One night stand Love

By DeAnnaHunt15

Its about this girl named Aria who had a one night stand , and ends up getting pregnant while the father of t... More

Characters pt 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
(Ace)Chapter 8
Chapter 10
New Home
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 9

140 3 0
By DeAnnaHunt15

POV : ARIA

I was Ace . I was shocked I didn't know what to say . "What are you doing here?" I asked him . He looks at me and says "I'm here for my princess . I missed you so much baby girl you just don't know " . Then he dips his head into my neck and lightly kiss my neck . 

All of a sudden he picks me up and holds me by my ass . Then he sits on my chair with me on his lap facing him , with him still holding my butt . He pulls his head back from my neck and he looks at me for a while then he kisses me hard .

 He tries to put his tongue into my mouth but I didn't let him so he squeezes my butt , to which I gasp at his actions . The he gets up and pushes me up against my desk bent over and pulled my pants down and he pulled his pants down .

 He started rubbing his clothed dick over my clothed pussy then he my panties down and he slammed into me . I was a moaning mess , "Take it princess" Ace said in my ear in a deep voice 

. I felt him give deep slow strokes after a couple of hours we had stopped , and we ended up on our couch in the office . Soon I felt the darkness take over me .

When I woke up I was in a soft bed and a tatted arm around my waist . I tried to get up but Ace just held me tighter . When I keep trying to move around Ace had woke up , "Stop moving baby girl" he said in his deep morning voice .

 Then I realized I had to go pick up Leah so I asked him what time it was and he said it was one o'clock . I was supposed to pick her up an hour or two ago . So I hurried and got my things to go pick her up , but before I could open his bedroom door he had pulled me back and said "Where are you going princess" I replied "I have do go do something I forgot about" I said as I lied to him.

 Then he said he would be coming with so I said no but he said he isn't about to argue so I just went with it . I waited a couple of minutes for him to put on his clothes , after that we got into one of his sport cars and I told him the address to Elizabeth's house .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 20K 23
I've always wanted to do a story like this. So please support my book a read it cause I'm really excited about writing it. And yes this book will hav...
20.2K 746 19
Isabella Swan, thirty-six, is reeling from her recent divorce from the man she thought she would be spending her forever. Her mind and heart shattere...
3.3M 136K 84
"To break the curse is to kill the one who casted it upon you." Book #1 Trailer is made by: @BoundToLove Highest rank: #51 in Fanfiction
4.1M 260K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...