PROTECTIVE STEPMOTHER

Oleh Leala_Mureau

Regular updates. ⚠️Recommended for 18+ mature readers. ⚠ "You're too good to resist" Hugo purred. "A man lik... Lebih Banyak

chapter 1: Something New
chapter 2: Not planned
chapter 4: It's unexpected
chapter 5: Just a little taste
chapter 6 - Evidence on first attacker.
chapter 7: Wild night

chapter 3: wedding saved

300 1 0
Oleh Leala_Mureau

When Nina saw her mother and father, they were shocked to see her there. And holding a crying Rachel.

"What the hell happened here? Is this not a wedding reception? And who dared put their hands on my daughters." Robert demanded.

The youngest sons of his all pointed at Elijah. Everyone was shocked at the discovery of Elijah's actions. Guess there's no closed doors anymore.

"Sir Lincoln, I just found out that Nina-" Elijah panicked.

"Shut up, fool. It wasn't bad enough that you made my daughter barren, but killed her child too? Do you want sympathy? Nina was good to you, but you hurt my baby girl after I told you not to. Now, you're beating on my other babies. THEY'RE MY CHILDREN!" Robert shouted.

Hugo walked out of the way and straight to Nina. He pulled them safely aside with Brad in tow. Nina's mother Angelina moves Carla away too. Rachel was sobbing into Nina's shoulder, but Nina always had a secondary plan.

"Everyone, everyone just go home!" Rachel moves away.

She's stressed out. Brad punched Elijah before running after Rachel.

"Baby, where are you going?" Brad asked.

"Maybe we're not meant to be. I–I need time." Rachel walks away.

Brad falls to his knees. Hugo picks him up as Nina stands next to him. Brad is bawling his eyes out. Rachel is the love of his life.

"She's leaving me, she's leaving me." Brad cried again.

Nina held his face. He stared into her blue eyes and she stared right back. She was motioning in breathing techniques for him to follow When he calmed down. He hugged his sister-in-law.

"Listen to me, I've made a secondary backup plan. I got you brother." Nina pointed to a cruise ship that was waiting.

Brad sobs again.

Nina saves the day! He thought.

"Now, I'm going to get your bride. You need to straight yourself up, okay. You and Hugo will go and get the guests you want on board." Nina straightened his suit.

"But!" He paused.

"Don't argue with me. I'm saving your wedding. The minimum of forty people." Nina told him.

He nodded his head.

Hugo helped Brad along, but before he left to get the people Brad wanted. Hugo turned to Nina and kissed her soft, strawberry lips – It was like everything exploded at one time. When they pulled apart. Brad wore the biggest smile.

"Told you she's one of the good ones." Brad muttered.

Nina bites her bottom lip.

"Find me later." Hugo flirts.

"It'll be you who finds me." Nina whispered.

She kissed his cheek before going to find Rachel. Charlotte was waiting with the rest of the sister-in-laws. They searched for five minutes before it got too much.

Nina spotted Rachel on the beach. She takes off her heels and walks towards her. She sits down next to her. She takes Rachel's arm and lays her head on her shoulder.

"My wedding is ruined. It just means I'm not meant to marry the love of my life." Rachel sobs.

"Oh, my dear Rach. This isn't destiny's fault. I just found out that I was pregnant and lost it. However, one thing is for certain that you and Bradley Hinton belong together. I kind of knew something like this would happen. So, I made other arrangements. Come, let's get you married again." Nina said standing up.

She held out her hand and Rachel took it. They heard laughter from their sister-in-laws.

"Come on girls, let's party!" Charlotte and Tessa shouted.

Rachel wiped her tears away as she linked her arm with Nina's.

........

Brad and Hugo picked close family as they waited for their women. Brad was still smiling at Hugo. That kiss Hugo shared with Nina, was fire.

"So, you and Nina?" Brad asked.

"Yep, you were right. She's different. Scared the shit out of me when she stepped in the middle of Elijah and Carla." Hugo confessed.

Brad giggled.

"Yeah, she's ballsy for sure. That's our Nina. Sucks she can't have children though. Taken away by a coward!" Brad was still angry over that.

"That doesn't worry me. She's perfect with or without kids. I'll happily share mine with her." Hugo smiled as he saw her.

