Literate 21+ Individual Rolep...

Por _BlackRoseDemon_

Art is not mine Any minors, get out! To clear up some confusion, this is a lore-base romance rp with smut be... Mรกs

๐•ฝ๐–š๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜
๐•ฑ๐–”๐–—๐–’๐–˜
ATTENTION!! (pls read)
๐•ฝ๐–Š๐––๐–š๐–Š๐–˜๐–™
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฌ๐–˜๐–˜๐–†๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–“ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•พ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐– (F)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ป๐–—๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฐ๐–“๐–›๐–ž (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–‚๐–—๐–†๐–™๐– (F)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฒ๐–—๐–Š๐–Š๐–‰ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฒ๐–‘๐–š๐–™๐–™๐–”๐–“๐–ž (F)
๐Ÿ’œ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ท๐–š๐–˜๐–™ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–”๐–‰๐–ž๐–Œ๐–š๐–†๐–—๐–‰ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ป๐–—๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–“๐–Š๐–— (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ธ๐–Š๐–—๐–’๐–†๐–“ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฌ๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘ (M)
๐Ÿ’œ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ป๐–†๐–“๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–— (F)
๐Ÿค ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ณ๐–Š๐– ๐•ญ๐–”๐–ž๐–˜ (M)
๐Ÿ’™ ๐–„๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐•ฌ๐–‡๐–š๐–˜๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š ๐–๐–†๐–’๐–•๐–Ž๐–—๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–”๐–ž๐–‹๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–‰ (M)
๐Ÿ’œ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฐ๐–›๐–Ž๐–‘ ๐•ถ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–—๐–Ž๐–’ ๐•ญ๐–—๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ (M)
๐Ÿค ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Ž๐–’๐–˜๐–”๐–“ ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–‘๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–˜ (M/F)
๐Ÿ’œ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ด๐–“๐–ˆ๐–š๐–‡๐–š๐–˜ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฌ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–• ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ฌ ๐•ถ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘๐–Š๐–— (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•พ๐–š๐–•๐–Š๐–—๐–“๐–†๐–™๐–š๐–—๐–†๐–‘ ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–™๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š (M)
๐Ÿค ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–š๐–™๐–‘๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฟ๐–Š๐–‘๐–‘๐–—๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–” (M/F)
๐Ÿ’™ ๐–„๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐–‚๐–Š๐–—๐–Š๐–œ๐–”๐–‘๐–‹ ๐•ญ๐–”๐–ž๐–‹๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–‰ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐–„๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐•ฎ๐–๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‰๐–๐–”๐–”๐–‰ ๐•ฑ๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–‰ (M)
๐Ÿงก ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•พ๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™ (F)
๐Ÿค ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–”๐–‰๐–˜ (M/F)
๐Ÿ’™ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ด๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐•ถ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ (M)
๐Ÿค ๐•พ๐–ˆ๐–๐–”๐–”๐–‘ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–“๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ (M/F)
๐Ÿค ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ณ๐–”๐–š๐–˜๐–Š ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ท๐–š๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜ (M/F)
๐Ÿค ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ป๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–“๐–”๐–—๐–’๐–†๐–‘ ๐•ด๐–“๐–›๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–†๐–™๐–”๐–—๐–˜ (M/F)
๐Ÿ’™ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•พ๐–Ž๐–—๐–Š๐–“ (M)
๐Ÿงก ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–™๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š ๐–‚๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๐•ฌ ๐•พ๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Š๐–™ (F)
๐Ÿค ๐•ญ๐–‘๐–†๐–ˆ๐– & ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–‰ (M/F)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•พ๐–•๐–ž ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ธ๐–†๐–“๐–ž ๐•ฑ๐–†๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–˜ (M)
๐Ÿ’œ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฟ๐–๐–”๐–—๐–“ ๐•ฑ๐–†๐–Ž๐–—๐–ž (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–—๐–’๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘๐–†'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–”๐–“ (M)
๐Ÿค ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–˜๐–™๐–‘๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‚๐–”๐–”๐–‰๐–˜ (M)
๐Ÿ’œ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ท๐–”๐–˜๐–™ ๐•ท๐–š๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘๐–Š (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฐ๐–-๐•ฎ๐–”๐–• (M)
๐Ÿงก ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐•ธ๐–†๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–— (F)
๐Ÿงก ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•พ๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–‹๐–‹ (F)
๐Ÿ’™ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–ž๐–‡๐–”๐–—๐–Œ (M)
๐Ÿ’™ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–˜๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–“๐–Š๐–— (M)

