Love at first sight..But not...

Loaenia tarafından

People says love at first sight exists..And he did felt that, but not for me. Rather my.....sister. Still... Daha Fazla

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53

Part 39

1.1K 70 9
Loaenia tarafından

..............
•••••••

The whole room got quiet after the long story of the two excited friends. Soyeon covered her mouth, still shocked and looked away while Jimin after talking so much, decided to get a glass of water. As for Cia, she kept looking at her phone waiting for Taehyung's answer to her messages on instagram.

Cia: This kid..Why doesn't he respond? This is a crucial moment for his future..

SY: Let him be. He must be still trying to recover from everything that happened here. He has the right to take a break. That was hard.

Cia: Hah. You're right. So? What are we doing then? Is there a possibility that you can reach Jungkook? That might help him later on with his parents. I mean, they both were in the wrong then.

SY: Yeah, I can call him. Waa. I am actually relieved that Ga eun is not as innocent as she pretends. I still can't believe it. Junghyuni? Jeez. The poor girl must be feeling horrible.

Jimin stood against the door and sighed after taking a long sip of his water.

JM: What a two faced bitch tho. Hah. He uttered in a low voice and wiped his mouth.

SY: I can't wait for Jungkook's come back. Now, this is interesting.

________________

That was a mess since Jungkook left.

Ga eun had told to almost everyone that he had been cheating on her this whole time. Somehow to save her face and her reputation after the humiliation she had experienced. She was the "victim". So even Jungkook's parents couldn't defend him. The news had spreaded in the media and more than one were looking forwards to have the Jeon's son's point of view on the issue. But he was not there yet and both families were in a critical situation. Especially the KIMs.

Thank god, no one mentionned to Mr Kim that the one Jungkook was dating was his own son. He would have passed on. With long hours of talk, nana and Mrs Kim convinced the girl to keep quiet about this detail as much as angry she was.

As for Jungkook's parents, they were powerless against all this.

That day, Mrs Jeon was in her room as the past few days, the TV on, checking if they had given up about this affair ( Which was far from that ) after trying to call her son. She sighed and looked outside before turning to the door, after hearing the creak as it was a old wooded door. Junghyun stared at her, standing there with an amazingly pale face. Paler than usual. Her mother looked at her, confused, and smiled.

Mrs Jeon: What's wrong honey? She asked with her always sweet voice.

The brunette girl pouted and walked to her to snuggle to her like a child. But her mother just left a giggle and caressed her hair as she pulled her closer.

Mrs Jeon: Hah. My big baby. What's up? It's been a moment that you didn't come to cuddle like this. Hahaha.

JH: Mom.

Mrs Jeon: Mhm?

JH: Where is dad? He is never at home.

Mrs Jeon: He is working honey. You know since Jungkook is not there he has more work.

JH: Right...Are you angry at oppa?

Mrs Jeon sighed and looked at the TV, where her favourite show had started.

Mrs Jeon: I am wondering if we didn't pressure him too much about this wedding.

JH: ....

Mrs Jeon: You know your brother. He is not the kind to complain or tell what he truly thinks when it comes to me and dad's decisions. He is this kind of son and I truly wished he told us from the start that he didn't want to marry Ga eun. But you see, we never bothered to ask because he seemed so in love with her.

JH: I think he really was. Just that in the meantime he found someone who he assumed was better for him.

Mrs Jeon: I guess so. I feel a bit sad that he had to run away like that just because of us and what might be our reactions if he opened up to us. She said smiling weakly. This shouldn't have gone this far. Anyway. Now we just have to wait for him to come back by himself.

JH: Yeah.. And mom.

Mrs Jeon: What is it sweetheart?

Junghyun sighed and sat down getting the courage to tell her. Talking about  it to her mom might relieve her alot. She had always supported every of her children anyway.

She took a deep breath, anxious, and said this sentence that she had been waiting to tell since a long time now.

JH: Mom. I like girls.

Mrs Jeon: ....

JH: And before you say anything. Not as friends, and I am not confused. This is not a phase and I love them like how you love dad.

Mrs Jeon just stayed quiet a second and parted her lips. She didn't expect that but well, that was always her little daughter and if she decided told her, it meant she had trust in her.

So after processing it, she smiled and cupped the girl's cheeks in her hands.

Mrs Jeon: You know you don't have to tell me about that right? This is your life an your choice anyway. You don't have to justify yourself to me.

Junghyun smiled softly and closed her eyes , now ready to tell her the real big deal.

JH: And there is another thing. Please don't judge me..

Mrs Jeon: What is it? Junghyun, now you are making me nervous. Haha.

She licked her lips, still hesitating and cleared her throat before starting to talk about eveything that happened with Ga eun, without forgetting any details. Her mother just listened to her carefully without interrupting her.

But Inside, despite of her, she was starting to get annoyed and irritated. Why? Because that girl had badmouthed her son eveyrwhere and was ruining his reputation when she was not herself a saint.

Mrs Jeon: So did you date her?

JH: N-no.. We never dated each other but.. I started to catch real...real feelings for her. I am sorry mom.. I swear I never tried in anyway to separate her and oppa. I actually stayed away from her once oppa came back from Jeju but..She came to see me at work one day and I... I was just so weak.

Mrs: God...What on the earth is all this..Hah. I have to meet Jungkook.

Junghyun lowered her head and started to feel her eyes tearing up.

