Obsessed ||Daerin||

By Imightgobananasforya

Haerin, a girl who came to school late, met a girl with straight A's named Danielle. They seem to be really c... More

New friend, now close
Childhood Bestfriend!
Love, heart brake, but back to love (bbangsaz)
First move
Two lovebirds
Realized
Confession
Happpy but sad
Today is the day
Small talk
It's okay
Almost a new couple
This is unfair
letter
park
Amusement Park
Get up
Museum
Good day gone bad
A sigh of frustration
My apology
Visiting
The news That changed everything
Are you alright, sweetheart?

Sleep over

545 21 5
By Imightgobananasforya

Haerin pov

Dani puts her head on my shoulder as we got in the car, her in the middle once again.

"Can you play some music. Nothing to loud." Hyein asks as Minji reverses the car.

Hanni nodded, unable to speak because of the tiring day.

She puts on only by LeeHi.

I bop my  head to the music. Very calming.

I look at my shoulder, Dani fell asleep. I pat her head.

"Wh-" Minji was cut off my Hanni.

"9 pm." 

Minji nods, there wasn't a lot of traffic.

It was pretty silent. Only music was playing.

As we reach the house, I wake up Dani.

"Dani." I said. No response.

"Dani" again

"Dani!" Hanni exclaimed.

"Huh!!" Dani jumped, waking up and straightening her posture.

"We're home." Minji reply's, looking back at us.

"Oh uhm guys?" Hyein asks

I hummed in response 

"Can I spend the night with you guys?"

"Why." Dani asked.

"I dunno."

I look at Dani, waiting for an answer.

Dani shrugged. "Yeah sure. There's a lot of people there though. Mind sharing with haerin?" 

"I don't mind." Hyein replied. 

Me, Dani, and Hyein got out of the car.

"Bye!" We said in unison.

"Bye!" Hanni said as Minji waved.

We walk up to the door as Dani knocks.

It opens.

"Ah well hello Danielle. There you are." Mike exclaimed

"Ah hello Mike. Sorry we were at the amusement park." Dani laughs nervously.

"Naur, it's okay. Ah, hello haerin. And- who might this be?" He points at Hyein.

"That's Hyein. My friend. Do you mind If she spends the night here?" Dani asks

"Nah. Come in!" Mike opens the door wider as we all trail in.

Felix opens the door t,o his room.

"OH HI GUYS!" He exclaimed, hugging all of us.

"hi..!" we said tiredly.

"oo! who are you? you are so pretty!!" he asked

"thanks. im hyein." hyein smiled.

"Wah! thats such a cool name. uh. ima go now. see ya!" and just like that, he left.

"lets have a sleep over! like.. sleep in one room." hyein then said. Both of us nod and I go to my room, signaling Hyein to follow me in as Dani goes upstairs to get pjs for Her and hyein.

"Woah! Your room is so cool unnie!" Hyein exclaimed.

"Thanks. Dani unnie helped me." I chuckled.

"when I'm going to redesign my room, I'm making dani unnie help me!" 

We just talked for a bit until dani came in, wearing carrot pajamas. 

"Dani! Your pjs look so cool!" Hyein said.

"Thanks. And you got strawberry pjs!" She said excitedly.

"EE OKAY. ima go change!" Hyein takes the pjs and left in the bathroom.

"What pjs are you gonna wear haerinie?" Dani asked me.

"Uhhh maybe cat pjs?" 

"Oooo okay!" 

When Hyein got out, she said "it fits perfectly!" 

I raised an eyebrow.

"Mmm.. okay.. ima go change now." 

Then,I went to the closet and grabbed at pjs. Walking into the restroom.

After I changed, I looked in the mirror.

Some of my light makeup was smeared. I took a makeup wipe and started removing the makeup. As I finished, I washed my face. I left and jumped on the bed with them.

"Ah. Just in time." Hyein began, " I was thinking of watching a movie- a scary movie. Like.. the conjuring or something."

"What no!" I yelped

"Why? I want to watch it."

