STRAWBERRY DAZE. t...

By gloomidoll

IN WHICH.... mani uses cute aesthetics & writes about you getting plowed by concerningly hot monsters. More

♡︎ ┈ INTRODUCTION
02. DEAL
03. GREEN WITH ENVY
04. SEA SAVIOR
05. FANGED ECSTASY
06. THE MAN WITH FINS
07. HEATED NIGHT
08. EYES IN THE CORN FIELDS
09. DWINDLING PATIENCE
10. WET DREAMS
11. STONED EUPHORIA
12. BRUISES & KISSES
13. STUBBORN WITCH
AUTHOR'S NOTE
15. A REWARD FOR DEVOTION

01. PAYMENT RECIEVED

2.8K 32 32
By gloomidoll

ʬʬ. ♡︎ ┈ ː ː SEXTAPE / DEFTONES. 𓈈﹙💿﹚
IN WHICH....       reader; homeless, cold, and hungry finds shelter in an abandoned mansion for  the night, only to quickly find out it wasn't so abandoned. and the owner, is seeking out payment for her stay.
WARNINGS ⟢ oral sex (reader receiving), heavy mentions of blood, period sex (non-piv), mentions of breaking and entering, mentions of biting, slight fear, lowkey pussy drunk vampire, etc.

Exhaustion, hunger, and sadness wrapped around you completely. Being your only warmth for the past few days. Maybe leaving home wasn't such a smart decision. Maybe, just maybe— marrying a man you've never met before was the better one.

Fuck no. You had thought to yourself when the glaring possibility passed your mind. You'd rather die from the cold then marry some random. Though.. it was something easier said then done. You felt your resolve thinning each step you took, each meal you skipped, and each time the cold air licked against your arms. What you wouldn't give  for a soft blanket and a hot meal. Maybe even some actual interactions with beings outside of squirrels or birds.

You wondered if your sanity was slipping.

A heavy sigh escaped you, blinking as you watched the sky slowly turn a soft orange. Night would be coming soon after, a fact causing your pace to quicken and grip to come upon your bag of extra toiletries. Pumping your legs, soft breaths escaped you as you switched your head back and forth— in search for a safe place for tonight.

Nothing to the left, nothing to the right, maybe up ahead? Nope. Nothing.

Frustration escaped you, deciding to continue walking instead of completely breaking down. Just when you thought all was lost, something came into view, some.. huge.

A soft gasp escaped you, pumping your legs faster as you craned your neck to get a clear view. It was, a mansion. Decorated with black stone and high arch windows stained with a dark red. Birds fluttered around the arches and steep roof pitches, chirping amongst themselves. Closing your eyes for a moment, you reached out for the large doors, fingers curling around the knob.

You can nearly cry as you turned it, pushing a door open.

You quickly entered, slamming the door close; jumping at the loud echo that followed. Hands coming close to you, your eyes traveled around, finally finding a candle. You approached the candle while digging through your bag, grabbing the box of matches and releasing one from its condiments. Striking it against the side, you reached over with the flame to light the candle. Soon, it took.

Waving the match, you tossed the now ruined stick to the ground, reaching for the candle shortly after. Satisfied despite the poor light, your eyes scanned the room again. You noticed a long dark staircase with a carpet running down each step. You also noticed the perfectly furnished living room, dining room,.. and kitchen!

Wishful thinking took over, scurrying over to the kitchen and approaching a counter. There, you began to search for anything to eat. A piece of bread? Fruit, anything would suffice!  And as your eyes settled on a small loaf of bread, slightly stale from the air— you felt tears well in your eyes.

Your hands gripped the food shakily, approaching the dining room table to rest on a seat. Placing the slowly melting candle down, you shakily brought the bread to your lips, taking a bite.

It was stale, clearly old and maybe even a bit over-baked. But.. to you, a woman who had barely ate anything for the past two weeks, it was delicious. Within minutes you devoured the food, licking your fingers clean to assure no crumbs went to waste. You sighed, blissful as the food settled your stomach just a bit. You would have to find more tomorrow, but this would satisfy you for now.

The moment of bliss passed, leaning up from your chair as your mind settled on your final wish; getting some sleep.

Rising from the chair with your candle in tow, you walked  away from the dining room and towards the stairs. Breathing softly, you climbed up them, trying to ignore the ominous creaks that escaped them. Soon you came face to face with four doors, eyes slowly turning to the largest one down the hall.

You didn't know why, but you were drawn to it.

Walking up towards the door, you luckily turned the knob, pushing the door slowly. Carefully, you entered, glancing around to assure nothing was there. Your eyes set upon a large bed with red blankets adoring black designs. A dark oak dresser rested against the opposite wall, along with vintage paintings, lamps, and other knick knacks. Whoever lived here enjoyed vintage decor.