Her mother noticed it and caressed her hand gently to comfort her.

Mrs: That was not your fault Junghyun. That was your brother's choice to leave. He didn't even know that her and you..Hah. Come here. She said as she pulled her in a tight hug.

Junghyun began to sob in her arms. The thing that weighed her so much was now gone and she was relieved.

So relieved and mostly happy to have such a understanding mother.

She stayed there during a long hour.

When you share your pain to someoene else, it indeed make it less hurtful.

______________

It had been a month now that I was in France and to be honest with you guys, I have never felt so good. I was totally focused on my work, and that was going so well. I just sometimes had some calls with my emplyees in Seoul but that was all. I didn't want to know anything else, neither about how my parents were doing nor how my sister and the man I loved were now married and happy. It was the last thing I needed.

I was making new friends as well ,new connections and yes, I might have lost contact with Jimin and the others but I knew if I talked to them, they would just...pity me, when those new people ignored everything about my life and my past. And that was so much better.

The rare time I was on social media was for my brand, for pure business matter and that helped me alot in my healing process.

Yes, I was still a long way from freeing myself from the pain that my family inflicted on me, but I was on the right track and I was happy with it. That was true.

But what was also true was the pain I felt on Jungkook's wedding day. I was cloistered at home in my bed, trying to soothe a pain that I had felt too many times in my chest. It was indeed a dark moment. It is since that day that I avoided social medias to the maximum.

It was the wedding of the year. It was an event that was going to fill Korean medias and newspapers and I was not going to inflict more pain on myself by falling on them.

Personally, it was therefore still very complicated as it has always been. But professionally, the stars were finally in my favor. My brand was starting to catch on and my small business was thriving.

Orders came from everywhere and even the big brands began to know me and pay me attention.

One of the advantages of being in the city of fashion.

That day, I was out all day. I used to go to this park, the Jardin des Tuileries to sit down and draw. I really liked the atmosphere there and I've never had so much inspiration as there.

I was doing my final touches when I saw a couple approaching. They were holding hands and walking around I think. They were giggling and looking so happy that I couldn't help but smile. Love is beautiful. Is not it?

I sighed and got up to leave but the girl called out to me.

- Please?

Tae: Yeah?

- Can you  take some pictures of us? Haha.

I just nodded and took them, then made my way to the exit of the park.

- That is beautiful. Gooosh. We are so cute.

___________

The man smiled softly and turned around to look at Taehyung leaving. He frowned a bit and sniffled.

- He seems familiar? He then said with a low voice.

His girlfriend looked at him with a pout and turned as well.

- This boy?

- Yeah. I don't know, his face just remind me of someone I know.

- Really?

- Mhm. Anyway, let's find a good restaurant to have dinner now.

- Mhm. Let's go. He said with a smile and grabbed her hand.

As for Taehyung, he took his car and arrived home after being in the traffic for a whole hour. He got in and removed his coat and shoes lazily and threw his bag somehwere in the entry. Then, he walked to the kitchen to find something to eat. He had bought some pastries in the way but that was not enough so he cooked rice to have a proper meal before sleeping.

Tae: This is empty? Ya! I am hooome! He yelled and looked around but seemed like his roomate has not arrived yet.

So, waiting for the food to be ready, he sat in front of a Netflix movie with a blanket. That was chilling.

Tae: I hope he bought what I told him. Knowing him, he might have forgotten about it as soon as he crossed this door this morning. Hah.

After some minutes, in the middle of the movie, the rice got cooked. He ran to the kitchen and began to prepare the side dishes.

Our Taehyungi had gotten better with cooking those last few days. He remembered some of Jungkook's technics and recipes.

As soon as the dinner got ready, someone opened the door. He licked his lips after tasting the sauce and went to look.

Tae: Finally here?

Jackson raised his eybrows and ran a hand throught his hair.

JC: Did you arrive before me?

Tae: Mhm. That was not a too busy day. You got stuck in the traffic didn't you?

JC: Mhm. That was awful. It smells good. Did you cook?

Tae: Yeah. He said proudly.

Jackson left a small laugh and walked to his room to change into more comfortable clothes.

Tae: Be quick. It will get cold.

JC: Okay babe. Hahaha.

Tae: Oh shut up. Taheyug uttered as he went back to the kitchen.

Some minutes after, he took the food to the living room and glanced at the other boy whose eyes was stuck on his phone.

He called him once, then twice but he didn't seem to hear, so he walked to him and looked over his shoulder.

Tae: Jack- He stopped short after seeing Jungkook.

Jackson finally came back to reality and turned to Taehyung.

JC: Oh? Is it ready?

Tae: What is this?

JC: Uhm..

Tae: Is it a press conference? For what?

JC: Are you sure you want to know? You have been doing so well far from those.

Tae: I...Just to see. I am curious.

Jackson sighed and tried to leave but Taehyung grabbed the phone and began to read.

And as his eyes went further in the article, his throat was drying and he felt his heart beating faster.

Tae: A scandal? The wedding...It had been canceled?

JC: Leave this and let's eat. Jackson said as he took his phone and sighed. Taehyung stood there a minute,confused and fell on the sofa.

Tae: This has been canceled..

To be continued..

Author: Still very sorry of yesterday's 'a incident y'all 😂

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

244K 9.7K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
857K 39.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
108K 5.4K 52
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1.1M 48.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC