes, Tanjiro buried his hand in Miku's stomach and forced Miku to open her two eyes and the first thing she saw were the red eyes of the demon king who stared at her.

"It's good and follow what I say Miku... The thing I hate the most of all is the tough One like you!" Tanjiro said to Miku.

Miku couldn't answer Tanjiro because of the pain she was feeling and what she saw were the bodies of female slaves scattered around and the blood spread on the sheets.

"Do you like what you see Miku?" Tanjiro asked her while Tanjiro still gripped her cheek.

When Tanjiro saw Miku's angry expression, He just smiled at this because He knew that whatever Miku did, she couldn't stop what he was planning, so Tanjiro let go of Miku's cheek and stood up.

When Tanjiro stood up, he saw that the entire area around the platform was covered with blood and the corpses of the slaves of his upper moon.

"Tanjiro-sama, we have killed all the slaves." Kokushibo said to Tanjiro.

"Good then." Tanjiro replied to Kokushibo and in a signal Tanjiro's finger two of his upper moon held Miku's hand and her foot so that she could not move.

When held by the two upper moons, Miku's hands and feet struggled too much because she knew what He would do to her.

So even though she can't handle the strength of the two upper moons that stop her, she forces Herself to get out of their tight grip.

"What a naughty girl she is... Do you agree Karaku?" Douma asked Karaku while Karaku was happy to see that Miku was struggling.

But Kaigaku is not happy with this even a little bit Inosuke is like that so Inosuke punches Miku's stomach so hard that it stops moving with too much force When Inosuke punches Miku's stomach, Miku feels that Some of the Her ribs were broken and she was spitting blood because of the force of the impact on her stomach.

That's why Miku's struggle stopped and it was replaced by a lot of pain in her body, Miku almost cried because of the pain she was feeling.

"Oh she's crying now." Aizetsu said happily as Miku's tears began to fall.

"Why did you do that Inosuke? Look at her. She can't move. Maybe that's what you're going to do to Y/n!?" Zenitsu told him irritated.

Inosuke glared at Zenitsu. He knew that he didn't like Zenitsu's attitude anymore because of Zenitsu's cowardice when he and Tanjiro had a mission, but he didn't expect that until now that he had become a demon. They were cowards. still this.

"I didn't think you was a coward until now!" Inosuke Said Straight To Zenitsu.

When Inosuke said this to Zenitsu, his heart was almost broken by what Inosuke said to him. He didn't think it would be like that. Inosuke's view of him is still shallow. Until now, even Kaigaku has witnessed it. No. Kaigaku knew that Inosuke was also hiding some anger towards Zenitsu.

So when Kaigaku heard this he just smirked from where he was standing. He thought that he was the only one who was angry with Zenitsu. It turns out that he was not only one had a hatered with Zenitsu.

"Why you!" Zenitsu murmured as he restrained his anger Zenitsu didn't want to break the friendship of the three of them with Tanjiro and Inosuke even though they had become demons but now that they had become demons Zenitsu felt that his former close friends also felt the behavior of those before his friend has also changed.

Because of the blood that they consumed with Tanjiro, this is also the reason that their pass memories are lost from them as well as their being human before and it is replaced by evil behavior like other demons that Tanjiro did.

But Zenitsu, even though he became a demon like Tanjiro and others, he still can't forget the memories of Tanjiro and Inosuke when they were dead, even if Tanjiro forces him to forget their old memories, Zenitsu can't do this.

'Even if I try to forget the old friendship between the three of us, I can't... I don't know why but even if I want to forget it... Tanjiro... Inosuke... I can't do that.' Zenitsu said to himself.

While the other demon just looked at Miku's figure struggling to move Now that Miku doesn't have the strength to fight the two upper moons that are holding her She can't think of anything else to save herself but her ear she is the only one who can surrender to the demon king and when you reach their world, I hope your life here will be full of peace.

