Blaidd x Male reader (Back in...

By Theweirdone1212

Realized that writing a story was fun so I'm doing it here. THIS FOLLOWS MOST OF YOUR POV UNLESS INDICATED B... More

Acronyms and Background Music!
Chapter 1 - He seems...ok
Chapter 2 - An Accident
Chapter 3 - Day 1
Chapter 5 - Day 2 part 1 (18+?)
Chapter 6 - Day 2 part 2
Chapter 7 - Day 2 part 3 (Blood and self harm 18+)
Chapter 8 - Day 2, part 4 (A deal with a ???)
Chapter 9 - Bonds
Chapter 10 - Merricks Market
Chapter 11 - Fort Haight Part 1 (Violence and graphic 18+)
Chapter 12 - Fort Haight Part 2
Chapter 13 - Sweet Dreams? (Spicy ;) 18+)
Chapter 14 - Does He?

Chapter 4 - Illusions (18+ GRAPHIC)

449 10 1
By Theweirdone1212

[CAUTION]

THE CHAPTER DOES GET A LITTLE GRAPHIC AND BLOOD IS MENTIONED!

I WILL PUT A SUMMARY NEAR THE END OF THE CHAPTER THAT IS MORE SFW 

A LITTLE HINT: THIS GOES INTO Y/N'S PAST

THERE WILL BE A WARNING NEAR THE GORY PART OF THE STORY

ONCE YOU SEE THE WARNING FOLLOW WHAT IT SAYS TO SKIP IT

It wasn't too long till I fell asleep. The ground didn't feel bad, if anything, I was glad to be back in my tent after traveling. Thought I knew what was to come once I fell asleep. There are Chains all around me. 

It's happening again. The same nightmare that came to haunt me, hurt me, destroy me. 

I was only 12 when it happened. My lovely mother went out to get food while my father was at work. I didn't like going to the market, since she would always run into her friends and talk for hours. Not only that, but it took around 15 minutes of walking to get there, only for us to bring a small number of items. We weren't too poor, but we were damn near close. Sure, there were some nights when water was the only thing we had. But I didn't care. As long as I was with them, I was happy. 

I remember sitting on my bed playing with some toys my father gave me. A small carriage, a rabbit, and other animals. He always tried to spoil me when he could, I was thankful for it. My mother would normally stay with me during his trips. She'd often play with me and try to give me anything I wanted. Of course, I wasn't some devilish spawn that wanted everything. I was well-behaved for my age and always tried to help my parents when I could. I even walked 30 minutes front and back to get medicine for her when she was too ill to get up. 

It had been about two or so hours since my mother left, I was just about done playing with my toys and making a small red bracelet from the yarn my mother uses.  I wanted to make it for her, to show that I loved her. At least is what I had hoped. 

WARNING

[SKIP IF SQUEAMISH OR CAN NOT TOLERATE BLOOD/GORE]

WARNING

VVV SKIP TILL YOU SEE THIS VVV

----------------------------------------------------------------

ONCE YOU SEE THE LINE YOU HAVE GOTTEN PAST THE GORY PART OF THE STORY

The door flings open, my mother gasping for air after running for so long. She quickly shuts it, using the bar lock that is used to keep even a bear out. Before I get to say anything to her, she yanks me into her room. 

"Mom what's wrong!" I muster trying to balance myself.

I hear a loud bang on the door, followed by multiple angry voices outside. I try to look outside but get pulled into a small space under the floorboard. 

"Everything gonna be ok, just stay here ok!" She stutters in her words as she slowly begins to falter. Her face became worried and full of fear. She holds my face with her soft delicate touch. She lands a kiss on my forehead, not knowing this will be the last one she ever gives. 

"Whatever happens y/n, I need you to be strong, for me." She starts to cry. "You know I love you right." She says while more banging erupts from the locked door. 

"I know," I reply getting scared from the banging and my crying mother. "What's happening? who's at the door." 

"D-don't worry about that honey, just look at me." She forces my gaze on her reddened eyes slowly taking over her beautiful skin. "Listen to me, I need you to be quiet as possible. No matter what, if you hear anything, you don't move, don't do ANYTHING unless I tell you to."  It wasn't long till she placed a wooden board in front of me to cover up. 

I start to have an out-of-body experience from what I remember. It's like I can see myself hiding behind the wood. I can see my whole room. It's as if I were a ghost. 

The next few moments are the ones I never want to remember. I hear a loud explosion coming from the living room. I turn to see what I think happened to my mother. Four men gather around her. She puts up a fighting stance as she pulls out her Katana ready to fight. She swings at one of the men. Surprised, he dodges but gets hit, getting his whole ear cut off. 

"FUCK!" he screams as he clutches the right side of his head. Blood dripped down his chin and onto the rug.

