Atlantis

Da _dxrlingluv

"I can't save us, my Atlantis." A Demon Slayer x Reader(OC) book, Atlantis. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE... Altro

κ‰‚πŸ•ŠοΈ
κ‰‚πŸ’Œ
Beggining
Careless
Anticipation

Everlasting

33 4 0
Da _dxrlingluv

"Ah! You're awake!!"

Mizuki groaned, sitting up from her sleeping position. She looked around but her mind was still blurry at the moment. She looked to her left and saw a beautiful lady with pink and green gradient hair that's tied into triple braids. The woman beside her was wearing a what seems like a revealing uniform... a white short haori and a sword on her hips.

"Pretty!" The lady beamed at Mizuki who blushed a little at the compliment. "You're so cute! Your name is Hana Mizuki right? I'm Kanroji Mitsuri, tsugoku of the flame hashira, you can just call me Mitsuri!"

Mizuki stared for a moment then smiled widely at the energetic and lovely woman. "Nice to meet you, Mitsuri!" She greeted. "Where's the guy with fire hair..?" She innocently asked.

Pfft

Mizuki looked at Mitsuri who was trying to keep herself from laughing. Mizuki tilted her head in confusion.

"I see you're awake, young one!" The same bombastic voice said, who Mizuki got used to, belonged to none other than Rengoku Kyojuro.

Mizuki beamed and stood up abruptly. Stumbling along the way, she ran up to hug Kyojuro. "Rengoku!"

Kyojuro laughed and returned the young one's hug, though he was surprised by the force of impact, he was happy because the girl did not hold any hatred on him for not being able to save her parents.

The next few ours, they spent the time to explain everything to the little girl. Mizuki had believed that the man she punched in the gut was a normal guy with an intent to kill her parents. The wound that that monster caused her disappeared as if it was never even there in the first place and that baffled her. She didn't feel any pain at all when that demon of a guy scratched her, mostly because of the adrenaline rush.

She tried to explain how the demon looked like but she could only remember his blood stricken red eyes and his suit. Her mind felt fuzzy at trying to think of the demon's appearance. Red eyes are pretty common to demons, some can even shape shift to blend in with humans.

Mizuki also learned that demons cannot go out at day for they will turn into dust when a touch of the sun's ray manage to get them. She also learned all about the demon slayer corps, having Mitsuri explain everything to her since Kyojuro has to do a commission the higher up commanded him to do.

It took at least 6 hours of explaining and it was now noon. After they explained everything to the little girl, Mizuki didn't waste the time to tell them the words that shocked them most.

"I want to train and become a demon slayer."

Mizuki decided to explore the Flame Hashira's estate, being to the garden, the rooms, and more. She was amazed at how big the place was.

She's also met a lot of Kakushis mending at the place, cleaning around and serving them. She can't help but hear some of them talk about her and that made the little girl feel insecure about her looks yet again.

"Mizuki, are you okay?" Mitsuri, who decided to accompany her so she wont get lost, asked in concern. She didn't know the little girl's story, afraid that if she asked, some bad memories will flood the 7 year old girl's mind and she didn't want that.

She found it cute that a girl below the age of 10, can act so calmly after what happened to what used to be her home. She admires the little girl's pure spirit. Most people would've never stopped bawlling their eyes out after seeing such devastating and traumatic scene, one that her parents were the main and only people who were involved.

Mitsuri was very happy that Kyojuro has entrusted Mizuki for her to train. She was happy that Kyojuro has found potential in her to help the little girl become stronger for good.

"I'm okay, Mitsuri. Please don't worry about me!" Mizuki glanced up at the lovely lady with a cheerful smile. "Can we eat please? I'm hungry." She pouted.

Mitsuri was in heaven when she heard that from the little girl.

Together, after Mitsuri dressed up in a kimono, they went to the town to eat foods in a lot of restaurants. Well, that's what Mitsuri has in plan anyway.

First, they are in a ramen restaurant.
Mizuki was a little shy at first since she was not used to eating together with other people than her parents. She was also shy that people kept looking at them, mostly Mitsuri, which she was glad for but the stares were never ending.

