๐‘ด๐’€ ๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐’€

By raynessarchivess

๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ... ๐™ค๐™˜ ๐™ญ ๐™ค๐™˜ ๐™ค๐™ข๐™— ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ !! More

๐‘ด๐’€ ๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐’€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ— ใ€
ใ€Œ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽใ€
ใ€Œ๐Ÿ๐Ÿใ€
ใ€Œ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ใ€
ใ€Œ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ใ€
ใ€Œ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ใ€
ใ€Œ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”ใ€
ใ€Œ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•ใ€
ใ€Œ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–ใ€
ใ€Œ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ใ€
โœฆ
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•ใ€

ใ€Œ๐Ÿ๐Ÿใ€

2.9K 99 15
By raynessarchivess

𝘙 𝘢 𝘲 𝘶 𝘦 𝘭 𝘭 𝘦

Raquelle stared at herself in the mirror, rubbing the small pudge that had formed on her stomach.

Dior ran around her feet. Eager to go for his walk. He bit the bottom of her yoga pants making her pull him away.

"No hagas eso." She point a finger at him and he immediately stopped.

"Come on, let's go outside." She pulled her shirt down before opening her bedroom door.

Dior ran out first and Raquelle followed behind him. She grabbed his leash and hooked it onto his collar before they left the house.

As she walked down the sidewalk, Raquelle scrolled through tiktok. She stopped when she came across one of Carlos's videos on her foryou page.

"Not his bitch ass being tiktok famous." She rolled her eyes, scrolling past the video.

"Let's go to the store." She mumbled before walking in the direction of the corner store.

By the time she arrived, Dior had already used the bathroom so she didn't have to worry about that.

"Come on stinky man." She motion for him to go inside and he did.

"Qué lo qué, Raquelle!" Julio exclaimed. "Hi Julio. How are you?" She asked, standing at the counter.

"Good good, and you? I see you didn't bring Carlos and the other two." He asked.

"Yeah, it's just me and Dior today." Raquelle picked Dior up. "He's getting big—"

"Damn girl, you look good."

Both their heads turned to the voice. Raquelle let out a sigh of relief seeing that it was only Jamal.

"Hey Mal." She smiled, giving him a side hug. "Why do you have a sling?"

"Still haven't told my dad about football." He explained. Raquelle and Julio nodded.

"It's getting dark out, I gotta go."

Raquelle waved as Jamal walked out the door. She walked to the back of the store, grabbing a mango arizona tea.

Dior started barking and tugging at the leash making her look down. "What's wrong?"

She looked into the direction he was trying to go and that's where she saw about three or four cars pull up on the of the street.

"It's your bitch ass daddy." Raquelle unhooked the leash before picking him up. She watched as Carlos, Rio, and a few other people who she was familiar with, walked into the store.

"Qué onda, Julio." Carlos greeted him before walking towards the back. He stopped when he noticed Raquelle standing there.

"You look like my girl, Raquelle." He slurred. She looked at him confused before grabbing his hand.

He quickly snatched it away. "No! I got a girlfriend. She not my girlfriend yet but yeah. She mad at me right now, though."

Raquelle smirked. "Is your girlfriend pretty?" She asked. He nodded lazily as he grabbed a bag of haribo gummy bears.

"She's so beautiful. Our baby gon' look beautiful too." Once Carlos realized the words that came out his mouth, he quickly slapped his hand over his mouth.

"Don't tell her I said that. Nobody's supposed to know." Carlos held his index finger over his mouth.

"Rah Rah." Rio yelled and Carlos snapped his head. "Where?"

"Right in front of you, fool. You drunk as fuck." Rio told the boy. Carlos turned back around and looked Raquelle up and down.

"That's not Rah. Rah don't got two heads. Plus, how she talking to me right now if she mad at me, dumbass?" Carlos replied smartly.

"Carlos, it's me." Raquelle grabbed his arm. He turned back to her, squinting.

"Oh, it is you." He mumbled before his eyes widened. "Rah, stop being mad at me. I'm sorry." He whined before dropping down to his knees.

"Oh my— boy get up." She slapped his shoulder.

"Say you not mad at me no more and I'll get up."