"Get this BITCH!" He screams as the three other men charge at her. 

Not backing down she fights as best as she can trying to deal as much damage while also dodging their attacks. It wasn't long until one of the men slices her arm, a splash of blood flying everywhere. I wince trying to reach out to her in my current state. 

Nothing happens...

It's like I'm hung up on the upper corner of the living room, unable to see my body.  While getting forced to see my mother fight for her life. 

The men don't back down from all of the cuts my mother had inflicted on them. One of them had a cut over their forehead. The other over their eye, but with no damage to the cornea itself. One had a deep gash over their cheek. And the last asshole only had the wound over their ear.

Right as she buckles from the pain, one of the men slams a hammer directly onto her hand, breaking any bones that came in its way. This is where the turning point of the fight happens. 

"Tie her up," the one-eared man says as they start beating her. Her blood is splattered everywhere as they laugh and taunt her. 

My rage starts to build up as I scream, trying to get their attention away from the bloody mess that she is. But nothing comes out. I start to tear up as I see her life drain away at the hands of the four evil men. I wish it would all stop. 

As soon as she stops moving, breathing slowly and grunting from the pain. One of the men has an idea as he heads outside, leaving the others with her to tie her up. They prop her up on the wooden chair she uses to rock in while she knitted clothing for me when I was younger. Now soiled with my own mother's blood. 

The other man comes back, a devilish laugh erupts from him as he carries a bloody bag. He drops it at my mother's feet.

"You know, I never took your pig of a husband to be such a gambler." He says while untying the soaked bag of blood. 

I try to look away, but my position doesn't let go and forces me to rewatch the worse day of my life.

I scream, trying to close my eyes as I watch in slow motion.

The bag gets emptied

I can't do this

It hurts so much

I wish this never happened

Why did they have to go through this

Curse them all

As seconds go by I see the contents of the bag...

It's my father's decapitated head

I scream in rage, crying as I try hard to just lunge at the man that thinks this is child play to him. I'll kill them all, even if it takes me years. I'll kill them one by one and torture them for what they did. For what they did to my family. 

My anger wavers as I see my mother's reaction. She's shocked, fears spreading all over her face. As she watches the decaying head of her lover roll towards her. Flies and maggots spread everywhere through his skull. Some parts of his head had patches of missing flesh, only showing a skull. 

She cries out sobbing, letting her tears run down her bloodied and bruised face. 

"Awww, little bitch gonna cry?" He scoffs as he throws a punch at her chest. 

She heaves and gasps for air as she gets all the wind knocked out of her. In a coughing fit, she looks back up seeing one of the men gripping her weapon. She eyes him up and down with a tired and scared look. She knows this is it for her. I can't process what is going through her mind. 

I try so hard just to say that I love her. Anything to get her attention or even stop this living hell. 

"Alright stop messing around, we need to get this done and get the fuck out before someone else gets here." The one-eared man clutches his head as blood drips from the side of where his ear used to be. 

Fucker deserved more than just a chopped ear. 

"Alright alright, fuckin mood killer." The man with the slashed eye walks up to my mother.

"Any last words little lady, someone as pretty as you with all those bruises at least gets a few last words." He laughs pointing the katana to her chest. 

"Please, be strong Y/N, for me and your father." She whispers "I love you Y/N"

I stare in shock as she chose her last words to be about me. Even when she was on the brink of death she still thought about me the most, instead of herself. 

The world stops as the katana gets drilled into her chest, killing her almost instantly. 

I've lost everything, to four men from hell. 

Silence fills the room as the men stare at my mother's lifeless body. They have their things ready and are about to leave. Until one of them senses my presence trying to make sure there is no one else around the area to see the massacre. 

END OF GRAPHIC SCENES

---------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF GRAPHIC SCENES

 SHORT SFW VERSION

( Your mother was suddenly followed and ushered into a hiding space to hide you from 4 men following her. She puts up a fight and marks the four men with distinct cuts on their faces. Your mother falters and fails to defend herself. It is revealed that they have also killed your father as punishment for gambling. Before your mother's last moments, she wishes you to be strong for her and your father. The four men had taken both of your parent's lives leaving you alone.)

My hiding was short-lived as they pull the wooden floorboard up. Revealing a weak 12-year-old boy, waiting for his mother.

As soon as they saw me they knocked me out. I was then sold to some rich person that wanted me as their slave. Up until I was 15, I escaped and found refuge with close relatives. Some of my aunts and uncles were happy to see me alive after what happened. My grandmother was devastated at the news of her daughter. She was also the reason I learned how to use the katana, just like my mother. Gifting me the same katana my mother used to wield. I lived with them for a while, till I was 19, and left to find what to do with my life. 