"Now let's begin." The demon king said He kneeled down in front of Miku and raised his one hand and His blue dark nail became sharp enough to cut fresh human flesh.

The demon king looked carefully at Miku's figure that was weakening and had no strength and for a few seconds he slowly buried his hand in Miku's chest where her heart was while Miku was writhing in pain. She could feel the sharp nails of the demon king cutting and digging into her chest.

So she was calmed and calmed down by other demons around but different Their called name Not her name but your name.

"Shhhh sun The pain will go away too." Yoriichi said to Miku.

"Hold still tulip." Giyuu said to Miku.

While the other upper moon just giggled when they heard that Miku squirmed and struggled because of the pain she was feeling.

"Look how beautiful she is." Tengen said.

"I can't wait to meet her." Enmu said as his cheeks blushed while looking at Miku's figure.

"Come on little lotus I can't wait to be with you!" Douma said very happy.

While Akaza feels sorry for Miku's loss. She wants to be with you just like everyone else. She has no other dreams but only you, but she sees you and Miku who are struggling. his heart shattered when she saw Miku and you suffer in Great pain.

While Muzan will be happy that now he can be with you. He has dreamed of it for a long time. He is with you.

While Yoriichi and Kokushibo were just looking at Miku while Yoriichi was secretly staring at his twin, Kokushibo He knew that they both like you because then He didn't know that his twin was also dreaming of you there He is already in Tanjiro's body. Tanjiro himself is the one who told him that his twin also likes you.

So it's inevitable that Yoriichi won't get angry because he thought in his vision that only you will love him and no one else, but he made a mistake when he found out that his twin also likes you, and he gets even more angry when he finds out that others also have a look at You.

While Miku was writhing in pain She tried to open her eyes When she opened Miku's two eye The smiles Of the monsters around Her She saw how obsessed, posissseve, in love, lust, hunger, they are.

To You so Miku just prays that if you get rated in their world, I hope you can survive in their world and return to your real world.

'Y/n... If you make it here I hope you can survive in this world.' Miku thoughts For a few more moments, Miku felt the demon king's hand holding it, her heart inside her chest, the demon king's hand.

When the demon king touches her heart, the demon king squeezes it until Miku spits blood, Miku feels the pain that the demon king is doing to her and Miku can see it on his face, the joy he feels.

Until Miku saw the vision of the woman who was hit by a car and with the force of the impact the woman was thrown far away and the impact on the woman's body was so bad it almost broke her bones and her head bled like a snake and saw Miku's soul had left the woman's body and the woman's soul had also left.

The demon king pulled Miku's heart out of her chest and at that time Miku felt that her soul had separated. that in her body, Miku no longer feels pain and care Of succeeding in getting rid of the demon king's heart.

With the removal of the demon king Miku's heart Tanjiro was so happy because they could finally be with you in their World so He stood up and ordered his upper moons to find you because at any time Now you were in their world and followed It was His upper moons and left the infinity castle, leaving Tanjiro alone and Miku's lifeless body lying on the tatami floor.

Tanjiro stared at Miku's dead body. When he succeeded in doing what he wanted, he didn't feel good. Even though he succeeded in doing that, something still bothered him while staring at Miku's corpse, which was bathed in its own blood.

'What is this feeling? Why does it seem like there is something wrong with what I did?' Tanjiro asked himself as he still held Miku's heart in his hand that was still beating.

Tanjiro looked at Miku's heart in his hand He didn't know why He felt a stranger feeling after He killed Miku and got you in their World Tanjiro wanted to be happy but He couldn't smile He didn't know why.

He tries to be happy and smile because here in their world you will be with Him for the rest of your life but He can't smile Tanjiro is trying to figure it out on his own why He feels this way but even to himself He can't answer it or just a figure out.

So Tanjiro kept asking himself if the feelings of his upper moon are the same as his feelings.

"Do I feel the same now.... With my upper moons?" Tanjiro asked himself.

He almost trembled where he stood. He knew why he felt this way about himself. He couldn't rest where he stood, so he looked behind him where Nakime was. When he saw one of his upper moons, he didn't see it trembling. in fear it was normal to sit on the tatami floor and keep quiet.

Tanjiro doesn't know what kind of fear What he feels Now His veins are coming out on his arm and on His face Tanjiro doesn't like this feeling, yes He knows His upper moons are afraid of Him but Now his is a different fear He feels that Tanjiro is not used to this feeling. He is not used to this feeling.

So When Tanjiro saw Nakime who was normal and no longer trembling with fear He returned to staring at Miku's corpse lying on the tatami floor and bathed in its own blood Tanjiro stared again Miku's corpse The fear got worse He increased it with the feeling in his heart that his heart was being pierced by a sharp object over and over again and it was so painful to the feeling of the demon king.

So what he did was he crushed Miku's heart with his hand and all the blood inside Miku's heart and spread on Tanjiro's face that Tanjiro had already crushed Miku's heart Tanjiro felt the pain in his heart as if it was breaking into small pieces and out of his vision suddenly The figure of Miku and Y/n.

"As long as you are alive she will hate you, remember That!" Miku told him and a few seconds later, Tanjiro returned to reality in his infinity castle where Miku was covered in his own blood.

The size of Tanjiro's eyes When he saw His vision of you and Miku When he saw you again in his vision He saw how much you hate him and He was very angry Your expression towards him and Tanjiro didn't like it No He completely understood why you were so angry.

Angry at him, He just did what he had to do to get you and be with Him, but your expression towards him is not funny at all.

So with so much Anger and fear that Tanjiro feels, He didn't believe it because He knew that you love Him as much as He loves You.

He is afraid because you might leave him at any time, maybe if you see him as a demon, Tanjiro already knows what will happen, nothing else will run in your mind but leave him.

So with so much going on in Tanjiro's mind about you, he can't concentrate anymore because his feelings are mixed now that he killed Miku and got what he wants but you.

Until Tanjiro himself saw that Miku was smiling at him while staring at him. Her eyes were so black and the blood in her mouth did not stop coming out.

Tanjiro was scared out of his wits when he saw Miku smile at him like a monster even more frightening than him.

Tanjiro didn't know if what he was seeing now was real or he was just hallucinating with what he was seeing. He couldn't control himself from trembling while staring at Miku's corpse who was staring and smiling at him.

"No It's not true..." Tanjiro said as he stared at Miku He didn't know if He would believe What he was seeing Now in front of Him that A corpse was staring at him and smiling.

While Miku was just staring at Tanjiro Her eyes turned black so black to the point She had no eyes and the black and red liquid dripped from Her eyes while smiling at her with blood coming out of her mouth said Miku.

Until Miku was able to speak in front of Tanjiro When Miku spoke, Tanjiro was even more afraid of him because he had never experienced anything like this in his entire life.

"Accept that Tanjiro as long as you live... She hates you remember that... Tanjiro!" Miku Kay Tanjiro said with a second voice that could be heard in Miku's voice.

So when Miku says this, he orders Nakime to take Miku's body outside where no one can see it and make sure it can be eaten by other demons.

"Nakime, throw away Miku's body, make sure that other demons will eat her body!" Tanjiro said angrily and Nakime followed him.

With a sound Of the soul outside of the infinity castle Miku's body is obviously Lifeless but What Tanjiro doesn't know is that Miku won't die As long as she's alive Your only body in the real world so Miku is already outside if where The real World The wound He receivedin his chest and His lost heart in His chest spontaneously healed as if there was nothing in him.

And Miku's eyes returned to normal everything returned to normal in Miku's body as if there was nothing wrong with her When Miku opened her eyes She saw The light night sky And its stars around Miku smiled that somehow she is still alive.

Miku woke up from the dirty ground, she saw around her that it was all grass and wide. The area was not far away with a forest.