๐Ÿค ๐•ฒ๐–†๐–‘๐–†๐–๐–ž (M)

90 3 9
Por _BlackRoseDemon_

PRIVATE Rhodon File

Select File...

{Galaxy}.exe

Are you sure?
[Yes] No

Enter Password
123
456
789
0<>
*****_
Access Granted

Are you sure you want to continue?
[Yes] No

Opening File Galaxy-033

Loading, please wait.
0%...
10%...
20%...
40%...
50%...
60%...
90%...
100%...
Loading Complete!

_______________________________________

Name: " My name is Dae-Seong Baek, main singer of Galaxy. Nice to meet you."

Age: 26

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Appearance:

Personality: A man whose voice exceeds and excel higher expectations than anyone anticipated. While fans have grown curious of what he's like behind that mysterious and determined attuide, fans have grown use it as it not only keeps the group in line but keeps his career going as an idol. Dae-Seong is someone of calmness and control, even keeping a friend of his - Tae-hyung - in check of his "plans" for Galaxy.

While shrouded in mystery, his knowledge of anything is sometimes overlooked from not only his fans but also the group as well as they see him as a successful leader especially Ga-ram and Ji-ho, whom didn't know Dae-Seong before other than Tae-hyung. Speaking of the devil, he has stated that even he gets "surprised" by his knowledge which helps the music composing and equipment if anything goes wrong.

Height: 6'0"

Sexuality: Pansexual

Likes: Singing, music in general, cosplaying (secretly) and his fans

Dislikes: His older brother

Backstory: Born in a wealthy family, Dae-Seong grew up with an older brother and very few friends. Due to public schools not accepting, his parents homeschooled him increasing his knowledge and intelligence every day. But there is one thing he hates and it's violin practice. Sure violin is a good instrument to start (sort of) but it felt like a chore to him.

His brother weren't to his parents expectations, leaving him to go to public schools. This cause Dae-Seong to sneak around the mansion during his free time and met an interesting individual at the school gates. His name is Tae-hyung.

It didn't take long for security to find them and both ran separately. Apparently, his brother found out their interaction and accidently revealed it to their parents during dinner time. The next day, he sees Tae-hyung and his parents at their door step. Dae-Seong's parents actually knew Tae-hyung's parents as the four grew up together years ago.

This caused Dae-Seong and Tae-hyung to grow a bond - a friendship - outside of their studies. His brother (Dae-Seong's) told them about more than just violin playing and cooking - music. The two young boys became obsessed with the genre, to the point where they try to learn the choreography and learn music composing.

His parents found out and banned Dae-Seong from seeing his friend, even banned him from the mansion permanently.

His brother would visit Tae-hyung and report back to Dae-Seong. To minor note to sneaking out at night, the two would make a special bond. Of course, his parents found out finding their youngest kin sneaking out from his balcony one night and isolated him from the world.

One day, at the age of 15 as freshman in highschool, Dae-Seong is seen in public at a private school - the same one his older brother went to several years ago. Students, even teachers, were surpise to see him in a school despite being homeschooled most of his childhood.

While on the rooftop during lunch, he meets an old friend. He and Tae-hyung catch up during lunch, drinking juice boxes as if the isolation never happened.

During their second semester, one of them almost got into an accident. If it wasn't for one of their seniors saving them, they would've been in the hospital.