By then it had been 7 years since my parents were murdered. I haven't grown past it yet. Still remembering the faces of the men that killed her. I needed money quickly to sustain myself.

 That's when I met Ranni, she and I had a rough start at first. But we grew close. She would get me into the art of magic and I would get some jobs done for her. It was a great deal for payment and housing. I left a month after I turned 20, practicing magic and my combat skills. It's been 3 years since I left Ranni. Nothing really happened, I got close to some people and did some jobs here and there. And now I'm back with Ranni after I heard she needed someone for a job. Its been a total of 11 years since the incident.

I still remember those faces. Specifically the man with one ear. He was the leader.

I'll kill you...

My vision starts to go blurry.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" I shout as I get up from my covers, drenched in sweat. Angry and blood boiling from the horrible nightmare that I had again. I look down at my sweaty body feeling hot and uncomfortable. I'm only wearing my loincloth from the heat of the sun getting through my tent. I knew it was gonna get hot again so it was better for me to sleep almost nude to feel comfortable. 

I forget that Blaidd is with me.

"Hey! Is everything alright?" he says as I hear footsteps

Embarrassed I try to redirect him away from my tent. 

"Oh um, I'm ok, I just had a weird nightmare." I watch as his shadow bends down towards my tent, his hand reaching into the flap.

"Are you sure, it seems like you are in trouble so let me make sure if-"

He peeks into the tent looking directly at me. We exchange glances until he starts to slowly look down at my body. Before he gets to though, I cover myself with my blankets, scared for him to see anything else. Shocked, he looks back at me our eyes meeting.  Before he gets to say anything I scream.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GET OUT!" I grab my metal-plated shoes and throw them directly at his snout. He pulls back quickly and gets out of the tent with my shoe following him. I hear a loud thud from the shoe hitting his face.

"OW OW OW, IM SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO" he grunts at the sudden smack on his nose. 

"I SAID I WAS OK YOU PERVERT!" I quickly grab my clothes and try to dress appropriately. "Why did you do that!" I say getting out of my tent and missing my shoe.

"I just thought-, that maybe-, I don't know!" He stumbles on his words trying to muster up a reasonable answer. 

"Remind me to put a trap over my tent so it breaks the hand that tries reaching inside," I say glaring at him. 

"I said I was sorry, I heard you move around a lot in your tent and sensed that you were stressed." He looks back at me with a sorry look "I just, wanted to make sure you were ok after the sudden outburst." 

I look at him surprised. "You knew what was happening?" 

"A little but I didn't want to wake you, I was a little worried you know" He keeps rubbing his bloody nose.

I sigh getting sick of being angry, even after my nightmare. This is all too much I just want to get ready and leave.

"Ok... but do that again, and ill hurt more than your snout," I say pointing my shoe at him.

"Don't intend on doing that again, I promise." He holds his hands up thinking about something. "I can make it up to you if you'd like." I turn raising an eyebrow. "There's a clear lake not too far from here, we can use the extra time we have to wash ourselves."  He waits for my response. "I hear the water is cold so it would help with the heat as well." 

At this point, I wouldn't mind a good wash after sweating so much. The heat doesn't help at all considering where we are. Not only that but I'm starting to smell.

"You sure we have time? We still have two days of travel, and that is if we don't have anything getting in the way." 

He starts putting his tent in his bag. "Trust me, it'll be quick, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it."

I'm kind of surprised that he's putting a lot of effort to say sorry. He didn't even try to justify his peaking at me. He is interesting.

"Alright, I'll take you up on that."  I get onto Torrent untying him from the tree.

"And I better get full treatment as well" I chuckle 

"Whatever you say sunshine." He says before jogging down the road leading the way.

Sunshine...

I kinda like it.

[Authors Note]

Here's another chapter, I Hope the graphic piece wasn't too off-putting. I wanted to see how well I did with something more detailed. I also wanted to make sure that there were some warnings so some people could skip over the crazy part of the nightmare. Rest assured more good and sweet moments will be coming up in the next chapter. Maybe you and Blaidd will start forming a bond. Who knows, you'll just have to wait till next time.

Also if you have any feedback on how I can improve on my writing let me know. This writing stuff is getting fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 70 26
OWNFOANEO Okay I got this idea bc of an assignment I'm doing in my English class so I was like ykw lemme just write the full story 😭😭 idk how long...
10.2K 94 18
You moved to Stardew valley to get away from your boring job in Zuzu city. You didn't plan on meeting someone special there, until you met him. :) Ra...
12K 185 2
"Arise now, ye Tarnished. Ye dead, who yet live. The call of long-lost grace speaks to us all!" It was a simple, yet grand purpose to those given a s...
124 16 8
''Name?'' ''-less'' I said and she looked at me through her glasses. ''What is your real name child?'' she asked me again behind her desk. My mind w...