obey me shall we date one sho...

By anxy76

This following book has one shots of all the characters except Luke! More

⋆。 ゚☁︎ ⋆Information ☁︎ ゚。 ⋆
💄 Overthinking

🍷Overworked

17 0 0
By anxy76

Presented to you by anxy76
Enjoy!

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟𓆝

It was a dull night, I just got back from Lord Diavolos Castle, I was required to help around for the upcoming party

I slowly put my bag down, feeling pretty tired from all the work I did, but there was one thing I had to check before heading back to sleep

Someone who's been working way too much, the random footsteps from afar could be heard

I slowly walk towards the familiar door, the one I enter almost each and every night thought for the past week I couldn't have made it due to Diavolos' requirements.

Slowly putting my ear next to door, trying to listen if there was any sound inside, a stern voice making me flinch

"I swear if it's you, Mammon, again, I'll hang you upside down!" Lucifer shouted in a clearly annoyed tone, and it could be very much heard through the door

I press the handle and open the door. Lucifer is already staring at it

"Sorry ,Lucifer, I just wanted to check on you. I haven't seen you in a while" keeping my voice as soft as possible, seeing that Lucifer was not in the mood for anything

He just stared at me, right into my eyes. The moonlight was going over his face, making Lucifers features more noticeable, but just when he was about to speak, the second oldest voice was heard

"OI human! Where have ya been all day?! Come 'ere! No more waisting time here. " Mammon grabbed my hand and pulled me out of Lucifers office just as if he no longer wanted to see me in there

"Mammon- wait! Hold on!" I tried stopping him, but there was no chance he'd actually listen to me. Sometimes, I wonder why Mammon isn't the avatar of envy. That would suit him more... when it comes to me.

He kept talking, but instead of listening, I was continuously looking back, hoping Lucifer would come and take me away from his brother and that I'd be in his embrace... but that did not happen because while staring back at the corridor, I could see the door slowly closing back.

As the both of us reached my room, I spoke in a silent yet tired voice.

"I should get some rest, uhm thanks for bringing me to my room...I need to wake up early to help Lord Diavolo out" I groan reminding myself that I indeed need to help out and it was already late.

Mammon looked at me dissapointed yet he did not give up and invited himself in my room starting up a conversation that took atleast three more hours but what can I say other than it was indeed fun, we laughed, giggled , played some games and even comforted eachothers.

Thought my mind was still set on Lucifer,quite worried actually he hadn't left his office since the last time I actually visited him...he'll I hope he's taking care of himself and not overworking.

I brush my thoughts aside, watching as Mammon slowly leaves my room waving goodbye. The moon shined brighter as the time went by, I had to at least get a bit of sleep, I had to help them out, or else Diavolo would be disappointed

My eyes slowly closed, bringing me to my slumber, helped by my blanket, a very comfortable and puffy one.... I didn't even realise I didn't change my clothes due to how tired I was, and we'll because I got distracted by the sin of greed, Mammon.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟𓆝

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟𓆝

Time passed very fast

Diavolos party was starting to look amazing. The finishing touches, making it look absolutely stunning, I was proud of myself for being able to help with so many things my eyes flickering satisfying with all of it, as I take one more look at everything.

I was incredibly happy, but I still felt like something was missing.Someone was missing

Where was he?

I haven't seen his face for the past weeks.

Should I go look for him?

All the questions rang in my head, I needed to know how he was doing.

My mind was made up. I was gonna go search for him. As I was about to go, Lord Diavolo snapped me back to the party

"Ah... yes, the finishing touches, how could I forget I still had to help..!"softly whispering to myself, at how forgetful I get when it comes to the avatar of pride...

Kinda dissapointed at the fact that I can't go see him right now. Oh, how I wish...

The faster I finish this, the quicker I'll get to him!

Or so I thought....

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟𓆝

For the past hours, I've been helping, it seems as Diavolos thoughts had no stop...!

I'm so tired... After all, im just a human doing all this work.

"Diavolo... we finished everything. Isn't it time to let us go back?" I asked a bit confused since we finished the actual plan a few hours ago.

"Ah yes! But there's so many ideas so much to do!" He responded with his iconic laugh."Sorry (y/n) you can go rest. I understand you don't have the energy as us the demons."

I took a deep breath in. Finally, I can go check on him.

"Thank you!" I respond eagerly, ready to leave.

I didn't usually walk alone in the devildom. It was dangerous for... a human that's what everyone told me, i was supposed to wait for one of the brothers to walk with me towards the House of Lamentation, but I was too worried about the oldest brother, so instead of waiting I was speeding towards the house.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟𓆝

Quickly making my way in rushing towards Lucifers office, I slowly knock on the door but only for it to get no response.

"Lucifer?" I ask softly, deciding to open the door as I pull it open

I'm peeking my head inside the room as I see him. His head was lying on the table, probably way too tired to get to his room.

I wonder how long he has been here for?

For how long has he been skipping meals?

"Lucifer.." I call out again his name as I comb my fingers through his hair

He started to stir a bit, and then he brought his head up to look at me

"(y/n)? why are you here? I must've fallen asleep. I have to get back to my work. Thank you for waking me."But my mind was made to at least get him to rest for a bit.

"You need to rest the work can wait," looking him directly in the eyes... his eyes looked so tired, so exhausted."You've been working for the past weeks for what I know. You deserve a break, so please let me help you."

He looked at me, debating if he should listen to me or not... but he knew I wouldn't stop until he rested.

"Alright then." he got up, looking just as exhausted, but instead of walking towards the door, he came to me. "But you're also resting with me, don't think I didn't know you've also been working more than you should of." his hands made their way around my waist , holding me close.

My cheeks turned into a soft red. "But unlike you, I got rest from time to time..!" complaining at his statement.

"Let's head to my room." pulling me towards him, not letting go of my hand as he took the lead into getting us towards his room.

At that time, I forgot I didn't change my clothes due to the hurry I was in. "I think I'll head to my room." I told him

"You're not spending the night with me?" his voice sounded dissapointed, he wanted me to stay , and who was I to decline?

"I'll just change my clothes and come right back, alright?" As I turned my head towards the direction of my room

"I can give you some spare clothes." he responded quickly, grabbing my hand and pulling me inside the room "I don't want you to leave."

I watched him as he got me the spare clothes he had already changed, and so was I about to do as well.

It took me a few minutes, but I finished, I went into the bed right next to Lucifer.

He put his hands around me and pulled me, holding me against his chest. His heartbeat was going fast yet soft like a nice melody.

His voice was soft as he said, "How I wished we'd do this again, I'm sorry I got so worked up with all the paperwork my dear (y/n)" as he held me as close as possible

"It's alright, I was just worried since you haven't been getting rest" I whispered out my thoughts "I want you to take more care of yourself."

"Anything for you my dear."

Those were the last words exchanged from the both of us as we fall into a deep slumber both of us happily in eachothers arms again after so long.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟𓆝

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
741K 27.3K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...