The Daughter of Morax

By DragonLover366

Y/n Quan is the Daughter of Zhongli. She's an Archon hiding as a Fatui Harbinger with her twin and their fami... More

Authors Note
This is an AU: The Important Information of the AU
Character Profile: Y/n
Teijo
Kunikuzushi
Misaki
Xiao
Characters: Romantic Interests
Characters: Friends
Characters: Classmates
Characters: Helpers
Characters: Others
Characters: Y/n's Adopted Children
Characters: Y/n's Current Harem
The Tsaritsa's Will
Break Open, Academia!

Entrance Exam

192 6 0
By DragonLover366

Yuuei High! The department of heroes! It is there that the nation's hopefuls strive to acquire the necessary qualifications to become pros! Of all such schools throughout the nation, it ranks the most popular -- and the most difficult! Each year, less than one in three hundred examinees make it in! Gaze upon the man who turned down the National Valor Prize! All Might!! And here is the man with the highest tally of resolved cases in history! The combustion-type hero Endeavor!! Not least id the recipient of the 'Best Genist' award for eight consecutive years... Best Genist!! If you want to be remembered as a truly great hero, then enrollment at Yuuei is essential!" 

Izuku: "I... Made it..." Exam day has arrived at last! Today I take on Yueei's practical skill exam!! Unfortunately, I didn't have any time to test out the power All Might gave me... All I did was swallow one of his hairs... Did it really take...?

Male: "Fuck off, Deku!!"

Izuku: "Kacchan!!"

Male: "Don't stand in my way, or do you wanna fucking die?"

Bakugo Katsuki

Age: 17

Nickname: Kacchan

Izuku: "Hey theeeeere! G-good morning, and let's both do our..." 

Katsuki walks past him.

Izuku: Ever since that day this all began, Kacchan hasn't laid a finger on me.

Random 1: "Oh look, isn't that Bakugo? From the sludge guy incident?"

Random 2: "Whoa, you're right...."

Izuku: I'd gotten so used to cowering before him. Things have changed, man!! Just remember these past ten months! Abd step forward! Your first big step towards being a hero!

Izuku runs forward.

Izuku: This is it!!!!

Izuku almost faceplants.

Izuku: "... ... ... ...?"

Girl: "You all right?"

Izuku floats.

Izuku: "Pweeh?"

The girl claps and Izuku is firmly on the ground again.

Girl: "Sorry for going crazy with my quirk there. I just think it'd have been a bad omen if you tripped, you know? I'm just so nervous, Bet you are too!"

Izuku: "Huh? Ah... Uh..."

Girl: "Well, good luck later!"

Izuku: "............!" I talked to a girl!

He didn't actually say anything though.

Everyone enters the building.

A yellow-haired male starts shouting.

Y/n: *whispering to the stranger next to her* "Who is he?"

Random: *Whispering* "President Mic."

Mic: "Welcome one and all to my live show! Everybody say heeeey!"

Deathly silence as Y/n and Scaramouche exchange a look.

Y/n: "HELLO!"

Scaramouche: "BITCHES!" 

Xiao: "Morax, damn it."

~Meanwhile~

Morax sneezes causing everyone to look at him.

Morax: "Sorry, someone was talking about me."

~Back with everyone~

Mic: "Language! I've got shivers down my spine, too, listeners! All right, examinees... I'm gonna give you the low-down on how this'll go down! Are you ready?!"

Silent as the grave until Y/n nudges Xiao and Scaramouche smirks.

Y/n & Scaramouche: "Fuck/Hell yeah!"

Xiao: "Yeah!"

Izuku: *Muttering* "Oh my god, it's Voice-Type Hero President Mic! I listen to him on the radio every week, this is incredible, the lecturers at Yueei really are Pro Heroes."

Katsuki: "Shut it."

Mic: "Now pay close attention, listeners! We'll be testing your mettle by running a ten-minute practice run at our replica district! You can take whatever you like! Everybody, gather at the designated meeting area after the presentation, ya dig?!"

Y/n, Xiao, and Scaramouche: "Yeah!"

Katsuki: "They don't intend on letting friends or classmates co-operate with each other, huh?"

Izuku: *Muttering* "They gave us serial numbers for the exam but it seems the actual meeting areas elsewhere."

Izuku glances at Katsukis card.

Katsuki: "Don't look at mine, or I'll kill you. It's probably set up so I don't get to crush you. Tch."

Mic: "We'll be sprinkling a large number of "villains" over the battlefield. And They'll appear in three different varieties, with point values scaled according to difficulty!!"