Dropping your bag to the ground and placing the candle onto the nightstand, you hesitatingly climbed onto the bed, surprised by how soft the blankets are. And as you leaned down, cheek brushing the fabric— you nearly cried at the clean scent that emitted.

You wasted no time in tossing off your shoes and outside clothes, climbing under the blankets and tossing them over you. You didn't care for the dwindling candle, didn't care for the fact you literally broke into a mansion, and you definitely didn't care you were bare in someone else's blankets.

All you cared about.. was getting some sleep.

. . .

Eyes slowly blinked away sleep, hand curling around the blanket ontop of you. It's been two weeks since you've gotten a good sleep, and you planned to savor it. Until.. you realized the wetness between your legs.

A disgruntled sound escaped you, slowly sitting up to pull the blankets off you. Your eyes zeroed in on the dark spot among the previously clean sheets, a heavy sigh escaping you. You should feel bad, dirtying the bed, but— the mansion was abandoned after all.

Turning your body, you hopped out of the bed to move towards the master bathroom, snatching your bag from the floor on the way there. Approaching the sink, you turned the knob to release the water— the spout shaking for a moment but ultimately releasing some. Satisfied, you grabbed a wash cloth and bar of soap from your bag, introducing the two amenities under her steady stream of water. Once the cloth was covered with suds, you scrubbed your body clean of two week filth, sighing as the hot water seemed to relax.

Even if it was a simple sink bath.

Spending a good ten minutes cleaning your body, you rung the rag out before letting it hang off to the side. Grabbing your towel, you wrapped it tight, heading towards the door. Opening it, your eyes traveled from the ground over to something.. someone, standing a few feet away from the bed you were just previously laying in.

Your gut reaction was to slam the door shut and hide, hoping they wouldn't notice or hear you. But, before you could even debate your options; a voice called out to you.

"There's no use in hiding.. Reveal yourself."

Your blood ran cold in response, fingers clutching your towel tightly. A silence covered the room as you slowly, carefully— exited the bathroom, politely shutting the door behind you. Hoping this person, wouldn't harm you.

As you stepped infront of the long black oak dresser, the man turned, giving you both a chance to size the other up. He was tall, very tall. Perfect posture with even better straight black hair, adoring a fluffy widows peak. His complexion was sickly pale, nearly shining in the light overhead the both of you. But, the most mesmerizing was his eyes; almond shaped, but.. red. A dark, deep red.

He rose an eyebrow, hands coming to fold behind him as he stepped just an inch closer. "Well.." He spoke softly, allowing his eyes to trail up and down your half covered body. "I wasn't expecting a human.. Though, your kind is the only one idiotic enough to enter my home."

Ignoring the insult and clear indication he was far form human, you clutched your towel more; "Please forgive me.. I—I didn't know this mansion belonged to someone."

"Obviously." He commented, eyes rolling slowly as he turned towards the bed. There, his long fingers plucked the blanket, a clear grimace on his face.  "You eat my food, sleep in my bed, and use my water." He shook his head, a mocking chuckle escaping him. "The audacity.."

"I really am sorry sir.. If—" You glanced around, feeling overwhelmed. You weren't sure what to do, how to talk yourself out of this situation. Sure, any other time breaking and entering would be the last thing on your mind— but you had no choice. You gently bit your lip, glancing over to spot him waiting for you to finish. "If there is anyway I can repay you.. I want to."

You watched as a smirk pulled his lips, moving closer to you. Your body pressed against the dresser, fear trickling down your spine. Now, he was only a foot away from you, your eyes traveling from his chest to his eyes. Finally, he spoke; "You have nothing, human. And yet you offer payment?"

Whether rhetorical or not, you slowly nodded at his question, watching as his smirk formed into something more menacing—  more.. toothy. Pearly white fangs poked out, watching his eyelids lower as he seemed to think.

Moments passed before he pressed forward once more, pressing his hand on the dresser behind you. "Then.. you'll pay me in blood."

"Blood?" You softly gasped, eyes widening as his grin grew.

"Yes." He confirmed in a soft hiss, his finger tapping against the wood as if impatient. As if, on the verge of devouring you right then and there. "Whatever wound you have will suffice."

At his words, your fear melted into that of confusion. "Wound? I.. have no wound?" You spoke, watching his eyebrows furrow close.

"If there is no wound, why exactly do I smell blood?"

Oh? Oh. You felt your dark mocha cheeks run hot, the feeling traveling up to your ears. You shifted uncomfortably, "It's uh.. my period."

"Your what?"

"My period." You repeated, glancing at him. Again, confusion replaced his previously hungry expression. A sigh escaped you softly, "My period, you know like my menstrual cycle? The time blood is literally gushing out of my vagina."

You watched his lips shape into a small o, confusion no longer highlighting his features. You watched uncomfortably as he seemed to think again, an awkward silence settling in the air.