Despite Tae-hyung and Dae-Seong being in wealthy families, students would treat them as if they're a wild species. To minor bullying to physical violence, it cause a food fight near the end of their second semester.

Dae-Seong's tray of food splash onto a senior - the same senior that rescue them from the accident a dew months ago.

Dae-Seong, along with Tae-hyung, the senior and several other students stayed late after school to clean up the cafeteria and every single classrooms for a week straight.

Everyday, until their senior year, Dae-Seong and Tae-hyung would practice dancing and singing at the rooftop of their school or in secret thanks to his brother.

The boys sign up for the talent show at their senior year, winning first place.

Two years by, Dae-Seong moved out of his parent's place when they found out his dream - become an idol. They didn't like the idea, reason why Dae-Seong couldn't stay with them nor forgive them for they've done over the years.

So, he and Tae-hyung would audition to several companies in order to become a duo group. But of course, none of them accepted them.

That wasn't until they were approached by a man from an idol company - an ai idol company. Although, both Tae-hyung and Dae-Seong wanted to become idols, showing their faces was their weakness thanks to the bullying back in highschool.

They agreed, audition and got in.

For a good 4 months, the duo made a name for themselves and gain a good popularity. But for a week straight, it slowly become what every idol fears - a black ocean. Not wanting to experience that, the two compose their own songs as well as song writing making a list of words and phrases for their next song. However nothing is working.

During one of their practices, barely anyone shown up except for one particular and familiar face - one they haven't seen in a long time.

The senior, Ji-ho, has been hearing of this so called duo idol and wanted to check them out.

So, Dae-Seong offered a back stage pass for today.

The day of the concert is what he expected. Barely an audience with seven or eight lights within this black ocean.

After the concert was over, Dae-Seong did some last minute check up to make sure no one left anything behind when he saw Ji-ho on stage.. singing one of their songs. Well, it actually sounded more like rapping their songs but that was besides the point. He sounded good and that's the kind of guy they need on their team.

Dae-Seong offered his senior to join but was decline heavenly as Ji-ho had no plans of becoming an idol. But Dae-Seong insisted, letting him give it a try before declining.

With a heavy heart, Ji-ho agreed.

Two weeks and their concert was a hit thanks to Ji-ho, hell some fans thought he was a new member.

The manager saw potential in Ji-ho and thanks to Dae-Seong and Tae-hyung, the male joined the group.

Despite gaining popularity again, Dae-Seong knew something was missing from this picture. Yes with his vocals, Tae-hyung's singing and Ji-ho's rapping, it was good but not to surpass expectations of others. No, something needs to be different or else everything will fall again.

After some digging, Dae-Seong found the missing key and shown it to their manager. What he shown them is a young man's YouTube channel of his dancing and rapping skills.

Dae-Seong needed this guy to be apart of their group or else it won't feel completely. The manager call the person to meet them up at the studio next week.

The person was named Ga-ram Bin, a man whose talent of both dancing and rapping created a channel to show his skills.

Dae-Seong offered Ga-ram to join the group as long as he pass the audition. Tae-hyung nor Ji-ho know about the leader's plans until the day of the audition.

But what Dae-Seong didn't know is the two set up an actual audition with several dozen people.

After looking through, only two were able to make to the agreement - Ga-ram and another competitor.

Dae-Seong observe the two performance with their songs and only found one winner - Ga-ram.

The four settled into their new life as an idol group, slowly created popularity. Even gaining the eyes of two world famous kpop idols - The TwiZ and Hae-rim Hyeon.

The group collabed the two (four months apart) and their popularity striked, leaving just one question - what is their name?

After 8 months of being an idol, a name for the group completely slipped out of Dae-Seong's mind.

With the help of Tae-hyung, they created Galaxy.

Now Galaxy stands at the number one spot of kpop ai idol group.

Power(s): None

Strength(s): Singing, dancing, lyric writing and music composing

Weakness(s): None

Fear(s): Seeing another black ocean

Smut rp?
Virgin: Yes
Turn on: Teasing
Turn off: Gore
Kinks: Open to anything
Dom/Sub: Switch

Other(s): According to Tae-hyung, Dae-Seong's hair was short much like a boy. He let it grew out when Ji-ho joined.

_______________________________________

Name: "Kahaha! Ji-ho Hong is my fucking name! Remember that in your thick skulls, haha! I'm the dancer and main rapper of Galaxy so don't even try your pretty little head on taking us DOWN!!

Age: 29

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Appearance:

Personality: Wild and proud, Ji-ho is quite the opposite of his three band mates that some mistake him as the main singer and its leader. To a complete no body in a newly band to one of the best rappers and singers, it still surprises people that Dae-Seong wouldn't recruit someone as wild as Ji-ho. The man is mostly known for his aggressiveness during performances that some nickname him Mad Dog. He does whatever he wants and if people try to change that, he's gonna be a yelling dog for sure.

His confidence and energy he gives, rather its a collab project or MVs, is when people notice him. He would rather be someone he wants to be than someone wants him to be, resulting in the energy he gives. Ji-ho, despite his wildness, is a caring man who looks after his underclassmen including Ga-ram who he taught the ropes of both the rapping music industry and the music community as well.

Height: 6'6"

Sexuality: Pansexual

Likes: Singing, the community, their fans, music of different genres, dogs and rhythmic games

Dislikes: Lions and steak

Backstory: Coming from a family of triplets, back then, Ji-ho was the problem child. From insecure insults to cheep pranks to physical violence, his family had to keep under wraps.

His twin brother - Ha-ru.

The two brothers always had each other's back, having to take the blame for each other until their parents found out about their plans and would separate them.

While his brother wanted to be a painter or artist, Ji-ho wanted to be a streamer specifically a horror game streamer.

When Ji-ho got accepted into a highschool for arts is when trouble began to stir.. and it wasn't even his fault.

As a senior in highschool, surprisingly successful in his grades, Ji-ho met a terrifying accident. While walking to his home with his girlfriend, he saved two underclassmen from an on coming and out of control truck.

Due to a food fight in the cafeteria, Ji-ho, Dae-Seong and Tae-hyung were sent to detention because everyone put the blame on them.

Since they were late to their practice and since the teacher doesn't care what they do, Dae-Seong and Tae-hyung pushed some desks and chairs in order to practice. Ji-ho ask the two if they were practicing for this year's talent show gaining a simple no from Dae-Seong.

He tells his senior that they have a long way to go before they can be fully ready.

So, during his second semester, Ji-ho would watch in secret to see if they can be idols.

Three years and Ji-ho finally got to their performance on the internet. Someone had recorded and uploaded on YouTube.

Something inside of Ji-ho cracked but it wasn't enough.

Even if he was streaming, it still felt him empty - like this streaming gig didn't work with him and end up quiting that career. To make this crack.. cracked.

For two years, he spend catching up what he threw away as a child - rapping. His uncle introduced it while he was a troublemaker and liked it, wanting to be some sort of rapper. When he had heard those freshmen had made themselves as an idol duo, he decided to meet them up before one of their concerts.

He was given back stage pass to watch from their performance but that crack wasn't cracking as he watched. Regardless if he went in the audience, nothing wasn't gonna change. When staff members and the freshmen were long gone, Ji-ho went up on stage and thought about their concert today.

He imagine what he saw from the sidelines, thinking what they saw that day and sang his heart out. However, just as things were getting fuzzy, someone shown up and joined.

Tae-hyung had shown up on stage, singing with Tae-hyung. The two spend a good awhile of mixing their voices together with one of their top hit songs.

Despite having to date both men and women during his time in highschool as well some time after graduation, something felt different about Tae-hyung, and he doesn't know what it is.

When the song had ended, Ji-ho was flustered and Dae-Seong had already seen the whole performance.