"I'm still alive." Miku smiled to herself and held her chest where her heart was, Miku was relieved that despite what the demon king had done to her, she was still alive today.

So that Miku can be sure that the hole in her chest where her heart is is gone She suddenly thinks about you and is nervous about what will happen to you in their world Because Miku doesn't want you to suffer at the hands of the demon king and also in the upper moon so she needs to find you as soon as possible.

But before Miku did that she remembered what she said to Tanjiro that Y/n would hate her as long as she lived Miku didn't know if she really said that to Tanjiro because of those times she was no longer alive but during those times too That's when she stared into the eyes of the demon king and smiled. Miku saw the fear on Tanjiro's face for the first time.

And Miku is happy when she saw the fear of the demon king for the first time and she want to see that again. She wants to see the demon king like that. The expression on his face is scared and nervous, trembling with fear because of what she will witness the demon king before. Miku is sure that the demon king is going crazy. Now she will be afraid because of what he saw. in the vision about You.

'As Long as she Lives, She will hate you, remember that!'

Return to Miku's brain What she said to the demon king and Miku couldn't help but smile, she was happy to see the demon king like that. The expression on his face was afraid to leave him. Her most beloved person was afraid that he wouldn't love her.

And it came true when the day came when they got Y/n, there was nothing they could do about it because Y/n herself would make a way for her not to love them and Y/n would make sure that they would suffer as long as they lived.

While Tanjiro is restless in his room as he stops him from unleashing his anger because of what Miku said to him earlier. He doesn't know if what he saw earlier with Miku is true and what she said to him. He wants it not to be. nothing but Miku's stare at him earlier was scary.

And Tanjiro feels that everything Miku said to him earlier is true but Tanjiro just tries to forget what Miku said but He can't do it and it keeps coming back to his brain without stopping.

Until Tanjiro felt in himself that he couldn't explain, as if he was going crazy when he wasn't with you and when that happened What Miku told him.

Tanjiro almost trembled in his position. He could hardly control himself. He wanted to scream and forget what Miku said to him, but he couldn't. Tanjiro felt like he was going crazy because the words that Miku said to him kept coming back and forth. in His brain.

'For as long as He hates you, remember that!'

That's what comes back to Tanjiro's brain and no one else. Every time it comes back to Tanjiro's brain, he almost goes crazy for fear of coming true.

What Miku told him, Tanjiro doesn't want you to be at a distance from him and especially you will hate him for the rest of your life. He is willing for you to witness Him on some bases, just don't hate him for life because when you do this, He will not accept His own.

That's why Tanjiro just held his hair harshly while staring at the mirror and in his reflection on himself He saw in himself that he was really crazy about you.

Because He can feel his heart beating non-stop whenever he remembers or mentions your name but now when Miku told him Tanjiro's lively and fast beating heart was replaced by fear and nervousness.

And this is what Tanjiro hates the most, that feeling as if His heart doesn't accept you. It's also for him that you don't accept His love for you as if you're driving him crazy.

But Tanjiro insisted not to think about it and just thought about the future of you two when you become the queen of the demons and rule the whole world.

"I know that's not true no matter what you do Y/n you'll be mine! even if it's in exchange Other people's lives are mine just remember That!" Tanjiro said to himself as he stared at his reflection in the mirror.

A few weeks ago you arrived in their world, you don't know where you are and what place you've been to, even you yourself don't know where you are because all you know is that you were run over by a car and now you are alive and in another place that even you have no idea where you are.

And when you looked around you saw nothing but trees all around you and when you looked at your own clothes you saw that you were wearing a blue kimono with a floral design on its fabric. you wonder where you are and how you are alive.

And suddenly a puppy came up to you and suddenly it licked your face so you just sat down and held the puppy.

You were surprised when you held the puppy, so you shook a little when you held the puppy in your hand, you thought it you was dead, but every time you think about it, your head hurts.