Baby, you're all mine now! He thought.

Brad watches as Rachel is surrounded by laughing women. This was his family. When the wedding finally takes place. Rachel and Brad are finally hitched. This was Rachel's dream wedding. Nina clapped on as the two of them kissed.

"Thank you." Brad mouthed the words.

Nina nodded.

The night was still young. Everyone laughed and then went quiet. Carla was walking with Angelina. Rachel eyed Nina.

Not again! Rachel thought.

Carla walked up to Nina with her head down in shame. Nina shocked everyone when she hugged her. Carla sobs as she hugged her back. Nina pulls back.

"No crying, take a few breaths." Nina instructed.

Carla breathes in and out.

"Good. Hank, we need another chair bro." Nina shouted.

"You got it." He yelled back.

Rachel was smiling as they sat around the table. Hugo had his arm around Nina as he spoke with Brad, until someone yelled out.

"Nina, Speech, speech."

"Okay, okay. Geez!" Nina stood up.

The crew members handed out glasses of wine. Brad had moved to his wife's side.

"Okay, where do I start? Right, when Rachel was a little girl. She had this dream, this exact dream is what you're seeing now. Her dream wedding even though tonight didn't go as planned. And somehow fate has brought two amazing people together that have been together for ten years." Nina paused.

"Wooo!" Brad's brother yelled.

"Brad, you're a good man, a great father to four beautiful kids and you're a great husband to my big sister. Love you brother."

"Love ya sis." Brad smiled.

"Rach, there's so much I could say right now and it wouldn't change a thing. The only gift I can give you and Brad is something you've been dreaming about for a long time." Nina handed Rachel an envelope.

Rachel opened the envelope and screamed.

"I'm going to Greece and Italy?" Rachel flew up and hugged Nina. Hugo placed his hand on Nina's back, so she wouldn't fall backwards.

Rachel cried happily. Nina had made her night. Even though their father owns a company, it doesn't mean he spoiled his children. Brad was shocked. When Rachel was little, she dreamed of going to Greece and Italy. She's an artist and Nina has set up everything for them.

"Nina, love you, love you, love you." Rachel hugged Brad.

Everyone was happy and clapping.

"That's not all." Nina spoke.

"Girls, come on out." Nina added.

Everyone looked at the next generation of kids. They've been extremely happy about it. Hank's three daughters, Jae's daughter, Rachel's two daughters, Connor's daughter, and Carla's daughter.

The girls started to do their special dance for their family.

"Oh, my babies." Rachel was so heartfelt.

"Hi, mummy, hi daddy." Cora and Hanna waves.

"Hey, my babies." Brad waved back.

When the dance was over. Everyone clapped. Nina was extremely happy as her nieces all bowed and ran to her. She was swarmed by her nieces and nephews. They all laughed.

Hugo couldn't believe it. Nina went all out for her sister and brother in law. And the kids loved her. The kids went to the edge of the boat.

"Aunty Nina, it's about to start." Hanna shouted.

"What's about to start?" Rachel asked.

"Just something we all can enjoy." Nina spoke.

The first fireworks lit up as Brad hugged his wife from behind. Hugo stood behind Nina with his arms around her. He kissed her neck.

"Whoa, did you see that?" Cora shouted.

Rachel held Nina's hand as they watched the fireworks work their magic. When the night died down, the kids went home with their parents or uncles and aunts.

Nina stood staring at the sky. Her hair blew in the wind as a jacket was placed on her shoulders again. Hugo held her close.

Nina's phone vibrated. It's work.

"Hey, where are you going?" Hugo asked with a flirtatious smile.

Nina throws her arms around his neck.

"I have an urgent request from a client. So, it's work for me. Thank you for being here tonight." Nina spoke.

"Of course, at least let me drop you off to where you need to go. I'd be happier knowing that you're safe." Hugo smiled as his hands stayed on her hips.

Fuck it! He thought

He kissed her lips again. Nina kissed him back as his hands squeezed her ass to pull her closer. She wanted him badly.

"Oh, baby. Do you have to work?" Hugo groans in Nina's ear.

He kissed her neck. She melted under his touch as he pulled up her leg. He hardened between Nina's legs. He starts to grind against her core.

"No, not here. I don't usually fuck on the first date." Nina moans.