When he was ask to join, Ji-ho declined at first but when both boys started to hype him up, he ended up giving up and join the group.

When the popularity was going up, so was Ji-ho's thinking. Like Dae-Seong, he thought something was missing from the group as well so he began composing some music. Regardless if it sounded bad on his part, he was atleast helping out.

Tae-hyung began to help out for a full week when he heard one of the samples. While Dae-Seong was searching for a new member, the two grew a bit intimate.

The staff members, as well as Dae-Seong, took note of this immediately and began trying to act on each other. Of course, the two knew right away after a few days.

Ji-ho was not in the mood to talk to Tae-hyung one day, even to the point of yelling and pinning the male in glasses. But despite that, Tae-hyung would come by to the studio even bring an extra cup of coffee for Ji-ho. They were able to patch up from their one sided argument, and thanks to Dae-Seong, were able to make it official.

Since they didn't want to cause a disturbance, they didn't announce it to the public at all. The only people who knew about it besides Dae-Seong were the staff members and their managers.

When Ga-ram was recruited as both their dancer and rapper, Ji-ho became his mentor until Ga-ram first concert with them in two months.

However, a few weeks after the concert, Ji-ho and Tae-hyung had broken up. Hell, both rehearse in secret before being upfront with each other.

Power(s): None

Strength(s): Rapping, singing, break dancing, growls and music composing

Weakness(s): "Elegant" dancing

Fear(s): None

Smut rp?
Virgin: No
Turn on: Teasing, whispering, dirty talk and straddling
Turn off: Pain and blood
Kinks: Open to anything
Dom/Sub: Switch with a dom lean

Other(s): According to Ji-ho, his teeth are actually real. Some have thought it was fake prop but no, they're real and his twin brother has them as well - just rarely shows it in pictures or when he's talking.

_______________________________________

Name: "Tae-hyung Han, at your service. My role? Its the main vocalist."

Age: 26

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Appearance:

Personality: Tae-hyung is sly, tactical, and calculating. While he outwardly presents himself as upbeat, subservient, and ready to assist, this is often a ploy to lure others into trusting him or incurring debts to him so that he may further his own goals. If his original plans fall through, he will immediately turn silent and rework his schemes. Because of his crafty methods, he has been described as a "venomous snake" by his peers.

As an idol, Tae-hyung ironically tries not to stand out, preferring to stand in his unitmate Dae-Seong's shadow. Instead, he is often seen working hard to make Dae-Seong shine and avoiding the spotlight himself. Offstage, he is also a hard worker, often staying late in lesson rooms or the gym so that he can keep up with idol training in between his tight schedule, showing his commitment to improvement and performance in his career.

Height: 6'1"

Sexuality: Gay

Likes: Singing, music in general, waffles and otters

Dislikes: Fish

Backstory: Growing up with slightly older twin brother, Tae-hyung's household was, uh.. something according to him.

Living with a single mother after his father died about a year ago, Tae-hyung's relationship with his mother isn't something to overlook and yet, he does just to make his mother to nothing but a memory - a distant memory. During his time, his "kind" wasn't treated kindly seeing as a different "species" or "attention seeker" or "a phase".

Regardless of what his mother did, Tae-hyung's feelings couldn't be washed away. He liked guys.

He kept this secret of his from everyone, even the people he considered "friends" as he doesn't know what they are gonna think since the system has corrupted people's minds with that kind of mindset towards others.

One day, while waiting for his brother outside of the school gates an hour before school ends, he met someone - someone he found some sort of glow, like the sun. His name is Dae-Seong Baek, who too has an older brother that goes to this school. They shared until a security school guard thought they were trespassing and ran after them.

After getting separated, Tae-hyung kept the meet a secret from his brother and his mother as he knows what she is like when it comes to befriending a boy.

They two gained a bond thanks to Dae-Seong's brother keeping tabs so both don't get in trouble by their families.