Until you think of giving a name to the puppy you are holding "Hmm... What should I name you?" You asked yourself until you have an idea what the puppy name is.

"Dawang! Your name is dawang!" You said to the puppy and the puppy barking on you signaling you that she love the name you give her and you smile.

and you thought to stand up and fight in the forest and go to the nearby village because you have no idea where you are now, so you walked out of the forest with the puppy in your arms, I didn't know that someone was guarding the place your every move since you came here to their world.

"I found her I must take her to Lady Miku immediately before the demons get ahead of me!" The woman said and she followed you while you were unaware of the village you were about to enter.

When you see a village, you don't think twice about entering it until you notice the beautiful women preparing their beautiful clothes, you don't know what the village has and why it's so busy while you walking through the village you stopped in your tracks when you heard a woman's voice.

And when you turned around you saw a woman hurrying to approach you and she stopped in front of you panting and asked where you came from.

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n! You turned your head and you saw a woman running towards you.

'I wonder how she know my name tho?'

The woman is in front of you right now she catch her breath and spoke to you.

"Lady y/n where did you come from earlier we were looking for you!" the woman said.

You didn't say any word and just stare at the woman.

"You have nothing else to say but just stare at me?" the woman said.

You didn't say anything because at first you didn't know the woman who was in front of you right now so you just kept quiet when suddenly the woman noticed the strange feeling in the shadow of a house on your side so she quickly pulled her hand away you.

'Shit I need to take her immediately there is a demon in this house on our side.'

"By the way we need to get back to the mansion." the woman said.

And she grab your hand immediately.

"Uhmm wait how did you know my name?" You ask the woman.

The woman keep walking until she spoke "Are you kidding me that's your name Y/n L/n!" the woman said.

You're so confused right now how this woman know your name you know that's your name but in the first place you didn't know this woman you said to yourself while following the woman.

"Uhh...where are we going?"

You ask the woman again "We are going back to the mansion where lady miku is waiting for you" the woman said.

'Huh lady miku who's is she? You said to yourself.

As you followed the woman pulling your hand you didn't know why she was in such a hurry and the one in the shadow hiding at the side of the house was a demon and Tanjiro's man he saw everything and heard everything the woman told you.

"You're alive, Miku, I thought you were dead!" While the demon was just staring at you going to Miku's mansion.

After walking for a minutes you two reach the mansion the woman in front of you open the door and she let you in you walk inside your eyes wide when you saw how big the mansion are.

"Follow me." The women said. you follow the woman you enter the mansion.

As you two entered the mansion you two walked inside until you two reached a room and the woman knock the door.

"Lady miku i found lady y/n." the woman said.

And the woman inside the room reply "The door was open." the woman said.

The woman in front of you slide the door and you saw inside a woman sitting on the tatami floor writing on a paper.

When you enter the room where a woman is sitting on the tatami floor and writing something on a paper, she looks at you and smiles.

"I found her first and my mission is to protect her against Tanjiro and return her to her real world."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.9K 1.3K 72
[2nd book of MiNe//// (Psycho Yandere Girl x Male Reader] Being a daughter of the crimson red hair yandere, Aura Umosaki wasn't the fortunate one in...
18.5K 171 33
!!!!THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED DUE TO LOSS OF INTEREST IN THE DSMP. THANK YOU.!!!! "ⁱ'ᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒᵘʳᵗ ʲᵉˢᵗᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐʸ ʲᵒᵇ ⁱˢ ᵗᵒ ᵉⁿᵗᵉʳᵗᵃⁱⁿ...𝐘𝐎𝐔." That's...
198K 4.4K 194
If the book is found to be unsatisfactory, we request for a peaceful leave as we would like for this book to remain toxic free and be absent of any r...
252K 9.9K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) 気にしない: ̗̀➛ ╰─▸ ❝ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 you like this ❞ ・꧁.━━ 𝐈�...