Eventually, when she saw Mitsuri finish almost 13 bowls of ramen, she was enthusiastic to follow. In the end Mitsuri finished at least 67 bowls of ramen while the little girl finished 23 bowls.

Mitsuri was more than happy.

They spent the rest of the afternoon eating together. People are starting to think if they have literal black holes in their stomach.

"Uwahh... I still feel hungry." Mitsuri sulked, holding her stomach with one hand as they walked back to the Flame estate.

It was quite dark when they finished. Mitsuri wouldn't have been done eating if it weren't for Mizuki who feels sleepy already. For a little girl, she still need her kiddie sleep.

Mizuki sighed in a low tone. She was still very hungry, but she feel really sleepy and tired already. She was thankful for Mitsuri for treating her today and she wont ever get tired of spending time with the pink haired again.

"Here, little Mizuki. I'll carry you!" Mitsuri offered but didn't wait for an answer as she carried Mizuki in her amrs. Mizuki felt comfortable, she found someone who was just the same as her. She found someone who she could relate to and find comfort in.

Mitsuri tucked Mizuki in a futon. As the little girl's eyes were about to close, "Please stay... Don't leave me." She mumbled, lips quivering almost as if she was about to cry.

Mitsuri was saddened, she wouldn't want to imagine or even experience what this little girl went trough. Without a second thought, she slipped in the futon Mizuki was sleeping in and hugged the little girl tightly.

When they woke up, Mitsuri immediately asked the little girl if she wanted to start training. Although it was Mizuki's choice to train qnd become a demon slayer, she still felt hesitant for some reason, but she agreed nonetheless. She wanted to be like Mitsuri who helps other people without fear and hesitation. Mitsuri is Mizuki's idol.

At first, Mitsuri thought Mizuki all that she was thought about Flame breathing, her master's breathing style. It only took Mizuki a weak to learn at least 3 breathing styles of Flame breathing but Mizuki felt incomplete.

The next day, after Mitsuri got done with one of her demon killing mission, she was called in to the Ubayashiki estate by a kusagai crown.

"Caw! Caw! Kanroji Mitsuri, head to the Ubayashiki Estate as soon as possible! Caw! I repeat, Kanroji Mitsuri, head to the Ubayashiki Estate as soon as possible! Caw! Caw! Caw!"

You covered your ears in disdain at the loud sounds the crow was making. 'You look cute but please not too loud!' You thought.
"O-Okay, okay! I will go now, please stop!" Mitsuri begged.

The girls laughed when they heard the sulking crow mumble as it left, "I'm just doing my job. What the hell is with them... Kagaya-sama please give me more patience."

After Mitsuri got ready, she walked to the garden to where Mizuki was training. She noticed that Mizuki wasn't using a sword, rather, she was using a ribbon that most female dancers uses when performing.

Mizuki glided across the grass, swinging the long ribbon gently in the air creating a beautiful pattern as her short hair flew with the wind. Maybe, just maybe Mitsuri could show her her own breathing style she proudly made.

Mitsuri approached Mizuki and didn't waste a second to announce, "I'll set off now, Mizuki! You may rest if you want, we still have a lot of food stacked up if you get hungry again. Just ask any kakushi that's around! Bye!" Mitsuri walked off, waving back as Mizuki waved back with a warm smile, flowers emitting around her.

She's not sure when Mitsuri would be back and she couldn't bare to waste any moment slacking off, so, she decided to eat first before training again.

It has been a week and Mitsuri still wasn't back. No crows went to give the little girl a message about Mitsuri's whereabouts and Mizuki was worried sick. Though she did not stop training, she was still distracted about the thought that something might have happened that it's required for Mitsuri to leave for a few days or worse! She might've been removed from the corps!

But Mizuki doubt that. She knows that Mitsuri has more potential than anyone else does and that will never change.

2 more weeks had passed and Mizuki was starting to get bored. Rengoku was quite busy too since he is a Hashira and a Hashira requires more difficult and long missions having him to almost not come back to his estate. Even though Mizuki was happy because Rengoku is still giving her attention, there's just something missing whenever Mitsuri wasn't there.

