𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘋

By partyn2

ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ - ᴋᴇʜʟᴀɴɪ More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26 (soical media)
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38(soical media)
*Not a update*
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
🚨New book coming soon🚨
New Books out Now!!!!!!!!!
Blind interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
Blind Interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Blind Interlude * LAST BONUS CHAPTER*
Yall Quiet!!??????

24

4.9K 149 23
By partyn2

YALLLLLLLLLL!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR THE READS, VOTES, AND COMMENTS YALL THANK YOU🥲❤️

**Sorry for any mistakes**

I know i heaven't given yall a time update or nothing lol, but right now its in the middle of October ok? Ok.

~Lorenzo Wright~

I swear this girl was turning my ass soft. Right now we was at somebody pumpkin patch, Nova wanted to do the shit and of course i couldn't turn my baby down.

"On me these pumpkins smell like shit" i mumbled as we walked pass all these damn pumpkins. "Oh be quiet Lorenzo you gone be okay" Nova giggled. Im not lying though, ion even fuck with pumpkin pie hell.

"Ooou come on lets take some pictures right here" she beamed as she did a little run towards a little seating area where pumpkins surrounded it.

Now who told ha lul ass i wanted to takes some damn pictures.

She turned around with that beautiful ass smile of her's and slowly walked back towards me and softly grabbed my hand pulling to the spot.

"You walking slowly for no reason" she laughed a little.
Hell yea cause ion wanna take no fuckin picture.

"Okay sit right here and then ima sit on your lap" she instructed me still smiling. "Hold on let me set up the camera some where" she walked off to go set up her phone so we could take a picture.

I sat there smiling and and just admiring her.

Who knew i was gone be a simp ass nigga.

"Okay there" she said walking back with ha eyes on me until she started smiling and covering her face. "Why you looking at me like thatttt" She dragged at as she stood in front of me, ha hand still covering ha face.
"What, i can't look at my baby or some?" i smirked up at her making her blush and smiled some more.
Yeaaa im that nigga ya heard.

"I guessss, but come on lets take this picture please" she mumbled still smiling like crazy.

She sat on my lap and got comfortable.

Groaned as she kept moving on my lap like a nigga was about to risk it all, even though we wasn't even on dat type of time. With Nova shit just felt like a breath of fresh air, especially after being in da studio all the damn time. Anytime i got to see and talk to her a nigga was geeked as fuck.

I can't lie, she be havin my ass smiling from ear to ear like a big ass kid dude.

This was something new to me and i was willing to let it in and let shit flow.

Where ever Nova was i wanted to be there right with her. What ever she wanted us to do i was willing to do and try.

Anything to keep her smiling and anything to keep this vibe and energy going.

Like i said, i was becoming a simp for real.

"Okay pose and smile" she said as she wrapped her right arm around my shoulder and i grabbed her hand in mines and smiled liked she instructed.

After like 20 seconds of posing we stopped and she quickly got up to get her phone and look at the pictures and shit.

(Just pretend this is them taking the picture ok? Ok🙂)

"Oou you so cute Enzo" she spoke saying my nickname and i started smiled feeling geeked as fuck.

I loved when she hyped me up and shii, made a nigga feel good.

"Oooouuu lets go color" she beamed as we walked back towards the area where the arts and crafts stuff was.

In my head i wanted to say fuck no!

"Mmcht i guess we can" i drugged off making her chuckle some. "You is such a big head Lorenzo" she smiled poking my arm.

Says the one that got the big ass head.

I got a sexy ass head da fuck.

"I really don't like you" i mumbled out and she laughed some more. "Whatever makes you sleep at night" she snickered, patting my chest softly.

Nothing but the devil.

We sat at one of the tables with color pages and all this artsy shit on the table. I felt like a big ass kid bruh.

"On me my mines finna be better than yours" i teased as i picked out my coloring page and all the color i wanted to use.

"Sorry love but you not winning this one" she winked and started coloring.

I licked my lips smirking a little.

Ha fine ass, a nigga can't get enough of ha.

"Okay so question" she spoke up. "What does your ideal future look like" she asked swiftly looking at me for a spilt second then back coloring.

I thought about for a second.

What was my ideal future?

Did i really want to be a rapper for the rest of my life?

Hell was i sure i could even be one right now.

"I mean never thought about being married and having kids as my future" i started as slowly colored while i thought about the next thing to say. "I always thought making it to the NFL was endgame for me, but getting hurt in college and then losing my pops as well really fucked me up. My heart just wasn't in it no more" i softly said trying to hold back tears.

"But since meeting you, hell yea i thought about it. I honestly didn't think allat was in the cards for me, like i just never thought that far ahead about my life cause you never know when shit gone hit the fan" i confessed to her.

We sat in silence for minute until i spoke up again.

"You've honestly changed my views on a lot of things in a good way though love. It like you a good influence on me fasho and a knucklehead like me need that in my life" i confessed once again.

It felt good and weird venting to someone who actually cared to listen.

At least i hoped she did.

"Im sorry to hear about your dad" she lightly frowned leaning over and kissed my cheek and wiped the couple of tears from my face that I didn't even know had fell.

"Never count yourself out Lorenzo, you deserve to have wife and kids like anybody else in this world. And you deserve to live the life that you want with no regrets" she whispered as her fingers softly grazed the back of my neck sending chills down my back.

Fuck, this girl was really doing things to me.

"I appreciate that a lot" i spoke up grabbing her free hand and kissing the back of it.

I've never gotten this deep with a female before, but I'm glad it was Nova experiencing this with me. I felt like she was a genuine ass person who actually cared and i needed that in my life.

I feel like I've always been blind at the fact that it's never too late to actually want more outta life and better for yourself.

Its too early for love but i was having some deep as feelings for her fasho, and im trying not ot self sabotage cause when shit goes good for me it always goes down hill.

So right now im just gone live in da moment and let shit happen.

Nova's face claim💕^^^^

Yes this a short chapter but its something light hearted and finally Lorenzo gets a pov🙂 but what yall think about Nova and Lorenzo!? As always think for reading❤️!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 2K 12
"𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦." 𝐍𝐎𝐕 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝟮 𝗢𝗙 "𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗪𝗘'𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚"
630K 21.2K 77
❞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞❞
144K 5.6K 38
"𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕".
137K 2.1K 40
"𝙽𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎". * DISCONTINUED *