When Tae-hyung was enrolled at a private school, he did try to make some girl friends but people (not just girls) thought he was too intimidating or scary. So he would grow his hair out, just a little. After meeting up with Dae-Seong after several years, they catch up and talked about their dreams.

After exchanging phone numbers as well as a small schedule behind both their parent's backs, the two walked back to their home when crossing the street. A senior was able to grab them quickly enough as an oncoming truck drove down the road and walked away without a care in the world.

Dae-Seong took notice of his friend's expression, teasing him on the way home. Tae-hyung and his best friend spend the next few years defying their families to become something they didn't want them to be. Even after graduation and leaving his home for good, he didn't look back on it saying he would rather express himself than hide away from anyone else.

The two formed a duo idol for awhile until they met Ji-ho after some time as passed. When helping the staff members on backstage, Tae-hyung had heard Ji-ho singing and joined in. Why? Because it pulled him.

Even to this day, he doesn't know why it made him pull but it did. If it wasn't for that pull, Dae-Seong wouldn't have let Ji-ho join the group.

When it came to Ga-ram, it felt different. Despite being younger than three of them, Tae-hyung couldn't help but feel untrusted with this "new member". True, Dae-Seong knew what he was doing and he gained Ji-ho's approval but Tae-hyung declined hard of having Ga-ram joining.

With Ji-ho's knowledge of music composing, he was able to bring a bit of a push towards Ga-ram but Tae-hyung still decline. Even though it's a 2v1 vote, Dae-Seong knew that Tae-hyung knew something. He just rather keeps his mouth shut until necessary.

This lead to Tae-hyung ignoring Ga-ram completely, even ignoring Ji-ho's messages and recordings of him during auditions and rehearsals.

However, their manager got a call from an duo idol group called the TwiZ - adoptive brothers who were born on the same day. They had ask for a collab as the twins saw potential in this group and see what they are made of during a collab.

Everything was going smoothly until the day of the concert when Tae-hyung found something.. unsettling. Out of character even.

When getting ready to get on stage, he was told to look for the TwinZ and Ga-ram as they were nowhere to be found. He found them in another room, about to walk in when he heard Ga-ram yelling at the brothers and Tae-hyung saw something in Ga-ram that made a small spark - something that awaken this kid.

Tae-hyung quickly moved out of the way when the brothers left the room, leaving a very angry idol. He tells Ga-ram that he had guts and left it at that. He tells Dae-Seong and Ji-ho what happened. Thanks to that, they put the TwinZ in their place and never collabed with them ever again nor even contact them as now they see any idols as rivals.

Power(s): None

Strength(s): Singing both low and high notes, lyric writing and bass playing

Weakness(s): None

Fear(s): His family

Smut rp?
Virgin: No
Turn on: Teasing, dirty talk and handjob
Turn off: Blood and non-consent
Kinks: Open to anything
Dom/Sub: Switch with sub lean

Other(s): According to Dae-Seong, he can't see without his glasses and always as a spare ready in his pocket.

_______________________________________

Name: "Hello, my is Ga-ram Bin. I'm the dancer and rapper of Galaxy."

Age: 22

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Appearance:

Personality: Ga-ram, despite his appearance, is described as laid-back. He doesn't put much effort onto himself, resulting in looking like a puddle in the background during their live streams. Though he may seem cold and uninterested, Ga-ram is a playful and intelligent person at his core. Energy isn't something that comes naturally to him, and he is instead quietly passionate, and likes to tease others, enjoying their reactions.

According to Tae-hyung, he's described as a handful - an intelligent handful and had no interest in him whatsoever when he joined. However, according to Ji-ho, he's hard-worker resulting Ji-ho posting some rehearsals in Twitter during the first few weeks of Ga-ram joining.

Height: 5'7"

Sexuality: Panromantic Asexual

Likes: Singing, sleeping and dancing

Dislikes: Getting scolded by Tae-hyung

Backstory: Growing up as a single child with a loving mother, Ga-ram was a handful as a child. You would think he had some sort of sibling or friends from energy he always gives, nope. He never grew up with friends nor siblings, resulting his mother watching her son because energetic.

As time grew, so did that young boy he was once.

When he became a freshman at a public school in highschool, he began to grow more worry of his grades than anything. He would watch from afar of other students hanging out while he worked on some homework.

If it wasn't his mother giving him a pep talk of how much he's working, he wouldn't have started this YouTube stuff. His channel blew up after one month, gaining some popularity but he still kept his distance. It wasn't until he was approached by two brothers who wanted to become idols.

Ga-ram ended up joining as he thinks it'll help grow his channel and maybe start his own solo thing after graduation. That wasn't the case.

For the next three years, he was just casted aside acting as if he isn't there. Ga-ram ended up quiting a few days before graduation and "disappeared".

No uploads on his channel. No messages from his own mother. Nothing. As if he actually disappeared.

Even Ga-ram didn't know what he was doing as he would black out most of those few years. It wasn't until he saw a poster of an audition for an idol band. Maybe he'll give it a try.

Sure, he hasn't dance in a few months and hasn't made any progress but might as well try it out.

He, along with another, were the only ones were actually good but he was chosen despite one of the members hating his guts. This resulted in Ga-ram uploading one finally video to his channel when Dae-Seong and Ji-ho trained him, finishing his channel and now makes a vlog channel.

It felt more.. relaxing and fun being apart of this group despite many differences.

When the managers had called about a collab, hell broke loose as he recognized the two boys - now known as the TwinZ.

Moments before the concert, they wanted to talk to him. They told Ga-ram is made a mistake of quiting as now the twins are one of the top idols in the industry. So, to reconnect that dream, they offered him to ditch this group and join theirs.

This cause Ga-ram to yell at the twins, saying that he feels more happier than he was when he was with them. That he felt more alive and his own person than being a shadow to a group of assholes. The twins left while also gaining the respect of Tae-hyung.

Power(s): None

Strength(s): Break dancing, rapping and back-up vocals

Weakness(s): Laziness

Fear(s): None

Smut rp?
Virgin: Yes
Turn on: Cuddling
Turn off: Pain
Kinks: None
Dom/Sub: Switch

Other(s): Ga-ram use to grew his hair out throughout highschool, getting it to shoulder blade length or even lower. He cut it after confronting the TwinZ during the concert. Dae-Seong had to fix it, earning the hair style he has today.

_______________________________________

Scenario 1: You are a solo/group idol, having to make a name for yourself (and your group) but there is one standing in your way of reaching for the top - Galaxy, an AI idol group run by a company that represents ai idol groups as well as solos too.

In a world filled with idols and music, you are determined to bring them down as they've been at the top for way too long. So, your manager offered a collab to your plan.

While walking around the company, you noticed alot of the room had blur glass so you couldn't see what was on the other side. You noticed in one of the rooms a silhouette of a man and they stopped, possibly noticing your presence as well.

You?

Scenario 2: Make It Up

_______________________________________

Would You Like To Close File Galaxy-033?

[Yes] No

Loading.
Loading..
Loading...

File Closed Successfully!

Log off?

[Yes] No

Logging off now...

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

35.9K 178 10
4th book remind me if I typed the grammar wrong this has a lot of smutts. Just a warning don't read it if your your Asexual, Aromantic, if you don't...
20.1K 1.6K 52
๐“๐‘๐„๐€๐’๐”๐‘๐„ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‰๐„๐‚๐“ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ #2 Bang Yedam found a black diary owned by a girl. Curiosity hits him so he read it but little did he kn...
112K 967 28
๐Ÿ‹lemons (sexual stories) I would say 18+! now sooooo lmao {~REQUEST CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!~} (The fuck, why I been at this so long idk)
29.4K 206 8
This is a story about a neko meeting a boy in high school they are both seniors. This story is lewd so 18+ content. the picture isnt my art