~Time Skip to battlefield ~

Izuku: "It's so big."

A certain blue fox trots by and responds.

Teijo: "That's what she said."

Izuku: "EEEK!"

Guy: "This might as well be a whole town! How many replica sites like this exist on this campus!?"

Izuku looks at everyone.

Izuku: Why does everybody seem so confident?! Is nobody nervous at all?! Wait... I guess they've all got some equipment to match their quirks... "Hmm...?" I--It's that girl!! She's been assigned to this area, too!! Oh yeah, I should really thank her for earlier.

Male with glasses: "Who exactly are you my friend? You didn't come to obstruct your fellow test takers, did you?"

Izuku: "Who me?!"

Scaramouche: "What's got your panties in a twist?"

Male with glasses: "What?!"

Y/n: "My friend here is only going to thank the girl for catching him when he tripped earlier. Why don't you mind your own business, you don't know shit about people."

Xiao: "My Lady, we must be getting ready."

Y/n: "Okay nee-san!" (兄さん)

The gates open and Y/n throws Scarmouche into the area and runs after the male with Xiao following her.

Mic: "See they get it! What are you all doing standing there?! What's the matter?! There's no such thing as a countdown in a real battle! Run! Ruuuuun!! Consider the baton tossed!"

Izuku: Ehhh...

The group dashes forward leaving Izuku behind.

Izuku: I started late calm down, man. I've still got a chance!! I can still do it! I'll become the me I was meant to be!

Izuku's heart is beating loudly.

Izuku: I'm gonna be a hero!!

Two one pointers appear.

Izuku: "1 point!!"

Machine: "Target kock-on!! Murderr!!"

1P: Fast but brittle!

Beep Beep!

Izuku: Shit! A robot! Shit!!! I'm just too damned used to cowering... You idiot, why can't you just...!

Xiao: "ELemniscatic Wind Cycling!" 

Xiao lunges forward, dealing Anemo DMG to opponents in his path. Can be used in mid-air. Starts with 2 charges. According to the legends of another land, the world will someday be crushed by two great wind wheels. Xiao's mastery over polearms is transcendent, ripping his foes apart like those legendary wind wheels.

The two robots are completely destroyed and Xiao leaves.

Mic: "6 minutes, 2 seconds left~~!"

Izuku: "GAH!" This is bad! Really bad!

Izuku looks up and sees the area completely destroyed.

Gravity Girl: "Pheew... 28 points..."

Glasses guy: "45 points!"

~Meanwhile~

Y/n is standing in front of a group of three-pointers unaware of the eyes watching her. 

Xiao: "My lady, which side are you choosing?"

Y/n: "I've got this Xiao." 

Xiao leaves.

Y/n: "Inazuma shines eternal."

Signoria is the group of robots.

~In the viewing rrom~

Exam watcher 1: "What was that?"

Exam Watcher 2: "There's no robot parts left."

~With Y/n~

Y/n dismisses her sword as she looks at the other robots.

Y/n: I don't want to use that technique too much so I'll use my gnosis.

Y/n destroys every robot within a 10-meter radius of her with huge ink spikes as she covers people near them with a geo shield.

~In viewing room~

A strict time limit and a vast battleground... Nothing quite like it to bring everyone's ardor into the open and uncover their skills! The ability to grasp the situation quickly and accurately, the ability to stick adynamic entry without ever being late to the party. The ability to face any obstacle with coolness and composure. And of course sheer "Fighting Prowess"... We can gauge their respective levels if those foundational skills by way of the points system. Oh my, we've ranked in a bumper crop this year. We can't be sure of that yet. The thing to really test their mettle. ...Is this!!"

~With everyone else~

Everyone is watching as a zero-pointer appears.

Everyone runs away pushing past Y/n, Xiao, and Scaramouche.

Midoryia: "Is this some big joke?! I've gotta escape!! But then I'll get no points...!! Shit shit shit shit! I'm still at 0 points!! Am I doomed?!"  

As Izuku overthinks he notices the zero gravity girl trapped.

Xiao teleports to her as Y/n shields the two and Izuku and Scaramouche destroy the zero pointer.

Izuku: "I... I'm falling!! AHHHHHH!" Hold on I've got All Might's power now, right?! I clobbered that thing like nothing! So landing ought to be a piece of caaaaaaaaaaake! "Huh?"

As Izuku panics as he falls zero-gravity girl smacks him mid-air.

Zero-Gravity Girl: "Skill. Release." *Tap*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 15.1K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
690K 15.5K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
754K 45.7K 110
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...