You could finally breathe when he spoke.

"That's fine. Makes this easier."  The words came out so simple, the man clearly unfazed from this new development. A multitude of emotions ran through you, ranging from excitement, fear, and downright confusion. Did he know exactly what that entailed? You had detailed it so vividly you expected disgust rather then.. well this.

With your silence the man easily got annoyed, hands raising to grip your shoulders. He then switched your positions, only to slowly walk you back towards the bed. "Will you be unveiling yourself, or will I have to?"

Your heart nearly escaped from your chest at his question, gripping your towel more. "Oh.. uhm.. I— I'll do it myself."  You spoke softly, hand slowly undoing the knot of your towel. Pushing it off your body, you felt his eyes trace you. Whether he was impressed with what he saw wasn't clear on his face, something that slightly annoyed you.

Before you could ponder over this, however, he leaned; gently pushing your shoulder to allow your back to hit the bed, kneeling in front of it. His hands went to your thighs next, gripping them to slowly open your legs. The man, the vampire sighed pleasantly, eyes closing as your smell invaded his senses.

You looked over at him, clutching your hand close to your chest as you grew tense, shifting under his gaze. "I'm—"

"Relax. I can't enjoy my meal with your nervous fidgeting." He claimed, eyes flicking from your nether regions to your face. Though his words were slightly harsh, you found a softness in his eyes. One that made you slowly unclench your hand, allowing your head to rest against the blankets.

"Okay.." You muttered, swearing you could hear a good girl, rouse from him. Though, you were sure it was just wishful thinking. A breath escaped you as his hands lowered to cup the underside of your thighs, gripping them to assure you didn't move. A flinch escaped you as his soft lips brushed against your own wet ones, his tongue soon exiting his mouth. Gliding it across your womanhood, a deep guttural groan escaped him as your taste entered his mouth.

Within minutes he pulled you close, his mouth opening to the point fear of him biting you entered your mind. Yet, the vampire was gentle, careful as his tongue circled your clit, glided across your snatch, and finally slithered into your wet, red opening. Your walls clenched around his thick tongue, mouth hanging opening as his mischievous appendage searched and searched for more blood.

The pleasure quickly became overwhelming, your thick thighs clenching around his head as little tears threatened to spill from your eyes. His tongue seemed to grow longer, reaching areas you didn't even know were possible. Your back arched, crying out as he easily found your g-spot. Hands rose from the bed, searching for leverage, finding it within his long black hair. The silky locks easily slipped between your fingers, feeling the male grunt as you tugged.

Though, he didn't deter you from it.

Moments passed as he continued to devour you, feeling your peak come closer and closer. Swears and gasps escaped your lips, hips rising into his face as your sex clenched his tongue even more.

Even as your legs shook, breath grew ragged, and eyes could barely stay focused— he didn't let up. He assured you didn't run from your release, even maneuvering to allow his arm to press down against your lower stomach. Your toes curled, a drawn out gasp escaping you as you came; slick & blood flooding into his awaiting mouth.

Soft sucks escaped him as he cleaned you up, feeling your legs twitch and a whine escape from the overstimulation. You breathed as he finally released you, allowing your legs to hang on his arms as he glanced up at you. Your eyes finally caught a glimpse of his face since it was between your thighs. And boy, was it a sight.

His hair was a mess, strands resting upon his forehead with clear signs of your fingers previously running through it. His cheeks were wet with salvia, arousal, and blood; teeth stained with red as well. You watched as his tongue glided across his bottom lip, humming softly in clear delight of his meal.

A moment of silence passed before he leaned on his hands, lowering a bit. "Now then.. ready for round two?"

"What?! Round two?!"

The man grinned at your exclamation, "Of course. Did you honestly think my hunger would be satisfied so easily?.. Silly girl." He mocked softly, hands reaching to push up your thighs once more.

"I'll keep going until my hunger is satiated. It's only fair, right?"

𖤩 ˑ ִ ֗   𖥻   ୨  ⑅  CLOSING WORDS   ୧ ִ ۫ ˑ
i'm sorry more then like 80% of the story was unnecessary background & about 20% was the actual smut 💀. i got carried away.
but uh, this is a lot more tame then the
other monsters i plan to write for.
UNEDITED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 602 17
•°. *࿐ ❝𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐧�...
8.1K 368 18
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝔸 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 [𝕪/𝕟] 𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙'𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕗𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕒 �...
6.3K 183 5
Bastion's story from my original Monster collection, edited and revised to accommodate Wattpad's content guidelines.
175 13 13
˚✧⁺˳༚ 𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔.˚✧⁺˳༚ ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚☆˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╰┈─➤ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ ʙᴜᴛ sᴜʀᴇʟʏ...ʀɪɴᴛᴀʀᴏ sᴜɴᴀ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴜʀᴇs ᴀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ɢɪʀʟ...