"Neither do I, but fuck." Hugo moans into her neck again.

Hugo had to stop himself. Nina was a drug that he wanted. When Nina moved her hips he needed to be inside her. Nina had desire in her eyes as much as he did.

"Baby, I'll take full responsibility for you. Be mine?" Hugo asked as he stared into Nina's eyes.

Fuck, he feels big! She thought.

"It works both ways." Nina teased.

"Don't worry, I'm all yours." He turned her around.

Hugo unzipped his pants and lifted Nina's dress up. He bends her over the railing a bit as he slides inside her wet and warm pussy.

He thrusts hard as he pulls Nina's body next to his.

"Oh, fuck. You're so big!" Nina moans as Hugo fucks her from behind.

In and out simultaneously. Hugo pulls Nina's breast out as he deepened his shaft.

"Ah, harder." She begs.

"Oh, fuck yes baby." Hugo squeezed her breast.

Fuck, I can't stop! Hugo moved Nina around as he sat down in a chair.

Nina rides him as they kiss hungrily. Her movements were turning him on more.

Fuck me, she's a goddess! He moans.

"Oh, Nina, oh baby, cum for me." Hugo begs.

He can feel her coming again as he sucks her perfect size breasts. He fastens his thrusts.

"Ah, don't stop, I'm cuming." Nina gives into her orgasms.

"Fuck me, gahhhh!" Hugo exploded into her.

Hugo's cock was still pulsing. Luckily they were in a soundproof room. Hugo kissed Nina again. He bites his lips when she climbs off him. Her phone buzzed again.

Hugo puts his cock away as Nina fixes her dress. He stands up and puts his jacket around her. He takes Nina to wherever she needs to go. They gave their numbers to each other.

Nina kissed Hugo goodbye.

"Text me later?" Nina asked.

"You got it, baby." Hugo smiled.

He was reluctant to let her go. So, they shared another mouth watering kiss before Nina slipped out of his car.

"Bye" Nina waved.

"Bye baby." He waved back.

Fucking gorgeous! He licked his lips.

He drove away when Nina was safely inside. She locked the door before her boss sat down.

"You're late." Director Rodriguez smirked.

"Got held up!" Nina smiled.

"You, big slut, How good?" Addison asked.

"Mind blowing." Nina grins.

"Well, It must have been a good size dick. When you told me Elijah had a small one, you weren't lying. Lover boy fucked you good and hard didn't he?" Addison has no filter.

"His name is Hugo, not a lover boy." Nina spoke as she went to shower.

Addison stood at the door.

"So, Hugo huh?" She asked.

"Yep, don't worry. He's a good person, a dad and fucked like a God." Nina walked out.

Addison laughed.

She's dressed in her CIA outfit. She walked with Addison to the hidden elevator and stepped in.

"Well, then let's get to work."

The elevator doors closed.

..........

Hugo drives home with a smile on his face. A text message buzzed. He looked at it, it was from Nina.

[Nina: Drive safely]

[Hugo: Don't worry, baby. I'll be safe]

[Nina: text me when you get home. It's not safe to drive and text]

Hugo chuckled.

[Hugo: baby, nothing will keep me from you. I'll text you when I settle my kids]

[Nina: Okay, I'll talk to you then]

[Hugo: Don't work too hard baby. You need all your energy for me.]

[Nina: Here I thought you were a classic man? Nope, you're a naughty horny man]

Hugo laughs.

Oh, baby. You have no idea! He smirked.

[Hugo: baby, you have no idea. I'll text you later]

[Nina: I'm getting that impression, haha. Talk later]

Hugo's heart felt warm again. Nina was a good one that he intends to keep. When he reached his house. The lights were on. He got out and walked into the house.

"Daddy, daddy." His daughter ran up to him.

...............

Total words: 2162

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

445 79 32
In the year 2022, in the tropical country of Suriname. After the Trunibal Zombie Virus destroyed the world. Two young boys with dark pasts roam the u...
215K 1.7K 28
I shivered as his breath fanned my neck. This was wrong, so wrong... "We shouldn't be doing this, Vince." My back pressed against the wall as I force...
27.9K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
17.4K 893 33
Mature content! 18+ The world wasn't dictated by humans anymore, a different species had come out of the shadows over 400 years ago and taken their p...