His Obsession (Stalker Roman...

By estradagrey

"š‘ŗ-š’”š’š’š’˜," š’‰š’† š’˜š’‰š’Šš’Žš’‘š’†š’“š’†š’…, š’‰š’Šš’” š’—š’š’Šš’„š’† š’ƒš’“š’†š’‚š’Œš’Šš’š’ˆ š’–š’‘ š’‚š’š’… š’‘š’Šš’•š’„š’‰š’Šš’š’ˆ š’‰š’Šļæ½... More

His Obsession
Aesthetics
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter fourty-one
chapter fourty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter fourty-four
chapter forty-five
epilogue
vishual epilogue źØ„.
HER REBOUND (published)

chapter thirty-seven

2.8K 66 54
By estradagrey

As expected, Volkov hatched out of his egg and flew to rescue his love. And I'm not talking about his wife, not even his daughter; but his seventeen-year-old girlfriend.

I was right there, on his couch when he burst in through the door, a cigarette in between my lips. "What the fuck is your problem?" He yelled with his thick Russian accent.

"What's yours, Volkov?" I said calmly, blowing the smoke out through my mouth and nose. "Where is Luna?" He almost growled at me. "Somewhere in my house, walking around in my shirt, happier than ever."

"Quit fucking around and give her to me." He scrunches my shirt in his palms.

I kill the flame of my cigarette on his expensive leather couch and stare up at him. "You know you're very old, Volkov," I said. "She needed something you couldn't offer, something like stamina." I lick my front teeth, removing his hand from my shirt.

"Don't play smart, I know you didn't touch her." He smiled victoriously. Stupid Russian. "You're way too whipped and smitten over that girl." True.

"That doesn't stop my friends from doing what they want though." I shrug, standing to hover over him. "Let's cut to the chase."

"Give me my girl and I'll let yours go."

"Untouched?" He asked. "I don't want you or anyone to touch her."

"Why's that? You watched as mine got assaulted, I also want to have my fun."

I'm not that wicked, Luna and her sister are in my warehouse, but the premium part of it. They're living life like normal people in an advanced prison cell. I don't torment them or anything, if anything, I told Daniel to buy them MacDonalds yesterday. "You wouldn't dare."

"Oh yes, I would." I release a breathy laugh to mock him. "She's quite an angel," I say, "No one would expect her to be sleeping around with her sister's husband."

"I'm warning you right now—" he shortens his sentence, "Give my girl back to me." I shrug. "Matter of fact, get her on the line, or..." I point my fingers toward him, making it look like a gun.

I lift it out and make a shooting noise.

He will act rationally, he won't think about the possibilities or outcomes that his actions will cause. He wants to save his minor girlfriend. He whips his phone out and unlocks it, I click the red button on in my pocket and the smoke fills the room, and while he is scrolling through his contacts to find the one he starts coughing. He ignores the signs, but it gets so foggy he starts stumbling.

"What the fuck?!" He yells, coughing in between his words. I also cough like I'm getting affected, I took the vaccine twenty minutes ago. I snatched his phone from his hold and he tried to get it from me but he collapsed on the white tiles.

Diego.

I tap on the contact and send a message.

Bring Zhaian to this location, I found a good use for her.

The fucker responds in a rush.

Right now, boss?

I clutch my teeth and respond.

Da [T: yes]

I speak a few languages, I had Duolingo on my phone for sixteen years. Funny enough, it's the first app I download when I own a new phone. I get a new phone every month because I always break shit when I'm angry. My phone just happens to be my number one victim.

I know that fucker was in Russia, the car he left was close to the border of Russia. No fucker would drive that far just to drive back. So I booked my jet to Russia whilst I had my laptop and worked on hacking Diego's phone. I need to be aware of his location while he's still in-network coverage. Once he goes back into the hitches they've been hiding, it won't be hard for me to find them.

. . .

I've never cried so hard in my entire life.

Not when my mom told me she loved me as the police dragged her away. Not when my boyfriend broke up with me. I thought I'd had my heart broken a few times. I lied.