"Fine, I'm not mad at you no more. Now get up off this dirty ass floor." She told him quickly and he stood up.

She dusted off his jeans with her free hand. "You like me again?" He asked. She nodded, dusting off his shirt as well.

He smiled before grabbing her neck and kissing her lips. Carlos then leaned down and kissed her stomach.

"Aww, I just love a happy family." Rio held his hand to his cheek, giving a closed-lip smile.

"Shut up, bitch." Carlos replied.

Raquelle her eyes. "You're an asshole."

"Get out~." Raquelle whined with a slight smile on her face.

"No, let's watch a movie or something. I'm tired of seeing you cry." Monse snuggled closely to her sister and grabbed the ipad.

Raquelle rubbed her stomach and sighed as she unlocked the ipad. Both the girls scrolled through netflix until they settled on the first movie of the fast & furious movie franchise.

Monse laid her head on her sister's shoulder before speaking up. "Are you ok, Raquee?" She asked.

"No, I'm scared but you know...gotta thug it out." Raquelle's voice became small.

"You don't have be strong all the time, you know. It's ok to be vulnerable around me at least." Monse reassured.

"Thank you, but I've cried in front of enough people already. It makes me feel weak."

Monse moved the ipad and sat up. "Crying doesn't make you weak." She grabbed Raquelle's hand. "You're going through a lot right now."

Raquelle just nodded and grabbed the ipad, setting it back on her lap.

Truth be told, Raquelle was tired of hearing that sentence. 'You're going through a lot right now.'

She felt like it was a way of people showing their pity. Saying it like she couldn't handle all the emotions going through head at the moment.

And she couldn't.

But she hated that people could see that. Her tough façade was basically nonexistent because she had let too many of her emotions slip.

It's driving her crazy.

There was a knock on the the bedroom door making both girls look up. Carlos poked his head in. "Go away." Raquelle told him.

"Nope. I embarrassed the fuck outta myself last night for you woman. You stuck with me." He told her as he took his shoes off.

"What did you do?" Monse asked, trying not to laugh.

Carlos being embarrassed about something was rare.

"Girlll." Raquelle dragged out as she giggled. "Tell me why this man got on his knees and begged me to forgive him."

The two girls started cracking up. "Shut up, no he didn't."

"He did, he was so drunk." They laughed even harder. "Aight, aight. It's not that funny. Don't you gotta go mack on my brother or something." Carlos rolled his eyes.

Monse got quiet and Raquelle looked over at her. "Wait, what happened with you and Cesar?" She asked her sister.

"Umm, well..." Monse then explained what happened the night the party and how Olivia walked in on them.

"And I said he wasn't safe..."

Raquelle sucked in a breath. "Damn. That was mean."

"Hold up, hold up, hold up. You fools wasn't just having a kekeball in my backseat the other day while I was getting cussed out?" Carlos asked.

"Not you stealing my lingo. Kekeball is my thing." Raquelle told him. "Rah, you talking bout the wrong thing right now." He pushed her head before getting comfortable on the bed.

"We were just doing that because we knew Raquelle was on edge." Monse explained. "And what the hell is a kekeball?"

"Stay on topic. So how you gon' get him back. Can't have you cockblocking and shit," Carlos snapped.

"Shut up." Raquelle kicked him and he went rolling off the bed.

"Just apologize." She told Monse. "You know you didn't mean it so just let him know that." Monse sighed and nodded, focusing her attention back on the movie.

"Getcho baby ass up." Raquelle cursed at Carlos.

𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒?

𝐀/𝐍: should i write about when she goes to dr??🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 42 17
Read the title and tags
254K 4.3K 38
โ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ! โž EDITING STARTING: 07/27/19 EDITING ENDED: 1 in #om...
6.4K 326 41
๐‘ฏ๐’†'๐’” ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’–๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’•๐’“๐’Š๐’–๐’Ž๐’‘๐’‰ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’ˆ๐’†. ๐‘พ๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’‡๐’Š๐’‚ ๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’†...
110K 2K 33
๐˜พ๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก ๐™’๐™ค๐™ค๐™™: ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™–๐™ก๐™จ๐™ค ๐™–๐™™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ก๏ฟฝ...