"Says you! You were the one screaming in the haunted mansion." I whine.

"okay so? It was a ride! Not a movie."

"Okay guys stop." Dani said seriously.

We both stopped bickering, looking at Dani.

"Let's just watch the conjuring. If one of us gets too scared, we will stop." 

Me and Hyein Looked at each other and nodded. Dani took her laptop from upstairs and headed back down. Me and dani cuddled up against eacother until Hyein sat in the middle. Me and dani side eye her, but looked back to the laptop as the movie was starting.

"hyein.. this is scary!!" dani yelped, clinging on to hyein and hyein was clinging on to me.

"Tun it off!" Hyein screeched.

Dani closed her laptop quickly.

"Hyein you wanted to watch it. Any are you saying turn it off?" I asked, Hyein taking herself off of me, Dani doing the same.

"I thought it wasn't that scary!" Hyein whined.

"Whatever. Let's go to sleep in a bit. Come on!" Dani says, getting out of the bed to go to the kitchen.

We both trail behind her, looking around.

Dani stopped at the pantry and took out some snacks.

"Want some?" She asked, handing over some chips. Me and Hyein took some, while Dani didn't eat any.

"Dani why aren't you eating..?" I asked

"It's okay. I'm full." She explained

"But you barely ate anything!" Hyein said

"Well.. I'm not hungry. Uh. I'm gonna go to the restroom."

And just like that, she ran away.

Then Yuna came out.

"Hi guys. Where's Dani?" Asked Yuna.

"She went into the restroom. Uhm. Yuna?" I explained.

"Yea?"

"Why doesn't Dani like to eat.. she only ate a little."

Yuna sighed. "Well.. she always was on a strict diet. But she lets herself have some sweets when she feels relaxed. Or comfort. Maybe with someone." Yuna shrugs.

"Mm. Okay. Thanks Yuna." Hyein replied

Yuna smiled. "Don't worry. Uh goodnight now."

And Yuna left to the room.

That made me think.. i swear I ate some sweets with her. I just don't remember when..

"Okay! I'm back!" Dani says as she heads to the kitchen with a toothbrush. "I brushed my teeth already. Hyein, here's your tooth brush. Now let's go to Haerin's room."

We nod and put the chips back in the pantry and trailed behind her. Hyein went for the restroom first, taking the toothbrush and locked herself in there.

"How was your day?" Dani was the first to speak after silence.

"Good! How bout you?"

"Mhm. It was good."

I noticed her mood was a little down but I didn't want to pry, so I hugged her instead. She hugged me back. It was like heaven, she was so soft. But then we pulled away because we heard the bathroom door click open, revealing a sleepy Hyein.

"Can we sleep on the floor?" Hyein asked desperately.

I turn to Dani, she nodded so I did to. So while I was in the restroom, the other two made the beds on the floor.

When I came out, there were three pillows next to each other and blankets under the pillows, neatly made, and there was a big gaint blanket, assuming it was to cover us up. I went to turn off the lights and the  We all got in, Dani in the middle.

"Goodnight."

"Night."

"Goodnight lovely people!"

A couple minutes later, I felt Dani cuddling me. As I did the same. And I slowly drifted to sleep...

BANANA

Hello! I wanted to update this because it's thanks giving. I hope you have a happy day and enjoy spending time with your family. If you don't, I hope you do something you like! I love y'all sm❤️❤️

Sorry for any grammar mistakes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.2K 5.2K 39
A Daerin AU A typical high school drama that mainly focuses around two individuals who are polar opposites and find themselves unexpectedly drawn to...
25.3K 1.2K 22
A story where a girl named Haerin meets Danielle , not under the best circumstances, as they were basically forced to get married suddenly and had to...
17.7K 998 15
Haerin is a successful CEO under her parents' company, which means that she is constantly busy with work and has had little time to focus on romance...
13.8K 695 6
Hanni and Minji have a little awkward but intimate moment- that shouldn't make their hearts beat so fast, right? A short summer love story Bbangsaz a...