"Mizukiiiii!"

Mizuki knows that voice very well. The little girl abruptly stood up from the engawa of the Flame Estate after hearing the person she's been wanting to see again call for her.

As Mizuki was running, she has the biggest smile she's ever wore before, she was ready to engulf the Flame Hashira's tsugoku but Mitsuri got to her first, squealing. The warmth of the sun embracing them both.

"I missed you so much!" Mizuki exclaimed, tearing up as she embraced the older female in a tight but gentle hug, afraid to hurt the older female with her strength. Her small arms wrapping around Mitsuri's neck as Mitsuri spun her around.

"I have so much to tell you, Mizuki! Come come, let's eat while I tell you everything!"
Mitsuri enthusiastically exclaimed, setting the girl down the ground and dragged her inside the estate.

After the kakushis served them their desired foods, Mitsuri energetically looked at Mizuki with excitement.

"Well, to start off, I met a lot of people!" Mitsuri basically has stars in her eyes as she started.

Mitsuri munched her food, "...There's Kocho, there's Tomioka, there's Iguro, there's Uzui, there's Iguro, there's Shinazugawa-" The excited girl was cut off by Mizuki, who spoke with confusion in her eyes.

"Who are these people you speak about, Miss Mitsuri?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. A habit that has never left her.

Mitsuri internally squealed, 'So cute! Mizuki has never failed to mesmerize me with her beauty! For a 7 years old, she's too good looking to be true-'

Mizuki hummed as she continue to stare at the lady who was beaming nonstop. She giggled at the sight of her mentor being happy and excited. All the days she spent together with Mitsuri felt like she was floating in a never ending cycle of space, staring off into the stars, galaxies, and planets. She felt at peace. She felt like nothing could harm her and likewise.

"Oh- Hehe! As I was saying..." Mitsuri continued, making the little girl blink as she too was cut off in a trance after Mitsuri spoke.

"They're the Hashiras! And they want to meet you tomorrow, Mizuki!" Mitsuri pointed at Mizuki with a blush on her face, the stars never leaving her beautiful eyes. "Don't be shy about it, Mizuki! There will be someone your age, her name is Tsuyuri Kanao. Her sister is one of the Hashiras I mentioned, which is, Kocho Kanae and their other sister, Kocho Shinobu!"

"I'm sure you'll like Kanao very much, Mizuki." Mitsuri stared at the little girl with hopeful eyes. She noticed that the little girl was having trouble to communicate with people her age, and people who are older than her are no different either. So she requested to Kanae if the two of them could meet at the Flower Estate.

"Mitsuri?"

Mitsuri blinked and looked at Mizuki with dotted eyes. "Y-yes?" She sweat dropped at the sudden serious tone of the girl.

"Who gave you that pair of socks?"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

188K 2.5K 72
⡌ πŸ‡¦β€ŒπŸ‡±β€ŒπŸ‡΄β€ŒπŸ‡³β€ŒπŸ‡ͺβ€Œ πŸ‡«β€ŒπŸ‡΄β€ŒπŸ‡·β€ŒπŸ‡ͺβ€ŒπŸ‡»β€ŒπŸ‡ͺβ€ŒπŸ‡·β€Œ β”Šπ”ž π”Ÿπ”¬π”¬π”¨ 𝔬𝔣 π”žπ” π” π”²π”ͺπ”²π”©π”žπ”±π”¦π”¬π”« 𝔬𝔣 𝔬𝔫𝔒𝔰π”₯𝔬𝔱𝔰 ΰͺ‰ ➀ disclaimer : - tw is always in the begi...
507K 25.2K 38
❝ My last words were 'yeet'. What a disgrace. ❞ - (Y/N) (L/N) while dying (again) on a riverbank. ~~~ After dying in a freak accident, you found your...
177K 7.5K 49
-The story in which Y/N is transported into another dimension by a demon she was trying to slay and is now stuck in the demon slayer universe. -The u...
3.1K 37 33
DISCLAIMER *If you are offended by swearing, gore, and violence do not read/report the story or comments. It is not fair to me or the other readers.*...