None of that felt like this.

None of that paralyzed me like this.

My shift ended at four in the morning but my eyes kept on betraying me. I tried to stop my tears, but when someone said one rude thing about me I just cried while telling them off. When someone said something sexual or touched me inappropriately, I hit them with the tray I was carrying and cried later on when walking away.

I cried at anything and everything. Something I never do.

Diego grabbed me by my arm when my shift ended, Kim tried to distract him from handling me the way that he did. She was even ready to sacrifice herself so he wouldn't touch me. She cried for me.

But he pushed her away, telling her to get her "whore" needs satisfied by someone else tonight.

I was crying as he continued to drag me to the car strapped me to the seat, closed my door, and jogged to the other side. "Don't you act smart with me do you understand?" He grits, staring hard into my eyes when I attempt to open the door so I can run out. I nod with pools in my eyes. "You're such a good listener. Good." He smiled, showing his bright teeth.

"Please." I choke out. "Don't do this to me." I was full-on crying, I saw his eyes soften but it disappeared as fast as it came because he laughed sickly after that. "You're all I want, baby." He mocked.

"Please." I cry though it fell upon deaf ears.

. . .

I arrived at the location I sent Diego, and I saw a parked black SUV with tinted windows and open doors. There was a forest on the left and I immediately got out of my car.

I rush to the car and look inside, seeing that there is no one inside. What I do see, is blood, on the passenger seat and pieces of a shirt.

I couldn't recognize it but I knew it somehow belonged to Zhaian.

__

Do y'all by any chance want to see a sneak peek of Angelica's book? (Academic rivals to lovers btw)

Or do you want a sneak peek of the mafia romance I'm working on? (enemies to lovers + arranged marriage)

OR do you want a SNEAKY SNEAKY peek of the goodboy/badgirl romance?

I'll do the one with the most comments 😍💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 472 24
A normal girl with a beautiful heart who never know what love is caught the eyes of a cruel mafia king... His single glance can make the world tremb...
328K 12.7K 47
š˜¼ š™ˆš™–š™›š™žš™– š™š™¤š™¢š™–š™£š™˜š™š " š™‡š™¤š™«š™š š™žš™Ø š™–š™£ š˜¼š™§š™©. š™š™š™š š™¢š™¤š™§š™š š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™™š™§š™–š™¬ š™©š™š™š š™„š™žš™˜š™©š™Ŗš™§š™š š™š™šš™–š™§š™©š™”š™®, š™©š™š™š š™¢š™¤š™§š™š š™žš™©...
633K 22.8K 56
' š—’š–ŗš—‡š–½š–¾š—‹š–¾! š—†š–ŗš—…š–¾ š–»š—Žš—…š—…š—’ š—‘ š–暝–¾š—†! š–»š—Žš—…š—…š—‚š–¾š–½ š—‹š–¾š–ŗš–½š–¾š—‹. āŖ šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ , a š—†š–ŗš—‡ š—š—‹š—‚š–¾š—Œ š—š—ˆ š–¼š—ˆš—‡š–¼š–¾š–ŗš—… š—š—‚š—Œ ļæ½...
14.6K 303 21
š˜‹š˜¢š˜³š˜¬ š˜™š˜°š˜®š˜¢š˜Æš˜¤š˜¦ / š˜”š˜¢š˜§š˜Ŗš˜¢ / š˜ˆš˜Æš˜µš˜Ŗš˜š˜¦š˜³š˜° / š˜Œš˜³š˜°š˜µš˜Ŗš˜¤ š˜™š˜°š˜®š˜¢š˜Æš˜¤š˜¦ š˜‹š˜¢š˜Ŗš˜“š˜ŗ š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜¢ š˜‰š˜³š˜Ŗš˜µš˜Ŗš˜“š˜© š˜øš˜°š˜®š˜¢š˜Æ š˜øš˜©š˜° š˜Øš˜°š˜µ š˜¢ ļæ½...