𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺

By paigesbueckersgf

˜"*°•.˜"*°• wanna make you fall in love as hard as my poor parent's teenage daughter •°*"˜.•°*"˜ 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶... More

𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺
𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁
𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞
𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀, 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘀𝗶𝘇𝗲
𝗔 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲, 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘀𝗸𝘆, 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀
𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝟰 𝗔𝗠 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻
𝗧𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀
𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗜𝘁'𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆
𝗜 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗱
𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗲
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗪𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱
𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲
𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱
𝗪𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝘂𝘁
𝗟𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗜 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲
𝗥𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱
𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂
𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄
𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗲
𝗧𝗼 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗜 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘄 𝘂𝗽 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 '𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀
𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱
𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗪𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗗𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝗱𝘀
𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲, 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆'𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆
𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻

𝗷𝗲𝘀𝘂𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁, 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝗯𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲

4.1K 95 26
By paigesbueckersgf

𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗲
𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿.

at least until i met lia that is, Christmas has always been her favorite, next to Halloween of course. 

the 4 of us, lia, riss, myself and nika, had flown in from connecticuit two days ago and nika was staying at the kents house with rissa while lia had been staying with my dad, drew and i. 

it had been decided that we would have a big get together on christmas at my house with the kents, rissa, nika, shelby, and lou (the two of them would be joining us in a couple days from lous parents house).

"PAIGE,DREW LUNCH IS READY" i can hear drews footsteps rushing down the stairs to get to the kitchen making me chuckle as he almost tripped coming into the living room.

"careful buddy don't fall now"  he sticks his tongue out in my direction before dashing into the kitchen to whatever lia had cooked.

"smells good baby" i wrap my arm around her shoulder and kiss the temple of her head as she leans into me.

"thank you thank you i try, you better grab a plate before drew eats all the chicken" she points over to drew who had taken the whole plate of grilled chicken.

"hey man what share with me" drew and i start running around the kitchen island fighting over the plate of chicken which made lia laugh as she finished setting up the table.

"ok ok children put the plate down and eat before one of you get hurt" drew and i both stop, us making eye contact as a silent truce when we sit down at the table.

drew putting the plate of chicken back in the middle for everyone to grab. then lia sets glasses of water down in front of both of us making us both say a thank you while stuffing our faces  with the chicken, greens, and mac and cheese.

when drew finishes his food he shows off his clean plate proudly to lia.

"look ale look i beat paige" she laughs while i fake glare at my little brother

"gotta step your game up p" lia shrugs at me while drew laughs at the expression on my face.

lia gives him a oreo and kiss on the forehead before he runs back up to his room to play games. 

"you are too good to these kids lessi, id let them starve" dad says walking into the kitchen, watching drew run with his oreo in his mouth.

i gasp in mock hurt and bring my hands to my heart, causing lia to laugh at the exchange as she hands my dad a plate of food.

"my own father? this is crazy. i cant belive this." dad flicks the back of my head as he walks to the fridge to get a diet coke making me yell out an ouch.

"how was work mr.b" lia asks while washing dishes over at the sink 

"alessia how many times have i told you to call me bob, and it was good, busy but good, i am ready to go to bed" the three of us laugh and carry on small conversations as my dad and i finish our dinner. 

my dad and lia swapping embarrassing stories of me leaving me with pink cheeks and ears.

"alright kids im gonna head to bed, don't burn the house down paige and lessi start making paige do the dishes" dad ruffles my hair after hugging lia and goes up to his room to say goodnight to drew and go to bed

"liaaa come on lets go to bed im tired" i attempt to pull her by her hips away from the sink where she was finishing the dishes. 

"ill do the dishes in the morning lets go cuddle" i pout looking down to her making her laugh and push my face away sightly. 

"you know that's a lie paige" she gives me a look, yeah i definitely was not going to but a girl can try right?

"we can watch the nightmare before christmas" she sqeuals, grabbing my hand to drag me upstairs to my old room. 

knew that one would work 

paige - 4

lia- 659

yes i keep track of how many times i win and she doesn't. 

she quickly changes into her pjs, aka my unconn shirt and loose pj shorts.

"well what are you waiting for women, play the movie" she slaps my chest when she curls up to me and pulls the fuzzy blanket over us. 

pressing a quick kiss to her hair as the movie starts, as does her little comments about the lore of the movie or how cute jack and sally are or the way the movie is actually really sad if you think about it.

this is my favorite thing that lia does, her little mindless rambling about things she loves. 

i let her ramble on till she falls asleep on my chest as we reach the halfway point of the movie and smile down at her, she looks beautiful.

a couple minutes later i feel myself begin to fall asleep, pulling my girlfriend closer to me as i drifted off to sleep. 

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

𝗯𝗲𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘀!!
ngl i barely changed this one
new new chaps coming soon!!
i also want to write a ttpd book
im cooking
love yall
MWAUH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 1.9K 20
she never settles, but she can lock it down. © BUECKEERS 2024
268K 8.5K 30
❝ ᴍᴀᴇᴠᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ. ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ❞ { ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ }
72.5K 1.7K 23
she is the best thing thats ever been mine! ficusplant / 2023© (caitlin clark x fem!oc) (social media x real life) (cover creds to katemartinsgf)
37K 662 28
❝ All of my whole life through I never love no one but you ❞ Fem oc x Kate Martin